Dark Knights Ch. 03

Story Info
Love Discovered; Reagan & Bryn leave the Knights.
19.9k words
4.82
5.6k
9

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/03/2023
Created 02/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THREE

I was almost bouncing in my seat as Bryn and I drove back to his apartment. Less than an hour ago I was dying inside, afraid I was going to lose what I had started hoping would be the best thing to happen to me. Now I felt like we'd survived our first test and I was almost giddy with relief and excitement.

Except for when he'd bundled me into his car, I hadn't released his hand, my fingers loosely intertwined with his as he rowed his car through the gears or rested his elbow on the center console. I'd fucked up, but he was giving me another chance, and now that I had him back again, I wasn't letting him go.

I still didn't love the guy. I'd only know the real Bryn Ludlow for a couple of weeks, and I couldn't fall in love that fast, but I damn sure could fall in lust. But there was more than that. I might not love him, but I could see myself falling for him, and falling hard. He was everything I wanted in a man. Panty dropping handsome, a beast in bed, except when I didn't want him to be, strong, compassionate, resilient, self-assured, and a complete badass. In short, he was fucking perfect!

I looked at him, a smile touching my lips, but he didn't look happy. If anything, he looked slightly sad. I pulled his hand to my lips and kissed it. He glanced at me, but the look of sadness increased.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing."

"Bullshit. Is it still what I said?"

He glanced at me again. "Yes... but not how you think. I was such a fucking asshole to you. You were only trying to—"

"Shhh..." I hissed, kissing his hand again. "I've forgiven you. Now you need to forgive yourself. What happened was my fault. I can't even guess how hard it must have been for you growing up, and you told me straight up you had trust issues. I wasn't thinking... but I want you to listen to me now." I waited until he glanced at me again. "I will never intentionally hurt you. Never," I said, hitting the word hard. "I want you in my bed and in my life. Maybe, someday, we'll go our separate ways, and maybe you'll be hurt because of it, but before that happens, I'll fight like hell for you. Do you hear what I'm saying?"

He nodded. "I hear you."

"I forgive you for being an asshole." I paused until he looked at me. "Will you forgive me for being an unthinking bitch?"

He squeezed my hand. "You're not a bitch."

"Then will you forgive me for being an unthinking not a bitch?"

He sniffed a single laugh. "Yes."

"Will you forgive yourself?" I asked softly. He looked at me, glanced back at the road, and then looked at me again. "Will you do it for me?" I begged softly as I held his gaze.

He swallowed hard and then looked back to the road. "I'll try."

"You've done so much for me already... surely you can do this one last thing for me."

"I just need a little time. You're the first person that seems to care about me, and then I treat you like dog shit on the bottom on my shoe. That's a hard pill for me to swallow."

"All the time you need," I murmured. "I'm not going anywhere."

He squeezed my hand and held it tight. I smiled. For the first time since meeting with Kevin, I knew everything was going to be alright.

He pulled into his parking place. I had to release his hand for us to get out of the car, but the moment I joined him, he took my hand again. We walked up the steps together, crowded close, but I didn't mind. The moment his door closed behind us, he turned to me, picked me up, and held me in a rib creaking hug. There was nothing sexual about his embrace, and I wrapped my arms around him, holding him just as tightly as my feet dangled off the floor. He held me for a long time, his breathing harder than it should have been, and I wondered what thoughts were running through his head.

I closed my eyes, enjoying the closeness I felt for him, and though it was slightly hard to breathe, I was content to hold him for as long as he needed me to. After many long moments, he momentarily squeezed me even tighter as he inhaled deeply, and then gently placed me on my feet. He took a half-step back, his gaze intense and unwavering, as if he were memorizing every detail of my features. Then he slowly lowered his lips to mine.

Bryn could always kiss, but Jesus Christ, his kiss was electrifying. I didn't know if the difference was me, him, or both of us, but his kiss lit me up like a Christmas tree. The kiss wasn't overtly sexual, but it was incredibly warm, unbelievably deep, supremely erotic, and I swear to God, I became weak in the knees. If I were a nineteen-fifties heroine being kissed by her hero, my leg would have popped.

I sighed out of the kiss as our lips slowly parted, my eyes opening slowly as I licked my lips, enjoying the lingering warmth and taste of him. Before I could recover from the best kiss of my life, he lifted me again and turned for his bedroom. Until now I had to gently nudge him, to subtly signal my desire for him, but not tonight. Before me was the strong, confident Bryn that I knew was inside him, and I wrapped myself around him as he carried me to his bedroom.

He dumped me into the bed before kissing me again, and impossibly, his second kiss was even better than his first. I wanted to moan with the caress of his lips, drinking deep from the well of his passion, but then his lips left mine to caress my neck and throat. I began to writhe and pant, twisting with pleasure as I held him too me. He was overwhelming me, leaving me gasping and unable to catch my breath.

His lips left my neck as he roughly stripped me. I'd had men manhandle me before, and I got off on it so long as they weren't too rough, but nothing could compare to what I was experiencing now. With other men, when they were manhandling me, I always felt like it was nothing but a rush to get to the fucking, but now, with Bryn, I sensed his need was more than physical.

As the last of my coverings were ripped away, he stepped back, his chest rising and falling as if he'd just run a marathon while he stared at me. I held his gaze, refusing to look away or cover myself with my hands. For tonight, I was his, and I would deny him nothing.

His gaze never leaving mine, he slowly stripped, throwing his clothes to the floor, his coverings apparently no longer of concern once they were removed from his body. He took his time, the sudden slowing of our mad rush thrilling me. As I watched him strip, I sensed he wanted me, not just my body.

As he toed himself out of his shoes, he joined me on the bed, his cock massively hard. He settled low in the bed, clearly intending to please me with his mouth, but I blocked him with a touch.

"No," I breathed as I tugged him to me. "Not tonight. I want to feel you inside me."

He turned and moved between my legs as I opened myself to him, he paused, his cock pressed against my opening as he again stared into my eyes. I held his gaze for a long moment before I reached up and caressed his cheek.

I gasped, my head tipping back in pleasure, as he sank to my depths with my touch. He lowered himself over me, pressing me into the mattress with his weight, his hips pounding into me with perfect pace and force as his lips found mine. I gripped him, my fingers like claws dimpling the flesh of his back as he made me his. His kiss became deeper, more passionate, and more sensuous as he began fucking me more vigorously.

He groaned hard and deep as he fucked me even harder. We'd only just started, but I was already rising to my climax. I moaned softly, and he gasped in return. Something had changed between us. Even when he was fucking the shit out of, I'd sensed he was holding something of himself back, but tonight, he was giving himself, all of himself, to me for the first time. I couldn't explain it, but I could sense it, and with the realization came the understanding we were no longer fucking but making love.

I moaned louder, my sudden insight causing my orgasm to swell within me. I was no longer fucking him, and he was no longer fucking me, but we were making love, giving pleasure to the other rather than taking it for ourselves.

I tipped into my orgasm just as he splashed into me with a soft groan of his own, ramming his cock deep inside me and holding himself there as he filled me with his essence. Compared to the mind twisting, brain melting, world rending orgasms he'd given me before, this one was relatively small, but having us come at the same moment as we gave ourselves to each other was incredibly satisfying.

He brought his lips to mine for a long, slow, luxurious kiss. I sighed out of the kiss, content in ways that transcended mere flesh. We held each other for a long moment, neither of us speaking as our lips caressed and touched. With a sigh and a tiny, almost mysterious smile, he rolled to his back. He expected me to cuddle into the crook of his arm as I normally did, but tonight I wanted more. I draped myself across his chest, and I smiled as he thought I wanted to fu—to make love to him again, but I wanted nothing more than for him to hold me.

As I laid my head on his chest, his chin against my forehead, my hands loosely gripping his shoulders, he placed his hands on my back and held me. I smiled as I nodded slowly, indicating my approval. After a moment, I kissed his chest, and he returned my kiss to my forehead. I smiled again, content beyond words. No words were spoken or needed, and I was still smiling as I slid gently into the warm embrace of sleep.

-oOo-

"Everything seems to be in order, Mr. Ludlow. Sorry to waste your time, but we have to check out any reports of his nature," the customs agent said as he stuffed papers back into his leather pouch.

Customs and Border Patrol Agent Ron Clanton was a pear-shaped man of approximately sixty. Standing only six or seven inches taller than my own five-two, he was balding, wore glasses, and was clearly a pencil pusher. Instead of wearing a uniform, he was dressed in dark blue pants, a lighter blue knit pullover with CBP embroidered on the left breast, and black loafers, but he was friendly and seemed competent as he quickly reviewed all the material Bryn had brought for his inspection.

After Clanton looked over our documents, comparing the information we provided to some list he'd compiled, he'd asked Bryn a few questions. Bryn looked the information up on his computer and then spun the device so the agent could see the answer for himself. After a few iterations, Clanton declared himself satisfied that all was in order. From our initial handshake in greeting until now had been less than an hour.

"Perfectly understandable," Bryn replied, snapping the lid of his laptop closed and then tidying his own stack of papers before slipping them back into the large envelope he'd used to transport them. "I appreciate the work you guys do."

I slid out of the booth to give Clanton room to slide out. Bryn also began sliding out. As the agent stood, he offered his hand to Bryn, who took it. "Mr. Ludlow. Ms. McKenna," Clanton said, shaking first Bryn's hand then mine. "Enjoy the rest of your day."

"Thank you. You too," I replied.

The man turned on his toe and walked briskly away from the table. As strode toward the exit, Bryn and I slid back into the Knights' booth at Reggie's and watched him through the restaurant window as he walked across the parking lot.

I couldn't believe it had gone so smoothly. It'd been twenty days since Eric had called us together and broken the news that Customs was sniffing around. Bryn had contacted Agent Clanton, received instructions on what was required for the audit, and set the appointment.

For those twenty days, I was a nervous wreck. I was still concerned about the Rollers, but I'd worried more about the upcoming meeting with the Customs. Because I was still catching glimpses of the Rollers shadowing me, I hadn't returned to my house except to occasionally check on the place, get my car, and gather more clothes. Bryn had seemed unfazed by the whole Customs affair, confident that the audit was going to be cursory. I was driving myself back and forth to work, but before he allowed me to start, he'd elicited my promise I'd call him if I saw more than a single Roller at a time or was approached by Hayden or one of his thugs.

My anxiety had manifested itself in me craving his company, trying to pull my hair out... and us fucking ourselves into oblivion every night. After making up, Bryn had become insatiable. We'd fucked in every room in his apartment, on every piece of furniture he owned, and once he'd fingered me to a shuddering climax in his car, traffic all around us, as we crept along in a backup on the 516.

I was thriving under his attention. He was the same attentive lover he'd always been, but now I felt he was truly giving himself to me. We still fucked, and sometimes we fucked hard, but there was always an undercurrent of making love, of giving ourselves to the other, even as we were gasping, shuddering, and crying our pleasure to the room. Other times we made love, and the closeness I felt for him as he took me with such tenderness made me want to swoon, and I never swooned.

"Jesus, I'm glad that's over," I said as I watched Agent Clanton settle into his plain, white, government issued, Chevy sedan. "I'm still surprised that he didn't bat an eye that we don't have an office."

"I told you. Nothing to it," Bryn replied with a grin. "Now people can work from anywhere. We're probably not the first small exporter he's dealt with that doesn't have office space."

I grinned with Bryn then give the window two mean-spirited middle fingers. "Fuck you, Hayden Rogan!"

I was buzzing with relief and excitement. My love life was better than it had ever been, Hayden was leaving me alone, and we'd survived the audit unscathed. Bryn and I had both taken off work at noon to meet with Clanton, and now that the audit was over, I was hearing the call of the open road. It had been too long since I'd ridden something other than Bryn's cock, and I wanted to spend some time alone with him, to forget all that had happened over the past couple of months, and leave my cares behind, if only for a little while. It was just after two on a beautiful Wednesday afternoon, and the weather was perfect for riding.

"Bryn. Let's go for a ride. Just you and me along the coast. What do you say?"

He smiled. "I'd like that. We haven't ridden since all this started."

"I know!" My smile widened. "At least not our bikes."

He snickered before he kissed me quickly. "You're a naughty, naughty, girl."

"Yeah, but you like it."

He kissed me again. "Yes, I do. Okay, so we'll go get your bike, then you can follow me back to my place and I'll get mine."

I pulled out my phone. "Sounds like a plan," I murmured as I began swiping and poking.

"What are you doing?"

"Letting Eric know we're done, and that you've saved our collective asses."

"There's only one ass I care about," he murmured as he caressed my thigh.

I snickered. "Stop," I muttered as I typed. Done. Took less than an hour. No problems. I started to press send but then typed some more. Guy didn't even blink at Bryn's paperwork.

"I don't want to."

"Do you want to go for a ride or not?" I asked as I sent my text.

"I wouldn't mind taking you on a ride."

I dropped my phone back into my purse and then leaned over to bring my lips close to his ear. "Harley's now... me later," I whispered.

We traded positions and he brought his lips close to my ear. "I like a woman that enjoys something hard and throbbing between her legs."

I flashed hot and nearly shivered at the same time. "You know I do," I purred softly before I brushed his lips with mine.

We were sliding out of the booth when my phone announced the arrival of a text with its bleep-bloop-blip-bling. I stopped scooting and pulled out my phone. "It's from Eric. It says, 'Great job you two! Sunday, our normal time and place, to celebrate!'" Before I finished reading, another text arrived. "'Tell Bryn I'd like him to attend so we can thank both of you, personally,'" I continued reading. I looked at him. "Will you come?"

"Reagan, I don't—" he began.

"Please?" I interrupted. "You heard what Eric said. He wants to thank you. We all do."

"I don't want or need their thanks."

"I know, but wouldn't it be nice, for once, to be appreciated?" I smiled evilly. "Besides... are you going to tell me you don't want to watch those guys having to swallow their pride and thank us? Even if you don't care, I want to see it."

He held my gaze for a moment and then smiled slightly. "Okay. I wouldn't mind seeing that myself."

I typed quickly and hit send before dropping my phone back into my purse. We'll be there.

On the ride to my house, I was slightly squirmy. I like a woman that enjoys something hard and throbbing between her legs. Bryn's words were like a Jack Russel Terrier on speed in my head, constantly demanding my attention. I'd always liked to fuck, but Bryn made me crazy like no man before him. If we didn't have to work, I wasn't sure we'd ever leave his bed. We might fuck each other to death, but I'd damn sure die with a smile on my face.

He pulled into my drive and stopped before he pulled me to him for a warm kiss. "I'll wait here until you get your bike... just in case."

I nodded. "I won't be but a sec."

I stepped out of his car and hurried into my house. I grabbed my keys for the bike and some ties for my hair. I normally wore my ponytail high on my head, but that was uncomfortable in my helmet. I pulled out my hair and then quickly retied it lower down, using several ties to keep it tight and neat its entire length. My hair adjusted, I changed into my armor and riding boots, carefully tucking my tightly bound hair into my jacket. I didn't wear a full riding suit, but I did wear an armored jacket, pants, and gloves. I put in my ear plugs, donned my helmet, and then picked up my keys. I typed the code to raise the door to my motorcycle garage and pushed my bike out before poking the button start the door down.

I thumbed the starter and my Iron 883 rumbled to life. I smiled. That asshole! my mind sneered. I'd never thought about the machine throbbing between my legs... until now. I putt-putted to the side street. Even though my hidden driveway had a firm base, made from X-shaped bricks buried level with the ground that allowed the grass to grow through them, it was still covered in grass, and I didn't want to dump my bike. My smile widened at the sight of his car sitting on the side road, waiting for me. Behind my helmet he couldn't see my smile, but he returned it anyway, then stuck his tongue out as he panted comically. I flashed him my middle finger and he I think he mouthed Yes please! before he puckered his lips at me in an air kiss.

I passed him as I made a left onto the road, stopped at the stop sign, and then made a right before I rolled hard on the throttle to rocket away. He'd followed me to the stop sign, and though my 883 was no crotch-rocket, it was quicker than his Subie, and I pulled him to the next stop sign.

I led him on a merry chase all the way to his apartment, feeling more alive than I had in months. This was what I needed. When we arrived at his apartment, I followed him in. I watched as he changed into his riding gear, flooding with desire as he suited up. He was so fucking sexy! I'd removed my helmet when we'd arrived, and when he was done dressing, I melted into him. He pulled me in and kissed me as my hand snaked down to his crotch.

"I'm not the only one that seems to like something hard and throbbing between their legs," I murmured as I gripped his fully erect manhood.

"Keep that up, and an 883 won't be the only thing you're riding," he rumbled.