Dark Fantasies

Story Info
Anonymous benifactor makes a milf's fantasies come true.
9.3k words
4.71
15k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Astro1544
Astro1544
170 Followers

Jenifer sat staring at the screen on her computer watching the chat messages scroll down the screen. At 40 years old she was still a traffic stopper and it was not unusual for her to hear whispered comments about her tight ass. Married for 19 years to Donald or Donny, the love of her life. She had been 3 weeks pregnant with their first daughter when they got married. Two kids, scared to death but ready to face the world side by side.

Donny had always been good with his hands and was never scared of work or getting dirty. He had started a cleaning/ restoration business and Jenifer worked beside him until he determined she and their baby were at too much risk. She had watched his hours stretch way into the night as he tried to bring his contracts in on time.

The first couple of years had been nip and tuck for them but they were finally able to hire a couple of guys to help them out. A couple of major storm events and a couple of hurricanes had sent their small business into overdrive. Now with 22 locations in 18 cities, they were pretty much on "easy street" but they were both determined to never forget how they got started.

Their second daughter had moved out almost a month ago leaving Jenifer and Donny alone in their medium size suburban home. She wasn't feeling the "empty nest syndrome" but instead she was looking forward to her and Donny having time of their own.

Donny was a good lover and whenever they made love he always made sure her climax was intense and there before his. But he had become predictable and his moves so well-rehearsed she was almost bored with them. But she would never say a word to Donny and risk hurting him. She had even tried walking around the house in loose shorts with no panties on hoping he might get the hint when she bent over in front of him. She knew he could see her wet cunt and if she did it just right he would be able to see her little brownie hole.

But nothing ever happened. So now she sat here logged into a website called "Dark Fantasies" watching the messages scroll up the screen. She had received several welcome messages in her private messages and as soon as she figured out how to respond she thanked them. Several of the chat posts were talking about being spanked and several wondered what it would be like to take a cock up their ass.

Donny had gone to bed almost an hour ago and she knew he would be sleeping soundly. Standing up she slid her shorts and panties down over her hips and let them drop to the floor and stepped out of them. The light blond bush between her legs she had always kept neatly trimmed. But now after looking at several of the pornographic pictures appearing on her screen she had decided it would come off in the morning.

Before she sat back down she padded into the downstairs bathroom and found a fluffy hand towel to sit on. She could already feel the wetness forming between her pussy lips and knew it was only a matter of time before it would be soaking into the seat cushion. Sitting back down she started reading more comments and questions and replies. She had never experienced any of these things and her hand dropped down between her legs letting her fingers find her swollen clit.

After about half an hour she found the courage to start responding to some of the posts. She joined a conversation with a couple of others who were getting a play-by-play description of a woman getting butt fucked for the first time. The woman was describing the feel of the cock starting into her ass and how she screamed and then how badly she was wanting it after a couple of minutes.

"Now I want to feel that so bad," Jenifer typed and hit enter. A split second later her message popped up on the screen for all to read. Several private messages popped up from guys offering to take her anal cherry for her. It finally got so bad she had to type in the main chat that she was married and if anyone was going to take her "anal cherry" it was going to be her husband. Several minutes later she saw another comment that caught her interest.

"I pissed my husband off yesterday," the woman typed. "He was so mad at me that he had me tied over the top of the kitchen table before I even understood what he was doing," she typed. "And then he had my pants and panties off real fast. I knew I shouldn't have tried to kick him but I did anyway. Big mistake," she continued.

"What happened?" popped up several times below from other curious readers. Jennifer's fingers were making fast circles on her swollen clit.

"He went and got one of the rods off the blinds in the living room. You know the one you twist to make the blades open and close. Then he just stood to the side where I couldn't reach him with my feet and started to blister my ass. He kept swatting until I was crying and begging him to stop. When he finally did I was just a slobbering blob. He told me if I tried to kick him again he would start all over," she said.

Jennifer's mind could see what the woman was describing and she could feel a warm rush wash through her wet pussy.

"He tied my feet to the legs of the table and then took a pair of scissors and cut my T-shirt and bra off. Then he left and he didn't even lock the door. Just left me there tied over the table. Anyone could have walked in at any time and I would have been helpless to stop it," the woman typed.

"Was that the end?" someone in the room asked.

"Fuck no!" the storyteller replied. "He came back about 45 minutes later with a bag from the drugstore. He pulls out a box and opens it. Pulls out this blue rubber bag and some hose and some kind of bottled soap. Then he puts everything together and fills the bag full of water from the sink. He holds everything up so I can see it, then he opens the bottle of soap and pours a long squirt into the bag," she continued.

"Oh, shit!" was one of the comments that appeared on the screen. Jennifer's mind could see everything. Her fingers never stopped making the soft circles on her swollen clit.

"Then he hung it from the light fixture over the table and threaded that long nozzle onto the end of the tube. I figured I could handle a douche easy enough but wasn't really thrilled about all that soap water on the floor, but I wasn't going to say anything 'cause he was still pissed," she typed. "Then I feel the nozzle going into my pussy so I arched my back a little so he can get it in good. Then I feel him spinning it inside me and moving it around. I'm starting to like it a bit. Then it's gone and I can feel him shoving it up my ass!" she continued.

Jennifer had not foreseen that twist. Her twat felt slimy to her fingers and she could feel her orgasm growing steadily inside her. "Fuck, the woman is going to get an enema!" she thought to herself. She remembered her only time getting an enema from her mom was when she was not feeling well. She remembered how embarrassing it had been. She had put it out of her mind until now. But her arousal was making her think back clearly now.

"Then he opened the clamp," the woman typed. "And then he picked up the rod again and stood to the side. Every time I tried to say anything or move he swatted my ass with that damn rod. By the time that bag was empty, I had to shit so bad but he made me hold it for 20 minutes, and every time I was about to lose it swatted me again with that rod. Then when he finally let me go to the bathroom my ass was so sore from the spanking I couldn't sit down," she typed.

Jennifer felt her climax nearing when she read the next post from the woman it put her over the top. "I told him that I couldn't sit down and he made me get into the tub. Then he sat down on the toilet and waited. I held it as long as I could and then I couldn't hold it anymore," The woman had typed.

Jennifer felt her hips start jerking as her climax hit. She let out several sharp gasps as she felt the wetness wash between her swollen pussy lips. Breathing deeply she closed her eyes and let her heart slow down. She felt mellow as she logged off her computer and went into the bathroom to get ready for bed.

Early the next morning Donny got the email that he had been waiting for. The fleet of new vans he had ordered a few months ago would be arriving at the Dayton facility which meant that he would have to make the 9-hour drive to be able to inspect and sign for them. Jennifer listened to the shower run as she lay under the covers in the warm bed. Her hand reached down to her clit and started rubbing loving the little shocks she was feeling.

She heard the shower go silent and knew Donny would be out as soon as he finished shaving. She could trace his every movement just by the sounds she was hearing. Climbing out of bed she pulled her sheer nightgown over her head and waited. She had to pee badly but she was just going to have to hold it, this was much more important.

Donny stopped dead in his tracks when he came out of the large bathroom. The sight his eyes fell on took his breath away. The woman that had been his wife for 19 years stood before him. Her breast and nipples standing out proudly. Her trim hips and slender legs that had turned his head for so many years still had the same effect on him. He watched as she slowly walked toward letting his eyes take in all of her.

He could feel his heart starting to race as she pressed her soft lips to his. He could smell the morning on her and he felt his cock jump. The soft kiss on his neck and then he felt his towel drop away. Jennifer dropped slowly to her knees and seconds later he could feel her warm breath blowing across his hardening cock. Not knowing what to do he let his hands drop to her hair and started stroking it softly. The touch of her soft warm lips on the underside of his cock and then the soft sucking as she pulled his left nut into her mouth made him moan.

Jennifer felt the warm wetness wash between her pussy lips. Her clit was instantly hard as she sucked Donny's nut into her mouth. She rolled her tongue over the smooth sack pushing the testicle hard against the roof of her mouth. She felt Donny's knees buckle just a little and heard his soft moan. His hands held her head gently now as she moved to his other nut. Again she pushed the testicle hard against the roof of her mouth and was rewarded with another moan this time louder than the last.

Donny's eyes closed as he felt Jennifer's warm mouth close over the head of his cock. He felt the soft warm tightness move down his shaft and then pause. He would never force her to take more than she was comfortable taking. He felt the tightness of his wife's throat as Jennifer tried to force herself to relax as she lowered her head even more. He held her head firmly trying not to thrust. Letting her go at her own pace. Almost a full minute later he felt her breath on his pelvic bone.

Jennifer shuddered as her mouth closed over Donny's cock. She had always loved feeling the firm warm meat in her mouth and this morning she found herself desperately wanting to feel and taste his semen. Closing her eyes she forced her mouth down farther onto the long hard shaft. Donny never bragged about his cock but listening to her friends talk about their husbands, Jennifer knew it was impressive.

She forced her throat to relax and forced even more of the shaft in. Her gag reflex almost stopped her from going any farther but after a few seconds, she was in control again. It took her almost a full minute before she felt Donny's pubic hair against her nose and she breathed in and out deeply. She had made it and true to Donny's nature he let her move at her own pace.

Pulling her head back Jennifer began a slow and rhythmic movement as she sucked Donny's cock. She could feel it throbbing in her mouth and hear his breathing deepening as his climax was growing closer. "Oh God, I can smell your twat," she heard Donny say.

But this morning was for him. She increased the tightness of her mouth and started making full but faster motions on his cock. She felt his hands tighten around her head as he started gently thrusting his hips. Jennifer held her mouth like a tight warm glove for him to move in. His thrusts became harder and he was starting to moan loudly. Then the final thrust and he froze. Jennifer felt his cock swell even more and then several large wads hit the back of her throat.

Jennifer closed her lips tightly around his cock not wanting to lose any of the salty cream in her mouth. She held for several seconds, closing her eyes as she felt the softening cock start to slip out, giving just an extra little suck on the tip. She felt her own soft orgasm shake her hips as she swallowed the thick cream savoring the salty taste.

Donny left around eleven o: clock and would be gone for about 3 days wanting to stop at 2 other of their facilities in nearby cities. Jennifer waved and closed the door as soon as his SUV was out of sight. She loved that man with all of her heart but right now her mind was starting to think things a bit more extreme than his gentleness. Breathing deeply she smiled and started walking towards the huge master bathroom leaving her clothes on the floor as she walked.

It took her almost a half hour to get her crotch shaved smooth, leaving only a small patch of hair just above her pelvic bone. She had never really noticed before but now as she looked at her bare pussy in the large full-length mirror. It was pretty. The lips were perfectly formed and the firm button that was her clit was partially hidden in the soft hood. Gently rolling the tip of her finger over it she watched as it became harder and more sensitive almost demanding she pays it more attention.

Rubbing cocoa butter all over her body she paid close attention to her smooth cunt giving her clit just a couple of extra firm rubs. Not even bothering to cover herself she padded through her house to where her computer sat. Hitting the power button she walked to the wine rack and took down a bottle of her favorite blush as the computer booted up. With a half-filled glass, she sat down and logged in.

After checking her emails and deleting a bunch of spam mail she found the site she had been on the night before. "Blistered Cunt" was describing her fantasy about having her legs tied open and being the first thing everyone saw when they walked through the door of the party. There would be a leather crop laying there for anyone that wanted to give her defenseless pussy a couple of good swats. Her head would be positioned so that any person that wanted to use her mouth would have access.

Jennifer was on her second glass of wine when she felt enough liquid courage to start typing. She had boldly given herself the room name "Hard in the Ass" trying to convey that she fantasized about having her ass used. She had never mentioned anything of this nature to Donny for fear of what he would think of her. And as for herself, sadly all she had ever done was to push a soapy finger into her rectum several times in the shower, telling herself that her asshole needed to be cleaned too.

Now the wine was giving her the courage to type. "I have been fantasizing lately about being kidnapped and taken to someplace where I would be tied facedown over a table. I would have a blindfold on so I wouldn't be able to see anything. Then I would feel them cutting my clothes off of me leaving me naked. Then feeling my feet being pulled apart and tied. Then I would hear them laughing and feel something being shoved up my ass," she typed.

"Then I feel my ass filling up with warm water," she continued.

"Oh My God! I thought I was the only one who had fantasies about enemas!" one of the responses read. Several more responses popped up on her screen and she took several more sips of wine before she responded to any of them.

"I keep begging them to stop but they only laugh. And I dream I can feel my belly swelling up like a beach ball. And it's starting to get really painful but they still won't stop," Jennifer finished typing reaching her fingers down to roll over her swollen clit. She rubbed for a couple of minutes reading the responses popping up on her screen.

"I always dreamed about getting fucked while being given an enema," was one of the responses. "I always wondered what it would be like to take a cock up my ass when it was full," was another response. Jennifer smiled and let her imagination run a bit more. The wine was making her super relaxed and she could feel her orgasm starting to build deep inside. The bottle was almost empty and she knew better but she got up and opened another bottle. She was surprised at how many comments were on her screen when she sat back down. Sitting her wine glass down she started typing again.

"Then I can feel them pulling the nozzle out," she typed and hit enter. "And I think they are going to let me up but I can just hear them back there laughing," she continued. "Then I realize they aren't going to let me up". She tried to remember what the woman had said the other night and what her own single enema had felt like from when her mother had given it to her. She could remember the horrible cramps from it and what the woman had said about not being able to hold it any longer.

"And then I couldn't hold it any longer and had to let it go," She typed. Her fingers dropped back down to her swollen clit again. She could feel the wetness and smell her own cunt as she rubbed. Her hips started bucking hard as her climax hit her actually forcing just a tiny spray of urine out of her. The comments were flashing on the screen almost faster than she could read them. But the wine and her orgasm had left her tired and now all she wanted was to sleep.

When Jennifer woke the next morning there was already a text on her phone from Donny asking if everything was going ok. Walking to the bathroom she sat on the toilet and released her bladder. Sitting for a couple more minutes she strained a bit as she slowly emptied her bowels into the water to join with her morning piss. "Damn, maybe I do need an enema," she thought to herself as she wiped. She took a quick shower and dried herself as she walked to the kitchen not even bothering with a robe this morning. As she made a pot of coffee she thought about the night before.

The thought of being given an enema hadn't really crossed her mind until she had read about the woman pissing her husband off. She felt a slight wave wash through her groin and she shuttered. What if Donny did something like that to her? How far would he push her if he was truly pissed at her? But as quickly as she thought about it she dismissed it. Donny would never do anything like that to her. She knew his gentle caring nature way too well.

Taking her cup of coffee she padded back to the computer and sat back down on the towel from the night before. Once again she checked her email and then logged back onto Dark Fantasies. She got another text from Donny telling her he would be home Sunday afternoon. She responded by telling him she missed him and then told him she was walking around the house naked just to tease him a bit. There was a big imoje smile and the I love you followed.

Messages were scrolling up the screen at a fast pace when she logged into the chat room. She watched and read for several minutes when she heard the sound of the private message notification. The message was from another woman with the sign-in name Red O. Jennifer read the message. "Hi, I have been watching for you to log back in. Hope you don't mind. But your fantasy last night intrigued me and I was wondering if you would care to chat?" it said.

"Hi," Jennifer typed back. "I would love to chat with you," she added and then waited.

"I love your fantasy about the enema," Red O responded. "To be helpless like that and have no choice in anything. Just the thought of a huge nozzle being pushed into your ass makes me wet," Red O said.

"It makes me wet too," Jennifer responded. "I know it started out as just a fantasy, but now I want to actually be in that situation for some strange reason. I've been masturbating like crazy for the last couple of nights thinking about it," Jennifer added.

Astro1544
Astro1544
170 Followers