Dark Desires - The Intern

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robert looked at her. "No." Her face brightened. "But we should probably head back inside. Mr. Baxter should be getting here soon. I'd pay for your bill."

Katy shook her head. "No, Mr. Callahan. That won't be necessary. I can pay for myself."

Robert shook his head. "It's no problem."

Katy didn't protest as he led her back into the pub before they sat down across the table from one another. Mr. Baxter made his appearance about fifteen minutes late. The table drank and talked and ate oh so merrily.

Robert wasn't surprised when Linda wasn't home when he got back. An empty home and an empty bed once again. His mind was flooded with the images of Katy. Her warm embrace, her soft body, her gentle voice. Everything Linda wasn't.

Robert frowned as he stared at the empty side of the bed. He woke up to an empty bed in the morning.

The weekend was long and tiring. He and Linda continued to drive each other up a wall, arguing at every turn.

Robert found himself hurrying to work on the following Monday just to avoid his wife for a good portion of the day. Hopefully, I can stay over.

He focused as hard as he could on his work, but found every excuse to do something and to stay longer.

"I can get you another cup of coffee if you'd like," Katy said with a faint smile.

Robert drifted his gaze over her. Her black tulle skirt ended above her knees, long enough to remain professional, but short enough to be on the sexy side. Her blouse was tucked into her skirt. All but one of the buttons were done up. Robert frowned as he stared at her covered breasts.

"Yes," Robert said after a moment. "Vanilla, please."

"Certainly." She turned and hurried off.

Robert moved and organized his files, skimming the papers for information. He only looked up when the door opened again.

"Your coffee," Katy said, handing him his coffee.

"Thank you." He took it and merely set it aside.

"Sandra wanted me to have you sign these." Katy laid a couple of papers in front of him. She leaned closer as he grabbed a pen. "Sign here." She pointed at the various lines for him. "Thank you so much." Katy took the papers, but kept leaning over his desk.

He looked at her. "No problem."

Robert glanced down. Katy's breasts were exposed to anyone with prying eyes, like himself. Wait. Robert's brow furrowed. Did she undo another button? He thought back to five minutes earlier. She-- She really undid the second button.

"Mr. Callahan." Robert raised his gaze. "Do you like what you see?"

Robert's face grew violently hot. "I'm sorry." He turned away. "Please forgive me. I shouldn't be looking at you that way."

"That doesn't answer my question." Robert turned back to her. "Do you like what you see?"

Robert shuddered. "I really shouldn't."

Katy frowned, lowering her gaze. She sighed. "Well." She buttoned her blouse, hiding her breasts from Robert's gaze. Robert frowned hard. "Then, I must apologize as well. I had thought--." Robert raised his gaze. "That you were interested. But it looks as though I was wrong. I'm sorry." She turned her lips into a fine line. "I should go."

Katy stood and hurried towards the door, hiding her embarrassment. She turned the doorknob. Robert pressed a hand on the door, forcing it shut. Katy gasped. Robert kept his gaze downward. His face, still red hot.

"No," Robert said. "You weren't wrong." He shook his head lightly. "I will admit. I have thought about you."

Katy smiled faintly. "Do you wish for me to stop?"

Robert's mouth went dry as his gaze drifted to her chest. He slowly raised his gaze, shifting so he stood taller. He lowered his hand, turning the lock on the door. "No." Katy turned her attention from his hand on the door to his darkened eyes.

She took a step back as Robert stepped forward. Katy raised her hands, unbuttoning her blouse slowly. She only stopped when she felt his desk against her bottom. Robert grabbed her blouse. With one violent move, he tore open the blouse. Katy gasped softly. Robert gripped her hips and lifted her onto his desk.

"Mr. Callahan."

Robert gripped the back of her head. "Robert."

She smiled. "Robert. I want you." Katy separated her legs, wide enough for him to find room.

Robert pressed himself in between her legs. His hardened erection rubbed against her stomach. "You know what I want."

"A baby?" Robert nodded. Katy smiled wide. "I want it. I want yours."

Robert's eyes darkened even more. He slammed his mouth down on the tops of her breast, suckling and biting like the love-starved man that he was. Katy gasped. His hands pushed her skirt up around her hips. One hand went to cup her.

"Fuck. You're so wet." Robert ran kisses along her collarbone, up her neck, and firmly on her lips. "Your lips are so soft." Together, they pushed his jacket off his shoulder and tossed it to the floor.

"Fuck me, Robert."

He shook his head. "Not yet, baby. I haven't felt this good in months. I'm fucking savoring this moment." He kissed her again. Robert pushed aside her silk panties before he stuffed a finger inside her. Katy gasped. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head. "God." He rubbed his thumb against her opening. Katy groaned. Her body started to tremble as Robert moved his fingers faster. "Let me--." Robert kneeled in front of her. He ran his tongue over her opening. She felt hot to his touch. He suckled her gently. With his free hand, he moved his tie over his shoulder.

"Robert." Katy gripped his hair, forcing him further onto her. She slotted her hips against his mouth. "Fuck me, please."

"I will. I will." He stuffed a second finger inside her. Katy gasped again. She clenched a fist into his hair. Robert drove his tongue and fingers deeper into her. "Linda never tasted as good as you."

"Forget Linda." She rubbed herself against his mouth.

Robert moaned in her opening. "God. You're so wet." He looked up at her. "You really want my dick that bad?"

"I haven't had a good fucking in a long time."

"Neither have I." He stood, setting his arms on either side of her. "Are you sure you wanna do this? If we do, we really can't go back."

Katy framed his face with her hands. "Yes, Robert. I want you."

Robert felt himself strain in his trousers. He fumbled over his hands as he undid his belt and the front of his trousers. Pulling down his trousers and his boxer briefs, his hardened erection sprang forward.

Katy's eyes widened as she stared at him. He was a decent seven inches long and about five inches thick. His erection was a darker white tone with a bright red cockhead. Her mouth watered at the sight of it.

Robert unbuttoned his shirt, slowly revealing his chest. Katy ran a hand through his chest hair. Their lips touched once more. Katy moaned softly, tasting herself on his lips and tongue. Robert gripped her bra, unclipping the front and pushing aside the cups.

"Fuck," Robert said, finally able to stare down at her bare breasts. "Look at these." He ran his hands over her breasts, cupping one in each hand.

Linda could never have breasts like these. Robert ran his thumbs over her hardening nipples. Well, she could. If she paid someone.

Robert lowered his mouth, taking her breast into his mouth. Katy arched her back. He gently nibbled her nipple in between his teeth. Robert moved to her other breast and did the same.

"Please, Robert." She widened her legs.

He hooked a thumb, pulling her panties aside. "You know I can't resist you." With his other hand, Robert cupped in back of her head. His cockhead met her opening. Robert swallowed hard. Their gazes locked onto each other's.

He slowly pushed forward. They both gasped as he breached her. They shuddered. His hips met hers. Katy stared down at where he disappeared into her. She tightened around him.

"Don't," Robert begged. "I don't wanna come yet."

She bit her bottom lip, tightening again. Robert groaned loudly. His cock twitched inside her. His blood raced through his veins.

"Katy." Robert reached up and grabbed a fistful of her head, jerking back her head and exposing her neck. He bit down on her skin, just enough to leave a mark. Robert pulled out of her before slamming back inside her.

"Oh yes!" Katy brought her mouth against his again.

Robert lowered his hands to her hips. He drove his fingertips into her skin hard enough to leave dime sized bruises. He slammed into her again and again.

Her groans echoed off of the wall. Robert exhaled. Katy kissed him again. Her hands went and cupped his ass, squeezing him hard, both with her hands and around his cock.

"Fuck," Robert said with a groan. "You're gonna make me come."

"I want you to." Katy kissed his neck.

"I want to as well. Just not yet." He laid her down on his desk, pressing a hand on her neck, and thrusted harder into her. Katy grabbed hold of his hand. "Fuck. You're beautiful." Robert squeezed her left breast. He replaced his hand with his mouth. Katy gasped at the bite. She wrapped her legs around his hips. He kissed the valley in between her breasts.

Katy snaked a hand to where she and Robert connect, and she began to rub herself at the same as Robert thrusted into her.

"Oh, God," Katy whispered. "You feel so good."

Robert merely groaned in response. He stabled himself by pressing his hands on the desk. He exhaled, trying to prevent himself from coming too soon. Her velvety heat accepted every one of his intrusive thrusts. Robert pressed a hand on her thigh, holding open her legs for him. His heart raced in his chest. Katy continued to squirm and moan underneath him. Her stomach and breasts rippled every time he slammed into her. Her sounds were sweet music to his ears.

She continued to tighten around him. Robert felt himself grow harder. Katy gripped his shoulders. Her cries grew louder.

"Come with me," Robert whispered against her lips.

"Oh, please." She ran her nails down his chest. Katy tightened around him one final time, throwing back her head with a cry. Robert drove his fingertips into her skin. He stilled, erupting deep inside her. Robert groaned from the satisfaction. Katy smiled at the feeling of Robert filling her completely.

"Fuck," Robert groaned. "I needed that." He held himself over her before gently kissing her. Katy shifted, but Robert held her down. "We're not done yet." He matched her smile.

For hours, Robert continued to thrust inside her, not wanting to stop unless he knew she would take and grow what he gave her, only resting long enough to calm his heart. It wasn't until the clock chimed did they get drawn back into reality. Robert glanced at the clock.

"Six o'clock," Robert murmured.

"Has it really been four hours?" Katy rubbed her hips against his.

Robert chuckled. "Yeah. It seems like it."

"As much as I'd like to continue, we do have to get going." She kissed before she stood. Her legs trembled as she tried to balance herself.

"Easy, now." Robert pushed himself from the sofa. His knees nearly buckled. He pulled up his trousers, tucking in his dress shirt. Katy straightened her skirt, fixed her bra, and buttoned her blouse. She frowned at the torn and missing buttons.

"Guess I have to hike up my skirt some more." She chuckled and showed him her damaged blouse.

Robert frowned. "I'll buy you another." Both of them chuckled. They fell silent for a moment. "Hey." Katy turned towards him. "I want to be there--." He cleared his throat. "When you take the test."

"Sure. I'd want you there as well." Robert smiled faintly at her. "Can we continue this?"

Robert's smile grew even wider. "Of course."

The following days they found themselves sneaking away at every chance they got, in the bathroom, locked away in Robert's office, alone in a break room late in the work day. Each time Robert came deep inside Katy, leaving them trembling and desperate for more.

Robert had bought Katy a package of pregnancy tests later that week, eagerly awaiting for the day she could test. They only needed to wait eight days for Katy's period to be missed, and another five days for it to never come.

"Here we go," Katy said over FaceTime with Robert, holding up the pregnancy test in her hand. Robert paced back and forth in his bathroom. His heart raced, and his mouth went dry. "Now we wait." She focused the camera on the pregnancy test on the bathroom counter. Katy exhaled. "I'm nervous."

"Don't be. I'm here. Either way. Okay?"

"Okay." They both focused on the stick as one line slowly appeared. Robert held his breath. The second line started to appear and grow bolder. Katy gasped. Robert felt his heart lift higher in his chest. Katy turned the camera back onto herself. "We did it."

Tears brimmed both of their eyes.

"We did." Robert cleared his throat. "What would you like to have? I don't really care either way."

Katy wiped away her tears. "I think I'd like a boy."

"A boy?" Katy nodded. "You know, I've always wanted a little boy named Connor."

"Connor. That's a nice name."

Robert turned at the sound of a car door shutting. "I have to go. We'll talk about this some more tomorrow."

"Okay. Goodbye."

"Bye." He hung up, setting the phone into his pocket. He couldn't help but smile. "A baby. I'm gonna have a baby." The front door slammed shut. He stepped from the bathroom. "Hey. How was--?"

"Ugh. I don't have the time to talk right now, Robert." Linda turned towards him. His face hardened as they stared at each other. Linda sighed. "What do you want to say?"

Robert frowned, stuffing his hands into his pockets. Linda didn't wait for him to speak before she turned and started for the kitchen. "I want a divorce."

Linda froze. She turned back towards him. "What?"

Robert straightened his back. "I want a divorce."

12