Dark Hearts & Danger

Story Info
dom stag husband takes wife to party to be hooded anal whore.
3.2k words
4.38
5.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One week I tell you I've made plans for us on Friday night. You just have to clear your schedule and be available for it: I'll take care of the rest. I *will* expect obedience, however, 100%. You understand.

Friday evening arrives. You showered & dried off because you wanted to get perfectly clean for me, and made-up, perfumed and dressed up pretty. Little would you know then how much none of that really mattered, however. Only that you would be going with *me* somewhere. And that this was exciting.

We get in the car and drive. After a few minutes we pull into a parking lot of a hotel. I give you instructions on what to do next. You trust me and so you do them. They are easy:

First, you get out of the car yourself and then get into the back, with the excuse of getting something re-arranged back there, ostensibly, before we check into the hotel for the night. Instead, you lay down on the back seat.

Next, I get out too, come around, grab a blanket from the car's far back storage area then cover you up with it. You are now *completely* hidden beneath the blanket. We do all of this quick and casually and totally innocent like.

Then I shut the back door, get back in front on the driver's side and... drive us away.

As I drive I keep talking to you so you hear my voice and can be reassured that you *are* safe. Anchored. The voice of your Husband *always* does that for you. A husband's voice should, if he does his Man job right. Well, safe as *well* as excited and thrilled or inspired and ideally *endlessly* made to get wet.

"Renee, I want you to go into subspace. Start the process. Relax yourself. Let go and lose yourself. For the rest of the night you will not speak unless given prior permission. If you do speak you will refer to yourself in the third person, as Slut."

But you know all this already. We will have done all this kind of thing before. Afterall you were my Wife. And I was your Husband. Except for the next several hours Renee will be put on "pause" and only Slut will remain. For a few hours at minimum though perhaps for up to a few days in a row, and non-stop. The real world doesn't need The Real You back til Monday anyway. Therefore my Slut is available for adventures and plundering of booty between now and then. As was common between us. I mean -- it was either this or, say... Settlers of Cataan: I know which I'd prefer.

After an hour perhaps you hear the car slow down and pull into a driveway (you learn later) of a house in a suburb somewhere. The address of a secret party to which I was invited. Held in the same kind of home we ourselves had by then: the friendly & generous neighbors, the big green lawn, the white picket fence, the shiny & modern appliances, the large indoor hot tub, and... the frighteningly sound-proofed sex dungeon hidden down in the basement. That kind.

I pull the car into an open garage. I get out and press a button on the wall. You hear the garage's big main vehicle egress door come rattling down and thud with finality: CLOSED.

I open the back door. I lift up a portion of the blanket, and then slip a black hood over your head. My lovely wife's head. You accept it, of course.

Once its on I cinch its drawstrings around your neck and even lock it there with straps and a little padlock. It will NOT be coming off without my approval, but has holes for you to breathe.

I flip the blanket off my wife (off you), and help her get out of the car.

I hold your arm both to steady you and guide you and make extra sure you don't trip and fall. We are still in the garage, however. Why? One *more* task (or two) to do before we enter the house proper, together.

I... strip off all your clothing from you. No shoes or socks allowed, no bra or panties allowed, no jewelry: NOTHING. Actually you do have *some* jewelry left, which I'll describe soon.

"The Slut will obey me the rest of the night or... she'll be whipped to tears, before bedtime tonight, back at home."

It is my gruff Authority voice. Frankly it was the tone you liked best. It made you... feel things. Down there, where it counts. Especially when you found yourself in potentially humiliating predicaments like this. In situations where you had been stripped nude and forced to be so utterly exposed and  vulnerable to potential strangers in private or even when led outside on a leash and displayed to the general public to see or touch as they wished.

And now?

Well, you stood naked before your Husband with only a black hood on and locked around your neck. You could have been a Saudi royal sex slave for all intents and purposes. You certainly felt like it. Your nipples were like bullets, your pubic mound warm and pink, your big rude clit engorged and needy for more attention.

But the floor is dirty concrete and it feels cold and painful on your bare feet. You wish to get inside as soon as possible, even if it means some fresh new round of humiliation or hedonistic depravity might begin in there.

Why so nude, now (except for your hood)?

Simple: I have made you as close to a newborn baby as I could, once again. And I know you well enough by then that you love me for it.

"I will keep you safe, little girl."

However, and despite my soothing words... you then feel something press against the inside of your left thigh. Something... cold. And hard, and metal. With sharp edges and pointy bits. You suspect you might know what it is and... it makes you instantly wet.

No... To be clear: you *do* know what it is and beyond all reasonable doubt. I want to *make* you afraid but not *too* afraid, so you will in fact know what it is -- though you cannot see it nor *will* you ever.

"Spread your legs more, slut. Make yourself more *open* for me."

You feel the cold hard metal object press against your leg, clearly hinting that you *should* shift your left leg out more.

You do.

You feel the object pull away and then press against your right thigh's inside too.

"This leg too, little slut."

You shift it out.

"Good girl!"

You then feel me slide the metal object up along your leg's skin all the way to your crotch and to your completely exposed and vulnerable and perfectly hairless vulva. It... clinks -- a metal on metal sound.

You feel it come into contact with the rings of your labia. Your cunt is sealed in chastity, of course. And locked. Only your Husband has the key. His wife's pussy is CLOSED FOR BUSINESS until and unless he decides otherwise. Will your Husband unlock this Slut's cunt hole tonight? Who knows! Its all part of the adventure.

I rub the metal object back and forth a little against the chastity rings. I like the way it looks and sounds. The metal tinkling like bells. I want you to feel it all too. To know that it is *I* that am doing it and that *you* have *zero* control over it.

But... you trust me.

I pull the object away.

You then hear the unmistakable sound of your husband sliding his unseen pistol back into a holster. He... *protects*... *his* woman. And his loved ones. No limits to that. Ever. This thought alone might soak your panties, often.

"To the party!"

I lead you firmly by a grip on your arm, step by step through a door leading into the house.

You hear the voices of many people. Some clearly react to the sight of a naked woman led barefoot into the house, hood over her head, a dangerous man in charge of her, clearly with a shoulder holster over his long sleeve dress shirt, and a striped beard, and the hawkish eyes of a hunter on the prowl.

"Down the hall," you hear an unknown man's voice say. And I thank him.

I guide you down a short hall into a large bedroom. You don't know it then, because you cannot see, but on the door to this bedroom there is a sign which reads:

"Whores, $5 to $200"

I lead you in and then I sit down on a big comfy seat. I make you kneel down on the thick carpetted floor -- its comfortable enough on your knees -- and arrange it so you lean forward and across my lap, facing me. Your bare butt & sealed cunny sticking out into the room.

Thats when you felt something... unusual. I must have brought some other objects you had not seen! You felt me pressing something onto your bare back. Its a piece of paper and its being taped down along all its edges, to your skin, on your back. Later you find out it has words on it too. They are my own "party policies" for this Slut that I brought & own and am therefore responsible for:

* cunt & mouth forbidden

* ass $5 in condom

* ass $200 bareback

* if bareback, you MUST come inside her, or fee is $500

* pro-tip: this Man is armed & has dangerous friends who know where you all live

I just hope my pricing policy isn't TOO confusing for other guests? Or intimidating?

A jar on the floor next to my seat is the cash register.

It only takes a few minutes for the 1st man to step up. Pushes a fiver into the jar -- though you won't know it.

You feel him press his condom-covered penis into your anus, popping past your sphincter. He goes easy on you. I had you lube up plenty prior, as well. You quickly estimate that his penis is... on the small side. Not impressive. But erect enough for this whore's business.

You feel that unseen man grab your hips and begin rutting his little penis in-and-out of your ass. You love the feeling of course. *Slut* loves it. Part of why I asked for *her* hand in marriage, afterall.

The stranger fucks your ass a good ten minutes before groaning and blowing his load. Into the condom anyway, while inside your hot gripping ass. Inside my wife's gripping ass. You feel it happen anyway. You love knowing *when* it happens -- like any nasty whore would. Like an anonymous $5 street whore certainly would.

He pulls out.

"Thanks man!"

I nod to acknowledge it. All part of me trying to "give back" to my community afterall. In one of the very best ways a married man can.

A 2nd man steps up.

"We're starting to get a line, little slut." You hear me growl. "Could be here for hours...."

The 2nd man makes you wince as he penetrates your shitter hole. His cock is bigger than the last. Though I will judge each man individually and will deny *any* man whose penis I decide is TOO big for my wife's tight ass. To "love and protect" and all that...

He ruts into your ass almost thirty minutes. Also a fiver with a condom. He slaps your buttocks too. Hard. I'm fine with it. I  fact I say:

"Do it harder," I tell him. "She likes it."

And he does. Have my Jedi Voice Powers gotten totally out of hand? Hey, anything for a better party!

Slapping my wife's butt turns him on even more and he soon blows his load too. You feel the moment he squirts into his little balloon. When he pulls out, I can see he shot an immense volume of semen into his rubber.

"Tie that off, please, and leave it behind for us. On the floor near the jar. I want to show it to the Slut here later. She'll be proud. That she was able to make you do that, inside her."

He did. I just hoped the Jedi High Council doesn't find out about me, dammit.

Third man: also condom. He fucked your ass. He dirty talked you a lot. He kept asking you, "Who's your Daddy, bitch? Who's your Daddy?"

I gave you permission to speak and reply back. So the next time you were ready:

"Who's your Daddy, you nasty slut? Huh? Tell me, bitch!"

"Mark is, sir! Slut's daddy is Mark."

That shut him up. At first.

"Then who's the smirking guy with the gun here selling out your holes?"

"Mark is the Man, sir. Slut belongs to him. It says so on my property tags, sir."

"What?!"

He pulled his quickly wilting dick out and looked around. He must have missed the tag.

"On my cunt, sir."

That helped him. He found it.

"Well, damn..."

He saw the metal "dog tag" plate attached by a short chain to a labia ring. The tag made clear your owner's name and contact method. In case you were ever lost and needed assistance getting back home. In case someone needed to contact the Slut's owner, either for an emergency or simply to ask permission for some wicked sexual use of you. For the use of my otherwise loyal wife, the one with a normally locked-down cunt. (Though with a "free use" ass and mouth, in general.)

This 3rd man's cock got super hard again, fast, when he saw the Slut's cunt property tag. He then rammed his dick back into your by-then gaping butt hole. Within a minute he yelled a mighty roar like some Norwegian Viking warrior, perhaps, and yanked your body back hard into him. You loved how much force he used. He groaned and came.

He panted and withdrew. I was not impressed with his cum load balloon so I told him to take his rubber with him. Only the best for my gal! Keeps their self-esteem up: thats my theory.

Fourth man... He flashed me a small stack of hundreds.

"I'll need to get a gauge of your trouser snake first, bro. Then decide."

You heard him unbuckle his belt. Unzip. Pull it out.

A moment of silence. Really, more of a shared moment of respect. It was a Man Club thing.

"Jesus." -- your husband's voice.

"Ok... change of plan here. Calling an audible."

I nodded to the jar. He stuffed the bills in. Some pretty girl would be earning herself a new pair of exotic shoes, I think.

"Go gentle... Go slow... She'll need time to adjust. If I feel you're a gentleman enough I may give you access to her again in the future, right? And if not, well I'd hate to see you go down that path. Capisci?"

You could not see it but this man gave me a thumbs up sign. With his other hand he jacked his cock to get it super hard. And it was.... huge.

"Slut, I want you to reach back and pull your buttocks apart. Hard as you can. Mostly because I want you to make this well-paying gentleman feel welcome. Invite him *in* to you, baby. Er, I mean, Slut. If you can, try to make your anus muscles wink at him."

You moaned and loved how dirty that idea was. Quickly you began "winking" though.

"Damn, she's doing it! Quite the control, buddy. Respect!"

I shrugged. "Its what I do."

Modesty was one of the many things you loved about your Husband. About me.

"Slut, as he enters you say my name. Keep saying it. Don't you ever stop."

I wanted you to associate the entire anal reaming you would soon be getting...  with me. Well that *and* the big new cock in your ass wielded by some handsome hunk at a party, himself forever to be a sight unseen by you.

You felt him touch your anus entrance. His mushroom head. It was MASSIVE. It made you afraid. You could not see it but your husband could. He judged your hole capable of taking it. He'd seen you take comparable phalluses in the past. You were already warmed up and lubed up...

"Relax for me, Slut. Become open for me. Become 'open' for your Owner's new guest here. You made a vow to never deny me and to take everything I gave or provided for you. This is part of it."

"A vow? Dude are you two m--" -- it was your newest suitor behind you, but I cut him off quickly:

"She's a whore I hired. Actually I'm doing a research experiment. Its complicated."

The unseen man behind you laughed. Himself probably not unwise in the ways of the world.

He pressed harder into your needy asshole.

You groaned. But... you eased up a little and... slowly... he pushes his fat penis head in past your painfully stretched sphincter and *popped* past it in a blink -- you yelped! He was in your rectum.

"Good little whore! Dayum... Not many chicks can take *me* in their ass. Dude, you could print money with that thing? Dunno."

"She's... had training, " I explained. "Lots of practice." And both claims were true about you. I knew the kind of wife I wanted, after all, as well as the kind I had made.

You loved the *immense* feeling of fullness this stranger gave you then. In your well stretched ass. Painful but... a good pain, not a bad one. You loved even more that you couldn't see him. Couldn't see *anything.* And nobody, really, could see you. You were anonymous and this night itself like a big secret kept tightly confined into a dark private box.

"Put your arms around me, Slut. Do it now."

You let go your buttocks. The suitor's massive prick was lodged-in well enough. You wrapped your arms around your Husband, your very strong and protective Man -- even if he were the kind who *sometimes* shared out some of your sex holes with total strangers or the most trusted of friends, or his critical business allies -- any man trying to Save The World needs plenty of allies, afterall. Pussy was the most prized coin. Quality pussy the very best of them all.

You felt your husband wrap his hands around your hooded head. He then leaned down and whispered something into your ear. Something he made sure you could hear, even over the general noise of the loud party and the grunting of this big animal man now ramming his mighty prick, bareback, in and out of your oh-so-stretched & perverted, slutty ass.

You felt Him bring his mouth down close to your left ear. He said only three words:

"You... are safe."

...................

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Some of my stories are more of pure fantasies and some more realistic and sustainable. This story happens to be the setting down on paper of one particular kind of experience I myself would love to go live out with my own wife. Whoever she may end up being, but she would certainly have to be as kinky and uninhibited (or aspiring such) as fictional Renee here this wild Friday night...