Intake

Story Info
A femdom short story about a goth doctor.
2.3k words
4.63
2.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I guess I have never considered it, but I guess there are several preconceived notions we have about occupations and their perspective appearance, I mean beyond like being conditioned to think of certain professions having a masc or femme lean or like race playing into our notions of who can have what job. I just always assumed bankers would be stiff folks who never quite look comfortable in a suit, flight attendants always come across as far too well put together for the hours they work, and doctors don't have bright neon blue hair.

I can't speak to the previous 2, but I can definitely say with confidence that the person who entered the room I was sitting in did have a lab coat and bright blue hair. As expected, I was already, flustered. I have a problem, I know, don't judge me.

They walked across the room and extended their hand to me. I shook it and looked up into their eyes. Bright green staring directly into my soul. I took a few moments to collect myself. I shook my head and looked back at them, they were speaking, as if it wasn't the first time they had said it.

"Hello? Anybody home?"

Gulp.

"Sorry, I just had a moment there. Hey, how are you doing today?"

They took a few moments to look me up and down.

"Are you okay? You look like you just woke up?"

"I'm fine."

I answered far too quickly and they appeared to take a mental note of this.

"Ah. I see."

I finally caught my breath so to speak and took a moment to look them over beyond what I had already noted. Their hair was shiny, about shoulder length, and appeared to be messy. The kind of messy hair that is far too well crafted and maintained to be an accident. Their lips were bright red and full, clearly used to smiling and laughing. The lips contrasted with everything else about them. Their facial features sharp, their eyes piercing, and their eyebrows were super well defined.

I looked down the rest of them and filed away information. Black heels, black fishnets, a charcoal grey pencil skirt that went down to their knees, blue dress shirt buttoned up all the way to their neck, and an industrial piercing on their left ear. I wasn't quite sure what I was dealing with. On one hand they came across incredibly put together and stiff, but also clearly they had a wild side, or at least pretended to.

They sat down on a stool and rolled it over to a computer in the corner of the room and began typing. Their nail polish flashed across the room as I watched them type. It was very fresh and very black. I was becoming more confused by the minute. Who was this person.

"Name?"

They asked as if they had no time for anything but the immediate correct answer. I gave it to them.

"Date of birth."

Another fast response. A glance from them and then they smiled to themselves. I was a goner.

"Are you taking any medications?"

My mouth was already giving them the answer before they finished asking.

"Do. Not. Interrupt."

I looked at them, very confused and slightly taken aback.

They asked the question once more and I let them finish. I was right on the question anyway. They paused a moment after I answered and smiled at me, their face lighting up. I sighed and melted a little at their reaction.

"See how much better that is when you wait your turn? Just do as you are asked and answer the questions like a good boy."

I blinked twice. Then a third time.

"Excuse me?"

Suddenly their confidence faded, their smirk turning to uncertainty.

"You are attracted to me yes?"

I nodded slowly.

"Is authority a turn on for you?"

I looked away, clearly uncomfortable with the response I wanted to give. They laughed quietly and stood up, now standing over me.

"Good."

They paused like that, I looked everywhere but up into their eyes as they looked down on me.

"Deep breath now. Focus on my voice."

I began breathing slower and looking down at their feet.

"Good boy. Close your eyes now and listen."

I sat as still as possible, listening to their instructions.

"You are too easy. I could see your body tense the moment you saw me. I love the attention."

They put their hand on my head and grabbed a handful of my hair.

"Know that you are going to be well taken care of while you are here with me. All you have to do is follow my instructions. I do still have to do my job and give you an exam, but there is no reason we can't have some fun with it while I do, no?"

I nodded.

"Good. So we are in agreement."

I heard a rustling of cloth and a couple of things drop to the floor softly. They stood back from me at that moment and let go of my hair.

"Look at me."

I opened my eyes and their appearance had shifted. Significantly. The conservative outer layer had disappeared. In place of the skirt and shirt, a very tight black latex dress that showed ample cleavage, red crosses were placed right were the nipples would be. They had garters connected to the fishnets that I hadn't noticed before and had dawned one of those nurses caps, matching in the material and color scheme to the dress. A black latex mask covered their mouth, but their eyes seemed to say it all. I know I'm the hottest thing you have ever and will ever see.

I gulped.

"Shall we continue?"

I nodded.

They crossed the room to a glove dispenser and snapped on a pair of black nitrile gloves, locking eye contact with me as they did so. Moments later, they began slowly crossing the room back to me, as if stocking prey. They pulled out a pen light from their lab coat and grabbed me by the chin, forcing me to stare up into their eyes.

"Stay still and take a nice long look, right at my chest."

I began breathing hard as I did so, they slid the light across my eyes, examining my dilation and response to the light.

"Oh my, you're so far gone. Are you liking the view?"

I nodded. They grabbed my chin firmly.

"Did I say you could move?"

I shook my head rapidly. Their hand clamped down on my jaw like a vice.

"Stop."

I froze.

They shook their head at me disappointed.

"All you had to do was follow my instructions and you couldn't do that."

They put their hands on their hips and cocked their head at me.

"What to do, what to do?"

I looked down at the floor trying to not make any more mistakes.

"Strip."

I stood up and began to take off my clothes. They grabbed my arm and twisted me, bending me over the exam table and pressing me down against the faux leather of the table. They pressed against me, the smooth latex pressing against my back, gliding over my skin. They traced their fingers across my back. I shuddered as they did so.

"My my. You keep moving, no matter what I do. I can't have that. These tests are far too important to have you ruining them with your movement. Climb up on the table, hands above your head."

I climbed up on the table and faced up, placing my arms in the suggested position. They began to wrap belts across my body and on my limbs to lock me into place.

"If you cannot sit still on your own, this should help. Go ahead, move for me."

I began to wiggle, but was trapped in place, completely immobile.

"So much better."

They began to hook me up to a number of monitors in the room, a pulse oximeter & a blood pressure cuff. They loomed over me and slid their gloved hands across my skin, taking extra time on my nipples and looking into my eyes, egging on my reactions. I let out a gasp and I began to harden.

"Oh, there we go. Looking so helpless for me. Just where I want you, though you are going to have to make less noise for me. Do you think you can do that?"

I looked up at them helplessly.

"Oh dear, so useless. Don't worry, I have something that can help."

They crossed over to the other side of the room and fetched something, only to come back a moment later. They wrapped a gag around my head and slid the bit into my mouth, an inflatable bulb resting inside of my mouth. They also slid a blindfold over my eyes, leaving me helplessly bound up and unable to see or speak. A moment later, I began to feel the gag inflate inside my mouth.

They looked down my body at my now erect penis and giggled.

"Are you aroused by all this?"

I tried to remain calm, but they were already touching it.

"Turned on by all these straps and by a doctor?!"

I groaned through the gag.

"You disgusting pervert. You shouldn't be having these thoughts while I am just trying to do my job."

I wrenched at my restraints. They placed a reassuring hand on my shoulder.

"Sweetie, I am just preforming my examination. Be still now."

I felt them shift and then climb on top of me. The latex of their outfit pressed against my lower abdomen, they leaned against me hard, pressing their breasts into my still blindfolded face.

"I bet this is what you thought I was going to do when I walked in. Thinking about my body pressed against you? My curves in your mouth as you worshiped me? I can assure you, that will never happen."

They leaned back up and suddenly the cold of a stethoscope was pressed against my chest.

"Breath."

I tried to slow my heart rate and follow the instructions they were giving. A few minutes went by like that, them checking different parts of my chest. After a period of them measuring me, I felt them shift again and climb down off of me. They began to unwrap the gag that was tight around my face and let the bulb deflate. They slid the gag out of my mouth slowly.

"Oh good, your saliva production is looking quite healthy."

They let it drip onto my face, laughing a little as it did so.

"Open wide."

I opened my mouth as wide as I could, feeling their fingers slide inside my mouth, the warmth of the pen light returning to my face. A few moments later they retracted their fingers and wiped them off on my hair.

"My my you are a helpless young man. No control over your own body, shaking, moaning..."

Their mouth right next to my ear.

"...leaking."

I heard the heart rate monitor beep louder and louder as they continued their exploration of my body, the gloves now feeling slick as if they had spat on them.

"How does it feel to be at my mercy? Does that turn you on as well you sick little boy?"

My mind swam with images of their outfit and their smile. I knew they were enjoying themselves. I felt them feel my body again, this time more deliberately, as if looking for lumps or abnormalities. They slowly worked their way down my body until they arrived at my genitals.

They slowly worked them up and down, slowly, as if not to really get me off, but to tease me into agony.

"Well at least this appears to be working okay."

I felt them slide their hands down lower to my opening. I let out a gasp as they began to rub my hole.

"That's right. I do have to check you here as well. Be a good boy, take me"

They slid their finger inside and began to probe. I gasped as they pushed deeper and deeper. After a moment, they pressed against my prostate and I began to groan loudly.

"What did I say about the noise level?"

They quickly sped up their pace inside me, beckoning me to explode.

"I barely touched you and your sphincter is already clenching around me. You ought to be ashamed of yourself."

I couldn't process their words, I just lay there in ecstasy as they pressed into me. Suddenly they stopped. My unquenched thirst making me whimper.

"Oh come now, you didn't think I was actually going to get you off? You haven't behaved nearly well enough for that."

My eyes rolled into the back of my head as I tried to recover from what had just happened.

"You appear to be in good physical health, though I have some very serious concerns about your arousal level. It was entirely inappropriate. I have some theories, but I am really going to need to examine you further."

I continued breathing hard, not knowing what was coming next.

"Stay there sweet thing, I will be back in a few hours to come check on you and hopefully get to the bottom of this problem you have."

I let out a protest.

"Stop."

I froze.

"Good boy."

I melted into the table beneath me. A few moments later I felt their still slick hands attaching something to my penis.

"Try not to think anything impure while I am gone. If you do, that little device will give you a little shock."

I began to feel it pulsing. As if it was set to emit a small jolt to keep me excited. I heard the snap of them take their gloves off.

"A little something to remind you of our time together till I get back."

They slid the wet glove into my mouth.

"Try to keep the noise down."

I sucked intently on the glove. Their heels clacked out of the room and I was left there, bound, blindfolded, and stuffed. Waiting.