All Comments on 'Dark Elven Sperm Farm Ch. 02'

by EstebanMamono

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The story line reduces young submissive human males to dairy farming their semen in a factory farming environment. The story assumes that their primary sexual drives overpower their free will when given constant orgasms for ever. If you have ever watched what happens to cattle and chickens in a factory farm the male reader can better identify with these animals as objects of consumption. I think that many women recognize how simple a male human is to a bull or a male dog. It's jobs are to spread their seed far and wide constantly competing with other males, and it a women's job to tame their beasts into domestic producers. To control his cock is one of of our primal responsibilities to raise a family. To lose control of that cock is to lose a stable family. Strip away all of the "civilized" or social constraints of your male and what you have is a male brain slowly decending down through his neck into his penis where it so often resides.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEstebanMamono@EstebanMamono
Your average neighborhood pervert who writes monstergirls, bondage and some romance attempts with elements of high(?) fantasy. I could really use a ko-fi but I'm tech retarded. Can anyone talk to me how to do this? theblasphemy@gmail.com @Mamonomore#9170 in discord fuckers....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES