Dark Fantasies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe, you should see if your husband would give them to you like that," Red O suggested. "Maybe you could tell him that you want to be sucking his cock while he makes you take it". Jennifer's twat was wet again as she thought about Donny tieing her face down over something.

"He would never do something like that to me," Jennifer typed.

"Maybe he just needs a little nudge," Red O responded.

"That would be so sweet if he ever did. Begging him to stop but he just laughs and shoves his cock into my mouth to make me shut up," Jennifer's fingers were rubbing her clit when she hit the enter key.

"So if you were in that position, what kind of an enema would you be getting?" Red O asked. Jennifer read the question and had to think for a few seconds while she rubbed her swollen clit harder.

"I would want it to hurt," Jennifer responded not knowing why she had said that. She could tell from the warmth she felt in her wet pussy it was the right answer. "I would want to be feeling my tummy swelling and I would be crying knowing I couldn't stop what was happening," she added feeling her climax getting closer. "To feel it getting so painful and still it won't stop," she rubbed harder and felt her hips starting to shake as she read back her own words on the screen.

Her climax was hard. She could feel the wetness on the towel as her secretions pooled between her legs. She didn't know why she was starting to think this way and why it had such an effect on her but she liked the way it made her feel. She felt nasty and a bit degraded but this was where her mind wanted to be.

Jennifer told Red O that she needed to get the oil changed in her car and do some shopping a Walmart and that she had enjoyed the chat and hoped they could do it again soon. After logging off she threw the towel into the washing machine along with some other dirty underthings and headed back to her bedroom to dress.

It was after noon when Jennifer got back home. She had just gotten done putting the groceries away when the sweet-smelling cloth covered her face. She fought for a few seconds and then the black.

Jennifer's eyelids fluttered open and closed for several seconds before she was able to focus her eyes. It took her a few seconds to realize she was restrained and had very little mobility. Her mind worked hard, trying to figure out what was happening to her. She was comfortable so that was a good thing she thought to herself. "Oh, Shit!" was out of her mouth before she could even think to stay silent. She was naked.

Lifting her head she started looking around trying to assess her situation. The room was spacious and she seemed to be tied over something. Looking over her shoulder she could see a wall. The wall seemed to be around her hips and she could see no farther. There was a padded handle next to each of her hands that seemed to be for gripping. She could feel that her feet were spread apart and when she tried to move them found they too were restrained.

There was a soft clicking sound and Televisions lit up in front of Jennifer's face. She only had to raise her head slightly to see all of them. The left screen showed her top half and face clearly. She could see she was held down by a wide strap running over her back. She could see her bare tits hanging through holes in the table she was secured to. There was a hole in the table just below her stomach.

The right screen showed her bare ass. Her feet were secured as she thought, wide apart. As the realization hit her she actually felt her cunt starting to get wet. Her ass was in one room and her other half in another room. The center screen was just a bright light and no images seem to be on it.

"I'm glad you're awake Jennifer," a soft female voice said coming through small speakers just above her head. "I'm Red," the soft voice said. Jennifer's head came up even higher at the mention of the name. "Yes, the one from the chat room," the voice continued. "And yes I can hear you if you are wondering".

"Why are you doing this?" Jennifer asked thinking she already might know the answer.

"Good question. Let's just say that I am pointing you down the right path that you need to be following and giving your husband a desperately needed nudge," Red said. "I hate seeing relationships not reaching their peak potential shall we say. And I have a couple of new ideas that I want to try out too. Nothing that will hurt you. But the thought of them makes me wet," she added. Jennifer could feel herself getting more aroused as Red continued to talk.

"Like what?" Jennifer asked. There was a chuckle from Red.

"I've always wondered what it looked like seeing an enema being taken from inside. So I have come up with a way that I think will work to find out," Red said. "And I have sent a text to your husband from your phone to join us on his computer. He will be able to see you and hear us but won't be able to say anything except chatting to me," she continued.

"You mean, he will be able to see everything that happens back there?" Jennifer asked feeling herself becoming more nervous.

"Yes, Jennifer. He needs to see what you need to become. And he needs to understand what he has, and how to use you. I have seen this happen too many times and I have seen relationships torn apart from a lack of understanding. So when I can do something about it I do," Red said with a bit of finality in her voice.

When Donny got the text from Jennifer a soft smile etched the corners of his mouth. As he read the text a look of deep concern came over his face.

"Hi Donny, my name is Red. Jennifer is with us for the next several hours and she has asked me to invite you to join us this afternoon at 2:00 for a live video stream. Jennifer is not a damsel in distress so don't stress over this. Hope to see you there," the message read. There was a message that said a link had been forwarded to his email.

It was 1:40 now so he would be back to the house in time to log on and find out what the hell was going on. He parked the pickup in the small shed just in case it decided to rain. It was 1:55 when he found the link in his email and click it. There was a pause for several seconds and then the words "Red welcomes you" appeared across his screen. A small text window opened in the corner of the screen.

"Hi Donny, This is Red. Glad you could join us," the message read. "Just a few rules before we start. You will only be able to communicate with me via the chat window. You will be able to hear Jennifer but not talk to her other than conveying your messages through me. You are probably wondering why this is happening? I am giving Jennifer the push down the path she needs to go and trying to open your eyes at the same time as to what you have, if you are smart enough to see it," the message continued.

"What are you going to do to her? Donny asked not sure how he was supposed to be feeling.

"We are going to make one of her fantasies come true," Red responded. "But don't worry, none of them involve other men".

The screen flickered a few times and then Jennifer's face appeared in one square and the image of her bare ass appeared in another square. The third square was black. Donny could see right away that his wife was restrained in what appeared to be 2 different rooms. The restraints held her pretty feet spread apart and the camera seemed to be pointed at her wet pussy and her pretty little brown star.

Donny felt his cock twitch as he studied it. How many times had he looked at that tight hole wanting to run his thumb over it while his cock was buried deep in Jennifer's pussy. Always holding back for fear of offending her. The clear strings of secretions hanging from her cunt were proof that she was excited by what was about to happen to her.

The third square came to life and showed the floor as someone moved the lens. The screen went out of focus for several seconds and then the image of a huge rubber bag with a hose hanging from the bottom came on the screen. A rubber glove-covered hand appeared on screen 2 and was seeming to smear something on Jennifer's asshole.

"Oh, Fuck!" came across the computer speakers as the first thing Donny heard his wife say. He watched her face as her eyes opened wider feeling someone at her rectum. Donny only had to move his eyes to catch everything that was happening. He watched the finger disappear up his wife's ass and could see Jennifer's head come up higher as she felt the finger going deeper.

Another message appeared in the chatbox. "Get your cock out. You might enjoy this," it read. His cock was already hard and he wasted no time standing and unbuckling his belt. Sitting back down he looked at each of the squares again. The finger was gone now and the image in square 3 was coming into focus again.

It held still for a couple of seconds and the image of Jennifer's tight rectum came on the screen. Donny could see everything. The soft blonde hair looked almost like white trees as the lens moved closer. Then the lens was against the wrinkle and he watched as the walls of her rectum move down the lens as it was pushed deeper into Jennifer's rectum. Donny could hear the soft OHHH..OHHH coming across the speakers.

Jennifer's eyes were wide open and her face was a look of disbelief and wanting. Donny could see several more strings of secretions hanging from her cunt now. He watched a pair of rubber-clad hands adjust a vibrating wand against his wife's clit. He could see Jennifer's hips jerk several times when she felt it. He could hear the hisses and it took him a couple of seconds to see the hand squeezing one of the black bulbs. He watched as he saw it pick up the other bulb. The hisses and then he could see the balloon starting to swell between his wife's beautiful ass cheeks.

Donny's hand stroked his cock slowly as he watched. Precum hung from the tip and he couldn't believe how hard it felt in his hand. The image in square 3 was dark just a brightly lit brown wall and Donny was trying to decide what he was seeing. Then it dawned on him. He was looking at the shit inside Jennifer's ass. He let go of his cock, knowing that one more stroke would send him over the edge.

"Tell me, Jennifer, do you want your enema?" Red asked over the speakers. Jennifer's head was up as she fought with all the things she was feeling inside. How far down this dark hole had she slid in just a few short days? It was only her and Donny now. But she was happy. Donny had been the man of her dreams since she had met him. Would he understand and still accept her if she went down this path? Would he share in her journey?

Donny watched for a few seconds before he typed a message to Red. "Does she know I'm watching?" he asked. He could see the conflict on his wife's beautiful face. "Say yes, Jen, please," he thought to himself.

"Not yet," came the reply.

Jennifer's face seemed to fill with shame as she lowered her eyes. "Oh, God! Yes, I want it all!" she almost screamed. She almost felt like crying as she felt the nozzle move in her ass. But it was true, she wanted to feel and see everything. She felt sudden pressure starting to build just inside of her rectum and she looked at the third screen.

Everyone could see the image clearly. Water could be seen now as the lens focused. Small brown pieces could be seen dancing as the water opened more space. Jennifer's head was up once again and her eyes opened wide as she felt the pressure continue to build.

"Relax your asshole and let the nozzle hold it," Red could be heard saying over the speakers. The picture seemed to move back as Jennifer took Red's advice and relaxed her asshole. She could feel the nozzle pushing against the inside ring of her rectum. Suddenly the pressure was gone and the image on the screen showed the water flowing away from the lens. Small brown pieces danced as the enema water flowed past the lens.

"Anything you would like to say to your husband? He has been watching for a while now," Red asked. Jennifer could feel the tears flowing down her face as she pushed her clit down harder on the vibrating wand.

"I'm sorry for wanting this Donny," she sobbed. "And I know what you must think of me. But I need to feel it and I hope you understand," she continued through her sobs.

Donny had his hand wrapped back around his cock when Red's message popped up. "You have her now if you don't screw it up. I'm pretty sure your cock is rock hard and now you can see she needs this kind of treatment. If you do it right she will be on her knees serving you for a long time to come," she said.

Donny could feel something rising up inside that he had never felt before. Jennifer needed to be doing this in front of him. She should have his cock in her mouth while her ass was getting filled. He should be looking into her eyes so she would know she belonged to him and always would.

"Tell her I want that whole enema inside her," he typed back to Red.

"Donny said that that whole bag is going in your ass Jennifer," Red's voice could be heard saying. "He says he wants to see how much of a bulge 4-quarts will give you. And he says he wants to see you cum while you are full," she added. Donny smiled as he listened to Red convey the words that he never spoke. But he could see the look of determination now etched on his beautiful wife's face. Her hands gripped the handles hard and she was starting to breathe deeper.

The image on screen 1 moved back as the camera angle changed. Donny could see Jennifer's belly starting to show through the hole in the table. The bag on screen 2 was below half now and he could see Jennifer trying to keep her clit in contact with the head of the vibrating wand. The precum steadily seeped over his fingers as he tried to pace his ejaculation with his wife's coming climax.

The third screen showed the flow had slowed but it could still be seen as more brown chunks danced in the moving water. Jennifer started forcing her swollen clit down harder on the head of the wand. The clear secretion strings were gone now being replaced by a slow oozing white cream. Jennifer could feel her climax coming fast and her body started shaking as it started to surface.

A hand appeared on the screen and grasped the clamp on the tube connecting Jennifer's ass to the still partially full rubber bag. The hard surge she felt in her guts was almost agonizing and she screamed as her body started to climax. The warm feeling from inside her cunt as a steady flow of white cream dropped on the floor between her spread feet. She could feel the warm urine trickling from her hole and down the back of her bare legs.

Donny felt his balls pull up tight in his scrotum. His rectum tightened and he watched the first of several large wads of semen arched over the keyboard. Never in his life had he cum so hard. He felt the dull ache of his prostate from forcing so much out so hard followed by the dull ache in his balls. He sat for a few minutes catching his breath letting his mind process what he had just seen.

The huge rubber bag was now empty and he could see the tears of release flowing down Jennifer's beautiful face. He could hear her sobs and he felt himself starting to soften inside. His whole being was screaming out for him to make this stop for his wife. He started thinking about asking Red to please stop or offering her money when the messages started appearing in the chat box.

"This is what she needs, dipshit. You need to get your head out of your ass and your cock up hers," Red typed holding nothing back. Donny felt a bit indignant as he read the message. He was just getting ready to send back a scathing response when the next message came in.

"The two of you seemed to have been dancing around each other since you have been together. Now maybe you can start to find your proper roles in each other's lives," the message read. Red's words started to make sense as he took a few deep breaths. How many times had he held back? Donny smiled to himself.

"I think you are right, Red," he responded. He watched the movement in the windows and his screen. He could hear Jennifer softly sobbing as the enema worked inside her colon. Two nicely shaped women were pushing a large plexiglass plate behind Jennifer's ass and a table was pushed up beside her.

Donny watched as one of the women messed with one of the black bulbs hanging from Jennifer's ass. the other stood to the side with a thin plastic rod. The third screen drew Donny's attention as he watched his wife's rectum close as the lens was pulled out. He understood the plexiglass now and felt his cock twitch once again. He could see the desperation in Jennifer's eyes as she fought to control everything without the aid of the nozzle.

Jennifer could feel herself losing the battle with her painfully full bowels. Donny saw the realization register on her face when she understood they were not going to let her up. Knowing she couldn't hold her asshole closed anymore she sobbed and started to relax. The blinding hot sting across her ass cheeks caused her to clamp her hole tight. Her hips jumped as she felt the second sting. She felt something tighten on her hips and then felt someone adjusting it.

Donny saw Jennifer jump a split second before he heard the squeal. The second swat brought a smile to his face. He watched as one of the women mounted some sort of harness over his wife's hips. He watched her pull a handle down and could then make out the shape of another fiber optic camera on the end of a long probe.

"We watched it all go in so we might as well watch it all come out," Red's message said. "Her asshole is going to be sore when she gets home this evening and she will be wrapped in a blanket with nothing on under it. That would be the perfect time to introduce your cock to it. There will also be a box on your back porch with a couple of gifts from us here. She is going to get another enema after this one but the first one is always the most humiliating. Enjoy the show," Red concluded.

"I'm about two hours away and I want to be home when she arrives. But I want to watch this," Donny replied.

"We will drop her off at 6:00. That should give you enough time to get home," Red said.

"Thank You for everything," Donny responded realizing he was indeed grateful that this stranger had opened his eyes.

The long slender probe was just pushing into Jennifer's helpless rectum. Once again the pink walls slid by the lens until the light was shining through very murky water. Small pieces of brown could be seen floating and several larger chunks of brown could also be seen. All eyes seemed to be on the screens when Red's voice came through the speakers.

"You can let go, Jennifer," she said.

Jennifer's humiliation was now complete as she relaxed her rectum. Everyone could see the murky water and the brown lumps moving by the lens. The center screen showed the high brown water arch as it left her ass and splashed against the plexiglass. She could feel all these things a split second before it all appeared on the screen for all to see.

Donny would call her a piece of "white trash" for certain now she thought to herself as she pushed her clit down on the vibrating wand. He would tell her that she belonged on her knees with his cock in her mouth or bent over the kitchen table taking his cock in her ass because she was a piece of " white trash".

Donny could see Jennifer pushing her clit down on the wand head. His eye caught her head coming up suddenly and the screen showed the brown wall moving towards the lens. Tears were in Jennifer's eyes as the brown mass was forced from her dirty asshole. Her clit was down hard on the wand and her climax was suddenly there.

Donny watched her shake as her climax peaked. His cock was rock hard again but he didn't have time to stroke out another load. Red's voice came through the speakers again. "My girls say it stinks really bad in their room and they are going to give Jennifer another big soapy enema to finish cleaning her out good," the voice said. Donny sent Red a message that he wanted to watch this one too but had to leave to be home when Jennifer arrived.