Dark Desires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After one long minute, maybe two, I sighed, and lifted myself to my feet. My movements disturbed her slumber... she squirmed against the covers, but my chains kept her in place. I released her bonds and she curled into a delicate little ball, like a kitten. I had to unfold her though... I had one more trinket for her in that small leather case. I cupped her left breast and rolled her to her back... let's see I mused, left, or right?

It wasn't the first time she'd awoken with that feeling. Although not just one feeling... many, all meshed into one another like lovers in a rosebush. Some of them hurt, and some of them... were euphoric. She couldn't place why, but something inside her enjoyed what had happened to her.

Light seeped into the room from under her bedroom curtains, albeit, barely, as though morning was only just dawning. The candles from last night were out; the room was warm, and smelt of sex, and the chains that had held her last night were undone, and hung harmlessly along the bedposts.

She tried to stand, but her legs wobbled, and she crumpled to the floorboards with a thump.

Ouch! A dull pain caressed her left breast as it hit the floor. She looked down at herself, and put her hands over her mouth when she saw...

A copper butterfly accompanied with a red bead, dangled from a ring rung through her left nipple. The region was red and sore from its recent abuse... but someone had rubbed a soothing lotion onto it... the pain from her impact with the floor was quickly waning. Within seconds, it no longer hurt.

A red silk robe she'd never seen before, was folded on the floor beside her, as though someone had known she'd be kneeling there; someone who had made her unable to walk, she thought. She wrapped herself in it, and forced herself to stand. She hobbled for the spiral stairway, but from there she could strangely make out an aroma hovering in the air... "Bacon?" she wondered aloud.

She made it downstairs, and saw her captor, her rapist was still here... in the kitchen, making breakfast.

He looked over at her with a glance, a shockingly gentle glance that disabled her from the inside out, "I heard you fall," he said "are you hurt?"

That web of feelings tightened on her heartstrings; and suddenly her breathe left her lungs, feeling left her legs, and she collapsed at the bottom of the stairway. Without even a moment's notice, he was scooping her up; he lifted her in his arms and carried her to the sofa.

"Here" he returned to the kitchen and back, bringing her a plate of scrambled eggs and bacon.

"For strength," he said.

She glanced at the plate, but in all honesty, she looked past it. He was naked. He bore ripples of muscles that glowed against the morning sun that dominated the room with a gentle red hue, and she couldn't help it... she was turned on. She was possessed with the urge to take his massive hands and place them around her neck for him... to fall back into the couch and present herself to him, to submit to him.

What had he done to her? Last night was an attack, an assault... it wasn't consensual, yet she wanted him to do it again.

She took the plate from him, but set it aside. Now he stood over her, looking down upon her so she felt small and blissfully helpless in his presence. His weapon of choice hung before her at eye-level... she glanced up at him, and then cupped her hands around his thighs for stability as she pressed her lips against the end of his cock, and gave it a light kiss.

Her master placed his hand on her head, and tangled his fingers into her hair. He pet her while she volunteered his pleasure to him. And then she heard him growl under his breath... he moaned...

Good girl...

FIN

12