All Comments on 'Dark Horizons: Laura Ch. 10'

by LeMondial

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Welcome back, please continue with this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
keep it goins strong!

A pregnant Laura has lost all faith in her feminized husband about to be virginally anal raped by his black yoga teacher. She is totally pissed off at him and at herself. She hates the filthy quarters and the degradation. So. She will make a deal with her Mistress Tanya to save her own ass.

First she willl kneel and confess her racism for blacks. And from the bottom of her heart denounce all white women as blatant racists who look down on the poor. Then a business proposal for Mistress to make her a recruiter and domne. In seducing young white women, married or not in the harem. Mistress will be a genius in accepting her proposal and making her an assistant Mistress. Laura will turn on her fellow roomies and totally domesticate them for breeding duties in Africa. Then sheb will have seminars andb offer weekend retreat to unattached white bitches which become permanent slavery.

Her husband? Dickless faggot will be humiliated into signing without reading divorce papers plus sex change and one way trip to africa.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Dayumm

This is going places I never expected. Really hot. Keep it going. Looking for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
great story

Plus Lauran submits to Curtis and suppresses her superior intellect.to. let Curtis make the decisions as the dominant male and then afrees to become his wife by accepting a chain affixed to her neck. This impresses Mistress of her true submission and helps her decide to let her become assistant mistress and set up her program to ensnare white bitches into the program. Reward her submissiveness.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Next chapter

Any update on how the next chapter is coming along?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
strong conclusion

Laura recruits her younger sister and their beautiful mom built like a strong backed horse with sensuous curves. Mistress is impressed and tries to put mom into a submissive program only to be rebelled off. A punch in the stomach puts her to sleep and she wakes up. Tied spreadeagled standing up to an angry pissed off mistress with a riding crop. Mistress puts mouthgag on her and starts tanning her ass to a redenning color. Then the strong legs cropped until a 12 inch dildo is put under her hairy cunt to fuck her up and down while being cropped mercilessly. Then laura brings in callie and gives her tweezers to remove cunt hairs which takes 12 hours to do. Meanwhile Amber the younger daughter loves black sexing and is given job of domesticating a lying bitch of a mom until she becomes a docile submissive able to be led by chain around her neck by a beautiful 6 year old black domne.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
awesome story continue with it

To add to it,.thestrong backed mom is brutally fucked into submission and totally gives up to be domesticated as a white maid used to drip cum from black men while performing scrubbing the floor being caned by a black bitch. This story needs a juicy conclusion.

Cosmiccowboyfg300Cosmiccowboyfg300almost 9 years ago
Hot story

I like this story a lot. It's hot, nasty, obscene. I like the intertwining of Laura and Mark's transformations and how they are caught in the psychological and sexual traps of Ray, Dr. Smallwood, and Tanya. I want to see the final chapter(s) of this story. I like fantasies like this.

jaxster99jaxster99over 8 years ago
congrats.

You win the award for the dumbest, most unlikely, and the most racist stories of all time. Please quit writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
conclusion

Laura will deliver first baby and be prepped to become the wife of Curtis. Her hair changed from red to dark black and styled in afro. Red hairs on pussy burned away permanently. Football career sidetracked by permanent knee injury, yet Curt5is will do what Tanya tells him to do. Sell Laura to an African king and set his goals on seducing other white women starting with a nosy sister of Laura who is captured and inducted into white slavery and breeding. Black babies sold to black parents unable to conceive. Even white mothers with their daughters. The mothers become breeders and the daughters trained to become submissive by sharing toys and personal property with black children while underage. Natural aggressiveness on attachments to jewelry, toys, prized possessions snuffed away under threat of spankings. Their mothers become submissive givers to different black.fathers of children bred and take care of the babies like submissives while berating their daughters for being bad over minor issues. Eventually join in black breeding upon age 18.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Let's finish this story with a conclusion

Finish the story of Laura and her fate in Africa where she aids in domestication insolent white bitches into submissive slut for black cocks and breeding and taking care of black babies who will have no respect for her as a mother but as a lower form of life than ants who crawl on the ground. To have them live with guilt for racism and taking punishment in order to becoming more respectful and submissive to black masters and mistresses.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Haha

These black superiority stories are always funny as shit. I can understand why the black folks need these fantasies though, because in real life they will always be looked down upon by their true superiors.

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 3 years ago
Laura knows

Laura knows and I do how GOOD it is to just relax and enjoy the Sex from One or more Black Mens when they are all worked up and feeling so damn GOOD inside me. Great ending letting her know how good it is to not be just stuck on One Man but knowing that other Mens can give the same pleasure and know pleasing a Man or Mens is just so good that done enough just become Natural to do and be Enjoyed by them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous