Dark Elven Sperm Farm Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unknown to Anon, the petite dark elven woman's cantrips were already scrying his soul for fertility and sexual essence.

Lir'ael was pleased. He had plenty to spare, judging by his light blue aura.

"You are a handsome natural blonde with blue eyes. Chances are that you may never see your homeland again. Your kind is an expensive commodity for darker-skinned human women who avail our services, and they have no laws for slaves. You will likely be tormented by "tourist women" since our cattle are on exhibit for women only, and they will milk you by hand, inspect you, and may even touch your body in unexpected places. They want to know what they are buying, after all. Then branded cattle will be experimented on by our resident doctors for more production, and their cocks will be even more enlarged since potential buyers are interested mostly in stud humans and dehumanized, sexualized men." Lir'ael opened the contract, her purple eyes glowing with mischievous lust, her huge, jeweled ears wiggling.

"Are you ready for it? Or shall I take out the temporary silver contract?"

Anon froze. All of this was crazy. She was looking for...

"All in all, yes, I am acquiring, shall I say, breeding-and-sustenance livestock for my people." Lir'ael smiled, looking incredibly disarming as if she was merely asking for a tall, nice man to pick up things from an upper shelf.

Breathing hard, Anon inspected the contract with the silver ribbon.

"The signature on this contract renders the signing party as legal livestock for Greba's Essence Farming Facility, address..."

He kept flipping through the pages.

"...up to ten years, voiding any freedom and allowing permission to use the "livestock"'s body for harvesting "Qi", also known as Human Essence. The contract may be voided upon purchase of indenture by a third party..."

"Any children born during this phase are wards of the state, to be returned to custody upon freedom if "cattle" is female."

He read for several minutes, finishing his cup of tea.

"So, be certain to sign the contract you want. Even a ten-year silver contract should be enough to help your family during that time. And let's not forget that in these ten years, with a handsome face like that, you'll be very likely taken by a monstergirl who would appreciate an enhanced breeder stud." Lir'ael chimed, doing her best to calm the poor boy she was about to snare. He would be a tasty essence source to be sold, his cum to sustain countless monstergirls and make her grandma, her people, and her, very rich and happy.

And he would get his family out of poverty!

Anon nodded, swallowing.

"Perfect!"

Anon with trembling hands, signed the paper, his heart beating. The dark elf gave him her sweetest smile, eyes sparkling, and reached to kiss his cheek tenderly like a sister.

"Let's finish our tea, set off for the bank for your indenture transfer to your folks..." Her chocolate-colored skin and ivory teeth glowed as she stood up, short, beautiful, and exotic in her glory, smiling.

"Then we'll get you examined, medicated, and fit in. Your life will be a never-ending rush of pleasure and climaxing, complete with visits from tired human women to bully you for entertainment! They will love you!"

When she led him gently out of the tavern and into the streets, to the Commercial District where all transactions were done, he was almost hyperventilating, as if having jumped off a cliff into another world, falling into uncertain oblivion...

*-*-*-*

The dark elf was holding his hand firmly in a tight grip, smiling as she led him out. Outside of the tavern's darkness, and the bustle of the bank and postal service (one postal harpy nearly crashed into him as she flew out with her parcel), he could finally take his mysterious seducer's frame in.

The dark elf wore knee-high black leather boots, yet had her hair dyed with pink stripes and adorned with a flower crown. Her robes were so scandalously cut on one side that he could see her underwear, a pink thong, reveal her asscheeks with every step.

"The contract is enforced by a geas; so please try not to back away from it." She was pulling him gently but firmly towards a large, enclosed farmstead. The place where he'd spend a decade, his cock to be milked and his lifeforce being harvested like an animal, Anon shivered but felt satisfied that at least his family would be set for a long time, blushing when he realized they entered a large enclosed barn where naked human men and cattle were being sorted and led to different areas by whip-wielding dark elven beauties.

Two similar-looking dark-elven women in nurse outfits, apparently twins with white gloves nodded at Lir'ael and ushered Anon to a small room.

"We'll take it from here, miss."

The beautiful nurses pushed Anon, ignoring his hesitant noises as his guide turned away and seemingly ignoring him, left. In Lir'ael's mind, it was a job well done, another male added to the herd, and she was already heading back to the slave market to buy some reasonably healthy men. She had even forgotten his name and face after two minutes. The nurses, on the other hand, were thorough, and gentle but firm.

"Strip, you won't need clothes as livestock."

Anon started peeling off his clothes, excitement overcoming his senses. He was helping out his family, and getting played with, a rare treat, and turn of fortune for him. The nurses ignored his excitement, inhuman, purple eyes inspecting him like an animal, at this rate he was one anyway. They removed his shoes, and what was left of undergarments, leaving him bare like an animal, and kept pushing him to a shower stall.

Grabbing his wrists and chaining them to the strange steel pipe, the nurses wasted no time in turning a small valve and showering the surprised Anon with hot water, forcibly scrubbing him and ignoring his yelps and protests, using an acrid-smelling soap and hard sponge. Bruised and forcibly washed, he was then dragged to the main room: a series of stalls with rests much like small divans where naked boys were tied by their ankles and wrists, resting on their bellies. Excited by the suction sounds and moans, he was likewise secured, as one nurse knelt, pulled, and rubbed his erect penis's glans with a lubricant before pushing it to a long suction cup, as his second hostess curtly ordered him to open his mouth and inserted a ring gag, his teeth grinding on the hard, rubber sex toy.

Anon howled when the first nurse giggled, pushing a small needle into his balls, and pushed a button.

An orgasmic burst of pleasure made him shake his stall as an involuntary orgasm made him spray cum, greedily sucked by a hose, his balls draining inside the machine in the center of the room.

"New cattle integrated." Both dark elf nurses nodded at each other, smiling cruelly at the shocked Anon quickly losing his composure in his new captivity, his balls being constantly milked like cattle.

"See you in ten years. If you can utter a coherent sentence by then."

Another head of cattle, a human male, was integrated into the pleasure stalls to sustain the needs of poor monstergirls. Another moaning, defenseless, naked boy tied down and being milked by machinery to sustain his mamono owners. A few more dozen, and the "Essence Ranch" could make a bank, Greba the Dark Elf noted with satisfaction.

It was a good day.

*-*-*-*

Grete's day was a pleasant one. Every day, she'd wake up in the seventh hour, and take a shower with the other ranch workers: human slave girls and mamono workers would shower communally, encouraged to mingle before dressing up for work: slaves working naked save for gloves and masks, and Grete wearing her rustic peasant dress for nostalgic attachment.

Then she'd tour the "milking bulls", making sure no boy moaning in delight was injured, and their genitalia didn't look bruised; then she'd measure the balls of every "livestock" with a measuring tape, softly wrapping the painted fabric around poor, swollen, hairless balls and taking notes.

So far the herd was healthy, strong, virile, healthy testicles producing ample cum for the monstergirls to buy pills in a hurry. Output was nominal. Slave girls would wipe the boys' naked, sweating bodies clean, and what the magical stalls' runes wouldn't sustain, would be fed by small potions to sustain the "animals" during their milking. Grete would reward herself by pinching a few swollen balls, savoring the pained moans that came out of restrained, doomed boys, and inviting a few slave girls to bully the boys being milked, sharing a few giggles for a few minutes as they spanked, fingered and pinched the milking "bulls"

Then she'd retreat to her office to draw designs for better potions for genital enlargement; the first batch would be ready, after which she'd request one milking boy to experiment upon in her private quarters, a pet cage reserved for human experiments, complete with restraints.

After all, the crazy young girl saw boys as cattle to be used, underneath the chubby, cute, freckled Flemish peasant frame lay a crazy dominatrix with a farm kink.

And she had a menagerie of healthy young men to experiment upon and milk their testicles dry...

*-*-*-*

Greba clinked glasses with her Succubus partner, demon and dark elf laughing as they projected their profits. Forty-seven heads of cattle...human males being processed with humane rotations meant at least two hundred essence pills per day alone. With the magical expenses and overhead, it didn't have a huge profit margin for now, but once more men could be hooked up to the sperm milkers, they would be rich.

"Send more operatives to collect men, spread rumors amongst the curious, the works..." Greba smiled, nursing her whiskey glass with a shaved ice globe, her huge breasts crushing the ledger book. "I'm sure you can buy a few bargain males from the slave market who would love that..."

"Will do!" The succubus raised hers, legs crossed, hoof being polished by a human slave girl.

(to be continued)

12