Dark Elven Sperm Farm Ch. 02

Story Info
Another short bondage story as a variant.
5.1k words
4.13
3.3k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/17/2024
Created 07/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dream Job..."

The leonine-bodied, massive monstergirl sighed in happiness, lounging on her couch in her very own office! A manticore was always a welcome guest in dark elven towns, but this was a turn of fortune.

Imagine getting paid for stinging cute human boys' butts!

Though the monstergirl empire, the "Reik" had other settlements with amenities fit for huge-bodied, lion-like, bipedal mamono known as Manticore, a word of the old Farsi mardkhora 'man-slayer', the lion-bat-scorpion hybrid girls often preferred to stay near dark elven cities for better access to humans to bully, toy, and have sex with. After all, the Svartalvar had all the vices more available to the myriad races of beast girls who thrived on said vices: drugs, spirits, and sex (the latter easily available due to the notorious slave trade the dark elves practiced)...

Nazara had her own office. An office, though small it was, had her name on a small sign!

The human maids that cleaned the place were courteous, and Nazara felt like tipping the ones who still wore slave collars to earn their freedom faster. Everything was clean and orderly.

She couldn't believe her luck. With a wage like that, and a free human population wandering the streets, human essence was easy. And some humans loved her soft, thick paws and furry curves instead of running with fear. She didn't even force them to have sex!

The work itself was, however, long and hard, like the cocks regularly being milked downstairs, the moans of young, nice male voices being like a drug to her.

Nazara could understand why her work was hard; it was an experimental, bondage-rich sperm farm treating men like livestock. The dark elves had put some of the less desirable men, and some mentally particularly submissive, young, weaker men to a repurposed cattle farm to continuously harvest these human men's "spirit essence" much like milking a cow.

Or bulls, to be more precise.

Usually, the mere presence of sexually charged humans was enough for abstemious monstergirls who don't use too much power, letting them live peacefully with humans. Dark elves, manticores, succubi, or other active mamono needed far more. Dragons, as noble and proud as they were, bought such pills formed from condensed human essence, paying the Svartalvar a fortune if they didn't have a harem of humans.

And Nazara now worked in a human sperm farm.

"Dream...Job..." The Manticore's cute face, similar to a human but with feline features and lion ears, settled in a look of bliss as she contemplated.

It still had rules.

She had to regularly pump her tail venom, similar to that of a scorpion, into a series of bottles, which would slowly age in her "office", which for the lack of a better word, was a mix between a bedroom and wine cellar.

She sometimes had to sting unruly boys' butts and men getting their balls drained, or males that were too tired to produce sperm. Sucking the slave boys' cocks or fucking them was not allowed, but she could bully and tease them to arouse them.

Not a bad job, she thought, checking the bottles and making sure the seals were tight, the timers for fermentation set; Manticore venom was an extremely powerful aphrodisiac and needed special containment to ferment to be used as inert injection material. Tonight was easy, so she could take a nap. Her cute fanged mouth opened in a yawn, and she was soon asleep on the couch. Perhaps she would, once her energy recovered, date that cute young human man she saw on the docks.

"Dream job..."

*-*-*-*

The succubus wore a surgeon's mask, hands gloved, hooved feet clad in white cotton leggings, slowly sauntering and observing the milking process, every step taken with deliberate slowness in her white doctor's gown.

Every row had dozens of men who were restrained naked like cattle in small stalls, snug but relatively comfortable with small padded joints securing their body weight comfortably, on all fours and asses up, faces often hidden behind aphrodisiac masks or bare-faced and gagged, the magic runes inside the stalls sustaining them until they could be released to sleep and recover to rotate with fresh "cattle".

Bare asses were present before the succubus "scientist", smiling as she watched each fully erect, dangling yet hard cocks being sucked inside perfectly snug vacuum cups, pumping their poor, reddened cock to painful orgasms every minute or so, the gouts of white seed being drained by thin hoses to the central machine for cleaning and refining into powerful mana pills. They were harvesting men's sperm, milking their balls like cattle; one's got to leave it to dark elves to mix farming and cattle rearing with highly sexualized human slavery.

Human slave women wearing similar hygienic gloves and masks would occasionally wipe the "cattle" sweat, often playfully tormenting their balls with squeezes, slaps, and pinches, their grins visible under their masks.

Some were volunteers from other owners, enjoying torturing men for a small handout to save up for freedom. Even better, Greba slowly reached out to frustrated, oppressed human women from other societies and had a small trickle of "female domination tourists", women who kept discretion and helped out at the facilities in return for enjoying milking men's prostates. Araby women and girls from wealthy overseas wearing heavily concealed dresses, masks, and veils loved to tease poor white boys.

A serious-faced dark elf assistant kept a notepad, noting sperm outputs while reading the machinery each helpless man was restrained into, ignoring their moans: to her, they were "assets", "cattle", just things.

"Output nominal." She nodded to the succubus, showing her flow charts.

"Head Slaver will be bringing fresh meat this week." The succubus replied, signing the notepad with a clawed hand and dismissing her. "Is the next wing ready? Greba wants another shift added to the circulation to reduce stress on existing cattle and increase output. Dragon Queen Dahaka wants to increase shipments to her lair."

"Construction is ready, slaves are installing the runes and tubes." The dark elf replied before leaving. "Next month, we'll even have a wing for milking women and dairy production, particularly minotaur and holstaurus females."

"Good."

The succubus turned to dozens of naked men moaning and wriggling, the cacophony of moans giving her spine small jolts of pleasure. Nearly a hundred poor men, making great sacrifices for frigid monstergirls, naked, turned to cum bulls, cocks constantly sucked by machinery and teased by visiting human women. The succubus nun would comfort and bless them every Sunday, praising the sacrifice they made, likening them to lambs of the goddess.

Human men made wither caring husbands, loving friends, failing that, good cattle. The monstergirl queendom wasted no lives after Agrat took over, though the empress would likely have issues with this establishment. Best to keep it a lightly guarded secret.

She heard a knock on the secure farm door and quickly turned around, thumping with her delicate hooves, her spade tail swishing, as she went to open it.

"Yes?" Her amber demon eyes squinted, trying to figure out who was before her.

A blonde, very small girl, barely an adult, wearing white robes and the white coat of a doctor, wearing a nurse's humble cap on her auburn-haired head, stood smiling.

"Grete Van Linden." She extended her hand for a shake, which the succubus reluctantly held and shook with a smirk. The existence of the facility was legal albeit hidden, though the treatment of human men inside grated on the Slave Code, and a human visitor with the official-looking garb of a doctor seemed too coincidental.

"I am...Well, Miss Greba guided me here. I am from the Haarlemite Association of Medicine, and my expertise with male health and urology might be of use to you, as well as my past raising cattle."

This made sense. The succubus' horned face turned to a genuine smile:

"Ah, yes. So you know of our scope of work...?"

The young doctor smiled, her eyes glowing with mischievous lust:

"Yes. I grew up on my father's stud farm and spent my time milking animals before I was enrolled in medical school thanks to Miss Greba's sponsorship. And I'd love to work with milking men's balls, it's not that different from bulls."

"That's kinky!" The succubus giggled, shaking the young doctor's delicate hands again. "I'm Xafanta, charmed. We can always use more specialists to improve the livestock's health and help us increase production."

Grete chuckled her cute, almost childlike face lighting in joy. "They are all livestock after all, aren't they?"

Both women, a human with a devil's heart and a devil with a human's heart, giggled, understanding each other.

"Please, come in. Don't mind me asking, please..." The succubus turned an arm towards the interior of the building, inviting the young perverted genius inside.

"You look a bit young to be a graduate..."

*-*-*-*

"I started my education early, and I am the youngest graduate..."

Grete crossed her arms, watching the pumps work, cocks being milked in unison to the sound of moaning and machinery. Xafanta sauntered around a captive human boy, naked, fixed to stocks on all fours, his enlarged, reddish balls contracting and relaxing as he kept ejaculating inside the tubes. Her demon eyes were locked on the human woman. Would she be outraged?

Xafanta relaxed, Grete watched the bound slave boy being milked with a neutral face as if she were watching an animal being farmed.

"We gather criminals, unwanted slaves, and submissives to machinery and stocks, and milk them for twelve hours a day, sustained by magic runes embedded inside the stocks and occasional healing potions." Grete listened to her, leaning to palpitate the swollen cock and balls with a smile.

"Beautiful." She smiled, "Are they alchemically treated?"

"Yes. All "cattle" are given injections for good sperm production, pleasure, larger genitalia, and increased physical health. Those who have been good and obedient may be released and sold to interested mamono as husbands, so we ensure regular health and rest, as well as short education sessions for younger boys if they are sold to our citizens."

"If they are not?" Grete frowned.

"Well, we might milk them for the rest of their lives, but we are planning on letting them go after we extract enough value. Maybe." The succubus squinted, scratching the tip of her curled horns... "Does that disturb you if we will keep some for life, especially criminals?"

Grete shrugged, smiling sheepishly. "Livestock. We women should do this to most men. No talking, no bullying women, just where they belong."

Xafanta grinned. Now that was a kindred spirit, a small human woman with a delightfully cute face and a dark elf's fanged spidery soul. The human minx kept examining the bound men's genitals, testing the balls for hardness, her palms caressing the massive cocks. It seemed she was enjoying it.

"I can prescribe some medications for treating any swelling or reddening from overuse." Grete took out a notepad. "And some modifications to the pumps may be in order." Her pale, soft cheeks contorted in a grin. "About the genital enlargement, is that formula just for, "cattle", or?..."

Xafanta chuckled "We also use it on human males for better sex, it doesn't make people stupid. I can give you some samples if you want to analyze, or use them on your future husband, or lover."

"Great!" Grete smiled. "I need a room for my medical equipment, beakers, and a small alchemy kit to fashion syringes, a medical bed for um..." Grete rolled her eyes, looking innocent. "...experimenting on some "cattle"..."

The succubus waved a red-black arm with claws. "Come upstairs, Greba should have most of the things you wanted." She smiled. "Right after we get the contract signed."

*-*-*-*

The boy was in paradise.

It was a dark dream coming true. He was naked, locked in a sexy set of stocks as succubi and dark elf alchemists stuck needles in his ass, and locked his engorged cock in a vacuum cup after injecting his balls with a warm, pleasurable mixture to boost cum production. He was being attended to like a prize, and then the machinery sprung to life, sucking his cock periodically to milk his balls.

He was little more than a rookie adventurer a week ago. Now he was human cattle in an enclosed milking machine and enslaved for the rest of his life. The terms of his slave contract would only end if he was sold and transferred to an interested monstergirl wife, another slave merchant, or his death. And he loved it.

Even better, a well-dressed, fragrant, human female with a doctor's getup sat on his back like using a chair, reading a book about cattle husbandry as he was being cock-milked. She patted his head, slapped his ass once, and instructed him to be quiet as she kept reading with a happy face, ignoring him otherwise.

The boy was the latest acquisition to the sperm farm, the human doctor gladly stamped his buttcheek as "Quality Cattle" when he was put in the stocks to be milked.

Greba's daughter had scouted him in a tavern after she had put up an advertisement written in purple cursive script:

LOOKING FOR STRONG, VIRILE MEN WITH GOOD PHYSICAL AND MENTAL PEDIGREE FOR EXPERIMENTAL PROJECT

LOOKING FOR HEALTHY WOMEN WITH GOOD PHYSICAL ATTRIBUTES, FERTILITY, AND MATERNAL INSTINCT AS WELL

LONG-TERM COMMITMENT, UP AND INCLUDING LIFETIME FOR EXCELLENT PAY

MUST HAVE GOOD DRUG TOLERANCE & PROVEN FERTILITY

MANDATORY PENIS ENHANCEMENT FOR MEN, BREAST ENLARGEMENT FOR WOMEN

INQUIRE BY BOOTH 3#

The young man held the crumpled paper in his hands, looking at the isolated tavern booth.

A small, petite dark elven beauty sat there, humming a happy tune while reading a book. Her face lit in interest and a smile when he noticed the young man approaching, gesturing to the seat across the table.

"Please, sit, human!" She spoke gently, in a caring voice. "I see you found our advertisement." The dark elf smiled sweetly, putting the best of her charm into her words. "I assure you nothing bad will happen without your consent. Tea?"

She had two cups and a silver teapot, lit by a candle underneath, and the table lit by a fairy fire lamp. He could see that she wore skimpy robes, and her hair was adorned with flowers.

Odd.

The young man sat across the table with a flushed face.

"Please, relax." The dark elven girl smiled, giving him a cup of tea. "What is your name?"

"Anon."

The dark elf nodded. "Lir'ael van Rose, Dark Elven Human Resources scout. I am in charge of obtaining human assets for my grandmother's operations regarding human essence essential for our monstergirl citizens."

Anon sipped hesitantly before asking. "Sounds like slavery."

Lir'ael smiled. "Well, technically yes, but I prefer it done as...what do you people call it?" She took a sip, flashing her disarming smile. "Humanely" as possible. If the human is willing, then the sky is the limit. Our citizens end up happy, and the human is fulfilled and a contributing asset to our empire, you can understand where I am going with this."

Anon gulped.

"So tell me." The cute dark elf's expression became serious. "What made you consider joining a long-term commitment such as my advertisement?"

"I am a nobody." Anon sighed. Before he could continue, the dark elf reached and held his hand.

"Don't say that. Even if you think you have no talents, you have your body and soul. No one is worthless." She gestured to the tavern, naked slave women, all human, wearing slave collars, happily delivered food and drinks to monstergirl patrons, earning affectionate touches, and silver tips.

"They are treated well and are quite content, and if they ever buy freedom we will give them residence papers and free education. We can make room for a healthy young man such as yourself. Now, go on..."

Anon told about his brief adventuring between towns and how he failed to keep up with his fellow adventurers. He was an insufficiently skilled swordsman.

"Have you ever picked up laboring or another craft? Us dark elves have enough human women for slave labor but other monstergirl towns and queendoms need human men who can work. Particularly crafts where monster appendages are insufficient for working."

"I didn't have money for education in my homeland, and my mother is very ill, and my sister cannot afford education either. We haven't talked since I left for Monster Lands, but..." Anon sighed. "I want to make sure my family is well taken care of."

"That's sad." Lir'ael pursed her lips. "Well, yet you are prepared to make a great sacrifice for them." She took out some paper and a pencil. "You need to sign a non-disclosure agreement since this slavery contract is very unorthodox and experimental. If you sign this, I can keep explaining. Know that you can't tell anyone about this by word of mouth."

The papers glowed, the ink glowed with magic.

"It has a geas put on it, preventing breach by magical enforcement." Lir'ael smiled.

Anon slowly read, seeing no foul play, and signed with his name. Lir'ael smiled, and put the papers back in a folder.

"What do you know of human essence?"

"As much as any human heard."

Lir'ael took a serious tone and kept explaining.

"We dark elves need humans for your life energy dancing around us so that we can be fed with life force. You know of monstergirls that much, correct?"

Anon nodded.

"Very well. Some monstergirls cannot have time or means to sustain themselves with human spirit essence through sex or proximity. We can distill pills and potions made of human essence for them."

Anon paled. Lir'ael smiled, waving at a waitress for another teapot. A naked, short-haired, athletic human tomboy wearing a slave's collar, and leather harness across her body arrived, bowing, looking down, and averting her gaze. She quickly brought a refill, and Lir'ael politely thanked her, putting three silver coins in her hands, and another to a small purse hanging from her slave harness as a tip, kissing her cheek.

"Thank you, dear." Lir'ael slapped her ass and sent her off.

"Don't worry, we do not eat humans, not anymore, it is voluntary manslaughter at best, and murder at worst. But, our operation combined sex and bondage to a mutually beneficial agreement. Much like cattle, we have a facility that is engineered for milking men's sperm, ambient sexual energies, and sweat into alchemical essence pills. For women, their breast milk serves a similar purpose, which is why you see human wetnurses for monstergirl babies in our cities, and vice versa. Just as Minotaur milk helps human health, human milk helps our kind."

Anon shivered.

"Endless orgasms pumping seed into alchemical converters yield a lot of daily essence pills. I am charged with finding suitable men for such a submissive sacrifice. We mostly use criminals and undesirables, killers..."

"Rapists?" Anon asked quietly. Lir'ael's face turned a bit sour.

"No, they die painfully, unless the "victim" is a willing succubus that baited humans," Lir'ael smirked, sipping her tea. "I am a monster, but we have standards. So..." She smiled and put another contract on the table. "We pay two thousand gold pieces for a ten-year slavery indenture to free men like you, where you will pump non-stop essence every day, classified as cattle. You will have no rights for appeal, locked and harvested for years, and let go as a freedman, or sold back to the slave market upon choice."

"Doesn't sound much for that much loss of freedom."

Lir'ael nodded sagely. "But it pays while you do nothing. If you have the heart, the self-sacrifice, and the will, we can buy you for life. You will be re-classified as cattle for the rest of your life, be branded and be cock-milked, but with an enormous payment that will save your family and set them for a generation." Seeing Anon shudder, she smiled again and softly added with a gentle voice. "Think before you act. Of course, we will advertise you on our Slaver's Guild, so it's almost certain you will be bought and given to a monstergirl wife interested in your fertility and sex drive. A caveat I must add..." Lir'ael sipped her tea. "Branded slaves are for life, and may well be sold to human women in distant lands; they have no say in it. We have already interested human mistresses, mostly rich foreign women in Araby, Zhong Guo, Ankebulan-Kongo, or Zipangu for fertile white studs." Lir'ael reached to touch Anon's hair, her soft, delicate hands caressing his cheek.

12