Dark Angel: Heat Wave Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
inyotefi
inyotefi
153 Followers

"Sorry," Max said cutting him short,"I don't want a relationship Eric, we had sex, great sex, and that's cool, really I had a lot of fun..."

Max pulled up her pants, "You were great, and this time I really mean it, but I gotta be free of attachments, it's not you, it's me..."

Max zipped up her pants, and pulled her top over her head then she slipped on her shades and put on her Jam Pony cap, spinning it back-to-front, "Les just leave it there, kay,"she winked at him, "Eric, you da man," she grinned then left his apartment.

Eric sat there on his sofa still panting lightly, he felt so... Used...

He rested his head back, wincing in pain as his swollen lip hurt when he tried to smile. His mind replayed the last fifteen minutes...

It was all worth it.

*

Max stood on the vandalised Space-Needle overlooking the city. Thick rain clouds rolled in the night sky above her- a storm was coming...

They were still out there looking for her- the Reds. As if having Lydecker trying to track her, and, having to find her Manticore siblings weren't enough to deal with. Then there was this problem with Logan overhearing her raunchy tryst with Eric over the phone...

Droplets started to tap on her skin and as she stood there she wondered what would happen next...

*

Hope you enjoyed; please comment-INYOTEF ;)

inyotefi
inyotefi
153 Followers
12