Dark Acolyte Ch. 06

Story Info
Zerafina makes plans to take on the Baron of Gorendale.
2.4k words
4.82
1.5k
1
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/22/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zerafina woke up to the pleasant sensation of a tongue exploring between her legs. Looking down, she saw the top of Lady Firanda's head, her golden hair a mess of curls, moving back and forth. Behind Firanda, gripping her thin waist tightly and plowing her hard was Padry, the sellsword. His chest glistened from the sweat of his exertion, as he fucked the noble hard and deep.

Firanda lifted her head briefly, her eyes rolling up in her head, as a powerful orgasm shook her. Zerafina twisted her fingers in Firanda's blonde tresses, pulled her back between her legs.

"You... mhhhmm...still need to practice more, my lovely," Zerafina said. "But you do have promise."

"Fuck," Padryc groaned. "Who knew that noble pussy was so tight? Sure, not as tight as her ass, but..."

"Are you going to talk or fuck?" Zerafina asked.

Padryc didn't reply, driving his cock deeper into Firanda. In response, Firanda redoubled her efforts with her tongue. Zerafina didn't find her particularly skilled, but she was definitely enthusiastic. Firanda gave a small squeal when Padryc slapped her ass, leaving a red hand print. It had the pleasurable effect of driving Firanda's tongue deeper into her. She pulled back on her head and cooed at her, letting Firanda catch her breath for a moment. She admired how Firanda's mouth glistened from her pussy juice, before lifting her hips and pressing her clit to the young noble's mouth.

"Mmm yes, suck it just like that," Zerafina said. She spared a glance to Padryc. She could tell that he was about to cum, that he was holding on for as long as he could. "Do it. Fill the little slut's pussy with your cum. Breed the bitch."

Firanda shook her head and moaned. Some part of her must not yet have been fully corrupted by Zerafina's magic, and the thought of some commoner forcing her to bear his spawn was almost too much for her to bear. But Padryc's cock was too deep inside of her, and his hold too tight on her for her to be able to do anything about it. He grunted, his cock twitching inside of Firanda's pussy as he unloaded his seed into her. Zerafina smiled as she thought of his sperm fertilizing her, causing her belly to swell and her tits to grow heavy with milk. Firanda gave a soft mewling cry as Padryc withdrew his cock from her dripping pussy, her hands clenched into the bedding.

Firanda tried to pull away from Zerafina, but the lusty acolyte conjured dark strands of energy that bound her arms and legs to the ground, keeping her in position.

"Oh, you aren't quite done yet, my dear. Ah yes, right, right there. Don't be shy with that tongue. Ahh, mmm yes, yes, yes!" Zerafina pushed her thighs up on Firanda's shoulders and pulled hard on her hair as her orgasm crescendoed through her body. Firanda, bound as she was, could not pull back and only stopped licking when Zerafina pulled away.

"What a delightful way to wake up," Zerafina replied. She dismissed the magical bonds holding the young noble, allowing her to collapse in a lust-addled heap in the tent. "Now, what should I wear today?"

Ignoring Firanda's feeble protests, Zerafina proceeded to go through the young noble's trunk.

"It wouldn't do for me to appear before your uncle dressed as some common strumpet, would it?" Zerafina asked. She wrinkled her nose at the available clothes, spread some of them out on the floor of the tent. She sighed. "I know I shouldn't be very surprised, but is everything you own... so conservative?"

It was true; all the dresses, although all fashioned from fabrics that Zerafina could not even fathom the cost of, were high neck affairs that were designed to completely cover a woman save for her face and hands. They were also tailored to fit Firanda's more boyish figure and Zerafina could only imagine the discomfort of trying to squeeze her rather more ample assets into the dress.

"I am sorry, mistress," Firanda said, staggering to her feet. A bit of Padryc's cum dribbled down the inside of her thigh. "I am sure once we return back to my uncle I can arrange to have something more suitable fashioned for you."

"A sweet thought, but if you are going to introduce me to your uncle, I need to be dressed appropriately when I arrive, don't you think?"

"Oh yes, mistress. How thoughtless of me. Are you going to punish me?"

Zerafina raised an eyebrow at the last request. Perhaps she had unintentionally unlocked a masochistic streak that had been buried underneath her haughty demeanor. Sadly, there wasn't time now to explore that further. "Not right now, my pet. Perhaps later." She picked up a crimson dress and held it up to her body.

"Oh, Uncle Galfaunt doesn't know I own that," Firanda said. "He says crimson is only fit for whores."

"Oh?" Zerafina replied with a laugh. "And does your uncle have much experience with whores, because I have to say I have yet to meet a common slattern who could afford much more than rags and tatters. Maybe your uncle prefers a higher class, courtesan, though."

"I... I don't think so, mistress. Ever since my aunt passed, he's been rather withdrawn. He even replaced all of the female servants with men. I had to practically beg him to let me have Marta, and only because I convinced him that it would be unseemly for me to have a man as my body servant."

Zerafina's mouth quirked up into a smile. "And now look at you. Hardly what I would call seemly, don't you think?"

To Zerafina's amazement, Firanda managed to blush.

"Anyway, I will leave this dress for you. Here," she said, picking up a velvet dress, the fabric so deeply blue as to be almost black. "What do you think of this?"

"Oh, that... it belonged to my mother."

"Did it now?" Zerafina said with an evil grin. "She was your uncle's sister?"

"No. She married his brother. They passed from the same wasting sickness as my mother. All in the space of a year. The priests of Palla blamed the sinful ways of the people. My uncle took their admonishments to heart. He did his best to remove any form of temptation from himself. Hunted down vile practitioners of foul arts and the like. Oh... he might be a danger to you," she said, raising a hand to her mouth.

"Oh, he had his chance to deal with me," Zerafina replied. "I don't intend to give him another. Get dressed. How far is it to your uncle's estate?"

"No more than a day's ride," Firanda responded. She looked down at the dress with some dismay. "Can you help me?" she asked. "I usually don't get dressed without Marta and..."

"You aren't sure where she is now? Very well." Zerafina helped Firanda into her dress, taking the time to run her hands over bare skin. Standing behind her, she took the time to caress and pinch her nipples and to stroke her pussy, still sensitive and sticky from her earlier fucking.

"Do you need me to assist you, mistress?" Firanda asked, once she was dressed.

"Hmm? No. I'll be quite all right," Zerafina replied. Staring down at the dress, she murmured a simple incantation. The fabric of the dress shifted and twisted. The high neckline plunged down into a deep decolletage, the bottom of the dress lost most of its ruffles to become a more form hugging outline, and a high slit appeared on the side, perfect for bearing an inappropriate, but tantalizing, amount of leg. She quickly stepped into the dress, a bit more magic helping to do up the back. "There. Think I'll make an impression on your uncle?" she asked.

"Oh yes, mistress," Firanda said, but then she looked slightly crestfallen. "I'm not sure he'll appreciate you. Not the way I do."

"Oh, I wouldn't worry your pretty little head about that," she replied. "I can be very persuasive when I want to be."

She stepped outside of the tent and into the early morning air. It was earlier than she thought, the sun having only just crested the horizon, but the camp was already busy. Padryc had his men striking camp and packing their belongings. The cook stood behind a table and ladled a thick porridge out into wooden bowls.

"Captain," Zerafina said. "You will escort myself and Lady Firanda to her uncle's estate today."

Padryc nodded, scraping the last of his breakfast out of the bowl. "I figured as much, and really, that's where we were headed anyway."

"Oh?" Zerafina replied.

"She didn't tell you? No, I guess not. She was on her way back from the university where she's studying - now don't ask me what. You wanting to go with us, well, I'm not going to argue against that, now am I?" He wiped his mouth with the back of his hand and reached out to slap her ass, but she sidestepped just out of reach.

"There will be time for that later, Captain," she said. "First of all, I'd rather not make a mess of this dress. Second, we will need to, for a short period of time at least, present a facade of respectability. And.... wait, where is Marta?"

"Oh, her lady's governess?" Padryc pointed over to the cook. Looking closer, she could see a bit of red hair bobbing back and forth just over the edge of the table. "Cook said she had to work for her breakfast this morning, nevermind she already saw to the needs of several of the lads. Do you need her for anything?"

"No," Zerafina confirmed. "I just wanted to make sure she hadn't wandered off in the night."

Padryc chuckled. "Rather doubt that. I found her sandwiched between two of the lads this morning. Given how hard they worked her, I'm surprised she was up as early as she was. I had to take a boot to both of them to get them moving."

As Zerafina watched, the cook grabbed Marta by the back of the head and shoved her deep on to his cock. His entire body gave a shuddering jerk as his cock exploded down her throat, filling her belly with seed. Marta slowly stood up on shaky legs, using her finger to scoop up any cum that might have escaped her mouth. Her dress had fallen open, bearing her breasts to the camp, but the governess didn't seem to mind.

"Thirsty?" Padryc asked with a chuckle. Only then did Zerafina realize she was running her tongue slowly along her lips, daydreaming about a cock filling her mouth. She shook her head, breaking out of the reverie.

"Time enough for that later, I'm sure," she said. "We really must get going. Oh, and I should mention some other companions of mine will be joining us."

"You are definitely not the helpless wench I took you for when we first met," Padryc said. He accepted two bowls from the cook and passed one to Zerafina, along with a spoon. "Who are these companions of yours?"

"Two skyyrim," she said casually, blowing softly on the hot porridge.

Padryc nearly spat his porridge out. "What?" His outrage turned to laughter. "Don't tell me you fucked them too?"

"And, if I did?"

Padryc shook his head in disbelief. "Ask me two days ago, and I wouldn't believe it possible. Now though..."

Lady Firanda emerged from the tent, blinking at the daylight. "Is that breakfast I smell? I seem to have worked up quite the appetite."

Zerafina looked out over the camp. She could see the dark tendrils of lust fueled magic, each one a gift from her lord and patron, Nyyphas. The tendrils would be invisible and intangible to anyone not practiced in the arcane. Not everyone in the camp had been directly affected as of yet, but she could feel her web of control growing and tightening. She watched as Marta walked over to a trio of sellswords, only one of them surrounded by the faint halo of lust that was Nyyphas' mark. She gently touched each one, then led off behind one of the tents. The rest of the camp muffled whatever sounds their debauchery generated, but Zerafina could make a very educated guess and it left her pussy feeling empty and sent a tingle through her body. She sent out a mental pulse, summoning the skyyrim to the camp. Looking around, she spied her imp familiar Tidgit perched on top of one of the tents, stroking his cock as he watched Marta entertain the three sellswords.

The few sentries not dazed by lust gave a warning cry as the skyyrim entered camp, their huge reptilian forms towering over the men. Padryc assured them that they were friendly. His men took him at his word, though they still looked nervous.

Zerfina found a stool to perch on as she finished her breakfast. More than one soldier passing her by cast her a lust filled look, and just as many stared at Firanda. She saw a few round the corner to where Marta had gone. Two of the soldiers she had led off returned to their duties, and she knew the governess was going to be busy that morning making sure all of the needs of the soldiers were seen to.

It was midmorning by the time camp was struck and they were on their way. Marta sat slumped on her horse, and it was only because a soldier rode on either side of her that she was able to stay in her saddle at all. Padryc had insisted Zerafina ride with him, one of his hands holding the reins and the other inside her dress, cupping her heavy breast. Firanda rode nearby, and while she still looked at Zerafina with some jealousy, it was tempered by outright deference. The skyyrim, too large for any horse, kept pace easily along the outskirts, staying far enough away so as not to spook the horses.

Zerafina leaned back against Padryc's chest. "When we arrive at the Gorendale estate, you should address me as the Countess Zerafina. I'm one of Firanda's friends from the Academy and she invited me to visit her family."

Padryc snorted. "You think the Baron will believe that?"

She gave a small moan as he flicked his thumb against her nipple. "He'll accept it long enough for me to get inside his castle," she whispered into his ear. His armor prevented her from being able to return the favor of stimulating him, but she could guess by the way he shifted behind her that his cock was rock hard and begging for attention. "After that, it will be too late for him to do anything at all."