All Comments on 'Dark Angel: Rising from the Ashes'

by bleeep

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
ender2k2kender2k2kabout 2 years ago

That was a great and unexpected follow up. Thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great follow up. Definitely follows in with the title of the story. Keep writing. Like to hear more of Eric, Reyna, and the rest of the family.

Forto02Forto02about 2 years ago

It’s a great story and very fun to read.

I’d like you to keep developing more.

I WANT MORE!!!

…please?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I need to give this story a 10 out of 5 if possible.

Absolutely anazing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Has me crying and nose running. Thank you.

32aa32aaalmost 2 years ago

Absolutely heart-throbbing. I had a knot in my throat the whole time. Thank bleep for this final chapter.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAalmost 2 years ago

Love it when a good person takes back control of their lives. Writer took a slow starting theme and exploded it to a level "can put it down" size. Flow was perfect and story was heart grabbing. In my Lerotica H.O.F.

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

Excellent story! Break away from the bad habits that writers pickup here at Literotica and you might end up as an Author. More and more people are using text readers to listen to the stories. Sucks when you get carried away and abuse the lose of the true meaning of Literacy! 5 BIG FAT STARS for both chapters. dot dot dot dot dot dot dot dot dot dot dot dot dot dot. As a retired Editor, I would have had to throw a number of this authors scripts in the trash just for the dot dot dots.

WrickettsWrickettsover 1 year ago

I would have like to see how his ex’s life turned out.

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 1 year ago

This follow on chapter is just as good as the first and another ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Read…

PurplefizzPurplefizzover 1 year ago

I first read “Dark Angel” over a year ago and I still agree with the comments I made then, however, this second part is pretty much on the button, it’s paced well, the characters live for the reader on the page and it keeps our attention - despite the fact we know what’s likely to happen at the end.

All in all, I’d say you’ve grown as a writer, which is a great thing, the only most of us can hope is that we get better at whatever it is we do for either fun or money, you nailed this second part, I just there was more of it to enjoy!

Many thanks for writing and posting, cheers Ppfzz. Easy 5⭐️

KinPAKinPAover 1 year ago

Beyond excellent. After the buildup around Reyna’s sister I the first part, I had hoped to see her again. Maybe a “chapter 3”?

rbloch66rbloch666 months ago

Well-written and very enjoyable. Some of your main plot points feel condensed, and have less impact than they might, if expanded on. Your MC’s had a bit of depth to them, but the other characters were pretty flat. I really didn’t find myself relating to anyone in the story, because of it. That’s never been an issue in reading a good story. Nonetheless, I enjoyed the story immensely and I wanted more. Not about her new music career, but with regards to her new life as a well-adjusted, family oriented woman. A third chapter would not be out of place, in describing the evolution of her family.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I loved this story. It was fun, loving emotional al, in one. One of my favorites. Keep up the great work

MwestohioMwestohio2 months ago

Lovely speech before the phoenix song

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 hours ago

As Purplefizz wrote, we are seeing the maturing of a very good author. 5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbleeep@bleeep
Been suffering a bit of writer's block lately. I think I've overcome that, at least for the moment as I just submitted my third work in a little over a week. "Molly" was a story I'd been working on for over two years and the newest one "Irresistible Force" nearly as long. Sti...

SIMILAR Stories