Dark Elf Three Lashes' Guild Ch. 03

Story Info
Dark Elf uses Anon to keep&breed Holstauri, cute cow girls.
10.8k words
4.8
7.5k
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been several months now when I was taken like a naive idiot while visiting a monster girl village and was taken to be sold to a Dark Elf to serve her.

The reason few can escape them is not that they like to restrain them with chains and ropes. They restrain you with sex, love, and endless pleasures if you work hard. Even the women.

It's another day when I stir in my bare, but comfortable cell.

My cell unlocks when a small pink rune rings near the cell door, and I tentatively step out of bed as the day dawns to the chirping of birds, and of course, harpies. Avian monster girls who are ever-present in forested monster girl cities.

Naked, I look back to my empty bed. My cellmate, Alicia the human woman is away for a fashion show with Anqebut, my mistress' Arachne friend about some silk clothes exhibit. Though I do not lack sex, my current habits of daily coitus of being drained dry had been slowed down. Alicia never turned down the offer of being fucked while spooned. Once a paladin, she had realized her guild won't bother to find and buy her back, so she had settled into the Monstergirl Empire's slave life. She never denied my advances, though it was of mutual understanding: I know when to bother her with a raging erection unattended by my mistress. The mistress always comes first.

Feeling extremely horny, my balls full, I could not help but hurry out of the slave dungeons and satisfy my mistress and owner. She bought me from slave traders several months ago when I was kidnapped by a female dark elf like her and put up for sale. The slave dungeon she maintains under her house is a series of cells, with barred doors locked by magic, some cages, a few torture devices, and a series of stalls with milking machines. No doubt she intends to pick some cow-girls of Holstaurus or Minotaurus races as her business expands.

My mistress will take care of me. Pra'da is sweet. She is good, and all that was gentle in my new life.

Even a few months had made my former life hazy: Here, I could do nothing but have sex, be toyed, tickled, and doted on in exchange to fill my mistress with essence. Her soft, silken, black thighs, big black ears, and round black bubble butt were the things I worshipped now.

Every day she sleeps, I wake up with the gentlest massage, rubbing her delicate feet gently. She opens her eyes lazily, my lips brushing her black feet, her smile, and gleaming amethyst, almond eyes warming my soul as I rub her feet and toes and worship them. Turning her head to me, she lays on her belly and spreads her legs with an elegance that would no doubt be vulgar made by another woman.

Being naked at all times, I have no difficulty being erect. I lift her hips, laying a pillow under her belly, and separate her small, round, soft, dark brown buttcheeks. I am naked until she demands I put something on. And since my love for her can only be expressed in my quiet duty between her legs, I oblige. I kiss her pink slit first, drawing her scent of lavender and a spicy tang from her secretions. Then, lining up my erection, I thrust inside her with deliberate slowness, savoring the soft, slippery insides of her cunt so her breakfast and book aren't disturbed. She always smiles at me briefly before focusing on a book even as we fuck, my mind focused on not ejaculating too early.

She nibbles her breakfast biscuits and coffee without even regarding me as I keep fucking her, deliberately slow not to shake her coffee and food. Even so, her breathing and her heartbeats speed up when I'm close to a climax. Increasing my pace, I relax and let the orgasm build up and release from my spine and explode in a wave of pleasure. She then cups my balls, eyes half-closed, and slowly squeezes them, as if wanting to drain my manhood. Only when my orgasm is complete and I unload my balls in her womb she establishes eye contact with me and smile.

"Good morning, slave."

"Good morning, mistress."

*-*-*-*

Her breakfast is done, she waves her hand as I put away the breakfast tray to the kitchen which will be washed as soon as she is gone. Today I'm on house duty since I am her only slave until she can earn more, having invested her entire savings to establish her house and clothing business. Alicia and Anqebut were out to help with it.

My mistress goes to her house shrine for her morning prayers: It is a small, beautiful room with a worrying, circular altar with cuffs for her daily prayers and offerings to Dark Elf Goddesses, The Gentle Pi'ro'ro who just wants pleasure and fun in binds, and the Cruel Neo'crona who demands all men must be slaves forever. Needless to say, I accompanied my mistress quickly after delivering the dishes to the kitchen.

I had cleaned her shrine to perfection yesterday.  She made me briefly kiss the foot of Neo'crona statue and hug the Pi'ro'ro statue before prostrating as low as possible herself, un unusual behavior to a dark elf: Pi'ro'ro was depicted as a smiling, gagged cute dark elf who politely offers the viewer a hug. Neo'crona on the other hand was depicted as a tall, smirking dark elf woman who points to her beautiful feet, her left hand had a grip for candles to torture worshippers with. Pra'da took some of her breakfast food and put a piece in a bowl, igniting it with magical fire, praying quietly in prostration, naked with my cum dripping from her pussy.

I stopped staring and hurried down to wash the dishes. She doesn't mind company in prayers but doesn't ask for either, so I leave it at that. I'm far too afraid to ask her if she sacrifices living things judging from the altar. Later I would learn that Neo'crona temples traditionally had always someone (usually a human male, but a dark elf female also sufficed) bound to the statues' feet, a candle lit up in the statue's hand so the wax would drip on the bound victim's body continuously.

Finally understanding the sad stare at me some months later, I'd learn that she didn't have the heart to hurt me. Better yet, after a few weeks, Alicia would mostly be the traditional volunteer, confessing that she played with hot candles when she was a young squire in the human churches.

I love them both.

*-*-*-*

"Anon."

"Yes, Mistress?" I perked up from dusting her living room. My workload had increased since Alicia was away with Anqebut, showing off her silken articles of clothing to rich monster denizens who love Anqebut's unique fashion designs, using Alicia as a living model.

"I decided to get a Holstaurus girl as a milk slave, livestock." She spoke without raising her hand from the canvas, drawing her newest design. "That way I can have fresh milk and cheese." I nodded thoughtfully, not sure why she told me. She concluded with a firm voice as if finalizing a great plan.

"Live-in, talking, cute livestock, I mean."

"As you say, mistress." I was a bit uneasy, even though I knew she'd treat the poor cow girl decently.

"I need your help." She nodded at a drawn line, erasing it and redrawing it to accommodate the sleeves of her newest design without looking at me. "Tomorrow, you will seduce one because so that I can enslave her."

I gulped. It was a very weird thing to ask for, and probably criminal. "Err..."

She threw a sideways glance, her elven ears perking up. "Is that disobedience, Anon?" Her smile was kind, though you can never be sure.

"Not at all, mistress. I...was, not the best womanizer back in the human empire..." Was all I could murmur, cleaning her ebony figurines of fairies on her table.

That made her chuckle and pat my head, kissing my cheek with genuine affection. "Silly boy..." She shook her head, adjusting her naked apron, smudged with oily dye. "All you have to do is be kind to her. They are nature's plush fucktoys and breeders with naive hearts. You know, you'd make an ideal husband to a holstaurus. Big, burly men make them scared. Maybe I should get the new slave boys to supplement my sexual needs before you have a heart attack..." My mistress laughed sweetly as she sipped her wine, setting the pencils and brushes aside, looking satisfied with her new design.

"I'll call this combat couture..."

It was a very erotic painting-cum dress design on a canvas. A nearly nude dark elf woman was holding a bladed bow and an arrow, dressed in a pure white, extremely scandalous outfit that also somehow served as armor, reinforced with silvery plates around her neck and thigh arteries.

"Mistress...I...doubt this can protect the wearer..." I mumbled, blinking at the design.

"Nonsense!" Pra'da shrugged. "When facing battle, it is best not to be encumbered by thoughts of one's own mortality and to let the enemy know you fear not his slings and arrows...Showing him what treasures he is missing. More than a few times did we make men drop their weapons in confusion to take them on the spot like this..." She tossed a bit of paint to a particularly faded part of the painting with a flick of her brush. "...and make human women jealous of the beauty they will never reach..."

I kept listening, eyes fixed on her, and the room. Her workshop is a crazy mix between a fae garden, a bondage studio, and a tailor's designer room. She flashes a smile when she catches me staring at her ass, straining the nude apron's straps, knowing.

"Spare your lust a while, anon. I am well-nourished by your love." Pra'da smiles. "You have been willing, nubile, and virile for me. Rest assured, you are valuable to me." Making the finishing touches, she goes on. "You will come with me so we can seduce a Holstaurus. They can make me fresh milk and have some cute maid work. Alicia needs a little rest, even you."

I still had to probe a bit. "Can't you buy a human slave, or even take one, mistress? And is milk that expensive? I remember it being quite cheap on the market when I do your shopping..." She shrugged.

"Holstaurus is far better than regular cow milk. Plus, I can't spend money after I invested a ton in this building, leaving me to take one as a slave. I can't do that, I'm busy here, and have a lot of credit to pay back. So, we take a monster girl. And the ones submissive enough to serve me without pay, and without troubles with the law are Holstaurus living on a nearby farm. They willingly wander our cities and can be legally taken as livestock provided you treat them as a family and provide them, nice young men, to live with. Long story short, you pay them with sex."

Well, I don't know much about politics...

"Don't worry Anon, you will shower them with love as you did me because that is your mistress' orders. You will take a Holstaurus girl, milk her big breasts every day, and breed her whenever you can. After you have some children with her, I'll give you both your quarters, different than the slave cells reserved for newly broken-in and single slaves." Pra'da finished her words. "Wash me, Anon. Clean up the house afterward until I get the design done and displayed." She dropped her apron, and walked nude downstairs, me following like an idiot, eyes locked on her ass stretching and contracting with every step.

I could worship her big black elven ass every day...

*-*-*-*

"Mistress, your bath is ready!"

The dials and valves are new to me. I was little more than an orphan who was old enough to adventure, grown up in an orphanage and had never seen technology like this.

My owner and goddess enters the bath nude, throwing her towel aside. Her divine body with the color of dark chocolate, and her flowing white hair sank effortlessly into the water, her big, round asscheeks slowly sinking inside the water before me, her back turned so I can start rubbing her dark skin and white hair with the shampoo and the soaps I could not imagine existed. Dark elves lived well and lived opulently. No surprise their entire wealth was built on a massive number of human and a few monstergirl slaves, toiling six days a week in their mines, farms, and crafts sheds with chains and collars imbued with relaxing enchantments. I had even heard that their losers in contests and submissives were sold in a black market as well, particularly to lustful human nobility who used them as concubines or made into living statues or petrified, extreme art furniture by medusa artists to adorn castles locked in orgasm and joy.

She purposefully sits on my lap in the bath, grinning to herself no doubt, my erection raging again, my poor member, overworked and sensitive was lodged between her soft, bountiful asscheeks...

"Wash me." "Yes, Mistress." I intone, slathering my hands in soap and starting to rub her neck, her cheeks, and her face with my hands. She was demanding, but also gentle when served. Smiling, she moved her head, kissing me on the lips before turning back.

"Whole back rub. Maybe I'll give you a treat."

"Yes, Mistress!"

"I said maybe." She giggled, but I was already having tunnel vision, barely keeping myself from plunging my dick right between her soft, black asscheeks and into her quivering, pink asshole.

She had clearly warned me that any anal intrusion without consent would be repaid with a thorough invasion of her own, with a ribbed phallic object that would severely hurt and make me think twice about trying anything.

She grinned to herself, her buttcheeks squeezing my member as I caress her nipples, breasts and keep scrubbing her. Her body is so soft, ever since she let her hair grow, it's soft as silk, white as snow in my hands...

I am allowed to wash a soft, curvy dark elf in my arms. Life felt so good at this moment.

Why bother escaping? Why bother "buying freedom" with tips and Sunday work money?

She had very explicitly made it clear that she planned to have her first child from me. "I will put a ring on your finger: humans love that." She had said. "Blessing our union in chain and heart until you die. Of course, I will also put another ring around your cock, blessed by Demon Goddess." She had giggled afterward.

I was young: and it was the promise of my dreams.

Of course, her eventual promise of buying more men to satisfy her made me jealous: but nowadays I had a feeling of strange lust seeing her being bedded by other men.

"Hey! They are sensitive!" She squealed but wasn't angry.

No, not her nipples. Her big, pointy black ears wiggling as I scrubbed her behind the ears gently.

"..." "I didn't say you could stop."

I grinned, kissing an ear tip.

Pra'da giggled like a young maiden, squirming as I washed her big, pointy ears, careful not to hurt the rings and jewels dangling like a chandelier. I kissed every tip, wiggling in my mouth.

"You like my ears, don't you?"

"I nodded, nuzzling her neck as my hands scrubbed her belly, and with an inviting spread, between her legs. Her pussy was overflowing, her juices felt even inside the bath and with my soapy hands.

I kept washing her, sponge and soap in hand, sighing in relief when she stopped squeezing my dick with her ass, slipped her asscheeks away and turned, hugging me with love.

"My legs and feet, slave." She extended her legs to me, lifting her butt and sitting on the edge of the bath.

"Yes, Mistress."

I massaged and scrubbed her legs, her groin, and knees. Her beautiful, long legs were perfectly sculpted, delicate feet with long, well-shaped toes, her ankles adorned with gold bangles, her toenails painted with magical, purple-gold polish.

She smiled knowingly as I massaged her soles.

"Have you ever seen a human woman with such pretty feet?"

I shook my head. "No, mistress."

"Consider yourself lucky to have bloomed into manhood under our leash then." She smiled sweetly. "You will never, ever see such perfection up close in your life. I noticed Alicia shaves her legs." She giggled. "Human women have hairy legs!"

I smiled. She giggled and grimaced.

"Imagine that, hairy legs, I bet they get hairy like apes...ugh...Imagine fucking one with hairy legs!"

I laughed along with a twinge in my heart as she imitated a gorilla. Lucky she. Dark Elves only grew a slight tuft above the pubis and a very weak patch of armpit hair, usually permanently burned off with magic

"But our kind, the Dokkalvar, have the ideal female form. I'm sorry humans!" She laughed, imitating addressing a crowd. "But that's what peak female performance looks like!" Her laughter was arousing, echoing in the hot, expansive bath. "Might pay for her magical depilation if she earns it with the clothing fashion exhibit. Say, Anon, do you love her?"

I shrugged. "I barely met her, Mistress. When I was seized by your slavers, she was already stripped to the skin and bound in the caravan.I heard she was some female knight or something."   "Mhm..." She nodded, filling a goblet of wine as I massaged her legs, particularly calves, shamelessly baring her hairless pussy before me with legs spread wide. "Left calf. Below. I think I strained something."

"Yes, Mistress."

I grit my teeth when her right leg landed on my shoulder, her left foot rubbing my chest gently. She smiled as she drank.

"Human women are imperfect mirrors of our own, female but rough, just enough strength and docile unlike orc girls, ideal for labor. This is why we keep and breed them as slaves. And men...well, they are good for breeding us, our monster cousins and them."

Swallowing, I started my massage, uneasy at how she sees us. Like pets, slave workers, and breeder animals..." As if sensing my unease, she added with a sweet voice.

"Of course, if you grace me with a child, or Alicia becomes wetnurse and a loving nanny to my daughter...I *might* start seeing you both as someone of a...maybe...quasi...equal...ish...Keep going."

I arrived at her feet, squeezing and relaxing every toe gently. Dark elves saw human women as the enemy at worst, usually, as (albeit well-maintained, cleaned, and fed) dehumanized work tools and pitied inferiors at best, they were...cordial when they were nannies to their dark elfling brats or teachers and caretakers at a monstergirl orphanage.

"Sole. Kiss."

Gulping, I kissed her dark chocolate-colored sole. I knew black human girls, ones I saw imported from the south and auctioned while being suspended naked with ropes had white soles (a point of curiosity by the monstergirls who were fascinated by black girls' soles) but dark elves' feet were all black.

I kissed her soft, delicate feet. I do not have a special love for them but hers were...beautiful. And soft. Despite long walks, her body and skin were as soft as a baby's. Everywhere. Even her feet and limbs.

Pra'da moaned, squirming, her other foot brushing the tip of my penis. She winked when I grit my teeth.

"I will whip you hard if you come. Not until I say so. You can only come inside my mouth, pussy, or ass, understood?"

Swallowing, I nodded. "Yes, Mistress." Her soft soles were massaging my shaft so bad, I was about to explode. Each toe squeezed my shaft gently as if she was jerking me off with her feet, her toes being the fingers.

For an uneasy minute, she played with my cock using her feet, building up painfully to an orgasm, but skilled enough to stop. Smirking, her foot pushed down, passed the shaft, and delivered a light kick to my balls, making me whimper and deflate my penis a bit.

"Didn't want to take risks." She smiled. "Let's enjoy this. Slowly."

All playfulness gone, she slid down inside the bath again and gently drew me in a kiss like a lover.

Pra'da, when she decided to grant this boon to us lowly humans, was a great kisser. Her lips, her mind, she was an expert at what she did. She knew every erogenous zone, every moment to arouse and savor, sucking my tongue and teeth, and inviting me to suck hers. I was only disappointed with her hands playing with my cock, preparing me to enter her.

"Don't ever think I'll drop on my knees to suck your cock, Anon, that's for succubi sluts and slaves..." She added, mumbling. "And a husband honoring me with children. Maybe one day."