Dark Elf Three Lashes' Guild Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I will." Words came without confidence. Standing up, she held Lu'ri's hand with joy, looking at her. "It's been nice talking to you. Be with your new mate now, Anon."

Lu'ri took a token payment for the effort and led her slave-cum-lover but the hand. Before they left, Phyllis leaned over to my ear and whispered.

"If you mistreat your slave mate, I'll sneak into your cell and cut off that fat cock and fertile, big balls, leaving you to bleed out as a dying eunuch."

When I was frozen, she chuckled and added. "Kidding!"

"What was that, Phyllis?" Lu'ri raised her brows at our hidden exchange put her writing utensils away.

"Nothing, mistress!" She chuckled and winked at me. "Human talk. Human things. Just... Humaning it up!"

Both dark elves chuckled at that, mistaking our exchange for flirting.

Lu'ri shook hands with Pra'da after helping poor Suki get down from the milking machine and collapse on a bed to rest.

"Goddess bless. Stay safe!"

I watched the bookish slave girl leave, who turned her head around and mouthed with a sneer, pointing to her eyes with two fingers, then to mine.

"I wasn't kidding."

I gulped when I turned to tend to Suki to rest, Pra'da carrying the jug full of Suki's breast milk upstairs with a happy whistle. My mistress doing boring work by herself? I had to even bring her slippers when she went to bed, a whiplash for each cold feet step.

I never got whipped. I love her tiny feet.

"You both sleep. Tomorrow, you have to show her around."

"Yes, mistress." I nodded as the cell door closed automatically, locking us in to relax and sleep.

I was arm-in-arm, naked with a plush Holstaurus in my arms. Someone I was thrust into a relationship with. Well...My mistress' orders are orders. I swore to treasure Suki and make her life as comfortable as possible here.

I dragged a large blanket for us to sleep under. She smiled, sniffed, and kissed me on the lips, pressing her still hot, dripping crotch on mine.

"Anon. I want you. Let us be happy together."

I swallowed. "I will do everything I can. We're in this together."

Suki nodded, pushing her head in my arms, my skin feeling her cute flappy cow ears.

"Yes."

Sleep pulled us into her gentle arms...

[to be continued]