Dark Fantasies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Donny arrived home at 5:35 and parked his car alongside Jennifer's in the garage. The house seemed to be fine as he looked around. He found the box on the front porch back in a corner where it would be hard to see. Taking the box inside he set it on the kitchen table and opened it.

Inside he found a 4-quart silicone enema bag and two double-balloon inflatable nozzles. A gallon jug of liquid glycerin and a quart bottle of Dr. Bonner Castile soap along with a tube of K-Y jelly and a small jar of Vaseline. A short note inside reading " Learn to use her so you don't lose her". Donny smiled and sat down to wait.

At 5:58 he heard the back door open and close. A few seconds later a disheveled Jennifer walked into view. She was wrapped in a light blanket and he could see her bare feet as she stood before him. Her eyes were downcast and he could almost feel her shame. He felt himself wanting to rush forward and take her in his arms but he stopped himself remembering what Red had told him.

" She needs to be treated like this. Get your head out of your ass and get your cock up hers," if he had remembered it correctly. This was the moment of truth. Taking a deep breath he stepped forward and grabbed her arm and led her roughly into the kitchen. Stripping the blanket from her he pushed her roughly over the top of the kitchen table and kicked her bare feet apart. Her little brown star was looking a bit red and irritated.

Donny felt something rising up inside that he had never felt before. He felt the slow-burning power of his dominance over Jennifer. There were times in life she wasn't made to be his equal. Times when she needed to submit to his power. His cock was rock hard as he pushed his pants and underwear down. Jennifer had not moved, holding still so he could see her holes. The clear mucus strings were just starting to hang from twat as she waited.

Seeing that made Donny even bolder. Walking up behind her he let his thumb run over her tight rectum. Her head was up but she said nothing, holding still. Reaching into the box he had set on the counter he pulled out the jar of Vaseline and popped the top off. He smeared a light coating over the head of his cock and down the shaft.

Stepping up behind his wife he let the weight of his cock rest on her tight asshole. Moving just enough so she could feel it. He could feel her starting to tremble as she waited. He felt almost like slow anger was coming over him. He could feel his power starting to rise more as he set the tip against her defenseless rectum. His bitch needed his cock in her ass. Yes, she did.

Jennifer's eyes were open wide as she waited. She could feel the tip of his cock waiting just bearly pushing. She could feel the need for her master to use her. She now knew how badly he wanted that hole. She would scream her pain at the top of her lungs so he would know she was feeling him. Feeling bold and wanting to show that she was ready for whatever was going to happen she reached back and pulled her ass cheeks even wider.

The blinding white pain was sudden and her scream was loud. "AAAHHHHH!!" ripped from her throat before she could stop it. In a second she felt her rectum forced open. She could feel the fire through her bowels and the head of his cock forcing its way into her colon. She had never felt pain like that but she held still. Her hands still holding her ass cheeks open.

Donny felt the slight smile as he watched Jennifer reach back and pull her ass cheeks wider apart. He pushed and he pushed hard. He felt the tight hole yield to the head of his cock. Then he was in. The warmth and tightness he felt on his cock made him want even more. He had to get more inside this tight hole. Her scream only drove him on harder. He felt his balls resting against her spread twat and give a couple more hard shoves to make sure he was all the way in her.

His hips took on a mind of their own as they started pulling him out. He could feel the drag and the sweet tightness of her bowels and rectum as they softly closed behind the head of his cock. He could feel the head of his cock at the tightness of her anus. Just a hard tug and he could be out. Nope! He needed to go back in. Hard! And then out and in as hard as he could. Until he pumped his cum as deep inside her ass as he could.

Jennifer's guts were on fire. She had never felt anything like this before. She felt the hard cock deep in her colon pause for just a few seconds before it was pulled back. She had never realized how large of a cock Donny actually had but she was feeling it all now. The slight pause at her asshole and she was taking it hard and fast again.

Donny's rhythm was good. The slight pause on each end of the stroke and the extra hard jab when he bottomed. The sound of his swinging balls slapping against Jennifer's wet cunt could be heard throughout the house. His cock was starting to trigger things inside of her. She could feel warm piss starting to trickle down the back of her legs. She could feel her back starting to hump up and she could feel her orgasm growing fast.

Her tits were taking her full weight as they rubbed hard on the table. Her nipples were hard and took the punishment as they were dragged back and forth. She had no control of her back humping. She only knew her body wanted more. Donny was driving hard into her and she could actually feel his cock going deeper. Her orgasm was suddenly there.

"OH FUCK!!" she screamed as she felt her feet come off the floor. Donny was even deeper as he gave the last brutal thrusts. She could feel his cock swell even more and then his cum being pumped into her colon. Her feet were back on the floor and Donny was laying over her back breathing deeply. Her back was still humped up and she found herself pushing his cock out.

There was a loud pop and then the sounds of splattering on the floor. Semen and brown mucus fell unchecked from Jennifer's gaping asshole, plopping on the floor as her body pushed it out. She had to walk slightly bent over holding her sore stomach with her hands. Donny was looking pretty sorry when she looked up at him. Almost as if he had done something wrong.

"I want you to do that to me so many more times," she said as she walked to her husband. His arms were around her in a flash and her's around him. His naked body felt good against hers. She felt another large mucus discharge drop from her soft asshole and land on the floor. "I want you to give me large enemas every weekend. I want you to make me hold them for you for as long as you want me to. I want you to watch me shit and then I want you to use my asshole like you did today," She added talking into his chest. She felt his arms tighten around her.

The next weekend she sat in the seat of his pickup wearing a light sundress with nothing under it. Her nipples were hard and she was constantly wet between her legs. An hour and a half later they were pulling down a long driveway just off of a quiet country road. It looked vaguely familiar to her as she searched her memory. Then she remembered. This was the pretty little farm she had fallen in love with almost 2 years ago.

They had been out just driving around when they had seen the for sale sign and had stopped out of curiosity. The house was modest in size and was surrounded by 80 acres of hardwood maples. Donny had joked with the owners that he had always wanted to try making maple syrup. Jennifer looked at Donny as the pickup pulled to a stop and he shut the engine off.

There was a big smile on his face when he said "Happy 20th anniversary". The huge deck on the front of the house was new. The yard was gently rolling but it was in need of mowing. The three outbuildings had been freshly painted. Jennifer felt a warm rush through her pussy. Donny had insisted that she stop wearing clothes when they were at home and she had spent the whole week naked.

Donny had made love to her once and had fucked her in the ass twice. She found herself only wanting to please him now. She saw the smile on his face widen when he told her she could leave her dress on the deck. She felt like a kid when she slid out of the truck and pulled her dress over her head. She kick off her flip-flops and walked barefooted to the deck. The breeze felt good on her bare skin and blowing between her legs.

Donny looked with pride at this beautiful woman that was his wife. She was walking down to look at the other buildings and he felt his cock twitch as he watched her ass move.

Jennifer felt the wetness on the inside of her thighs as she walked back to the house. A huge enema bag hung from a high wooden plant hanger in the corner of the deck. She could see the suds at the top of the bag and the inflatable nozzle draped over the steel S hook. She smiled when she felt her rectum tighten.