Dark Elf Assassination Gone… Right?

Story Info
Oops! I was supposed to assassinate that elf, not fuck him.
3.1k words
4.57
6.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FayeBby
FayeBby
91 Followers

This tavern smells like piss. Then again, if the places I frequent don't reek of questionable fluids, I don't even bother feeling lucky. It just means that whatever poor sap I'm supposed to murder that night is going to manage soiling himself before I'm out of the splash zone. This is where I might say, "At least I get paid good money for this." And, well-- I won't pretend to know your piss history (or pisstory, if you will) but if you're acquainted with the burden at all, you're either one freaky son of a bitch (good for you), or you know that I sure as hell don't get paid enough.

As I weave through the crowd, I try my best not to get my floor length wrap-around crimson skirt snagged on any wayward daggers. I try even harder not to let any of these stinky beasts touch me at all; I literally just washed my hair. Once I reach the bar, I take the opportunity to hoist my short frame up onto one of the raised seats, so that I can hopefully get a better look at the crowd. As I scan through the faces and absent mindedly order my drink, I mentally repeat my target's description to myself.

Tall, dark, and broody -- you guessed it-- dark elf. Darkest gray skin. Long hair, usually braided in some way, the color of ravens feathers. A face that screams, "I'm very mean and very scary, so don't bother opening your mouth near me unless you plan on wrapping it around my cock."

Honestly, sounds like the kind of guy I usually prefer to fuck, not kill. But I learned a long time ago that mixing business, especially my kind of business, with pleasure is a huge no. Consent gets kind of murky when the other party doesn't realize they're about to die. I might be a lot of things, but I'm certainly not whatever that would make me.

"Pity, really." I whisper to myself, sinking back down into my seat with a slight pout on my lips.

"Anything I can assist you with?"

I shriek so loud from the low, gravel filled voice at my ear that the entire bar quiets for a brief moment, dozens of pairs of eyes shooting me dirty looks before returning to their own conversations. I manage as much ire into my own eyes as I can manage as I turn to my right, my heart picking up despite myself, the sinking suspicion settling in that my target ended up finding me this go around.

There's no way my night could be that convenient.

But as I faced him, I saw the most roguish, despicably handsome male I had ever seen.

Bingo bango bongo.

He leaned into his elbow against the bar top, his body the definition of feline grace as he stared at me with a mixture of amusement, condescension, and heated desire behind his black eyes. He wore all black, because duh, and his hair was let loose, the ends of it just barely tickling his shoulders. I don't realize how hard I'm ogling him until I hear the sexiest, most luscious chuckle I have ever fucking heard, and feel a single deft finger curls beneath my chin, gently closing my gaping mouth.

Well, it's your lucky night buddy-- turns out I'm too mortified to kill anyone but myself right now.

But I clear my throat, trying my damndest to pull myself together. "Huh?"

And failing, clearly.

The corners of his mouth just barely quirk up before he responds to me in a voice that one might use with a child who's been caught with their hand in a forbidden cookie jar. "I heard you mentioning a pity of some sort. I asked if you needed assistance."

"Oh, right, well--" I clear my throat again, giving the bartender a million copper smile as he arrives with my wine, which I shoot down in one go like it's whiskey before ordering a second. When I meet the dark elf's gaze again, he's got one eyebrow raised in that incredibly hot, incredibly infuriating way that his type always does.

Gods, he is beautiful.

Then his other eyebrow shoots up, and now he almost looks like he's concerned for my mental well being as he echoes me, "Well...?"

I groan irritably, whether at him or myself I'm not sure. Likely both. With a sigh I thrust my open hand out towards him in invitation. "I'm Ali."

"Ah, she speaks." He's got the firmest gods damned hand shake I've ever felt, and when he winks at me with that roguish grin of his I nearly combust. "Davahn. Pleasure to meet you, Ali."

...

I walk cautiously into the dark elves' modest room, which is barely bigger than some of the closets I've seen of my wealthier targets. I can hear my heart pounding in my ears as I take in my surroundings. The bed lies in the center, just barely big enough for two, and besides that and a small bedside table, a slightly larger eating table with two chairs, and a currently dead fireplace-- the room is empty.

When the door clicks shut behind me, the room goes almost completely dark save for the moonlight streaming in through the open window, and I'm not dumbstruck horny enough not to realize that I'm at an immediate disadvantage to his dark elf eye sight. With painfully precise slowness, I hear the sound of his nearly soundless footsteps coming towards me, stopping only when there's barely an inch between his chest and my back. My breath hitches when I feel his hand weave beneath my hair at my neck, his knuckles running soothing circles of molten flame slowly down my spine.

"Do I make you nervous?" His gravelly, stupidly low voice is the most heavenly caress, his lips just barely making contact with the shell of my ear as he speaks. When I shake my head, fearing that if I speak I would flounder just as hard as I had been all night, he gives me a breathy, brief chuckle. Heat pools at my core from the delicious sound. "Good, lovely. I don't want to make you feel nervous, I want to make you feel more pleasure than you have ever felt in your short life, more than you will ever feel again." I can't tell if he purposefully licks my ear, or if the tip of his tongue just accidentally brushed it as he was talking, but he seems pleased by the fact that I sink into him because of it either way. I can already feel a rather --impressive-- imprint against my ass as his mouth gently ghosts down my throat, his hand at my back snaking around my waist to run equally torturous circles across my tummy. When I feel his teeth nip at my neck, I let out one of the most embarrassingly loud moans of my life and immediately smack my hand over my mouth, earning me another sinful chuckle from old scary hot pants behind me. His free hand circles my wrist like an iron chain before yanking it away from my mouth and placing it around his neck.

"Oh no, lovely little Ali." Davahn simultaneously lays his tongue flat against the base of my throat and his hand flat against my stomach, both traveling upwards with painful slowness until his hand reaches my breast and his mouth is pressed against my ear once more. As he kneads my breast in his large, strong hand, my nipple hardening into a painful peek beneath the thin fabric of my off the shoulder blouse, he practically growls at me, "I want to hear every pretty little sound you make when I tease you. And when I take you completely--" He bites my ear then, harder than he's bitten me before, and a noise I don't even recognize as me bubbles up from my chest and past my lips. "-- I want this entire fucking town to hear you scream my name."

Dear Gods. If I was still going to kill this dude, I sure as hell can't now.

Before I even realize what's happening, he's got me flipped around to face him, one of his reaching behind my neck to pull me in for a kiss, but he stops just short of my lips, so close that I can taste his sweet breath on my tongue. I must be looking up at him like a horny yet frightened deer, because the corners of his mouth quirk upwards as his free hand skirts down my back, over my ass, and down the back of my thigh. His hand easily finds the incredibly high slit in my skirt, slipping beneath it to grab at the back of my thigh, the squishy flesh feeling vulnerably soft beneath his hard hand as he lets out a strangled noise over my face. Finally, his mouth brushes mine, but he's gentler with his kiss than I ever would have imagined he'd be. He kisses both my top and bottom lip in turns, just barely grazing them, the softness of it setting my entire body on fire. As he kisses me, his hand snakes back around and over my hip before skirting over the front of my thigh and down towards my center, and I moan into his kiss with anticipation.

That is, until his hand makes contact with the dagger that's strapped to the inside of my thigh, and I feel him grin.

"Out of all of the women who have been sent to end me--" He lets out a throaty chuckle against my mouth as he carefully slides the blade free, tossing it aside nonchalantly without breaking our kiss. "-- you are by far the cutest."

Well, fuck.

"I, uh--"

"Oh dear, we're back to the stammering of the 'I's' and the 'Uh's' again, are we?" He sighs in a mocking way before biting down softly on my lower lip. "I thought we moved past this, Lovely."

A nervous giggle comes out of me before I can catch it, and I can't tell if this is about to get super hot or if I'm about to super murdered. "S-sorry, I--" Davahn finally breaks our kiss to trail teasing little nibbles down my jaw line, which really isn't helping with my concentration one bit, but I'm sure he's aware of that. As his hot hands both take hold of the backs of either of my thighs and he lifts me against him, I wrap both of my legs around his waist with a half annoyed and half horny groan, "Well, I'm kind of an assassin."

He snorts as he ghosts his mouth down my neck, and I'd find it difficult to describe anything about the man as cute, but it came pretty close. "Yeah, I sort of figured that one out." He casually carries me across the room as if he's going for a little stroll before pressing my back against the wall, nonchalantly asking me as he very clearly ogled my body wrapped around his, "How much did they offer you?"

"Not nearly enough." I sigh in defeat as he leans down with an incredibly masculine and satisfied smile, staring up at me with heat behind his gaze as he grazed the hard peak of my nipple through my shirt with just the tip of his tongue.

"Is that so? So I take it that you've decided not to kill me, then?" I hate the fact that I can't fight my moan as his tongue runs slow, torturous circles over the painful peak, his dark eyes never breaking contact with mine.

My words sound incredibly breathy and not nearly as confident as I intend when I respond with, "Well, that depends, really."

His wild eyebrow nearly reaches his hairline at that as he lets out the most amused and condescending "Oh?" that I have ever heard. "I'm on the edge of my seat, dear Ali, pray tell. What does my life depend on?"

"Do you do this with all of the women who are sent to kill you?"

He snorts again, and damn him, it is cute.

"And if I do? Don't tell me you're looking for someone chaste, otherwise I'd tell you that for an assassin, you're awfully terrible at reading people."

"I wouldn't say chaste, no." I gasp as he sucks my nipple into mouth, his tongue greedily lapping at it, and I can already tell that my shirt is going to need some time by the fire after this to dry. I barely manage to moan out, "It's just that the guy who hired me seemed like he really wants you dead, and he was also quite irritated, so I imagine quite a few other women have already been sent, and I'm not on the market for any STD's."

My breast falls out of his mouth with an audible popping noise, his lips spreading into a wicked grin as his eyes rolled. "I try not to make a habit out of fucking women who want me dead."

It's my turn to snort now. "Don't tell me, I'm just so special that you can't resist the temptation?"

Davahn chuckles before taking the neckline of my blouse between his teeth, dragging down until both of my breasts spill out of it. The noise he makes almost sounds like I kicked him in the gut as drinks me in greedily with his eyes. "That's one way of putting it."

He sucks my naked breast back into his mouth, repeating his patterns of licking, teasing, sucking, and biting until I'm practically writhing between him and the wall at my back, mewling like a frustrated street cat. I feel one of his hands reach for the knot at the waist of my skirt, and it takes him so little time to undo it that I would be annoyed by his grace if I weren't so desperate to be naked. As the skirt falls to the floor he's already working on getting my shirt over my head, and once I'm naked as the day of my birth he pulls back to look at me and all of the amusement fades from his face.

"Dear Gods, you are beautiful." I barely have time to register the gravel filled compliment before his mouth is on mine again, but this kiss is far from gentle. His tongue is immediately past my lips, prodding mine deftly before circling it, the sound of his deep groan echoing behind my teeth.

When I realize that I'm very naked and that he's very not, I start to fumble with his black tunic, barely managing to get it up and over his head. As his lips return to mine I immediately dig my nails into his chest, and in response he straight up growls at me.

"Oh sweet girl, I am going to do such nasty and despicable things to you." And then he's hoisting me up and bending me over his shoulder, laughing in the most sexy and simultaneously threatening way I've ever heard as I shriek in surprise at the change in elevation.

He doesn't need to carry me far. It is a very small room. He doesn't take me to the bed like I'm expecting, though. Rather, he sets me on my back on the small table with ass hanging off the edge before falling to his knees on the floor. Instinctively I lift both of my legs up and over his shoulders, letting my thighs rest on either side of his neck, and the way he grabs them and kneads with his fingers as he stares right into my core nearly kills me.

"That's a good girl." He continues kneading my thighs almost painfully as he leans forward, planting the softest kiss imaginable against my clit, the breath of his chuckle tickling me when I moan and nearly arch right off of the table. "So responsive." He praises me before planting another soft and teasing kiss to my center, earning another strangled cry from me. "So sweet." He says the word sweet like it was strangled out of his throat, his hands both traveling upwards to pin down my hips as he greedily lapped at the juices which had already leaked down my thighs earlier. "And so fucking wet for me."

I don't even have it in me to be embarrassed at this point. I just reach down and entangle my hands into his raven black hair, yanking hard as I beg, "Please." He seems to like that, because he growls something fierce as he sinks his tongue deep inside of me. "Oh, fuck." I never thought once that a tongue could fuck a woman the way his tongue is fucking me right now, but gee whiz, this dark elf might have just earned himself a gods damned squire.

One of his hands reaches up to tease my nipple as he fucks me with his tongue, and I can't help but cry out and grind helplessly against his mouth as he takes my nipple between his fingers and twists, hard. I whimper in protest when his tongue briefly exits me, but the complaints die on my lips as he sucks my clit into his mouth and I feel an unbelievably long finger sink inside of me in its place. I let out the most unashamed and desperate whine of my entire life as he seductively removes and then sinks that finger back into me, followed by another, his teeth gently nibbling at my clit as I cry out his name.

"Yeah?" His breathing is ragged as he looks up to me, his smile indecently wet as his hand starts fucking me wildly, palming my clit as he does. "Is that how you like it?" The sound of Davahn savagely fingering me fills the room, only being drowned out by my own cries of pleasure.

"Yes, daddy fuck. Harder. Fuck me harder, please."

Well alrighty then, Ali.

Davahn lets a low, velvety growl at that as he obliges me, sucking my clit back into his mouth roughly and groaning as my hands intertwine in his hair and I grind myself against his face.

I can feel myself clenching tight around his fingers as I come closer and closer to release. My moans slowly fade away as my mouth falls farther and farther open, my eyes scrunching tight with the only sound in the room being of Davahns fingers fucking me hard.

"That's it baby girl, come for me. Come nice and hard for daddy."

In case you're wondering-- yes, I did scream his name. And he hasn't even fucked me yet. Another day, another Ali oops.

To be continued...?

FayeBby
FayeBby
91 Followers