All Comments on 'Dark as Daylight Ch. 14'

by Prolonged_Debut10

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
FknRaFknRaalmost 8 years ago

Thank you for continuing your story. It brightens my night to see a new chapter when i refresh Lit at 1230am pacific. (I have health issues of my own that have "shwacked" my sleep schedule). We get to see bits and pieces of your soul in your writing. And we are blessed whenever we get a bit more of it.

I remember finding "There Must Be a Mistake" and as a science fiction nut enjoyed it very much. I must say that your writing has improved since then, not that it was bad, but you are telling a the character's stories now, not quite focused so much on the minutiae of details. It's the people that you've given us to fall in love with. You still get lost in the details now and then, but it happens less often. It's lost some of it's "dryness."

In then end though, it all comes down to "The Story." And the story here is fantastic. I think several of your characters need to seek professional help for bipolar disorders, the way they bounce from happy to sad to mad to happy to angry to happy, it just isn't healthy or normal, but the story is fantastic. You've done well with the buildup to the villan. We hope your health holds for as long as your inspiration to write holds out.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you. Thank you again for the effort you've put into spinning this wild ride.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
As always the best

You never fail to give an excellent read. I always look for the latest chapter.

I are feeling better and with GODS help on the road to recovery. Know that you are well thought of and in many peoples prayers.

MAY GOD BE WITH YOU.

Prolonged_Debut10Prolonged_Debut10almost 8 years agoAuthor
From Bob

Instead of rejecting the story, They cut off one or two pages from the ending. I will add them to the beginning of chapter 15 and I hope they make sense to you because they will be out of context.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
thank you.

PD, thank you for another chapter. I appreciate your effort. I think of you often and wonder how you're doing. May God be with you.

tomscardstomscardsalmost 8 years ago
GREAT AS ALWAYS

I WAS HEADING TO BED AND THOUGHT I WOULD CHECK AND SEE IF YOU HAD POSTED ANYTHING NEW. IT IS NOW ALMOST 2 AM AND I AM SORRY I READ IT SO FAST.

HOPE ALL IS GOING AS RIGHT FOR YOU AS POSSIBLE.

YOU KNOCKED IT OUT OF THE PARK AGAIN.

TOM

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Awesome as always

Hope you are feeling better and continue to write. Love your work and please post everything soonest - can't wait to find out who the bad apple is

CatsmineCatsminealmost 8 years ago
Embarrased

I've been reading your books here for a couple of years now, and I finally realized that all the women you write are actually PARODIES of the strong female lead while at the same time satirizing the ultra macho smack pow I love you characters.

Well played sir, well played indeed

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great Reading

You are good at writing,keeping the story moving and the characters interesting. I eagerly wait for the next chapter! Keep up the good work!!

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 8 years ago
The suspense is killing me!

Who is the head of the spear? This is so good!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
SLOW & BORING CHAPTER!!!!!!

This chapter tends run too long!!!!More coverage on Col.Cannoyon!!!!

DwolfDragonDwolfDragonalmost 8 years ago
Fantastic

I am so happy when I see the next chapter because it means you are still with us. Keep up the fight. This story just keeps getting better I cant remember another author I have so eagerly awaited their next piece of work. I sincerely hope she keeps you with us for a long time.

j76475j76475almost 8 years ago
Glad to see you are still with us.

I love this story and love the character Teddy. Please keep up your writing if possible.

Be safe and thank you.

LynchjimLynchjimalmost 8 years ago
Fantastic

Yet another fantastic chapter keep them coming I can't wait to find out who the head of spear is I'm guessing but I'm not sure lol keep up the good work and keep fighting #keephealthyplease

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Amazing

I've been checking back almost everyday waiting for the next chapter, and as always you never disappoint. Very well done and now I'm back to waiting for the next awesome chapter :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Ctrl C Ctrl V

Not up to your standard. It looks like you copy pasted the same conversation between 2 people again and again. Different characters same conversation. How is it that everyone in this universe have the same personality? It has been a good journey and I am looking forward to the next chapter.

tnaFTWtnaFTWalmost 8 years ago
Thanks for sharing these awesome stories with us

5 out of 5 stars, I couldn't stop reading it until it was done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Are you ever going to end this saga?

Its a good story and it has captured my attentions for weeks while I've been waiting for the surgeons. But the last two of three chapters could have been condensed to perhaps half a chapter. As I read its sections I've been haunted by the idea "He doesn't know how to end this. Has he thought about timeline, shape and characteristics of the extra party on cold size. Will they freeze to death before the new baby gets old enough to meet them?"

Its an alien group. How many heads do they have, do they walk on feet or roll on wheels?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
On and On it goes

It was pretty good at first, but this is getting ridiculous. Time to wrap it up. Do you even know how it's going to end?

tomscardstomscardsalmost 8 years ago
To Anonymous

WHEN YOU START TO COMPLAIN, YOU MUST OFFER UP YOUR OWN WORK TO COMPARE IT TO, OR ELSE SHUT THE HELL UP. IF YOU DO NOT LIKE IT, DON'T READ IT.

AND WE ARE IMPRESSED THAT YOU ARE AFRAID TO USE YOUR OWN NAME.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
@tomscards

That's hilarious! I guess tomscards is your real name? You're just as anonymous as anyone, and you can't even remember to turn off your caps lock.

This is an excellent series, but it has been going nowhere. I agree with that. It's out of gas and ready for the garage.

tomscardstomscardsalmost 8 years ago
FEEDBACK

MY NAME IS LISTED HERE. AND I KEEP CAPS ON BECAUSE A FEW OF MY FRIENDS HAVE TROUBLE EVEN READING CAPS.

GOOGLE tomscards AND YOU CAN FIND ME.

tjsmith839tjsmith839almost 8 years ago
what we know

They're going to meet the aliens and fix their ship.

Jennifer will marry one and he will be biologically compatible enough to have kids.

Delicious and Gray will have a couple more kids.

So will Gordon and Zoey.

It doesn't have to happen in this book though,

and he is sick so he may not finish.

tomscardstomscardsalmost 8 years ago
tjsmith839

If you hear anything about him, please let us know.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
beautiful work

Thank you for a beautiful series, your characters and plotlines are well drawn out and a really fun read.

question: what happened to the most recent chapter (chapter 14) it seems unfinished

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
another damned god read

i don't leave comments after each chapter because it takes me to long to type it. I'd rather be reading the articles that you have so divinely written. I started with the chapters where they invented and made the good luck 1. so i have been following the luck family from there. I love your work, and i am not normally a sci-fi fan.

hornyoldgoat69

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The story is very, very interesting, but the spelling was that of an average American 6 grader. You really need an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
EDITOR NEEDED URGENTLY

I love the stories but man SERIOUSLY get a damn editor, there are spelling mistakes, words missing and people talking to themselves because you lost track and frankly the more i read the it the gets it worse.....See what i did there? You've done it REPEATEDLY

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userProlonged_Debut10@Prolonged_Debut10
B.S. Professional Studies M.A. History I Love Books with great content, and words in general. Language is my love. I write for my enjoyment. I write non-erotic pieces, and add some titilating scenes in every so often, to pick up your heart rate. If you are looking for smut, l...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES