Dark Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled, eyes twinkling. "You did."

We laid there, holding each other, then her stomach rumbled. "Sounds like somebody could use some breakfast." I grinned. "What do you want, I'll call it in?"

"You know what I like." She smiled. "Surprise me."

I ordered omelets, fresh fruit, pastries, and of course, coffee. We took a quick shower while we waited, wrapping in towels to eat.

Over the next days, we swam, snorkeled and jet skied, explored the island and just lazed on the beach. Most of the time Reyna wore only a bikini bottom, mostly to keep sand out of her privates, me, mostly naked, unless the staff was around, not shy, just don't like strangers looking at my junk. We ate like royalty, I'm sure I gained 10 pounds, maybe more, even with the strenuous nightly (and sometimes in the daytime) exercise program.

All too soon, our last day arrived. We weren't sad, we'd made some wonderful memories, but you always want a few more days. We both really enjoyed snorkeling, so we spent most of the day chasing fish. This was one activity she did nude, so I chased her as much as I did the fish. She liked being caught almost as much as I liked catching her.

Evening came and we ordered our last dinner, we let the chef surprise us and were not disappointed. The wine selection was superb, but Reyna chose not to partake that evening. After dinner, we took a starlight stroll on the beach, walking hand in hand as the waves lapped over our feet. Afterwards, we took a shower, then stretched out on the bed. We kissed and fondled each other playfully, working up to our last lovemaking session of the trip.

We ended up in a pillow fight, with her on the losing end, until she walloped me good, knocking me onto my back, she stood, triumphantly, one foot on either side of me, then moved in for the kill. I sat up quickly, reaching around her, grabbing her ass, then stuck my tongue in her pussy.

"That's not fair." She squealed. "You...oh...Mmmm...never mind." She grabbed my head and shoved me into her crotch, grinding herself on my face.

"Oh God, why are you so fucking good at this?" She panted. "I'm cumming already aaahhhhh!"

I steadied her as she finished, then an almost evil grin crossed her lips, and she sat down, her quivering cunt swallowing my dick in one swift motion.

I groaned and hugged her, ass cheek in either hand, as she bucked in my lap, fucking herself. She kissed me, shoving her tongue deep in my mouth, overwhelmed by lust. We fucked each other with an intensity we hadn't experienced before. Slamming into each other, grunting, moaning, hungry for release. Reyna stiffened, then groaned deeply, her body shaking as her orgasm ran her down, I grabbed her ass, thrust into her a few more times, then burst, filling her with my seed, heaving and sweating. We both collapsed, falling in a heap, arms and legs intertwined, breathless, totally spent.

Finally, I disentangled myself and picked Reyna up, laying her on the bed next to me, then we fell asleep.

Some time later, it was still dark, I awoke with a start when Reyna jumped on the bed. She was crying and babbling, not making any sense. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Are you hurt, what happened?"

"I...we...test...period." She was incoherent. Unable to speak, she shoved what I thought was a pen in my hand, then moved it in front of my face.

I looked at the, whatever in the hell it was. It was a plastic thing with a window in it with 2 pink lines showing. I was confused. "Reyna, I don't know what this is or why I need to look at it."

P-p-pregnancy t-test." She blurted. "P-positive." "B-b-baby, we're g-gonna have a b-baby."

My brain exploded. I hugged her, breaking down, sobbing, crying harder than I ever had in my life. I was going to be a father! I kissed her, grinning like an idiot, trying to wipe away her tears as she did the same for me. Eventually we calmed down enough to talk.

"This is wonderful, when did you suspect?" I asked, voice shaking.

"My period was due the week before we left, more or less, they've never been real regular." She explained. "But when it didn't show up, then we came here, I was afraid it would ruin our honeymoon." "When it just kept not happening, I thought it might be possible." "I had them get me a test, I had to know."

"What a perfect way to end our trip." I beamed. "I'm so happy I could bust, I'm gonna be a Dad."

"And I'm going to be a Mom." She smiled. "By the way, you put more than 9 seconds into it, your Dad would be proud."

We both laughed and hugged, absolutely over the moon happy.

7-1/2 months later, our baby boy was born. He has his mother's hair, but not her eyes. We named him after my brother. Now he just needs a brother or sister, or maybe both.