Dark Desires Ch. 02

Story Info
I find out a big secret about Thomas, a juicy one.
3.3k words
4.64
6.6k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/04/2023
Created 06/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't keep my eyes off his wife's beautiful body. Thomas caught me staring at her, but he smiled and laughed. It was clear he set this up for me. It was hard to ignore the six-foot tall goddess standing in front of us. It didn't help that she was wearing dark red lingerie, and standing tall in her three inch heels.

She greeted him with a soft kiss, and pressed her body against him. He took the opportunity to reach around her body, and squeeze her hard against him. She let go of him, and took us by our hands. Thomas smiled as I checked out her perfect backside while she led us to his living room couch. She leaned all the way forward, and she pushed both of us down on the sofa.

She turned around and faced away from us. My eyes lit up as her perfect little hips swung from side to side. Her long blonde hair dangled down her back, waving from side to side. Her dark red lingerie clearly stuck out against her soft white skin. She knew she was the center of attention, and surely knew we were both rock hard by now.

Her show continued as she moved a bit faster. She wiggled her perfect little ass side to side, and slowly undid her red lace bra. Even though she was clearly the center of attention, I was more focused on bulge in his pants. I wanted to unzip his pants so badly, and taste that behemoth again. She turned back and smiled at us as, tossing the bra right on my lap.

She slowly turned around to face us. Her hands barely covered her perfect breasts. She continued rocking her hips slowly back and forth. Slowly, she removed her hands and exposed her perfect chest.

She got down on her hands and knees, and crawled over to the couch.

She stood up and sat down in my lap. Her long blonde hair brushed softly against my left shoulder. The smell her strong perfume next to my face was truly intoxicating. She took my hands and placed them on her bare breasts. There was no hiding how hard I was, as she rocked up and down in my lap.

"Don't be shy, squeeze them" She said, her blue eyes sparkling as she kissed my cheek.

I kept thinking Thomas was going to kill me. He didn't seem to mind me caressing his wife. He smiled and caressed himself through his pants, as his new lover teased his hands over his wife's bare chest.

I squeezed her breasts softly in my hands, gently pinching her big pink nipples between my index fingers and thumb. She lifted her body up again, and she pushed deeper into my lap. She kissed pressed her lips softly against my cheek, as I squeezed them a little bit harder. She leaned forward and unzipped Thomas. Her body bounced back and forth in my lap, only making me harder as she flung her tongue against Thomas. She leaned all the way down, and licked him up and down from his balls to the tip

Thomas leaned in and pressed his thick lips against mine, while holding his cock against her pretty pink lips.

"Thomas told me all about your trip" She said, interrupting our soon to be make-out session.

That was it, we were so screwed.

I turned beet red in the face, nobody was supposed to know about us. I thought it was our special little secret. Maybe she was jealous that her husband made love to another man.

"I don't care but next time I get to watch." She said, leaning up and joining our make-out session.

Whew! That was a close call, but I still wasn't sure how much she knew. The three of our tongues pressed together. She took my hand and pushed it down between his legs. We stroked Thomas up and down, while we teased each other with our tongues. She pushed my hand away, and off my lap. She spread her thin legs apart, and straddled Thomas.

They were so passionate together it made me jealous. I wanted to be the one on his lap straddling him. I wanted Thomas to have his big muscled arms tight around me while we kissed. He reached down inside her panties, and squeezed her ass hard. Oh, how I wish he would grab my ass like that!

She stopped kissing his neck, and leaned forward. She reached up and tore his shirt apart, making the buttons fly all over the place. She leaned forward and gently bit his nipples, while she slowly stroked him. I couldn't resist him anymore, and I reached over and held his balls in place while she continued to stroke his shaft. Thomas reached inside her panties, and slowly teased his finger in his beautiful wife. She leaned back and smiled at him, as he teased his finger just outside her hole.

She leaned forward and started feeling for me as he pushed his finger further inside. I quickly undid my zipper and pulled my cock out. I wanted both of them so bad. It was amazing being in a room with the two most attractive people I ever met. It was just hard to decide who I was more attracted too.

She wrapped her pretty pink lips on the tip. She moaned loudly, as Thomas pushed his finger all the way inside her. I couldn't wait to see him go inside her. Thomas pushed her mouth down on me, and her lips pressed all the way down to my swollen hairy balls. I moaned loudly as her long blonde hair quickly bobbed up and down in my lap. She stopped sucking me, and thick saliva dripped down my cock. Thomas reached over and forced her head back, this time he made her gag even harder.

With my cock still buried in her mouth, she straddled Thomas and spread her red panties to the side. Thomas held his massive cock in place, and she leaned back on him. She reached back and held him in place. He pulled her ass cheeks apart, and did his best to fit himself inside her. She grabbed his cock, and rubbed it against her gaping hole. Either she was just teasing him, or she couldn't even fit him inside. She pushed her panties back in place, and got up off his lap.

She got up of the couch, and stood up in front of us. Her long blonde hair dropped down on her shoulders. A small string of saliva fell from her face onto her perfect D-cup breasts. She smiled, as we reached over and stroked each other. Thomas was the luckiest man I ever met.

Trying her best to gain our attention, she slowly pushed her red lace panties halfway down. Thomas could tell by me swelling up in his hand that I couldn't wait to see his wife completely naked. She turned around and pulled them down, exposing her perfect naked ass. She bent down and reached behind her body, opening her cheeks wide enough for us to stare at her perfect pink hole. I couldn't wait to see her perfect pussy. Everything about her body was so perfect.

She pulled her panties back up again, and turned around. She very slowly pulled them down, and Thomas smiled at me knowing how excited I was. She pulled them back up again. What a tease she was!

She came back to the couch, sat down between us. She pushed our hands aside, and bounced and gently jerked both of us up and down. My chubby little cock was no match for her husband's.

"You really want to see me naked, huh?" she said, caressing both our balls.

I nodded back at her, of course I wanted to see her naked.

She took Thomas by his hand, and lifted him up off the couch. With his cock in her hand, he eagerly followed her. She stood in front of me, and pushed her body against him. She grabbed both his hands and pressed them against her perfect breast. She leaned forward on to my lap and sucked me off. Thomas held her breasts and pressed himself between her ass, while she gagged on me. She reached up and tore my shirt in half, throwing it aside.

With her face still buried in my lap, Thomas let go of her breasts. He slid his hands down toward her waist. Thomas spread her panties aside and slowly pushed inside her. She was gagging so hard on me he barely heard her moaning. The room echoed with the sound of her gagging, and her ass smacking against his body.

She stopped sucking me and leaned back against him. My cock was soaked with her saliva, and a small string of pre-cum. Thomas smiled at me as he slowly pulled his wife's panties down to her knees.

My mouth fell open and my eyes lit up. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I jerked my cock up and down. This was a true fantasy coming true.

"Get on your knees" He said, with his hand between his wife's thighs. Her panties were caught between her knees.

I quickly got on my knees in front of her. There was no way I could resist the temptation. Thomas held her in place and I wrapped my lips around her. I couldn't believe how thick the tip was. I couldn't believe how it was at least nine inches long! I couldn't believe how perfect it was. His wife didn't have pussy at all. I grabbed from underneath and held it. I still surprised at her perfect juicy...She reached down and grabbed my head, shoving it into her body.

She pushed her ass into Thomas, and he stroked her in and out my mouth. She slowly pulled it out of my mouth and slapped it hard against my lips.

"You didn't think I had a dick did you?"

No, I certainly didn't think she did. I was still bewildered that I didn't notice that detail, but it didn't change the fact that she was absolutely beautiful. Thomas was one lucky bastard! Thomas pulled out of her and crouched down next to me. She rocked her body back and forth, gliding it between our eager lips. She reached down and pulled her panties all the way off, throwing them on the couch next to her bra.

She grabbed my head and placed a heel on my left shoulder, rocking back and forth into my mouth. I was choking like crazy, but I wanted to suck her all day long. It didn't help that she kept making me gag by pinching my nose shut. Thomas got on his hands and knees, Thomas knew exactly what he wanted.

She slowly pulled out of my mouth, and a trail of saliva dripped onto her heels. She made me lick her heels up and down, while her cock dangled between her legs. With her finger buried in my mouth, she went down on her knees behind Thomas. She teased herself up and down between his spread open cheeks. That explained why he didn't need lube, and how he could handle me so easily. The whole time he had been getting fucked by this blonde-haired goddess.

He gasped, and she grabbed his sides and teased in and out of him. Her masculine side was slowly coming out. Her long arms bulged up and her face turned red, as she pushed halfway inside him.

She slowly pulled out of him, and pushed herself back into my mouth. The taste of her mixed with Thomas was pure heaven. I positioned myself on the couch, and jerked myself up and down while she went deeper in his hole. She grabbed his head and rocked him back and forth, truly making him her bitch. She stopped for a second and held her breasts, while looking at me.

"You want to suck his dick like you did at the convention?" She asked, throwing her body into him again.

Oh shit, she fucking knew about everything!

She pulled out of him, and threw him down on his back. Thomas grabbed a pillow off the couch, and stuck it under his ass. She grabbed his ankles and pushed his legs against his chest. She slowly pushed inside him.

I couldn't resist Thomas anymore, and I quickly got off the couch to join them.

I wrapped my lips around him. His cock bounced up and down in my mouth, as her body rocked back and forth on him. Her thick shaven balls smacked over and over against his body. She was going so fast, I had to stop sucking him. It was too big, and he kept hitting the back of my throat.

"You like getting fucked by your wife!"

She grabbed his thighs with all her strength, digging her red fingernails into his skin.

"You're friends going to watch you get fucked, huh!"

Thomas just nodded, and let out moan after moan. She rocked faster and faster, throwing him back and forth. I reached down and jerked myself up and down, blown away that he could handle her.

She pushed all the way in, and stroked his cock up and down. I knew exactly was about to happen, there was no way I wasn't going to swallow this load. She pushed back and forth inside him, and stroked him against my lips.

All of the sudden he let out a huge moan. She grabbed his cock, and I quickly wrapped my lips around him. He pushed her hand away, and he quickly stroked himself. She pushed deeper inside me, and his thick double load shot up to the back of my mouth. I did my best to swallow it all, but I couldn't and it dripped all over my mouth and chest.

She slowly pulled out of him, and got down on all fours. I caressed her pretty long hair, as we sucked him dry together. I have no idea what came over me, but I smacked her ass as hard as I could. She flew forward onto Thomas, and smiled back at me.

"Do it again!" she begged.

I smacked her ass until it turned a soft purple. She pushed me down to the floor, and buried her ass in my face. I spread her wide open and flung my tongue in and out of her, her balls rubbed against my chin. She leaned forward and sucked me up and down.

"Are you ready to fuck me?" she asked, stopping for minute.

Was she kidding? Was I ready to fuck this high-heeled beauty?

She got off my face, and spread her legs wide open. I grabbed her breasts and played with her nipples, while she slowly straddled my cock. I couldn't believe this was happening. Thomas lay on the floor smiling at me as his beautiful wife rode his lover. I reached up and jerked her up and down in my hand while she rode me up and down. She leaned all way forward, and pressed her cock against my belly. I grabbed her ass hard with both hands, as I lifted my knees a bit. She slammed her body back and forth against me, making sure to face Thomas. She leaned forward and kissed Thomas on the lips, as she rode me faster and faster. She leaned all the way back and arched her back. She held her breasts in placed, and slammed hard against my body. Thomas leaned forward and kissed me on lips. Well, he barely did because she riding me so fast.

"Do me doggy!" She begged, interrupting us.

She got off me, and went on top of Thomas. She pushed her cock in his mouth, and spread her legs wide open. I got behind her, and pushed back inside her. I grabbed her hair and pulled her head back towards me. She slid back and forth in his mouth, while I went harder inside her.

I started going faster and faster, shaking both of their bodies.

"Come in me!" She yelled.

I grabbed both her cheeks, and spread the wide apart. I slid it and out slowly, I was going to explode. I had to do this for Thomas. I knew I had to finish in his wife. I knew it would make him happy. I took a deep breath and slammed her hard against Thomas, making him gag like crazy.

"Oh! Oh...Shit! Shit!" I yelled.

I pushed inside her as hard as I could, and exploded. She pulled out of his mouth and turned around. She sucked my dry, right over her husband's naked body. She leaned back and kissed his lips, making him taste me all over his lips.

"Bend over it's my turn" She said, shoving me into the floor. I was scared, how on earth could I handle her?

I quickly got on my hands and knees, and was still dripping on the floor. She stuck her tongue deep into my ass. She took long even licks, making me quiver. She stretched my ass apart, and slowly pushed her long fingers inside me. Fuck, it hurt like a bitch. But, there was no way I was going to miss this chance.

I turned around and looked up and the big breasted woman driving inside me. She pulled out of me, and pushed her fingers back in. She went nice and slow until I really got the hang of it. She could tell it was hurting me a bit.

She gabbed something and spread it all over cock. She slowly teased the tip inside me. I didn't mean too, but I let out the loudest moan ever. I looked back at her smiling, as she pushed a little bit further in. suddenly, it was feeling amazing. She didn't push all the way in. I reached behind and could feel that she was halfway. That was good enough, that's where it felt amazing.

She pushed deeper in me, and leaned forward. I could feel her breasts pressing against my back.

"I want to come over his face" She whispered in my ear.

She led me to where her husband was laying down. She spread my legs wide open just above husband's face. She slowly pushed inside me again. Our cocks rubbed up and down inches away from him.

"Don't stop!" I begged her. It was starting to feel amazing.

She grabbed me as hard as she could, and drove all the way inside me.

"This is for fucking my husband!"

She grabbed her panties off the couch, and shoved them in his mouth. She put me in a headlock and rammed deep into me. She smacked back and forth against my ass. She suddenly stopped and grabbed me hard by the waist.

"Holy shit!" she yelled.

I turned around and watched as her face turned bright red, and her body shook behind me.

She pulled out and jerked the rest of her load all over my ass, and her husband's panty-filled mouth.

"What do you think of my dick?" she said.

"Well it's not as big as your husband's" I joked.

We slowly started to get up and get dressed. Thomas put his pants and shirt back on. I put my clothes back on. His wife grabbed the panties and bra, and went to their bedroom to finish getting dressed. Well, that's what we thought she was doing.

His wife came back into the room wearing knee-high fishnet stockings, and a black satin slip. Once she had our attention, she lifted the slip about her head. This time she was wearing a tight white corset. Her thick cock dangled just outside her black lace panties.

"Can your friend stay the night?"