Dark Knights Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The men tumbled, but again came to a stop with Bryn on top. Holding the man by the throat with his left hand, Bryn drove first once, then a second right into the man's face before the Roller could stop him. After the second ruinous blow, all the fight went out of the man, and he began to cower, covering his face with his arms as he tried to protect himself.

Bryn threw another hard punch into the man's arms before letting the badly battered goon go and staggering to his feet. He kicked the man once, twice, a third, and finally a fourth time hard in the ribs as the Roller curled into a ball, his arms clasped tightly around his ribs to protect himself, grunting hard and deep with every thudding contact of Bryn's foot.

Bryn then bent and pulled the man's head back with a savage jerk on his hair, forcing him to look him in the face. "You tell that fucking Hayden Rogan the next time I see him, or one of his goons, I'll kill him. You got that?"

The man nodded almost imperceptibly, but it was enough. Bryn threw the man's head down to bounce it off my lawn. Bryn straightened before he bent over and removed the man's knife from his belt. Bryn snapped the knife open with a flick of his thumb, and I nearly pissed myself in fear.

Oh shit! He's going to kill him! I took a deep breath as I opened my mouth, about to scream at Bryn, but before I could make a sound, he turned and took two steps to the bike. He jammed the blade into the rear tire, then the front tire, before reaching into the motor to cut the ignition wires. He then jammed the knife into the seat and left it there.

The man was struggling to his knees when Bryn stopped in front of him. "Cell phone," Bryn said, holding his hand out.

The man painfully reached into his pocket and then placed the device in Bryn's palm. Holding the phone, he walked to the curb and then threw the device to the pavement as hard as he could, ensuring its destruction by stomping on it several times and then grinding the remains underfoot for good measure. Bryn walked back to the man and stood over him.

"No more," the Roller begged, holding up a hand in a warding off gesture, his words slurred and wet sounding from his ruined mouth.

Bryn watched the man as he cowered on his knees in the mud. I thought he was going to walk away, but in a flash of movement, he grabbed the beaten Roller and jerked his head forward to meet his cocked knee as if he were breaking a branch over his leg. The roller never saw it coming, his face exploding into even more blood as he tumbled to his back and was still.

Bryn stood over his defeated foe, perhaps watching for movement, but then seemed satisfied and turned away. Though it had seemed like hours as I watched Bryn and the Roller fight, as I began breathing again, I realized I hadn't seen a single car pass and no neighbor had appeared to see what the screaming and cursing had been. My pants weren't even that wet, and I realized that what had seemed like hours, had been only a handful of minutes.

Bryn walked toward me, his exhaustion evident as he tried to fix his shirt, but it was hopeless. His shirt hung on him like the tattered remains from a bad zombie movie. He was covered in mud, grass clippings, and blood, but I ran to him anyway, not caring how he looked as I took him into my embrace. He wrapped me up and held me briefly before gently pushing me away.

"You're wet. Let's get you inside before you catch cold," he murmured.

"We need to get you cleaned up," I agreed, moving with him as we turned to my front door. As I shut the door behind us, I paused a moment to watch the man Bryn left beaten in my yard slowly roll to his side. I briefly wondered if he'd call the cops and report Bryn, but then I remembered that Bryn had smashed his phone. I also couldn't see the badass biker wannabe calling the cops for help. I closed the door, no longer concerned with him.

I led Bryn to my bathroom and then helped him out of his clothes. As he sat on the toilet in his underwear, I began to clean the cut on his cheek with alcohol and a cotton ball, carefully dabbing at it while wondering how such a small cut could bleed so much. The rest of the blood on his clothes, arms, and chest apparently belonged to the other man, but I saw several painful looking scratches, along with several places already beginning to bruise on the rest of his body.

"You're going to be sore as hell tomorrow," I murmured as I kissed him gently on the lips.

"Yeah, I know."

"You really kicked his ass, though."

"When you're always the new kid, you learn how to take care of yourself," he said before hissing and jerking his face away as wiped at the cut.

"Sorry," I whispered.

"It's okay."

I daubed the wound a bit more before tossing the cotton ball into the sink and pulling a Band-Aid out of the box. "What was with the open hand punches?" I asked as I peeled off the backing of the adhesive bandage.

"What do you mean?"

"I thought guys punched each other out with their fists," I said as I carefully applied the bandage.

"That hurts too much, and you can break your fingers." He held his hand up and punch softly at the meaty part of his hand with his fist. "This works just as well, or better, and you don't have to worry about breaking your hand."

"Huh," I grunted. I didn't know anything about fighting, but he clearly did. "So, where'd you learn to fight?"

"I told you."

I stepped back and looked at him. He was still a muddy, bloody, mess, but after protecting me for almost a week, his performance last night, and his performance of few minutes ago, I'd be damned if he wasn't the sexist man I'd ever met.

"You taught yourself?"

A small smile touched his lips. "You can learn a lot by getting your ass kicked."

I snickered. "Then that guy at the curb just became a genius." He looked away from my appraising gaze, and his bashfulness charmed me. "I don't know what we'll do for clothes, but do you want to shower to get some of the dirt off?"

"Thanks. If you'll run the pants though a quick rinse and dry, I'll wear those home. The rest..." He shrugged.

"Sure."

I picked up his pants and then held my hand out. After a moment, he rose from the toilet and removed his underwear. As I took them from his hand, he turned to the shower and tub combination and started the water, his back to me as he tested its temperature.

Once again Bryn had stepped into harm's way for me, and in doing so, he'd shown me there was much more to him than I'd have ever expected. Something shifted inside me as I again realized how much he was willing to do for me, doing more for me than any man in my life had, including my own brother. I dropped his pants and underwear back to the floor. When he turned from the shower, perhaps realizing I hadn't left the small bathroom, I was peeling off my own wet clothes.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm going to finish cleaning you up."

He didn't object as I continued to undress, adding my wet clothes to his, before he stepped into the shower with me close on his heels. We stood close under the water for a moment before I stepped back and spun the soap in my hands, working up a good lather. As I gently scrubbed away the stains, my soapy hands sliding over his taunt and toned body, I took inventory of his hurts. When I carefully washed his face he jerked back with a gasp.

"Easy. My cheek is pretty sore."

"I'm sorry," I whispered before pulling his head down and kissing him gently on the other side of his face, not caring that he tasted of soap. I nudged him under the water and then softly kissed each sore spot I found as the water sluiced him clean. As I kissed my way down his chest, I began to gently caress his rapidly stiffening manhood.

I continued to kiss lower, crouching in the tub before settling to my knees, but before I could touch his cock with my lips, he crouched and lifted me back to my feet. He stood, staring into my face for a long moment, his face and eyes hard. Last night Bryn was a sweet and gentle lover, but there was no tenderness as he moved in to kiss me. He didn't hurt me, but he was much more aggressive than last night, apparently still caught up with the violence just past.

I welcomed his kiss and returned it in kind. Unlike last night, there was no foreplay, no tender kissing, I knew this was going to be fuck and get fucked. I didn't care. Until last night, most of my fucking had been hard and fast, and I needed this, I needed the conflict, the roughness, to work off my own rush of adrenaline from the fight. We kissed savagely, his hard cock pressing into my stomach as our tongues dueled, our hands sliding over our flesh as we grasped and tugged each other. My need soared to heights I'd rarely experienced before when he gripped my ass and pulled me tightly into him as his lips left mine to nuzzle my neck.

I gasped when he bit me softly on the shoulder before kissing away the sting, my hands roaming his back as I held him tightly to me, the water and the residual soap making out bodies slippery. Our height difference prevented me from taking him as I stood, so he quickly crouched and lifted me, pinning me hard to the shower wall with his body as his cock probed, searching for my opening.

I gasped again as he entered me, his lips finding mine for another torrid kiss, before he ripped my hands from his body, crossed my wrists, and pinned my hands to the wall just above my head as he began to thrust. I wrapped him with my legs and locked my ankles as he took me slowly, each hard thrust accompanied by a soft grunt, only audible over the hiss of the water by the nearness of his lips to my ear. The plastic wall of the shower enclosure flexed with each impact of our hips, but I wanted him to take me more forcibly still. I attacked his mouth with my own, biting and sucking as he whimpered and moaned. I was probably hurting him with my overly aggressive kissing, but I didn't care, and he didn't pull back.

I strained against his hold, trying to free my hands, but his grip was like steel, and the effort drove my excitement even higher. I tried again, moaning with pleasure as I groaned with effort, our kissing becoming even more frantic as I struggled, and failed, to free myself. He was in complete control. I was unable to stop him from fucking me, even if I wanted to, and he was making me his.

The moment I stopped straining to free my wrists, he changed his grip, now using only one hand to pin my hands, freeing the other to gently maul my breast. I hauled on my hands again, still struggling to free myself from his hold, all the while hoping my efforts would be futile and he'd continued to overpower me. He began fucking me harder as he leaned in, pressing me more firmly against the wall, pulling his hand from between us as his chest flattened my breasts and his cock began plunging into my pussy with even more power and speed.

My wrists slipped, just a bit, and I pulled harder, moaning loudly in pleasure and effort as I strained against his grasp. He released the side of my breast and gripped my wrists with both his hands before I could free myself, shoving my hands high over my head to stretch my body taunt and then pinning them to the wall again.

Fuck! My mind screamed. He's too strong! He's holding me down and fucking me! I can't stop him! I can't stop him from fucking me until he he's finished with me!

I shoved hard with my hips to drive him back, desperate to get some room and to free my hands, yet at the same time thrilling with his gentle domination. Grunting and gasping, his cock slid and plunged inside me as we engaged in our erotic struggle, the only noise the squeaks and squawks of my body sliding against the shower wall, the hiss of the water, and our quiet sounds of effort and pleasure.

He tried to overpower me and drive my ass back against the wall, but I fought his shove, his hard cock incredibly deep as he ground his hips into mine while taking my lips in a blistering kiss the water couldn't cool. He adjusted his feet and drove his cock even deeper, grinding into me with near agonizing force, the erotic pain sending my pleasure soaring.

"Fuck!" I snarled, as I pushed my hips into his with every ounce of strength in my body.

He slipped with a loud squawk of flesh on Acrylic. His cock popped free and his grip on my hands loosened as he took a half-step back to regain his balance. As he faltered, I jerked my hands free and then threw myself off the wall, wrapping my arms around his neck as I pulled myself tight.

"I want you to fuck me as hard as you fought," I snarled as his big, strong hands gripped my ass.

He shoved me against the shower wall again and I huffed with the impact. Releasing his neck with one hand, I reached behind me, found his cock, and steered it into my waiting channel. As he thrust up, I relaxed my grip to settle over his cock so he could take me as deep as possible.

"Fuck!" he snarled as he took me with sweet violence, the tub booming softly with his every hard and fast thrust.

"Harder!" I growled, my passions spiraling out of control. "Fuck me harder with that big cock!"

"I'm going to fuck you hard," he rumbled as he pounded into me, his hand going softly around my neck. "I'm going to fuck you like you've never been fucked before!"

I wailed quietly as his hand closed around my throat, but not so tight to hurt me or restricting my ability to breath. His gentle domination didn't frighten me, but as before, made the experience more intense. The water pouring off our bodies, his face a mask of lust and pleasure, I began rocking my hips, unable to remain still.

My orgasm was coming, my flesh heating as if I were laying under a desert sun, the water pouring over us unable to cool the desire raging inside me. I stiffened as my climax began to overtake me, surrounding and burying me as I crackled with erotic energy.

"Fuck! I'm going to come! Shit! Fuck!" Bryn barked as he suddenly backed away, his cock slipping from inside me, leaving me standing on the edge of rapture, needing only the slightest of touches to fall... but the touch didn't come, and I groaned in sensual agony.

As he staggered back, his face twisted with pain and pleasure, he peeled me off the wall and I dropped my legs. He was still tightly gripping my ass, but I shoved hard against his shoulders and slid down his body. The moment my feet touched the floor, I dropped to my knees, intending to take his cock into my mouth and blow his mind, but he had other ideas. Holding me away, he dropped to the bottom of the tub with me, and after a brief struggle as I attempted to swallow his cock while he fought to prevent it, he forced me onto my back.

Jammed into the corner of the tub wasn't the most comfortable place to get the shit pounded out of me, but it was that very discomfort that made it so fucking intense. With my ass on the bottom of the tub and my spine arched against the back wall, he spread my legs and rammed his cock inside me. I barked softly as his cock slammed into me, and even though he was propped up on his arms, he was still pressed tightly against my chest. With a deep and sexy groan, he began fucking me like I'd rarely been fucked before, our tongues engaged in a duel as intense as his cock and my pussy.

"Fuck me!" I snarled as I pulled his lips to my neck. "Fuck my pussy! Fuck it hard!"

"I'll fuck you!" he growled in return. "I'm going to fucking wreck that pussy!"

"Do it! Wreck my fucking pussy with your big cock!"

I was out of control, so consumed by lust that pain had become another source of pleasure.

"Fucking bitch! Your pussy is going to make my cock come!"

"Give it to me, you motherfucker! Give me all that fucking come! Come in that pussy!"

"I'm going to give it to you!"

"Give me that hard cock you fucking bastard! Give me every inch and make me come!"

"Fuck! Shit! I can't hold it! I'm going to come!" he snarled, his voice strained as he took my lips in a scintillating kiss.

The strain in his voice as he announced his impending climax was like a match to gunpower. I wailed softly as my pleasure increased, and then increased again, my own rapture surrounding me. "Make me come! Make me fucking come!" I keened as he suddenly threw his head back, his eyes closed as his face twisted in rapture.

"Fuck!" he grunted hard and deep as he splashed into me, his head dropping to my shoulder, his body alive with motion, and still he fucked me. "Fuck! Fuck! I'm fucking coming! Fuck!"

The sudden incredible warm wetness in my womanhood, his guttural growls and grunts as he fucked me though his orgasm, the splash of warm water over our bodies, the intensity of our erotic struggle, and his hard pounding thrusts... they all combined to bring my rapture to me in a rush.

Gripping him tight as I clawed at his back, caught in the most mind-shattering orgasm I'd ever experienced, my keen became a short, sharp wail as he rammed himself in deep one last time and held himself there. I clutched him tight, as if he were a life preserver in a violent storm, and to lose my grip would cause me to be lost forever. We strained against each other, every muscle in our bodies at war with every other as I quivered, my body overloaded with pleasure as my world narrowed to this single moment.

I relaxed with an explosive exhale in the same instant that he, with a deep and sexy grunt, lunged into me with three violent thrusts while violently shaking his head, water flying from his hair before he was still again.

"Fuck..." he murmured softly as another hard tremble rattled him.

He twisted his head violently again, his face still twisted in sweet agony, grunting and shivering, before relaxing with his own hard exhale.

I lay in the bottom of the tub, Bryn's cock still inside me as I held him as tightly as I could, the warm water pouring over us like a summer rain. I'd never, ever, come as hard as I just had, and I felt slightly lightheaded and out of sorts. I slowly blew out a cleansing breath through pursed lips as I eased my tendon straining embrace.

With an exhausted sounding groan, his head hanging as if he didn't have the strength to raise it, Bryn struggled to take some of his weight off me. With the heat of passion consumed, I became keenly aware of the hardness of the tub enclosure, and I was grateful for the removal of his weight, though I was slightly disappointed to feel his cock pull from within me. As he blew a long breath from puffed cheeks, he hovered over me before slowly lowing himself to kiss me ever so gently.

I placed my hands on his arms, accepting the kiss, and I could feel them trembling. "Are you okay?" I whispered.

"Yeah," he murmured before kissing me again, the touch of his lips as light as gossamer wings. "That was... intense."

I was inordinately pleased with myself for giving him such a hard orgasm that he appeared to still be recovering. I wanted nothing more than to snuggle with him, but I was feeling the aches and pains from our furious fucking. At least the water hadn't yet started running cold.

"Oh yeah," I murmured, pulling him into a more through kiss. "Better than last night even... and I didn't think that would be possible," I continued as his lips left mine to nuzzle my neck.

"Anything to please the lady," he rumbled into my neck.

"And you did," I purred in return.

He continued to kiss my neck for a moment more before he pulled back, his face twisting in pain as he stumbled his way to his feet. "Christ, my knees hurt!" he growled as he held his hand down to help me to my feet.

As I stood, new aches announced their presence. "Yeah," I agreed.

He pulled me into another kiss, and suddenly my hurts didn't bother me as much. Standing under the gentle spray of water, he held me warm and tight, and by the time the water began to run cold all my discomfort had disappeared, replaced by feelings of warmth and contentment.