All Comments on 'Dark as Daylight Ch. 16'

by Prolonged_Debut10

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
DMaster_14DMaster_14over 7 years ago
Feel Better

Loved your work as always, take your time and heal. Your health has to come first, if for no other reason than we need more chapters of your excellent writing.

tomscardstomscardsover 7 years ago
SO GLAD TO KNOW YOU ARE STILL ON THE TOP SIDE OF DIRT

I JUST SAW THIS POSTING THIS MORNING AND WILL NOT HAVE TIME TO READ IT FOR A DAY OR TWO. BUT I AM GLAD YOU ARE STILL WITH US.

MY CHOICE WOULD PROBABLY BE MAYO, BUT THAT IS JUST FROM WHAT I HAVE HEARD OVER THE YEARS.

AND THEY DID GOOD FOR YOU PILOT AFTER THE FOREST EPISODE.

THANKS FOR ALL THE STORIES, AND I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST. WILL GIVE YOU STARS AFTER I READ IT.

TOM

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Five hours!!

Thank you, thank you , thank you!

First off, am so glad that you are over the 'C' word...I cannot even imagine how that feels ...and at the same time pray that you get over all the other issues that are making you feel ...well crap!

I have been thinking about when you would post your next chapter for the last few weeks and when I saw it this morning.....I was like ......thank you god!!!

It's only taken me 5 hours to read it :)

Hope you feel better soon and god bless

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great as usual

Great read 😎 u can beat whatever is coming at u .. try some cannabis oil Gods cure all ... prayers

GrandPaMGrandPaMover 7 years ago
Dear Bob...

I rejoice with the arrival of your latest work here, and thank the Lord for your defeat of the C-word. Welcome to the "survivors" community. I hope and trust that the other ailments are but a temporary nuisance and the symptoms not too severe for you. As always, your well-being comes before our enjoyment of your wit and works.

Choose the hospital (and don't necessarily limit yourself to that list) with the lowest incidence of hospital-borne illness if your immune system remains compromised. Those statistics on in-hospital infection rates don't lie, and are probably at least one of the best measures to consider when dealing with infectious issues already.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great

I have been worrying about you the past few weeks. I am glad you are cancer free. I even checked the comments to see if you were ok. You fought cancer and won. Now fight these diseases and win. We all love and respect you. TBV

j76475j76475over 7 years ago
Welcome to theSSurvivor Group.

Have been worried. My mother is 91 and is a 26 year 3 time cancer survivor. Has taken no treatment since 1991. Still going strong. Loved your story and always loved Teddy. Thank You and God Bless You

tomscardstomscardsover 7 years ago
THANK YOU AGAIN

I FINALLY GOT TIME, MAKE THAT MADE TIME TO READ THIS. IT IS NOW 4 AM. I HAD TO GET MY MIND BACK IN GEAR TO KEEP UP WITH ALL THE DIFFERENT THINGS GOING ON. IT WAS SO MUCH FUN.

AM LOOKING FORWARD FOR THE NEXT CHAPTERS.

TOM

teedeedubteedeedubover 7 years ago
God be with you

Bob. Thank you for entertaining us all this time. I look forward to your next chapter.

Flymaster60Flymaster60over 7 years ago
Great Chapter

Bob,

As with all your other readers I am happy to see you are still with us. I also was worried and checked everyday for your newest chapter. I am sorry to see in the chapter title that it is the beginning of the end for this story and the beloved people you wrote into it. I have begun to reread the earlier chapters and I am finding things I did not notice before... Once again THANK YOU for the time you are putting into each chapter and letting us travel along with you on this adventure inside your mind...

stay strong and may god bless you and keep you in her favor..

Mike

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Thank you for another wonderful chapter. You may not feel that the writing is up to par, but I certainly enjoyed it.

Katgoddess1

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wecome Home

It's sure real nice to have you back. You may not think this was up to par but belive me it's still the best read on Literotica by a long, long stretch. Got to love it.

ontheroadforeverontheroadforeverover 7 years ago
Glad you're still out there, bud

As usual, awesome story! I'm truthfully glad you're back...and await your next installment!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good Luck Bob and Thank You!

I always eagerly await your next chapter in this saga! I, and I'm sure many or your other readers will willingly a it for you to post the next chapter if it means your putting your health first. good luck Sir, and thank you for another wonderful chapter!

DJ

myassisdraginmyassisdraginover 7 years ago
Keep fighting the good fight.....

This latest chapter was worth the wait as usual.

Please keep writing and fighting, you have too much left to go in this story.

Prayers for a speedy recovery...

Dave

TabooDudeTabooDudeover 7 years ago

I've been following the different stories you've put in this universe for a long time, and I thank you for sharing them with us. I wish you the very best and hope you are feeling up to providing us the next installment(s) soon, but first and foremost take care of yourself!

LynchjimLynchjimover 7 years ago
Love it

For one I'm glad the cancer is bartered into remission bob secondly this was yet another brilliant chapter don't out sell yourself this was great this is one of only two brilliant storys on literotica ( Three Square Meals ) that I really enjoy it really is perfect from the first story through to this one I couldn't have asked for more so keep them coming bob and get recovering back into fighting shape.

All the best jim

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
waiting

anxiously for yhe next chapter. love the story but you take care so we can enjoy your writings for a long time.

paps

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It's Nice to be Back!

Bob:

So glad to hear that you're cancer-free. Am sorry to hear about the other buggers getting to you. My wife has been cancer-free for over six years but she still has problems that manifested because of the chemical and radiation therapies she was subjected to. She is healthy as can be expected of someone her age, but she has been changed forever in so many other ways. But, life goes on, and I'm glad that you're going to be around for awhile yet.

I just finished reading Chapter 3 and have the rest to get caught up on. It will take me awhile but I am looking forward to it. So many things have happened, starting with my computer getting hacked, and I have just now returned to literotica and the stories I was following before. But I just wanted to let you know that I never stopped thinking about you and hoping that everything would turn out okay. Hang in there, big guy, it can only get better from here.

Roger!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Gordon and Newton

why do you keep saying they are cousins then they are uncle and nephew?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thank you Bob

I know you have worries about the quality of your work but please keep writing while you can, and never doubt that you are in the prayers of your readers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userProlonged_Debut10@Prolonged_Debut10
1986 Followers
B.S. Professional Studies M.A. History I Love Books with great content, and words in general. Language is my love. I write for my enjoyment. I write non-erotic pieces, and add some titilating scenes in every so often, to pick up your heart rate. If you are looking for smut, l...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES