Dark Knights Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kicked backwards into the center of the mattress, but he caught my legs and pulled me back to him, his gentle manhandling of me revving me up even more. Holding one ankle in a firm grip, he removed my shoe and tossed it away. I waited as he repeated the process on my other foot, and then removed my socks. I moaned loudly as he stuck my big toe into his mouth and sucked on it lustily as he massaged my foot, the toe sucking new, unique, and one of the more erotic things I'd ever experienced.

He repeated his performance on my other foot. After I'd writhed slowly in delight, he removed my toe from his mouth, quickly opened the button and zipper of my jeans, and pulled them, along with my panties, off me as I bucked and squirmed to help him.

Dropping my pants to the floor, he draped himself over me to take my lips. I was drowning in need and pleasure, and didn't want to be saved. He kissed me with the perfect combination of heat and gentleness, before he left my lips and began slowly working his way down my body. I groaned, gasped, and writhed for an eternity as his lips and tongue seemingly explored every inch of my body, his soft kisses and gentle bites making me insane with desire.

As he teased my nipples to aching hardness with lips and tongue, I tried to coax him into joining with me, but he wouldn't be rushed, finally leaving the girls to the pleasures of his hands as his lips and tongue continued lower. I was dimly aware he was still wearing his pants, giving me everything while asking for nothing in return, but I was adrift in a sea of passion, lost and unable to think clearly.

As he slid off the edge of the bed, he draped the back of my knees over his shoulders as his tongue touched my flower. I grunted, the steady drumbeats of delight as he kissed his way to my center flaring as new pleasure careened through my body. I grabbed his hair and pulled his mouth more firmly to my womanhood as I tightened my legs. He responded by wrapping my thighs in his strong arms and cinching me down hard.

During our first time together, he held me on the knife edge for what felt like hours, but not tonight. Tonight, he devoured me, the pleasure he was giving me battering against my control. Despite having the hardest orgasm of my life only hours ago, I was spooling up for another explosive release. I was pulling on his hair, knowing I was probably hurting him but so consumed with pleasure I was unable to stop. He responded by pulling me tighter against his mouth and increasing the intensity of his kisses. Pushing against his shoulders with my legs, I thrust up, blinded by lust and totally out of control as I began to tip into a hard orgasm.

"Fuck," I keened as I began losing control of my body. "Fuck! Fuck! I'm going to come!" I began hissing through my teeth, my need to scream in pleasure almost overwhelming me. "Fuck! You're making me fucking come!" I began to vibrate with pleasure as he bore in. "Fuck!" I wailed softly, the word long and drawn out as I twisted in a storm of pleasure, and still he kissed me.

I began pushing and slapping, bucking and thrusting. He moved with me, his mouth tight against my pussy as his tongue flicked hard and fast against my button. I wailed again, louder this time, unable to contain the sounds of my rapture as I struggled to free myself from pleasure I could scarcely contain. I released his hair as I twisted violently, clawing for escape as my body tried to shake itself apart. Again he moved with me, rolling to his back, his shoulders on the bed, his hips supported by his legs as I thrusted violently at his face, my body no longer mine to control.

"Fuck! Stop!" I wailed, desperate to end my erotic agony. He released my hips and I threw myself away from him.

Curled in the center of his bed, I gripped my pussy as I clamped my hands between my thighs, my eyes crushed closed as I grunted and jerked, suffering through another mind shredding orgasm. After an eternity, my rapture washed out of me. I was spent, gasping for breath and unable to continue, but I had to. I couldn't, wouldn't, leave him hanging. I wouldn't do that too him.

With a groan I rolled to my back, and he was there, his lips waiting for mine. He kissed me slowly, gently, and though I could taste myself on his lips, I didn't care. His kiss began to revive me, and I pulled him more deeply into the kiss.

I blew out a long stream of air as our lips slowly parted. "Fuck. You make me come so fucking hard."

He drew his finger slowly over my lips as he smiled. "I enjoy making you come."

I was still strung out from my orgasm, but I wanted more, and now that the edge of my need had been thoroughly dulled, I was ready enjoy him for a long time. I turned my attention to his pants, smiling at the large wet spot on the front. I opened the button and reached inside to draw out his slickened cock. He didn't resist as I sluggishly turned in the bed and then slowly licked away his wetness, my leisurely caress of his cock with my lips and tongue reigniting the fires of my desire.

I worked his pants off him, along with his socks and shoes, before adding them to the pile of my clothing on the floor. I glanced at the large wet spot I'd made on the edge of the bed, and I wondered if he'd made me squirt. I'd never done that before, but if anyone could do it, it was him.

I returned to the object of my desire, teasing the underside of the head with my tongue before I enveloped him with my lips. He hissed softly as I forced him deep into my mouth, burying my nose in the short, tight curls of hair as the base of his shaft. I held him deep for as long as I could, backing off with cough to catch my breath. I kissed and nibbled around the head, but before I could take him deep again, he twisted, grabbed my ankle, and pulled me around.

I instantly realized what he was planning and tried to escape, wanting to focus on his pleasure, but he wouldn't be denied, his strong arms holding my hips aloft as I squirmed.

"No, Bryn. I want to do this," I begged as I kicked and wriggled, trying to free myself from his grip without hurting him.

"And I want to do this," he murmured.

When I stopped struggling, he slowly lowered me to his face. I sighed with pleasure as he gently teased me. I was afraid he would go at me like a bulldog eating oatmeal again, but this time his kisses were gentle and slow, pleasing me without making me crazed with lust. I returned to my task, licking and sucking on his cock as if it tasted of the finest ice-cream and I didn't want to waste a single drop. As I bubbled and slurped, I stoked him with my fist, his soft grunts and occasional sighs as he stopped his kissing and pumped his hips my reward.

"Fuck, Reagan," he growled. "You're going to make me come."

He'd held out an amazingly long time, but I didn't want him coming in my mouth. That would be for another time. I took him deep one more time and held him there, fighting my gag as long as possible, his deep and sexy groan of pleasure as he tightened his embrace on my hips and his tongue became still thrilling me deeply. Desperate for breath, I threw myself backwards and then strained to pull myself from his embrace.

He released me and I turned to kiss him lustily, his tongue dancing with mine not seeming to mind the slickness inside my mouth. I turned, but before I could lower myself over him, he wrapped me up and we tumbled so that I came to rest underneath him. He propped on elbows, and like our first time together, he held me with his gaze, his eyes intense as he stared into mine. I refused to look away as his cock pressed firmly against my flower, the passion of his gaze and the press of his hard member thrilling me at a deep level. Finally, after a long moment, he slid my arms above my head, pinned them to pillow, and took my lips in a deeply passionate kiss as his manhood gently searched for my opening.

We sighed as one as he slid deep inside me, the passage of his cock as he pinned my arms exquisite in the extreme. I expected him to pound the shit out of me, as he had in the shower, but instead he began to drive into me slowly and gently as he took my lips for his own. As he gradually pulled back from the kiss, his hips never slowing, he drew my arms from over my head and extended them to my sides. With my arms splayed as if on a cross, he slid his hands down my arms to interlace his fingers with mine as he softly caressed my lips with his.

I moaned into the kiss, our knotted fingers somehow making the experience more intense, before his lips left mine to nuzzle my neck. I tried to draw my arms in, wanting to enclose him in my embrace, but he held my hands firm. He made me his for many long moments, alternately tasting my lips and nuzzling my neck as I luxuriated in an ocean of pleasure.

With a deep and sexy grunt, he slowly began fucking me harder, his breathing increasing with the speed of his hips. "I'm going to come," he growled into my neck.

"Don't stop," I begged. I hadn't believed I could come again tonight, but having him pin my arms, and especially when he interlaced his fingers with mine, I sensed an orgasm was lurking, waiting to be called into existence.

"If I don't stop, I'm going to come."

"Don't come! Not yet! Don't come, but don't stop!" I begged.

He rumbled low and deep in his chest, the sounds of his erotic struggle drawing my orgasm near. "I can't hold it! I have to stop!"

"No! Don't stop! I'm going to come again!" I whimpered, straining for my release.

He jerked his hands from mine and wadded his hands in my hair as he propped on elbows, his arms tight at my sides while pounding into me with incredible fury. I flung my arms around him and drew myself tightly against his chest. As he splashed into me, he began to moan, his call of completion rising in pitch and volume as he flung his head back and cried his pleasure to the room. He released my hair and heaved himself up on stiff arms, lifting me from the bed as I held myself to his chest.

His face twisting in sweet agony, his back arching as he lifted my shoulders from the bed, his muscles taunt with rapture as he wailed, he tried to pound the bed through the floor and into the apartment below us with his hips. It was the single sexist thing I'd ever witnessed, and my orgasm bloomed.

"I'm coming!" I murmured, my lips close to his ear as I strained through my climax.

Compared to the previous orgasms he'd given me, this one was tiny, almost inconsequential, but it was incredibly satisfying. I'd announced my rapture to give him some relief, but if anything, he fucked me even harder. I squeezed my eyes close, holding him tight as he fucked me hard and fast, thrilling with his passion and need. With a hard and deep grunt, he plunged us back to the bed, but he wasn't done. Grunting and shaking, he drove with his legs, ramming his cock incredibly deep as his legs churned against the soft linens... and then he was still.

His face buried in my neck, I held him, smiling at the ceiling, his display of passion thrilling and pleasing me in equal measure. He rumbled into my neck as he panted, his hands flexing and releasing, flexing and releasing, flexing and releasing in my hair.

Slowly, as if he was struggling under a great weight, he brought his lips to mine for long, sensuous kiss, a kiss I gladly accepted and returned in kind. We were quiet for many long moments, saying nothing as no words were needed. At that moment, I felt incredibly close to him as he lay lightly over me, his arms tight at my side, his hands in my hair, supporting the bulk of his weight on elbows and knees. I knew the feelings would pass. I always felt snuggly after a good fucking, but tonight the feeling was much stronger usual.

We lay in our embrace as our breathing slowed, kissing gently to stir the embers of passion spent. When he'd finally softened enough to fall from inside me, he groaned and tumbled off me, pulling me with him to lay on his chest. His hands immediately began to roam slowly, lightly stroking my back, his soft touch making me purr in contentment. The drowsiness I'd felt before had vanished as we gave and took pleasure, but now it returned in force. With a sigh, I kissed him one more time before I squirmed my way into the crook of his arm, my right arm and leg thrown over him possessively.

"We need to get the rest of the Knights involved," he murmured as I drew lazy patterns on his chest and traced the outlines of his muscles with my fingers.

"Bryn, no," mumbled in return.

"We have to."

"Why?" I asked, fighting the dark embrace of sleep.

"Because I can't protect you. Not by myself. I need help." I slowly rocked my head. "Yes. There are too many of them."

"You've done fine so far."

"We've been lucky. So far, they've only tried to intimidate you, but if they really come at you, I won't be able to stop them."

"We can't."

"We have to."

"No, Bryn. Don't make me do that. We can figure something out." The thought of telling the club what I'd done made me feel sick, and the dark tendrils of sleep began to recede.

"Reagan, listen to me," he said, turning us so he was looking into my face, a flash of pain coloring his features before disappearing. "I can't do this by myself. I can't. All it would take is two or three guys and there'd be nothing I could do to stop them from taking you."

I wanted to cry. "If Kevin finds out what I've done, that I slept with Hayden... I don't know what he'll do."

He nodded slowly. "Yes you do, but I can't do this alone. There are too many of them. I can't be your bodyguard, and you heard Officer Blayton. Hayden and his goon squad will be back on the streets tomorrow at the latest, if they're not out already. There is at least nine of them we know about, but what about those we don't? If they weren't wearing their colors, do you think you'd recognize all the Rollers before they got in close enough to hurt you? Except for Hayden, I know wouldn't." He paused as he gently stroked my cheek. "We tried, but now I need help. You need help. Kevin's your brother. He might piss and moan, but he'll come around."

I chewed my lip, unsure of what to do. "Let's just leave. You and me. We'll get on our bikes and just go."

He rolled to his back again and pulled me in close, hissing as he quickly adjusted our positions before relaxing. "We can't do that, and you know it. I have a job. So do you. What would we do for money? A place to live?"

I was quiet for a long moment. I'd made a mistake and I'd tried to hide it. Bryn had done his best to help me, but I knew he was right. He was one man against how many... nine, ten, twenty Rollers? I pinched my lips to stop myself from crying.

"I don't know what to do!" I keened.

"Don't worry. Tomorrow, after work, I'll talk to Kevin and make him understand," he murmured before pulling my head over and kissing my hair.

I was still for a long moment. "I should do it... alone," I whispered, sick with dread.

He moved slightly and I sensed he was rocking his head. "No. We're in this together. Kevin and Eric are always preaching how we're a family, right?" I nodded. "Families sticks together. I'll pick you up after work and we'll tell him together."

I was quiet for another long moment. "Thank you," I whispered, profoundly grateful for his support.

Bryn and I had joined the Knights about the same time, but I'd known Kevin my entire life. When he found out what I'd done, it was going to be ugly. I closed my eyes, wanting to sleep, but my mind was a whirl of thoughts and emotion. I was still fretting over what I had to do, playing and replaying my arguments in my head, long after Bryn's breathing became slow, deep, and regular.

-oOo-

"She what?" Kevin bellowed at Bryn before turning on me. "Un-fucking-believable! What were you thinking, Reagan?"

Kevin stomped around in a towering rage in the narrow space between his ice blue 5 Series and his wife's white RX350. Bryn had suggested we go into the garage so Emily, Kevin's wife, wouldn't overhear us. She was unaware of what the Knights did, thinking the Dark Knights were little more than Kevin and a few his friends playing dress up while riding motorcycles. She thought the sudden increase in her family's standard of living was the result of Kevin receiving a raise at the bank, and we all worked to help keep her thinking that way.

"I'm sorry," I murmured as I looked at my feet. "I didn't think that—"

"You sure as hell weren't thinking! I can't believe you're fucking that drug dealing son-of-a-bitch! Are you fucking stupid!"

"Kevin, wait a minute!" Bryn said, trying to calm Kevin down.

"Shut the fuck up! I don't give a shit about what you have to say!" Kevin roared.

I saw Bryn's face harden as Kevin turned his attention back to me. "Kevin!" I begged. "Bryn is trying to help me. You shouldn't—"

"You shut up too, Goddammit!" Kevin snarled. "Do you realize what you've done? Jesus fucking Christ! You know Hayden is as crazy as a shithouse rat! That's why we stripped him of his patch! Not only was he dealing drugs on the side, he can't keep his fucking mouth shut! Fuck! I can't fucking believe you called the fucking cops! If Hayden talks, he'll ruin everything! Fuck!"

I cringed with guilt. "I didn't mean for this happen."

Kevin's eyes opened wide in exaggerated disbelief. "You didn't mean for this happen?" he growled. "What, were you just sitting in the park, minding your own business, when Hayden happened to be walking past, tripped, and rammed his cock into you when he fell? Maybe you were—"

"That's enough!" Bryn snarled.

"This is all your fucking fault!" I screamed. "If you'd just given me a little respect I—"

"Respect?" Kevin interrupted with another bellow. "You want respect? How can I respect you when you're out opening your legs to every swinging dick in Georgia? Who else are you fucking?"

"I said that's enough!" Bryn barked again. "She made a mistake, she knows that, but she's right! You and the rest of the club belittle her every chance you get."

"Shut up, Lowlife. This doesn't concern you. This is between me and Reagan."

"It does concern me," Bryn growled, his voice as cold as an arctic wind. "I thought I could depend on the club to help protect her, but I see now that I was wrong. You and Eric are always preaching about how we're a family, how we look out for and take care each other, but you're just talking out of your asses, especially you. Reagan's not only a member of the Knights family, she's also your own flesh and blood, but all you can do is stand there and bitch and yell." He paused, his face hard. "Fine. Fuck you and fuck the Knights. I'll take care of her myself, and the rest of you can just fuck off." He held Kevin's gaze a moment before his eyes flicked to me. "You were right. This was a bad idea. Let's go."

"What's going on here," Kevin asked, his eyes narrowing in suspicion. "Since when do you give two shits about anyone in this club besides yourself?"

"Since Reagan came to me and asked for my help," Bryn snapped. "Unlike you, I care what happens to her."

Kevin looked from Bryn to me and then back to Bryn. "Holy shit. You're fucking him too? Is there anyone in the state of Georgia you're not—"

Kevin never saw it coming. Bryn took a half-step forward and delivered a quick jab to Kevin's face that caught him just under his right eye. Kevin's head snapped back as he reeled, bouncing off his BMW before recovering. Bryn moved in like he is going to hit him again as Kevin put up his hands, almost cowering in fear.

"Bryn! No!" I yelped, causing Bryn to stop.

"I never want to hear you say something like that about Reagan again. Do I make myself clear?" Bryn asked, the threat clear in his tone as he leaned in close to Kevin's face.

"You just make a big mistake, pal," Kevin spat, recovering some of his bluster after I stopped Bryn from kicking his ass.