All Comments on 'Dark Kisses Pt. 02'

by calibeachgirl

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Oh, God

Voodoo magic and a case of personal integrity... a tough combination, these days... can't wait for Part 3.

Is it possible that sometimes we don't really recognize what's best for us... I hope she doesn't regret her decision.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great story but!

great story but i was lost some were in the end.

Carolyn went from one room to the next, leaving its tell-tale track on the rug. She had her I-pod cranked with The Temptations... "I've got all the riches, baby, one man can claim..." She had her Christmas gift shuffling through the songs, yet 'My Girl' always seemed to play each day. Maybe it wasn't as random as she thought; maybe she had the settings wrong. She decided to ask Mr. Christy

why is she calling him Mr. Christy ?

estragonestragonover 12 years ago
Calibeachgirl, You Rule!

Very fine story, good and hot, and a great finish. Leaves us all guessing. Micro-quibbles via "Send Feedback", but this is really star-quality. You have the gift; forget the mechanicals, just tell the story.

shuttlepilotshuttlepilotover 12 years ago
she got her mother...

to change everything away. That's why she told her mother she couldn't live with it the way it was so her mother changed it.

"Take it back!" she screamed, "take it back to the way it was!"

The woman looked at her daughter. "I can't. It's forever, ma chère fille. It cannot be undone. Kendra..."

"Damn Kendra and damn you. Make this go away."

"Je suis désolé, ma chère, s'il vous plait, sit down. I must think."

"Mère, make this go away... I don't care how you do it, just do it. You have ruined my life. My love is built on a lie. What have you done to us?"

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I don't know

I like your stories all of them but this woman is on mhy last nerves. How is she this weak? Ugh I just want to slap the shit out of her. Oh well I guess good stories are supposed to cause raw emotion... So on to the next chapter, I hope she doesn't make the throw up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercalibeachgirl@calibeachgirl
My name is Sophia. I try to express my feeling about life in my writings. I appreciate all my readers, even those who are disappointed with something I've written and are courteous enough to tell me why. I appreciate everyone who uses what precious time we each have ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES