Dark Desires Ch. 02

Story Info
An interracial cuckolding story that will have many turns.
2.3k words
3.86
21.1k
28

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/11/2023
Created 05/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning Beth woke up to a chime on her phone telling her she has a new text message. Another message arrived shortly after, and Beth was finally annoyed enough to read them.

******************************

Desires Unlimited LLC.

Congratulations!

You won the drawing for an all-expenses-paid 10-day trip, to our private island! Please go to the link below to confirm your trip! You will receive another link to forward to your partner in a separate text message this will need to be forwarded within 10 minutes of receipt. You have 20 minutes to complete these steps, or you will both forfeit your spot.

Click here to confirm!

******************************

Spouse/Partner application:

Please go to the below site to complete your registration. Please complete ASAP, or you risk losing your spot.

Click here to register.

Thank you

******************************

Beth immediately woke up Mark to tell him the good news!

"Mark! Mark! Baby! Wake up! This is urgent!"

Mark woke up in a panic thinking there was an emergency. "What is going on? What's wrong?"

"What's wrong!? Nothing is wrong! I won us a free 10-day vacation to a private island!"

Mark groaned. "Yeah, ok sweetie, whatever you say." He started to doze back off before Beth woke him again. Shouting, "Quick! We only have 30 minutes to complete our registration! Well now we only have 25 minutes, because you wasted 5 minutes already."

"I have to forward you this text message and you have to complete your registration in 10 minutes of receiving it. Please! I really want to go on this trip!"

Mark was getting annoyed. He handed his phone to Beth and said, "Here, take my phone, just do what you need to." Mark said, as he thought his wife is signing up for some kind of timeshare scam" Beth immediately clicked her link, and the page loaded.

******************************

Click below to confirm your reservation date, and receive further instructions.

Please include a valid credit card for incidentals and liabilities. Your card will not be charged if all rules and instructions that you have agreed to are followed. The credit card MUST be in the boyfriend/husband's name.

December 15th - December 25th

Click here to confirm

No other dates available, please select from the above dates.

******************************

What!?! That's 5 days away! That will never work! Thought Beth. Whatever, if we don't go they can't charge us anyway. It says the card is only for damages. We can't damage anything if we aren't there. Beth grabbed Mark's wallet, filled out the credit card form and confirmed the only available date. A new page loaded that said:

******************************

Congratulations!

You have confirmed your trip!

Click here for next steps after spouse agreement is completed.

******************************

Beth checked the time. She only had 12 minutes left! Grabbing Mark's phone after forwarding the message, Beth began reading Mark's requirements.

******************************

Please answer the below survey questions and agree to the terms and conditions that are attached.

Are you excited about this vacation with your wife?

"Yes"

Are you willing to do whatever it takes as outlined in the terms and conditions above in order to make your wife happy and fulfilled?

"Yes, I will"

Do you agree to pay any and all liabilities and damages from now until the contract end date as outlined in the terms and conditions?

"Yes, I do."

******************************

Beth opened the terms and conditions. They looked similar to the stuff that she already signed. She checked the box and submitted the form with 2 minutes left to spare.

Beth received another text, seconds after confirming.

******************************

Click here for next steps and instructions.

******************************

Thank you for completing all registration steps. Please follow the below instructions EXACTLY.

Please pack ONE change of clothes for the duration of your stay. All clothing is included in the cost of the trip.

All toiletries, beauty, and feminine products will be provided on the island by our staff.

No jewelry besides wedding rings are allowed on the island. This includes ear rings and all other piercings. We do not want to be held liable for lost/damaged jewelry.

The credit card on file will be used for all expenses incurred, there is no need to bring cash or other means of payment onto the island.

A private limo will arrive at your residence the day before your scheduled start date at 12 pm to take you to the airport.

You may bring your phones or cameras with you. However, upon arrival on the island, for confidentiality, they will be confiscated and returned upon boarding your plane to leave the island on your departure date.

Beth now knew that she had only 4 days before the limo driver will arrive!

Beth woke up Mark again. She told him what she had signed up for. And everything that she knew. Which was really not much. Mark was not happy with Beth doing all of this without talking to him sooner. However, he did have some PTO that he needed to use by the end of the year. And not much would be going on around the Christmas holiday

Mark called his work and his secretary answered.

"Hello, this is Rachel, how can I help you?"

"Hi Rachel, this Mark, I need to schedule some PTO, and I need you to...."

Rachel cut Mark off, "You mean on to of what you already have this mornth?"

Mark was confused, "Huh?"

"Your booking agency called about 5 minutes ago and said you booked a timeshare from the 15th through the 25th. Is that correct?"

"Yes, sorry Rachel, just some simple miscommunication."

"Thank you." Mark hung up. He was very concerned and confused, about how they got his work number.

Beth was between jobs at the moment so there was no need to reschedule much of anything for her, and they didn't have kids to arrange a babysitter for.

The next 4 days flew by. It was 11:58 am. The limo should arrive any minute.

Like clockwork, a stretch limo showed up right on time. Beth and Mark got in the back of the limo after the front passenger exited the limo to open the door for the couple. They both nodded and said thank you to the chauffeur. He smirked, and said "congratulations" followed closely by a wink. Mark and Beth did their best to ignore the sarcasm.

There was no one else in the back of the limo. Upon arrival they boarded the appropriate airplane as instructed. It was a 2 hour flight to their next flight departure. Upon arrival at the next airport, they boarded a MUCH smaller airplane for the final 1 hour flight to the island.

Finally Beth looked out the window of the small plane as it started descending and an amazingly beautiful island came into view. It looked like paradise. White sandy beaches and light blue water. Beth could even make out many pools and what looked like swim up bars. In the center of the island was a larger building about 3 stories tall, surrounded by cement walls. It looked like a small castle straight out of a fairy tale.

As promised in the rules, as the pilots began to make their final approach, the stewardess came by and requested our phones. We were already prepared for it, so we handed our phones over after turning them off. Besides, some time away from our phones may help us in rekindling our relationship, thought Beth.

As soon as they took our phones, they handed us each a laminated sheet that is titled Rules and Penalties. Mark turned to the stewardess that took our phones and asked "May I ask why we have a huge list of rules for a vacation?"

"Certainly!" Said the stewardess. "This sheet, that you now each have a copy of is a summary of the rules and agreements that you have already signed and agreed to." Beth lowered her head as Mark looked towards her. He now knew she had signed the forms without his knowledge, on his behalf. "Any violation or refusal of any of these rules will result in your card on file being charged the corresponding penalty amount next to each rule. "

Mark was getting angrier by the second. In a raised voice, "This was supposedly a free trip?! What the fuck are you talking about? What card on file........" Mark looks over at Beth again as she places her hands over her face. She can't bring herself to look at Mark right now. They both started reading the rules and penalties that Beth had so thoughtfully signed them up for.

******************************

Rules and Penalties

Rules for Beth (refered to as slave)

You will not be allowed to respond to your given name for the duration of your stay. You will most commonly be called slave. However, other names can be substituted at the discretion of your current master. Those can include, whore, slut, bitch, among others. You will call your current owner, master, unless another name is provided. Your husband will be called cuck or other names or variations provided by your master, including, cuckold, cucky, bitch. $100

You are no longer allowed to touch yourself in any sexual manner unless directed by your master. This includes fondling, masturbation, or any other sexual stimulation. Your cuck is also prohibited from touching you unless explicit permission is given by the slaves master. $500

$1000 if you have an orgasm.

Your pussy, ass, tits, and mouth are to be used at the discretion of your master for any task he requests. Your body is only to be used for the pleasure of your master, or anyone else your master deems. Any refusal, $1000

Your master may use many instruments to train you, including: dildos, vibrators, butt plugs, various clit/nipple/tongue clamp, keegle balls, whips, chains, paddles, chastity devices, gags, collars, restraints. Any refusal $100

Your master may order any body modification(s) that they deem necessary for the proper training of the slave. Including: piercings(pussy lips, clit, clit hood, nipples, tongue, ears, nose) temporary or permanent tattoos. Tattoos that can be seen in regular street cloths will be vague or easily hidden. Piercings that can be hidden with a bikini, can be made permanent. Any refusal $10,000

You will not speak to any master without explicit permission. To ask for permission, you will say, "Master, may your slave speak?" $50

You will no longer be allowed any sexual contact with any white or non black males, especially your cuck. Unless explicitly directed by your master for his pleasure or entertainment. $10,000

Your master may instruct you to aid in the training of your cuck in a variety of ways. You must obey or carry out all instructions. $1,000

Your master may require you to take hormones via pills or shots to increase your sex drive and stamina.

Each refusal is $1000

Rules for Mark (referred to as cuck)

You will no longer be referred to as Mark, you will primarily be fefered to as cuck. Or any other slang term decided by your master. You will now refer to Beth as mistress, or any name her master requests. $100

You are no longer allowed to have an orgasm in any way unless explicitly allowed by your master or your mistress. You are also prohibited from touching yourself in any sexual way.

Touching: $500

Orgasm without permission: $10,000

Unless explicitly instructed by your master, the most common form of orgasm method will be milking the prostate gland. This is an honor, any resistance will cost $500

Your balls, dick, nipples, and mouth are to be used at the discretion of your master for any task he requests. Your body is only to be used for the pleasure of your master, or anyone else your master deems. Any refusal, $1000

Your master may use many instruments to train you, including: dildos, vibrators, butt plugs, various nipple/tongue clamp, whips, chains, paddles, chastity devices, gags, collars, restraints. Any refusal $100

Your master may order any body modification(s) that they deem necessary for the proper training of the cuck. Including: piercings(penis, balls, nipples, tongue) temporary or permanent tattoos. Tattoos that can be seen in regular street cloths will be vague or easily hidden. Piercings that can be hidden with casual clothes, can be made permanent. Any refusal $1,000

You will not speak to any master without explicit permission. To ask for permission, you will say, "Master, may the cuck speak?" $50

You will no longer be allowed any sexual contact with any females, or males, especially your mistress. Unless explicitly directed by your master for his pleasure or entertainment. $10,000

Your master may instruct you to aid in the training of your mistress in a variety of ways. You must obey or carry out all instructions. $1,000

Your master may require you to be fitted with and wear a chastity device during your stay, as well as up to 1 year after after your stay. This will be monitored closely by your mistress and/or your master, one of which will hold the key to your chastity device. Any attempt to remove the device for any reason except an emergency, will require you to obtain a prince Albert piercing on your penis in order to make future removal impossible with the key. Violation: $5,000

Your master may require you to take hormones via pills or shots to decrease your sex drive and stamina.

Each refusal is $1000

The above terms of the contract can be extended by the mistress at any time. On a monthly or yearly basis. When not living on the island, the Master will be allowed to visit and use his slave and cuck at any time, so as not to interfere with her regular duties, and so long as the contract is active.

The contract can be terminated at any time by the cuck or the mistress for a fee of $1 million.

Beth and Mark finished reviewing the rules and both turned to each other and began crying in each other's arms.