Dark Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were both emotionally exhausted from our conversation, but she'd made amazing progress, at least I hoped she did, time would tell. Reyna remained on my chest, laying her head down. "If it's OK with you, I'm staying right here?" She whispered.

"Wouldn't have it any other way." I kissed the top of her head. "Sleep well."

When I woke the next morning, Reyna was still on top of me. She was awake and smiling, looking down at me. "Someone's happy this morning." She snickered.

"Huh?" I grunted, half awake.

She put her legs together making it apparent my morning wood was lodged firmly between them, I could feel the heat of her pussy.

"Having a nice dream?" She purred in my ear.

"Don't need a dream, when I wake up to your beautiful face." I grinned.

"Flattery will get you..." She shifted slightly and sat up, plunging my erection into herself, wiggling her ass, sinking down until I was completely engulfed. She bent down and kissed me. "We got sidetracked last night."

"Ungh." I groaned, the sensation of her vagina swallowing me nearly making me cum. I reached up and massaged her tits as she started to ride me.

She started slowly, little more than grinding herself into me, then began sliding me in and out of herself. She increased her speed until she was fucking me with some urgency, her tits bouncing when she hit bottom.

I placed my hand on her bush, thumbing her clit as she continued. Her muscles were quivering, she was getting close. I grabbed her by the hips and thrust upwards into her, catching her by surprise. A few strokes later, she jammed herself down on me, sighed and came, her pussy spasming around my cock. That pushed me over the edge and I orgasmed as well, shooting hot cum up into her.

She fell forward, lying on my chest, breathless, shivering occasionally as her orgasm faded away. Looking up at me, she smiled and kissed me. "Sorry about last night."

"Nothing to be sorry for." I said. "Occasional bump in the road is to be expected." "Important thing is, we worked through it."

"Yes we did." She chirped. "And tonight, you'll see just how well."

Bedtime can't come soon enough, I thought, smiling.

A quick shower and we met her parents for breakfast. Reyna's sister, Tina, short for Valentina, would be coming home from college this evening, I'd finally get to meet the last member of my new family. If Reyna was to be believed, it was going to memorable.

Ivan left for work and Kat scurried around the house, Reyna and I did our best to stay out of the way, mostly lazing around or napping. It was nice to have a down day. Late in the afternoon, Reyna went out to the living room to wait for her sister to come home. She didn't know we were here, and Reyna wanted to surprise her. I stayed in the bedroom at her request.

I heard the door open. 3...2...1 "OH MY GOD REYNA!" Her sister screamed loud enough to wake the neighborhood, followed by the sound of running feet. Muffled conversation continued after that as the sisters caught up. Shortly, Reyna appeared in the doorway. "You can come out now." She smiled, taking my hand.

"Holy fuck, who's the giant?" Tina said, surprised at my appearance.

She was every bit as petite as Reyna, but I'm only 5'10", hardly a giant. She certainly made an impression. Bright pink buzzcut, nose ring, lime green tank top, camo pants and boots. A very well done dragon tattoo running the length of her right arm.

"Tina, this is Eric." Reyna said. "He's..."

She looked up at me, a mischievous grin spreading across her face. "Boyfriend?, about fucking time, I was starting to think she was a lez." "You managed to pry her legs apart yet?" "It's Fort Knox down there, you know."

"Valentina!" Reyna spat, blushing. "That's no way to talk to your future brother-in-law." "He's my fiancée, not my boyfriend." She held out her hand, showing the ring.

"Damn girl, you been busy." She laughed, hugging her sister. "Congrats."

"You drugged her, right?" Tina asked me. "No other way she'd let a man that close to her."

"Look at me." I chuckled. "How else could I get a girl, they always run away?" I decided to play along, see where it went. "Had to use a dart gun, didn't want to spook her."

"Reyna punched my arm. "That's not true!." She pouted. "You're very charming, and handsome too."

Tina fist bumped me. "I like you, bro, got a wicked sense of humor, you'll fit right in."

"Reyna was right, you're definitely on-of-a-kind." I grinned. Tina and I continued our playful banter, Reyna occasionally getting in on the fun as well.

We had talked the family into letting us take them out for dinner. I explained it was a tradition for my family, at least while they were alive, and I'd like to continue it with my new one.

Ivan and Kat were happy to honor my wish. Tina, well, she had her own way of accepting. "As long as you're paying, but I'm not fucking you, just so we're clear."

"Valentina Petrova!" Her mother hissed. "What have I told you about your language, young lady."

"What?" She grinned. "Should I have said it in Russian?"

Me, in Russian. "She'd still be mad, little one."

"Fuck me." She chuckled. "And he speaks Russian." "Let me guess, hung like a horse too."

"VALENTINA!" Kat shrieked.

Dinner was interesting, to say the least. Tina seemed to get off on driving her mother crazy. Ivan just sat back, smiling, watching the show, occasionally lobbing in a zinger whenever he could. I had more fun that night, being part of a family for the first time in over 10 years. I hadn't fully realized how much I missed it.

Reyna caught me teary eyed. "You OK?" She asked, taking my hand, gazing into my eyes.

I smiled and pressed my forehead to hers. "I finally feel like I belong, for the first time since..." A tear trickling down my face.

She hugged me, wiping away the tear. "You sure have a strange definition of 'belong' after how Tina's been behaving."

"My brother and I used to tease each other like that. " I said. "Well, maybe less colorful language, but still the same."

That night as we lay in bed, she asked. "So we haven't scared you off?"

"You'll have to work harder than that." I answered.

"Don't give Tina any ideas." Reyna snickered. "She was relatively good today."

"I don't even want to know." I said. "Sounds frightening."

"You have no idea." She answered.

Reyna sat up, then straddled my chest, leaning down to kiss me. I hugged her in return, then slid my hands downward, cupping her perfect ass, squeezing her cheeks lightly.

She sighed, laying her head on my shoulder. "I like it when you touch me." She purred. "But I'd like it even more, if you'd...ah...eat me."

Looking into those beautiful, pale eyes, I asked. "You sure?"

"I am." She smiled, sitting up.

As I still had her ass in my hands, I slid her forward, stopping just short of my face.

"Something wrong." She asked.

"Just admiring the view." I grinned, then pulled her the rest of the way onto me.

She gasped as my tongue parted her labia and started probing her warm, wet slit. She grabbed my head, thrusting her hips forward, driving my tongue deeper into her, burying my nose in her snow white pubic hair. Her pussy was wet when I began, but as I continued, love honey coated my face and began running down my chin. I lapped up what I could reach, but missed a fair amount.

Reyna was moaning and panting as I ate her, clamping my head in her thighs. I looked up at her, she had her eyes squeezed shut, a look of carnal desire on her face. Reaching up, I played with her tits and fingered her nipples. Shooting past her breaking point, she arched her back, squealed and came, trembling on my face, bathing me in another round of her sweet nectar.

I carefully cleaned her up, then laid her beside me as her orgasm subsided.

When she had recovered sufficiently, she opened her eyes, looking into mine. "That was..."

"So bad you never want me to do it again." I teased.

"Exactly." She giggled. "Bastard." "I love you."

"I love you too, kroshka." I whispered in her ear.

Sleep came and took us away.

The rest of our stay was uneventful, and Sunday afternoon, after saying our goodbyes, we left for home.

That evening, we discussed buying a house.

"Where do we want to live?" I asked her. "I'd like to stay fairly close to my job, unless you see that as a problem."

She chuckled. "You don't have to work if you don't want too." "I have more than enough money for both of us, and a family."

"I know you've told me that before." I admitted. "But I'm uncomfortable asking you how much." "I feel like it's not really any of my business."

"You're impossible sometimes." She giggled. "You are going to be my husband, everything I have is yours, my love, my heart and my money, somewhere between 10 and 15 million, I'm not quite sure of the exact amount." "Plus I still get royalties on my songs, another 5K a month, give or take."

I sat, stunned by her generosity. "I...uh...need a minute to...uh..."

She straddled my lap facing me, grinning. "Kinda changes your view of the future doesn't it?"

I nodded, mind still reeling. "Uh, after the sale of the house, and with what I've scraped together, I can throw in another 300K or so, if that matters."

"We're in this together, of course it matters." She smiled.

"I do have one request." I said. "I've had a taste of upper class life, I didn't like it." "I want to be a middle class guy, it's all I've ever known, I want to raise our kids that way." "I see all these rich kids, entitled, stuck up, ultimately unhappy and bored." "There's no love in their lives, it's so very sad." "I don't even want to tell them we have money, I want them to work for what they have, it gives them ownership and pride in their accomplishments." "I'm not saying we won't help them, they just don't need to know."

"You saw how I live." She said. "Crappy car, small apartment, that kind of money seems like a lot, but if you're stupid, it won't last long." "I've seen it, with my bandmates and other musicians I knew, rich today, homeless tomorrow." "I'm not making that mistake, so, I guess if you want the short answer, after the long explanation, then, yes, I agree with you 100%."

"So I guess we're back to whether I want to work." I stated. "I like what I do, and I know I'd be bored to death if I didn't do something, maybe I could open a small shop on my own, so I can work when I want." "I want to be there for our kids, like my parents were for me."

"Then that opens up a lot more territory." She observed.

"What about school?" I asked. "You want to stay close for that I presume?"

"Not necessarily." She answered. "I can get my degree online from anywhere, and if we start our family soon, I'll be out when the baby comes anyway." "I do want to get my degree, I want to help people, but I have plenty of options."

"OK." I shook my head. "That leaves the whole fucking planet, where do we want to be?"

"Ideas?" She asked. "Any family anywhere, someplace special you want to be?"

"Not really." I said. "You want to be near yours?"

"I think I do." She answered. "But not too close, within, say an hour or so." "Otherwise, Mom will be underfoot constantly."

Who knew finding a house was so much work, but we did eventually find a nice place about 50 miles from her parents, though it took several months. A nice neighborhood, big yard, lots of trees, reminded me of my parent's house. Moving in was simple, between us, all our stuff fit in one small box van, we'd have to buy everything else to furnish the place.

"That's the last box." I groaned. "Where you want it?"

"On the counter in the kitchen." Reyna said. "When is the furniture coming?"

"Day after tomorrow, between noon and 5." I answered.

We had everything moved in and unpacked by evening. The house was still empty, only our bedroom looked anywhere near inhabited.

"I'm going to take a shower, then get ready for bed, I'm beat." I said. "Unless you need help."

"Almost done." She called out from the kitchen. "Go ahead."

Nothing like a hot shower after a day of working your ass off, it felt fantastic. I could feel my muscles relaxing as the spray massaged my aches away.

Not unexpectedly, the shower door opened and Reyna stepped in. "Save any hot water for me?" She kidded.

"Among other things." I answered, hugging her, my rapidly inflating erection poking into her back.

She turned around and kissed me, tongue darting into my mouth, then she smiled, caressing my cock.

"I'm going to pick you up." I said. "Don't panic." I lifted her, instructing her to put her legs on my shoulders, then leaned her against the shower wall and buried my face in her pussy.

She squealed and grabbed my head. "Oh god, that's..." She squashed my head between her thighs, so I didn't hear the rest.

I tongue lashed her slit, licking and sucking all the most sensitive places, driving her crazy. It took less than 5 minutes before she groaned and came, spasming on my face. Carefully removing her from my shoulders, I held her by the ass and lowered her onto my raging boner, impaling her in one thrust.

She screamed as I entered her, reigniting her passion, her orgasm hadn't completely faded yet. I slammed her onto my rod, driving myself deeply into her cunt as she clawed at my back.

"Oh my fucking God." She yelped. "Don't stop, please don't stop." "I'm going to cum againnnnnnn aaahhhh."

She orgasmed for the second time, flailing in my arms, still I continued pounding her. She was reduced to babbling incoherently, her head laying on my shoulder as I sought my own release.

"Oh God, please cum, I can't take much more." She plead.

Still I fucked her, ravaging her pussy, then when I could take no more, I exploded, my orgasm detonating deep in my pelvis, Reyna gasped and came for a third time as I pumped her full of semen, panting in my ear.

I held her as we recovered, then cleaned her up, toweled her off and carried her to bed. She was limp as a rag doll, still breathing fast and trembling when I laid beside her. She snuggled up against me, nuzzling into my chest. "I don't know what got into you." She whispered. "But I liked it." She kissed me and fell asleep, smiling.

The wedding was a few months later. I let Reyna handle the details, I'd already had one big wedding, not something I wanted to repeat, but this was her first, and hopefully only, one, so I told her we'd do it however she wanted. She chose a small intimate ceremony, Tina, her maid of honor, "Not wearing a fucking dress." She protested, her parents of course and a few odd relatives on her side and some friends.

I didn't have a best man, I asked Reyna if she'd be OK if I had a pedestal next to me with the rings on a pillow. She looked puzzled, so I explained. "I would have wanted my brother to be my best man." I said. "This way, I feel like he'll be standing next to me."

"Yes." She answered, tears running down her face. "That would be perfect."

Reyna insisted we go all out for the honeymoon. I'd never been out of the country before, my parents idea of a vacation was visiting a national park or tourist trap. "What do you have in mind?" I asked.

"Private island in Fiji, just you, me, a maid and a chef." She said. "We have the money, let's enjoy it, just once."

A little over 36 hours after the ceremony, we set foot on the island, and not a large one, surrounded by crystal clear, blue water. You could walk the entire shoreline in less than 60 minutes, but it was all ours. There was a dock, of course, with 2 jet skis and small house for the staff and kitchen, and the main house, where we'd be. I can't even begin to describe the level of decadence, I'd never seen anything like it before. The chef would prepare anything we wanted, whenever we wanted it, day or night. There was a huge bed in the middle of the, I hate to use the word house, it was more like a hut, but the most lavish hut you could imagine. It could be open on all sides, or closed if we wanted. It was so far beyond anything I could imagine, I still can't believe it.

Reyna stretched out on the bed. "I could get used to this." She sighed. Catching my eye, she winked. "Just kidding, this gets old really fast, but for a week, it's wonderful."

"As long as I'm with you, I don't care if we're in a Super-8 in Cleveland." I said, crawling on top of her, kissing her passionately. "I think I need a nap though, jet lag is a bitch."

After our nap, we called the chef and ordered dinner. "What sounds good?" She asked.

"What I want isn't on that menu." I grinned.

"Later." She giggled. "Food first, then dessert."

I ordered the biggest steak they had with a baked potato, and a vegetable stir fry. Reyna ordered lobster, with a salad. The food was served with the appropriate wines, very expensive ones according to Reyna, I wouldn't know. The food was extraordinary, I need better adjectives to fully describe it. The maid came and cleaned up everything after we were done, then we were left alone.

Once it was fully dark, we laid in a hammock on the beach looking at the stars. I'd never seen so many, it was so far from anywhere, there was zero light pollution.

"I didn't know places like this existed." I said, awestruck. "It's like we're the only people on the planet." "Thank you for sharing it with me."

We went into the hut to take a shower, which was bigger than the entire bathroom in my apartment, then wrapped up in towels.

"Help me spread this blanket on the beach." Reyna requested. "Be careful, don't get any sand on it."

"OK, Why?" I asked.

"I want us to make love under the stars tonight, our first time as husband and wife, and I don't want sand in my cooch." She grinned mischievously.

I grabbed the bottle of champagne chilling in ice, along with 2 glasses, and joined Reyna on the blanket. Filling both glasses, I handed her one. "To you, my beautiful wife, I love you."

"To my husband, my love, my everything." She said, clinking my glass, then emptying the contents.

Reyna laid on her back, holding out her arms. "Come to me." She called.

I laid in her arms, my lips seeking hers and we kissed, deeply, passionately. I caressed her, touching her everywhere, making her shiver in anticipation. She in turn, massaged my back and shoulders, then my ass. I leaned down, taking one of her nipples in my lips, tonguing it softly, kneading the flesh of her perfect breasts with my hands. She moaned, arching her back slightly, running her fingers through my hair.

"Please make love to me Eric." She purred. "I want you so much."

She parted her thighs, and I entered her, carefully. I went slow, I wanted her to feel special, loved, cherished. I made love to my wife, kissing her neck, wrapping her in my arms, steadily thrusting into her, until she sighed and quivered under me, her vaginal muscles spasming around my cock as she orgasmed. She looked deeply into my eyes, smiling. "Cum for me, my husband." "Make me yours, forever."

I came, gazing into her beautiful, pale eyes, consummating our union, then laid next to her, holding hands, staring into the night.

I awoke, some hours later, still on the beach. I picked up my sleeping wife and carried her to bed, quickly rinsed the sand from my feet, then joined her. She snuggled into me, sighing happily as we went back to sleep.

Morning came, bright and sunny. It was actually late morning by the time we woke up. Opening my eyes, I found Reyna, inches from my face, staring at me. "What are you doing?" I asked.

"Watching you sleep." She answered, kissing me tenderly. "It's my new hobby."

"That's not even a little creepy." I chuckled, hugging her, trying not to drown in her eyes.

"Last night was the most wonderful experience of my life." She said. "You were so gentle and loving, I almost cried."

"I don't know what to say." I stammered. "I just wanted you to know how much you mean to me, how much I love you."