All Comments on 'Dark as Daylight Ch. 17'

by Prolonged_Debut10

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Gold

One of the stories I check for every day. Bob, great work, be proud of it and I hope things get better.

HAWKJ72HAWKJ72over 7 years ago
Yeehah

LOVE this series! LOVE the characters. Absolutely LOVE!!!! The character you have made Teddy into. Thinking how Delicious would have been under better conditions. More accurately though, LOVE how she keeps throwing these little curve balls at everyone. Will hate to see the story end. Keep up great work and hoping your health improves.

tomscardstomscardsover 7 years ago
just saw this posted

I am so glad to see this. Been watching every day for a new one.

Will read this later today.

Thanks.

Tom

Prolonged_Debut10Prolonged_Debut10over 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks for waiting for my latest installment.

I cannot begin to tell you how much your comments mean to me, and how they lift my spirits. I am working on chapter 18 now, and hopefully, it will be done within the next month. Bob

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thank you!!!

Thank you for spending the time and energy to continue your story for all of us to enjoy. In my humble opinion this is by far THE best story on the internet today, and is definitely unique in its width, its consistency, its subjects and the wonderful characters living inside it.

I am no writer so I don't know how you do it but all your stories have a perfect flow and are written in a way that makes reading a genuine pleasure.

As always you are in my prayers.

R.W.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for getting back to the story hope you get better and do many more great stories like this one

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

BOB,

I can't tell you how much I've enjoyed your writing! You are in my prayers.

GrandPaMGrandPaMover 7 years ago
@Bob,

It is great to hear from you again.

I hope that your health fight draws daily closer to a time of good health and stability for you again soon. Maybe Teddy will be able to lay hands on you soon and say "yup, you're good!"

Deepreader123Deepreader123over 7 years ago
Never disappointed

You are such a gifted storyteller. There are no words that can adequately describe the level of enjoyment I glean from each new chapter you post.

Thank you for gifting us with your writing <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thank you!

I look everyday for your next gift to me and the rest of your readers. You and yours have been in my thoughts and prayers for some time now. As a big fan of SF/SFan since the early 80's I have loved your stories.

Take your time to get the story to the point you want it to be and I and many others will wait patiently for the next gift you have for us. Allez avec Dieu, mon ami!

ThitabeThitabeover 7 years ago
Great story

I have been a fan of yours for awhile now and I have loved every one of your stories. I am sad to hear that you are closing this story out within the next 2 chapters, bit at the same time I am also looking forward to your next work. You are a gifted story teller and I greatly look forward to every chapter you write. Please get well soon so we can all continue to look forward to your great works. You and your family are in my prayers. My hope for you is a long and healthy life with great things happening for you and your family. Please stay positive, stay focused and think healthy thoughts. I am looking forward to reading your works for a long time to come.

chip812chip812over 7 years ago
Big fan!

I look for your stories every day. When one comes up, I drop whatever I'm reading and read your story instead. It will be a very sad day for me when they come no longer.

tomscardstomscardsover 7 years ago
5 STARS

I HAD TO GO BACK AND READ CHAPT. 16 AGAIN. I DO LOVE HOW YOU ARE ABLE TO JUGGLE ALL THESE PEOPLE.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

AND I WILL CONTINUE TO LOOK DAILY FOR NEW ONES.

TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF,

TOM

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

A new update from my favourite author, thank you for a great birthday present!

lesublesubover 7 years ago
Take care

Thanking you for a gentle let down.

Rather than a sudden dangle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Best Story.

I have been an avid reader for a long time. Your character description and story flow holds people's interest. Look forward to your next chapter and even though every novel has to end. It will still be sad to see the door close. You are one of the best writers on this site. Thank you very much for letting us be a part of your stories.

BlanckaertBlanckaertover 7 years ago
Thanks Bob...

Thanks Bob... for allowing us to follow these journey of Yours...

I understand that you will continue to write for as long as She'll let you... Hopefully with Her Grace, She'll let you finish the story before calling you home...

Take care of yourself... and we'll be waiting for you...

Blanc

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Re: Teddy's future lovelife

Not all of God's messengers are resigned to live a single life as the Apostle Peter had a mother-in-law ...http://www.catholic.com/magazine/articles/did-peter-have-a-wife

However, all of the Apostles died violent deaths except John, who survived being thrown into a vat of boiling oil and exile on the island of Patmos...http://www.sacred-texts.com/chr/martyrs/fox101.htm

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome writing - please don't stop

Bob, love your continued story line and hope and pray that you can continue to entertain us with more chapters for years to come. You are one of the lost talented writers on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome As Usual!

I am sad that the journey is almost over, but I thank you so much for allowing us access to your beautiful imagination. Take care of yourself, and may God be with you.

Flymaster60Flymaster60over 7 years ago
AWESOME

Bob I have read all the comments below for your story. I could not agree with them more. Thank you so much for taking the time to write and edit all of your stories for us to read. May Godbless you and keep you deep in her love

Mike

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Absolutely amazing Bob

Thank you so very much for continuing what I believe to be the best series of stories that I have ever read. I wish you the best dealing with your health and all that life throws at you.

j76475j76475over 7 years ago
Excellant Chapter and Story

I haave followed and read all of your posted stories. this has been an excellent chapter. Best wishes to you and stay healthy. Do things as you feel good.

Thank You. :)

LynchjimLynchjimover 7 years ago
Great as usual bob

As always your health must come first but this story is Truely beautiful love the characters especially teddy please carry on as long as possible don't rush the finish it's too perfect to spoil by rushing the end even if it means not completing it at all I hope you do though this is the best story on literotica I've told you lots of times before it's just ahead of ,three square meals , these are the only two story's I look for every day.

My prayers are with you as always bob thanks

Jim

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
im getting old

would really like to see more before I pass, thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Thank you.

Thank you for continuing the story. Have read every one so far. And will read every part again. Don't rush yourself in writing, your health is more important.

myassisdraginmyassisdraginabout 7 years ago
Thanks for a great series.

Bob, just keep writing at a speed you can handle as long as you keep writing.

This has been the most interesting series in a long time. They way you tell this story makes one think that this level of space exploration is possible...

Thank you doesn't seem like enough for this work of art..

Dave

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Thank you very very much for your wonderful writing & your captivating stories!

So very appreciative of your efforts, your great writing and your fun and engaging books. I am sending you healing thoughts and all the best wishes in the world for you. Do you accept nutritional care packages? Very Best regards, Mark 641 233 8358

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userProlonged_Debut10@Prolonged_Debut10
1988 Followers
B.S. Professional Studies M.A. History I Love Books with great content, and words in general. Language is my love. I write for my enjoyment. I write non-erotic pieces, and add some titilating scenes in every so often, to pick up your heart rate. If you are looking for smut, l...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES