Dark Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Semi driver fell asleep, rear ended them." I sighed. "Never knew what hit them."

She hugged me. "I'm so sorry."

"I should have been with them." I croaked. "Friday night dinner, family tradition as long as I can remember." "We had a big fight about...her." My parents didn't like her, they said she'd hurt me." "I got pissed and stormed off." "It was the last time I saw them and my little brother." "He was 14, had his whole life ahead of him."

"That's why I latched onto her so hard." I said. "I'd be dead if it weren't for her, I thought she had saved me." "I was going to prove them wrong." "I came to tell them I was wrong."

She stood, silently, holding me as I confessed my sins.

"I still have one more thing I have to do." I said. "I still own their house." "I rented it out when I left town, but now I've sold it." "I need to sign the papers, then I've got 60 days to move out whatever I want to keep." "It's finally time to let them go."

I looked into her eyes. "I have you to thank for that." I smiled. "For the first time since the accident, I don't feel guilty for not being with them." "I was saved so I could find you."

She gazed up at me, smiling. "So you could save me." She whispered. "So I could love you."

"What?!" I sputtered, then hugged her, tears streaming from my eyes. "I've been trying to talk myself out of it, telling myself it's way too soon, but I feel the same way."

We hugged for a bit longer, then I walked her back to her car. "I can handle the paperwork, it'll be mind numbingly boring anyway, see you later?"

"I'll be waiting for you." She smiled. "At your place."

I arrived home late in the day, tired, but optimistic. I was finally moving forward, living my life instead of just existing. Reyna had given me a reason to go on. I wasn't going to fuck up this time.

She was sprawled out on the bed studying when I came in. She jumped into my arms, showering kisses on my face.

"Someone's happy to see me." I teased.

"Get everything done?" She asked.

"Yeah." I answered. "Just need to find someplace for my stuff." "Probably just rent some storage."

"Well, I've been thinking." She smiled, slyly. "My lease is up in a couple months." "I hadn't planned to stay in this area after college, but since we met, that has changed." "I want to look for a house, for both of us."

I swear she can read my mind. I reached into my pocket and pulled out the object that I had picked up earlier. Dropping to one knee, I took her hand, looked up at her and opened my other hand, revealing a ring, a deep blue-purple Tanzanite.

Before I could speak, she gasped, then dropped to the floor. She sat, dazed for a moment, staring at the ring, then took it and placed it on her left hand. "Yes." She nodded, sobbing. "It's beautiful."

"It was my Mother's, she'd be so happy for you to have it." I said, choking back tears. "They would have loved you."

"I wish I could have met them." She said.

All through dinner, she stared at her hand, smiling. After dinner, we showered, then went to bed. I held her, amazed at the events of the day.

"Eric." Reyna breathed in my ear. "I love you."

"I love you too, Reyna." I responded.

"I think...I...I." She stuttered, suddenly nervous.

"What's wrong?" I asked, concerned.

"P-please make l-love to me." She stammered.

"What?, are you sure?" I asked, totally taken by surprise. "I didn't propose to you for that, I don't even care if we never..., I want to spend my life with you, love you, be with you."

She nodded, uncertainly. "I'd like to try."

"Then nothing would make me happier, not for the sex, but that you trust me enough to offer it." I reassured.

I kissed her, slowly building her desire, touching her arms and tummy, then adding erogenous zones, her neck, ears, hips, finally, her breasts. She was getting excited, her breathing quickening. I could feel her heart pounding as she responded to my touch. While our tongues continued to duel, I slid my hand down, grazing her pubic hair, then palmed her pussy. She moaned, then parted her legs allowing me better access. From the level of wetness I detected, I'd say she was enjoying my attention. She sucked in a quick breath when I snuck a finger into her, teasing her clit.

"Please...please...now." She panted.

She rolled onto her back, opening her thighs, inviting me into her most sacred place. A place she had defended with every fiber of her being up to now.

Carefully maneuvering between her legs, I grabbed by cock, by now, hard as iron and ran it through her slit, lubricating myself in preparation to enter her. Lodging the head of my dick in her opening, I bent down to kiss her once more. I pushed, slowly inserting the first few inches of myself into her, then stopped as I felt some resistance. I paused, allowing her to acclimate to my intrusion into her pussy, waiting for her to exude more love honey. I felt a slight pop as I continued, then sank fully into her warm, inviting depths.

"Mmmm." She sighed, biting her lip and grabbing my ass cheeks.

Reyna winced briefly when the pop occurred, then wrapped her arms and legs around me, purring like a contented kitten.

I nuzzled her neck and nibbled her earlobes as I cautiously thrust into her, moving carefully. She groaned and clawed at my back as I started increasing the pace. Before long, I had a good rhythm going and she was responding, moaning and squirming beneath me.

She was nipping at my chin and neck, panting, thrusting her hips in sync with me, helping me drive her towards orgasm, then she gasped, shuddered and came, squeaking like a mouse.

Just a few strokes later, my cock swelled and burst inside her as I came, filling her to overflowing with my cum. Taken by surprise by the intensity of my orgasm, I collapsed, trying not to crush her, then lay breathless, our bodies pressed together as we recovered.

Rolling onto my back, I hugged her to my chest, only then noticing the blood on my cock. "Oh, shit, I hurt you." I gasped.

"What?" She inquired. "I'm fine, actually, better than fine, that was..."

I pointed downwards. "Blood." Looking worried.

"That happens when it's your first time." She giggled. "Never had a virgin before?"

"I knew you didn't let that asshole touch you, I just figured you'd had sex before." I explained.

"I was saving myself for the man I love, for you." She smiled. "They called me crazy, well, and a lot worse, but I'm glad I did, it was worth the wait." "It couldn't have been more perfect."

"I don't know what to say, I'm honored, humbled, that you would do this for me." I said. "You're sure you're OK?"

"I am." She yawned, snuggling into my side. "But it did make me awfully tired."

She fell asleep in my arms moments later, smiling. I laid there, awestruck, what a wonderful gift she'd given me.

The next morning, I awoke, Reyna was sitting up watching me sleep. She stroked my face, smiling. "Morning my love."

I pulled her on top of me and kissed her. "I like the sound of that." I grinned. "Morning to you too, my beautiful flower."

She laid on me, gazing at the ring on her left hand. "I still don't believe it." She said. "It doesn't seem real." "I really need to tell my parents about us."

"Classes are over for the summer week after next, why don't we go see them." I suggested. "I'd like to meet them, provided they're not going to kill me for sleeping with their daughter."

Reyna laughed, a sound I will never tire of. "They'll love you." She beamed. "We've only recently patched up our relationship, I ran away when I was 17 to chase my dream, they never knew anything about Dark Angel." "We reunited after she died, I needed them more than I ever admitted." "They will be so happy that I'm settling down, they worry about me so much, and I've given them way too much reason to." "But when I went back home, they were there, waiting, ready to love me again."

"I should warn you about my little sister, though." She chuckled. "She's a real spitfire." "Just turned 21, makes me look tame."

"I'll have to see that." I grinned. "That's a big job."

I managed to finagle a couple days off, so we'd be spending 4 days with her folks. She was nervous, fidgeting in her seat for the whole drive. "Don't tell them you speak Russian just yet." She instructed. "If they think you don't understand, they'll talk openly, we'll get to hear what the really think."

"Seems a bit dishonest." I said. "I don't want to make a bad impression, but, I'll go with it if that's what you want."

We arrived later that day, parking in the driveway of a modest suburban 2 story in a nice neighborhood. Her parents were standing on the porch when we pulled up. I could see where she got her height, or lack thereof, from. Her Dad was, maybe 5'5", Mom 4'11", both very slender, with greying hair. Certainly not what I expected.

We walked up to the house and Reyna introduced me. "Mom, Dad, this is Eric." She said. "Eric, my Mom, Katerina, Kat for short, and my Dad, Ivan."

"Pleased to meet you both." I said, shaking hands.

"Please come in." Kat motioned towards the front door.

Reyna and I sat on the couch, holding hands while her parents sat down.

Ivan, in Russian. "He's big, looks strong too."

Kat, in Russian. "Handsome."

While they were sizing me up, Reyna told them how we met and what I did, how long we'd been dating, how school was going. Up to this point, she'd kept her left hand hidden, but now that the chitchat was out of the way, she flashed her hand.

"What?" Ivan sat up and looked, then seeing the ring, he smiled. Just then Kat screamed and took off in Russian, speaking so fast, I could barely keep up. What I could make out, though was happy, no, joyous, and of course, grandchildren, finally. She yanked Reyna off the couch and hugged her, literally jumping up and down.

I looked over at Ivan. "With your permission, of course, sir." I said. He nodded, nothing more need be said.

Finally, Reyna tore free from Kat, then she hugged me, looking up at me. "I thought she'd never get married." Kat smiled, elated. "You be good to her, make her happy."

"Mother, he's already done that." Reyna protested. "He's the best thing that's ever happened to me."

Kat, in Russian. "Sorry little one, we just worry so, you were gone for so long, then we get you back." "We barely know the grownup Reyna." "I know you're not stupid, but you've only known him for what?, 7-8 months."

Ivan, in Russian. "Wife, she's old enough to make her own decisions, he seems a nice enough fellow, give them a chance." "Youth today don't court for years like we did." "He's at least got a job, which is better than her sister's boyfriend can claim."

I was having a hard time keeping a straight face listening to them. Reyna glanced over at me and smiled. 'Now' She mouthed.

Me, in Russian. "I'm sorry the little one has worried you, but that's in the past, she has dealt with it and returned, wanting nothing more than the love and acceptance of her beloved parents." "As for me, I would die before I would hurt her, or you for that matter, she is my world, my reason to live, my love, and soon to be my wife." "I have no family, but I would be honored to become part of yours."

They stood there, stunned. Finally, Kat spoke, "You speak Russian well." "Please forgive me, I'm a foolish old woman." "I have no right to question your intentions."

Me, in Russian. "You have every right, you are Reyna's mother, but you need to trust her, show her you believe in her." "A mother bird raises her babies, but she can't fly for them, they must do it themselves."

Ivan, in Russian. "Well said son." Turning to Reyna. "You've done well with this one."

Reyna hugged me, smiling. "Yes I have."

We sat and chatted the rest of the day, getting to know one another better. They were saddened by the story of the loss of my family, but assured me there was plenty of room in theirs for me (and grandchildren, wink wink).

Reyna rolled her eyes. "You might as well do me here on the couch." She huffed. "It's the only way to make them happy."

"REYNA!" Her Mom shrieked.

"What?" She laughed. "We're not even married yet, and you already want babies."

"Well." Ivan observed, chuckling. "Marriage doesn't seem to figure in baby making much these days if you ask me." "Half of your sister's friends have babies, some aren't even sure who the father is."

I was about to bust a gut. I know where Reyna got her twisted sense of humor.

Kat was about to explode. "I never told our girls to be shlyukhas, babies need parents, two parents."

"It does take two." Ivan teased. "But it's up to them, they might not even want children."

Reyna and I looked at each other. "We haven't really talked about it." She said. "But remember, the doctors told us when I was younger that they don't know if I can even get pregnant." "They don't know how my genetics might effect that." "What do you think, Eric?"

I held her, looking into her eyes. "I've never been in a position to even consider children before, but the thought of little ones, with you as their mother, nothing would make me happier, but you have the biggest say in this." "My Dad always said the first 9 seconds was the man's job, the next 9 months was the woman's."

Ivan laughed so hard he nearly passed out, Kat looked mortified. Reyna giggled. "I'm hoping for more than 9 seconds."

"Why?" I snickered. "It would be a personal best."

"We're going to get along just fine, son." Ivan said, stifling another round of laughter.

"Guess it'll have to do then." Reyna smiled. "Now we just have to decide on how many."

Kat had had all she could take at that point. "Reyna, kitchen, now!" "We have dinner to make."

"She's happier than I've seen her since she was a child." Ivan observed, after the women had left. "I'd nearly given up hope she be happy again." "I don't know what happened to her, especially when she ran away, but I know it hurt her."

"I know, but I can't talk about it." I confided. "And you're right, but she's strong, stronger than you'd think for her size." "We've worked through most of it, and some of my issues as well." "We've nearly made each other whole again." "Someday, I think she'll tell you, but it's still to painful, in time, as the pain fades..."

"I don't need to know." He admitted. "As long as it's over and I don't have to worry about her any more."

"It's over, she's safe." I assured. "I'll make sure she stays that way."

After dinner, we talked more, until time for bed. We would be sleeping in Reyna's old room, they converted it to a guest room after she left home. I was pleasantly surprised they were going to let us sleep together.

We'd gotten into the habit of sleeping nude, we both slept better with skin contact. As we lay in bed, Reyna laid her head on my chest, her tits pressed into my side. "Do you really want kids, or were you just humoring Mom and Dad?" "I'm not on birth control, so it might be important."

"I do." I answered. "At least two, so they'll have a sibling." "My brother and I used to get in so much trouble." I blinked back tears. "I still miss him."

"I bet you were an awesome brother, and you're gonna be an even awesomer Dad." She smiled, wiping my cheek.

"Is that even a word?" I chuckled.

"It's in the New World Dictionary, Reyna Edition." She giggled. "Want me to show you?"

"Yeah, I do." I said. "I'm calling your bluff."

She sat on my chest, then leaned over, her boobs mere inches from my face, then shook them. "See, it's all right here." She cackled.

I lifted my head and latched onto her left nipple, tonguing it lightly. Reyna moaned and gyrated her pelvis, grinding her pussy into me as I sucked on her tit.

"Gotta make sure I read all the fine print." I mumbled around her nipple, changing to the other one. I released her, then grabbed her ass, sliding her onto my face, fully intending to eat her.

"Stop, stop, stop." She sputtered. "No, No." She jumped off me. "I...we...can't."

I hugged her. "I'm sorry baby, I should have asked."

I held her for a few minutes until she calmed down. "I want you to." She explained. "I just can't reciprocate, I've had too many smelly, sweaty dicks shoved in my face, I just can't." "It's not fair to you."

"Thanks for being honest with me." I consoled her. "But I didn't ask you to, I didn't expect you to, I'll never expect you to." "I just wanted to make you feel good, I really enjoy doing it." "I don't want you to do anything that makes you uncomfortable, nor do I want do anything to you that you don't want." "I would like to eat you, it would make me happy, I don't expect anything in return, I love you, I want to please you, make you feel special, that's all."

She was crying on my shoulder. "I'm sorry, I guess I overreacted." She sniffled. "Before it was always about what I could do for them, I..."

"Shh." I chided. "It's OK." "I'm all about what you need, always will be."

"Why are you so good to me?" She sobbed.

"Stop believing you don't deserve it." I said. "That gives those fuckers power over you." "Break free, prove to them you're somebody, that you deserve to be happy and loved, fight them, damnit." I was getting angry, not at her, but at the assholes who had tried to destroy her. "They told you you were worthless, that there were others standing by who would gladly do what they wanted and more, for fame and glory." "They were wrong, THEY WERE FUCKING WRONG!!!" I was nearly screaming. "You were never worthless, no one could ever, or has ever replaced you." "They are the worthless ones, trying to bite off a little piece of that adoration, that fame for themselves." "They were jealous of you, not because you were famous and talented, but because they were not, without you they had NOTHING!!" "They were scared you'd see that and walk away, leaving them with nothing but their miserable existence, it wouldn't qualify as a life, it would be too pathetic." "And you did exactly that, you walked away and left them with nothing." "You seized back control, leaving them with little more than crumbs, while you reaped the fruits of your labor." "You never have to work again, while they have to scrabble in the dirt for whatever they can beg or steal." "I want to hunt down all these miserable bastards and rip out their hearts for what they did to you, but that isn't possible, so I'm going to spend this one God given lifetime trying to heal your heart." "I will succeed, or I will die a very old man, but I will never stop."

I finally ran out of bile, falling silent, shaking, pale, sweating, still holding Reyna as she cried. I'd probably scared the shit out of her, she'd only seen a mild outburst from me before, I went nuclear this time, I just couldn't contain the frustration anymore.

"P-please don't b-be mad a-at me." She sputtered. "I..."

I literally picked her up and held her to my chest. "I'm not mad at you, I could never be, I just need you to believe in yourself, believe you are worthy of a wonderful life, if not for yourself, for me, and your parents, and for our babies." "Let's show them how wonderful life can be by showing them how wonderful our life is."

I laid back down, Reyna was face down on my chest, her face close to mine. Her tears had finally stopped. I could see a light in her eyes, a glimmer that I'd never seen before, I'd hit a nerve, sparked a fire in her. Maybe I'd given her the reason to finally fight her way back.

She peered deeply into my eyes, a feeble smile twisting her lips. "I spent tens of thousands of dollars on therapy, and you did in 2 minutes what they couldn't do in years." "You're right, I do deserve happiness, I didn't lose it, those bastards stole it from me." "Well, I'm taking it back, for you, for us." "Our love is stronger than anything they ever did to me." "I may never forget the past, but I can make damned sure it stays in the past."