Dark Elf Three Lashes' Guild Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Smiling, she lifts her hips and takes support from the bath's edge. Spreading her legs and wrapping them around me, Pra'da grinned.

"What are you waiting for, human?"

"I can't hold it anymore!" I groaned, gasping for air and lifting my hips to align with hers.

Her eyes went cross as I entered her in a single, long and quick slide until I hit her cervix. She closed her eyes, biting her lips.

"Come on, boy!"

I needed no further encouragement, already starting to move my hips, wet sounds of water and flesh slapping filling the bath, as well as her moans.

Pra'da clasped her legs around me as I started moving, my balls bumping her wet lips with every thrust. After an eternity of teasing, all I could do was to thrust as fast and hard as possible in tunnel vision, savoring her screams and moans that no doubt would be heard across the neighborhood. She loved screaming right in my ear as I kept fucking her like a wild ride. I must not lose control for a long time to avoid cumming to early; so I bite my lips and squeeze her hard, being squeezed by her legs in return until my waist felt numb.

We shook and slammed against each other for several minutes, both losing control in screams, until I could no longer control my body, hat pleasure center behind my balls. I let go, screaming at last.

Both of us were panting, the bath had splashed water everywhere. Breathing softly now, Pra'da pulled me for a kiss.

"You...Needsh...Helpsh...?" I gurgled, seeing her scramble for something.

"No... Close your eyes." Pra'da bit my ear and licked it, shushing me as if she was...calming me for...

...for?

A jab of pain made me shudder and almost throw her off. Pra'da giggled evilly, her right hand holding something. Did she accidentally go overboard and cut me with a...glass?

No.

No...

My heartbeat sped up. My balls were aching, my vision dim.

Pra'da giggled, blowing me a kiss, finishing washing herself, and rising from the water.

That was no accident. Looking at grinning Pra'da, I saw that she had pricked me with a manticore spike. That poison... it would make me a sexual monster for days!

"FFFF-fuck!"

"Yup, fuck. Now rest a bit and wash up, we are going to catch me some slaves. There are brown slave shorts and a shirt in my cupboard" She laughed as she left the bath. "I like you, boy, but you are my sex toy and slave, to be used as I like. Never forget that."

I would not. Not for a long, long time.

*-*-*-*

It took almost an hour, nearly earning me whiplash as Pra'da saw me stumble out of her bedroom like a zombie, finally dressed. My hard-on was so painful and everpresent I was growing numb to it.

"Come along now, let's...hunt." She grinned, dressed in fancy, multicolored robes.

Sunlight filled my eyes, revealing the slave city of the dark elves, a tasteful metropolis built seamlessly inside and around a giant forest to deter escape and enhance beauty. Each building was unique save for the slave apartments, a wild, unplanned series of buildings impossible to navigate as a runaway or a stranger.

The slave apartments on the other hand were all built with solid, but standard red bricks, each a multi-story apartment with barred, but curtainless windows; they were clean, well-maintained but secure with a small gated garden, and usually, a strong monstergirl standing guard to check deliveries of food and amenities for the maintenance of slaves. This was where the city's municipal slaves slept and lived when not maintaining the infrastructure, mostly female humans made into labor slaves since monstergirls hogged most of the males for pleasure and procreation.

The apartment next to us was a five-story leviathan, often echoing with the sounds of cooking and repeated instructions of literature, craftsmanship, and mathematics: dark elves always invested in obedient slaves, educating them for better employment and trade to be useful if freed. Sometimes I even heard happy laughter and music-and-singing classes in the evening. The building's small yard also had punishment poles and whipping posts, mercifully I never saw them used. Hopefully, deterrence was enough to avoid unpleasant sights.

I could sometimes see one of the residents sitting on the second floor, by the barred windows in the evening, often reading a book. There is this young human girl with shaven, short hair I end up staring at each other every evening when I cut my mistress' grass. I couldn't see all of her but sometimes we smile at each other as I work, and she leans to the bars, watching me. We made it a habit to smile at each other when we have time, and she waves before she retires to sleep in her bunk, taking her time to slowly turn and bare her toned, muscular body to me as she turns around with a wink. I could make out the word "labor" on her backside tattoo, explaining her well-toned physique. I guessed she might have been a female soldier recently captured in a raid judging by her constantly chained wrists for security, her fading suntan in the shape of light armor plates, and shaven(no doubt for hygiene) scalp which shoved a few scars that had to be healed surgically. Enemy or not, dark elves of this age cared for their slaves, out of mistress' mercy if not pragmaticism. She often looked outside with a melancholic look, but her face always brightened when she saw me. I hope to meet her one day in the open.

Even in such a wild, exotic life, being physically appreciated is a calming, empowering feeling. Who knows, maybe I'll convince my mistress to buy her as a live-in maid.

The rest of the buildings were wild with many colors, built with unique styles and curved, pointy roofs combined with garish paint and purple-and-gold patterns.

Flamboyantly dressed dark elf women went about their business, many sporting a leash on their wrists, leading completely naked, chained human women and men behind them, heads bowed, carrying their belongings. Some of the wealthy dark elves even led naked monstergirl slaves as well. Mostly white elf women with white silk adornments, or werewolf girls as pets on all fours. I even noticed a blonde, naked centauride, fitted with a harness constricting her big, fat breasts, her arms in cuffs behind her in reverse prayer position. though gagged and treated like a horse, she looked proud and obedient, walking in a slow trot carrying her owner and mistress who positively hugged her from behind with care, occasionally slapping her ass to goad or slow her down. Her golden hair, a long braid of blonde beauty, was adorned with flower garlands, as well as her long, golden tail, carefully braided and tied aside showing her quivering asshole and pussy, traditionally to indicate the mare was open to being sexually used if her mistress allows. Her buttocks sported a horseshoe-shaped brand with letters, no doubt initials of her owner, her bare, exposed womanhood glistening with arousal. Her hooves had been not just shoed but also adorned with golden coatings and elaborately trimmed. She was the perfect beast, not just a slave but property, adorned and cleaned, maintained like a luxury horse.

I swallowed. Hot iron branding was only done voluntarily and bound the slave for life with no permission of freedom, ever.

The manticore venom was buzzing in my ear. My erection could punch through wooden boards, or breed any female in sight...And yet she walked me around.

"Hmm...The Holstaurus Farm has all her workers busy, leaving us to find a stray girl..." Pra'da mused, watching the boulevard with the monstergirl citizens and their human slaves go about their business and work.

"My neighbor paints her house...Hmph. At least the paint is organic."

A paint-covered, muzzled human girl standing on a large, paint-splashed tarpaulin, barely a woman of eighteen winters, waved and smiled at us with her eyes. Her smile held no enmity or malice as she kept painting the walls of the house she was assigned to with her round paintbrush. She was utterly naked, but her body was splashed with a multicolored rainbow of paint, adding to her strange beauty. Her entire body was shaven bald including her eyebrows and scalp; ideal for dirty labor and her soft, rubber collar was tight around her neck preventing seepage no doubt, her neck chained to an iron ring on the wall reserved for animals. Even her armpits and the pubic area were completely hairless, her ass sporting the large flare of a rubber buttplug.

"Her muzzle and hole plugs are for protection, the mask has filters made from Dryad sap and leaves." Pra'da smiled. "And we know the plugs keep things out."

"Happy little mistakes..." I mused looking at the paint blotches. Her small handfuls looked as if a circular brush with yellow paint rolled over them, and her back clearly must have been poured red paint from above, and two hand-shaped splashes were on each asscheek. Her cuffed legs were splashed with paint, and she turned back to her work, painting the monstergirl house's dull, brown bricks into a shade of pink and purple.

With smiling eyes, she waved and nodded at me before going back to work, and I found myself waving back before Pra'da pulled me to follow her.

Naked human women were the ever-present slave labor of the dark elf cities, protected from sexual molestation by decree, and taken care of their needs in return for their tireless work. Rows of homely, nude women were trimming the gardens of the city wearing neck chains leashed to each other, their bare buttocks tattooed with the word "SLAVE". Even looking for a brief moment was enough for a sex-starved man to feel painfully aware of helplessness and arousal. More of these human slave women were present at every street drawing rickshaw trade carts, led in chain-gangs to carry goods on their backs, driving carts as muscular ponygirls under the lash, and working the farmlands surrounding the dark elven city. They were often born from slaves like them in the Monstergirl Reik, captured in raids and battles, seized as debtors(reason dark elven bankers are outlawed in Lescatie and neighboring human cities) and criminals unable to pay fines, and the rare volunteers coming to the Reik for unrestrained sapphic love, exhibitionism, and freedom from human laws.

Monster and human couples had sex in the open, I would never get used to that. It was completely natural for a succubus to mount her lover's penis, straddling him on the public park with people passing by. Dark elves made their male slaves fuck them as they relaxed on grass, a werewolf woman and her human mate kissed as they mated with a feverish tempo, the man holding the wolf-girl's shoulders, bending her on all fours and taking her like a dog. All the while as people and monstergirls and the dark elves, and their slaves passed by without a care.

I had also found out that a lot of the public slaves were sapphic lovers as well. Safe from male molestation, they worked in naturist submission and joy, cleaning and repairing houses and windows, wearing nothing but the tools on their waists, except doing hard work with protective clothes on.

We passed by a couple resting arm in arm, naked, their ankle cuffs loosely chained after cleaning the public park with the garbage already reduced to dust by the resident fire elemental girl, burned and squeezed to simple chunks of coal in her strong, glowing hands. A short-haired blonde and her darker-skinned lover were half-asleep, both women wearing the slave tattoo of the municipality on their breast and cheeks.

It wasn't uncommon for runaway lesbian lovers to seek the Reik as a last resort, their mistresses keeping them together, and even throwing in a small, symbolic ceremony of marriage between the women to sweeten their lives. Properly tamed with whips when necessary and led like sheep, "the Reiksklavin" was even a measure of currency equaling 500 gold pieces equivalent to the floor price of an 18-year old female slave laborer, human, sold without any clothing.

"See anyone you fancy?" My mistress grinned her breath next to my cheek as I ogled the throngs of naked human women working under discipline. "If you work hard for me, I can arrange a meeting. City slaves are often single, but some ask for human males from their overseers, even for a permanent relationship. Just don't think of sexually assaulting them: the city guard would impale you on a stake, and I'd lose my investment." She winked, passing her delicate, black hand through her rich white hair and scratching her jeweled, pointy ears. "But I can write you down if you just want to impregnate a few: my other cousin is the captain of the guard and she has a few slave girls working with her who want to give birth to healthy human sons and daughters."

"T-that won't be necessary, mistress..." I bowed, practically worshipping her hands as I kissed them out of love. It only amused her. She may not understand now but she was my center of being, her warm, silken skin feeling like ambrosia on my lips. My dream was to father a daughter from her, so my blood can live on in the Reik. As for a human child from a city slave...maybe later, knowing my child would practically belong to the Reik even though I was certain my mistress would arrange it to be bought and live with me. For now, I was young. I was wild. And I practically spent my days looking at my mistress for life.

"Suit yourself..." Pra'da nodded, twirling a gold coin between her fingers. "Look sharp, human. There are a few single Holstaurus girls about. They are the fish, and you..." She grinned, revealing pearly white teeth and big, wiggling black elven ears.

"...are the bait. Just don't think of marrying one. You are mine and mine only. So we head to the place where we hunt for naive, lone monstergirl servants for me!"

I was silent as I walked after her, eyes locked on her round hips visible even under the robes she wore.

"The park!"

What...

*-*-*-*

She half walked, half dragged me through the streets, passing by countless dark elves, free monstergirl citizens, and their leashed slaves; a veritable sea of flesh and fur, claw and scale, smelling of femininity and lust. The thick vegetation didn't help either: dark elves' cities were often covered by forests, to deter detection, escapes, and to absorb pollution as a bonus. It also made the space between the trees strangely loud and intense.

"Hoi!"

She stopped me and waved at a food vendor, tossing a handful of coppers and a silver coin, and made her hand me a very large, paper-wrapped package, which looked like it has several assorted foodstuffs in it. Squeezing the crinkly, oiled paper on the way, I could imagine it had a few fresh sandwiches, several large fruits(probably apples), and some nuts in another small, oiled paper package.

"They are often very poor. Helps us ensnare them for the dairy farms."

That did not sit well with me, and I felt a bit of heartache mixed with annoyance. And of course, she tossed a few more silvers to the grateful vendor, a mature, homely dark elf wearing a green bandanna and peasant's clothes. Smiling, she waved at her human husband and made a gesture of "one" who slid her a big, green bottle behind the counter.

"Apple cider, extra strong." Pra'da smiled at me, making me carry the impromptu picnic kit to the park.

*-*-*-*

"THERE ARE NO DRYADS IN THE PARK, TREEFUCKERS GET OUT- HARPIES WILL BE FINED FOR NESTING, ENSLAVED ON REPEAT OFFENSE"

I blinked.

What was the huge sign even about?

Resting under a tree in the public park and baiting desperate monstergirls. What am I now, some pervert molester? At least there weren't too many people about: most of the dark elves and free monstergirls were working, and Botanical Guild's human slaves were almost done with the park maintenance for today. A young monstergirl, a tired-looking dark elf stood behind them with a brand-new-looking whip, apparently never used, half leaning to a tree as she tried to read a small, pink book with the corner of her eye.

Seeing the sun sink, the dark elf overseer blew a small whistle and waved at the working slaves to gather around. Within moments, a group of tired, naked human women appeared from every bush and treetop, some jumping down from trees. Each was wearing a collar, ankle chains, and cuffs dirtied green with turf and earth, bodies smeared green-brown from head to toe who began stuffing their tools in backpacks; about to walking to their respective Guild's slave dormitories to wash up, eat and have what little free time they have socializing under lock and key. My time here had taught me as much, the dark elves maintained their slaves well, albeit under strict control like tools. One by one, the women shuffled, stuffing their tools in a communal cart, sweat making dark brown streaks around their slender forms, flowing in lines around their breasts, their tired bodies. The poor women could look pretty if they washed up, faces of poor, homely peasant women accustomed to a life of labor, whether under human lords, or monster mistresses. The greatest irony was that they were free from any other sort of molestation here: they weren't bound to pay taxes or rent. They were guaranteed to be sheltered(not luxurious but warm), fed (again, not luxurious but always healthy and enough), and given free medical care imbued with the supernatural, allowed to marry anyone they desired, or even become a monstergirl after a ritual with longevity and perfect health; no doubt there was always a small trickle of volunteers. Some looked talkative and happy, even chatting with the overseer joyfully. Most looked tired, resigned. One was shaven bald and hairless, her scalp tattooed with red letters "SLAVE", suggesting she is a criminal or runaway. Her mouth was muzzled, eyes angry, but looked helpless, working in sad monotony.

Their dark elf overseer snapped a chain to each one's steel collar to form a line, pulling a pin on their wrist cuffs and fixing their hands behind them, except for the foremost slave woman who would push the cart "home".

"A'ight. Make a straight line, and orderly, time for chow and off-time."

Even the dark elf's voice was bored, one hand readjusting her leather thong that passed for her bottom armor. When they passed me in a docile, chained line, none of them looked at me except for stealing a few glances. Was it to avoid looking at men because they were lonely and didn't want to get their hopes up? I had heard many labor slaves shared one man and only if their owner was rich. I could only hope the slower sex drive of human women evened it all out.

As the long line of naked, chained women walking in tired silence passed me by one of the human women, a gardening slave wearing only a straw hat smiled at me weakly; she was a woman of mid-'30s with brown hair and eyes, unassuming peasant stock. Her brown, soft eyes saddened seeing the thick leather collar on my neck. I watched her, trying not to, for the lack of a better word, bust a nut with the Manticore venom in my veins. So hard was my dick that it hurt. It was sinfully pleasant, watching her plump ass with her wrists cuffed above it, tattooed with a leaf and the word "slave" as she disappeared amongst the trees. The rattling of chains on her ankles was eventually muffled by the pastoral greenery and the overwhelming presence of the trees, the dark elf overseer completely ignored me as she poked the woman on her hip when she slowed down. To the city's ruling dark elves, she was just a living, breathing work tool, well maintained and oiled.

I sat down under a tree, my mistress watching me from afar, sat on a magical folding chair she had conjured in the distance.

When I squirmed uneasily, a stern look and a hand on her whip reminded me that I had no choice but to relax and wait. Usually, the city's itinerant farmers, Holstaurus cowgirls ate their humble lunch under the trees(no, not the grass as some people think but rich cereals, turnips, leafy vegetables, and cookies)