Dark Knights Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh yeah? my mind murmured. When we get back, I'm going to rip that sexy leather off you and ride something else hard and throbbing." You want to go?" I challenged.

"Do you?" he responded, holding my gaze and daring me to make my move.

"After our ride."

"Count on it... because you're sexy as shit dressed in leather."

"You have no room to talk."

He continued to hold me as he watched my face. "Are you as turned on as I am?"

I smiled. "More."

"You still want to ride?"

"Motorcycles?" I asked as my smiled spread. "Yeah. I want to see your sexy ass on the road... but when we get back..." I threatened.

"Bring it... bitch," he sneered with a teasing smile before kissing me again.

I forced myself to gently push him away before I changed my mind about what I wanted to ride first. "Stop, or we're not going anywhere," I whispered, trying to gain control of my rampaging desires.

"Okay... but I'm going to wear your sexy ass out when we get back," he growled, his smile giving away his teasing. He had amazing control over himself, but he always seemed to leave me panting in anticipation.

"You'd better not disappoint."

"Have I yet?"

I couldn't hide my smile. "Not even once."

He locked up his apartment before I followed him to his bike. He uncovered the machine, wadding the drape into a ball and tossing it into the trunk of his car. Because it was early afternoon, and no car was beside his, he could leave is car in place and still get his bike out.

It was just after three when we left Savannah behind, riding north into South Carolina on highways 315 and 170, hugging the coast as much as possible as the roads danced and curved through stands of trees and bisected marshes. This was one of the Knights preferred routes when we did our group rides, but with just me and Bryn, the road was even better.

Riding always made me feel alive, cleared my head, and allowed me to think. I followed as Bryn leaned his bike through a turn in front of me. I suddenly realized how much I'd come to want him, and not just his cock, in so short a period of time. I was still living out of a suitcase in his apartment, but I didn't care. I treasured the final kiss in the morning before we left for work, and the first kiss in the evening when we returned, as if they were my life. That could be my life, maybe, if Bryn accepted me.

I smiled behind my full-face helmet, twisting the throttle to follow him around a slower moving car. The way I felt about him, I'd follow him anywhere. I loved what he did to me in his bed, but as we thundered along the sensuously curving road, I realized there was more to our relationship than sex. I'd had relationships based on sex in the past, but with Bryn, there was more. Not only did I love feeling him between my legs, I also loved his gentle and sexy teasing, strength, and tenderness. I loved how me made me feel in bed, but I loved how he made me feel out of bed just as much.

I chill passed through me with sudden realization. I was beginning to fall for him, and the thought terrified and excited me in equal measure. I'd never loved anyone other than my family, but the feelings I had for Bryn were different. Similar, but different, and I silently prayed I wasn't confusing love with the feeling of safety I had when I was with him.

I pulled my feelings out and held them to the light to examine them as I thundered along the road. I'd always used men, taking them to my bed for as long as I found them amusing, and then throwing them away when I was done. Bryn was coming close to being my longest relationship, and I still couldn't fathom wanting to throw him away. With other men I craved their cocks, but with Bryn I craved his presence and his touch just as much. Snuggled into his arms filled me with peace like I'd never known. A big stupid grin split my face. It also didn't hurt that before I snuggled into his arms, he often rocked my world like nobody else.

My smiled faded. Was I willing to give up my freedom, my ability to do what I wanted when I wanted? Our relationship was more than fuckbuddies, but less than a couple, and if we continued on this path, I'd have to start taking his wants, desires, and feeling into account. Was I ready to make that commitment?

My smile slowly came back when I realized that what I wanted to do most often was to spend time with him. I wanted to do things with him, not to mention to him, and have him do things, wonderful things, to me in return. My smile spread as I imagined us sharing a space... and maybe a life. I could come home to his smile, his teasing, and his touch every night. If it worked out, that could be my life... and it sounded wonderful.

After only a couple of months it was too soon to start making lifelong decisions. I needed time to make sure what I was feeling wasn't lust, some passing infatuation, or the result of the danger that still lurked, but the fact I was even thinking about forever spoke volumes. I'd never once thought about 'forever' with another man.

As important as how I felt, I needed to find out if Bryn felt the same about me. I needed to know if he wanted our relationship to become more than it was. I had to know if he wanted more before I went all in with him, and I couldn't know until we'd resolved our issue with the High Rollers. I clinched my teeth in annoyance. Once again, Hayden fucking Rogan was screwing up my life.

I watched Bryn's back and then smiled as I made my decision. We were going to fix this fucking mess with the Rollers, and then, if Bryn felt about me like I did him, I was going to push my entire stake into the pot. I was going to go all in for this relationship in a way I never had before. It was going to be a big change for me to give up some of my freedom and independence, to start thinking about someone other than myself for a change, but I decided he was worth it.

My smile spread. This was the right decision. I could feel it. We could be free together, as we were now... each of us alone... yet still together. My smile spread so wide my cheeks hurt. I was already free. Freedom was the ability to do what I wanted, and what I wanted was to feel his touch, his closeness, and if I was lucky, his love.

I decided I need that touch right now. I clicked down a gear and rolled hard on the throttle to bellow past him. His FXDR was much faster than my 883, and he was undoubtedly a better rider, but he didn't contest the lead, seemingly content to follow me to where I wanted to go. Tony, Mike, and especially Kevin, couldn't stand it if I got in front of them, but Bryn didn't seem to care, and that pleased me far more than it should.

We were coming into Yemassee, South Carolina, and I began to slow, banging down through the gears as I prepared to pull into a quick market. I pulled to a stop beside the store and began removing my helmet, parking it on my seat to free my hands. Bryn barely has his helmet off before I threw myself into his arms and kissed him lustily, my feet dangling in the air as we devoured each other. The hour ride had clarified my feelings and thoughts, and I was tingling with excitement.

"We're going to have to do this more often," Bryn murmured after I'd finally had my fill and slowly drew back from the kiss.

"Yes, we are." I removed my sunglasses, unzipped my jacket to reveal the swell of my breasts, and hung the lenses in the V by the temple. It was my go-to biker look. "Buy a lady a drink?"

He grinned as he took my arm and steered me into the store. I was bubbling with excitement, my feelings for him having become clear on the ride from Savannah, plus he was so damned good looking with the lenses of his glasses darkened into sunglasses and wearing his riding leather, I considered dragging his sexy ass into the ladies' room and fucking him right there. I couldn't wipe away the smile from my lips from thinking about it because I wasn't sure he wouldn't do it, and the thought of us getting it on while people stood in line outside the door, listening to us as we moaned in pleasure, kind of turned me on.

I pulled a bottled Coke from the cooler because beer and bikes was an incredibly bad idea. My smile had faded when I decided I could wait until we got back to Savannah before I attacked him, but it returned as we checked out. Even fat, late-middle-aged, women weren't immune to the attraction of a badass biker when he looked like Bryn. Drinks in hand we propped on our bikes as we sipped our sodas.

"Where to next?" Bryn asked just before he took a pull on his Dew.

"Finish the loop, then home. I'm ready to ride something else that's hard and throbbing."

Bryn snorted and then choked on his drink, spitting and coughing as he grabbed his face. "It came out my nose! Shit, that hurts!"

I laughed so hard I thought I was going to pee my pants.

-oOo-

We took turns leading the during the remaining ninety-minute ride to his apartment, and by the time we pulled into the parking lot, I was all but squirming in the saddle. Because he lived in a single bedroom unit he was allocated only one reserved parking space. His neighbor was occupying her reserved space beside Bryn's car, preventing him from putting his bike away without moving his car, so we parked both bikes not far from my own car in one of the many unreserved spots used by guests and the tenant's extra cars.

Carrying our helmets, I started up the steps to the second floor. When Bryn goosed me, I squealed in excitement and delight, slapped at his hand, and then raced up the remainder of the steps with Bryn hot on my heels. When we reached his door I turned to face him, silently pointing at his nose threateningly, but I was pretty sure the broad grin on my face undermined my implied warning.

The moment the door clicked shut behind us, I whirled on him, wrapping him up as he pulled me into a blistering kiss. We didn't even take the time to drop our helmets, holding them in our hands as the kiss exploded with passion.

I shoved my way out of the kiss, backing away slowly to place my helmet and key on his desk, giving him my best 'come fuck me' smile as I unzipped my riding jacket.

"No! Leave it on," I purred as he dropped his glasses and helmet into a chair and began shrugging out of his own armored jacket.

Our eyes locked, we opened our shirts to expose our chests. I'd have liked to have left my jacket on as well, but I had to remove it to get my bra off, and I had to get my bra off because I was desperate to feel his flesh against mine. For the first time since we'd fucked in the tub at my house, he was in full 'bad boy' mode, his face dark and hard as he opened his jeans and hauled his hard cock out of his pants. I settled my ass against his table and began ripping at the catches on my boot, tearing them off and throwing them aside as he propped against the wall and did the same.

He shoved his pants down as he started toward me, his cock at rigid attention as he advanced on me, his eyes telling me he was going to take what he wanted. He was sexy as shit wearing nothing but his white shirt and black leather jacket, and I knew there was going to be no tender love making. We were going to fuck long and hard, and I thrilled with the idea.

As I kicked out of my leather pants, I started toward him, my smile daring him to try and tame me. As I started to crouch in front of him, he grabbed me by my ribs, lifted me, and sat me on the table. We'd already fucked on his table once, and we'd discovered then it was the perfect height for him to give me a good, hard, banging.

He lined his cock up and slowly sank to my depths. I was so wet and eager he needn't have been gentle with me, but he was never so out of control that he was careless about hurting me. I moaned into his kiss as I slid my arms under his jacket and pulled him tight to my chest. He braced on stiff arms as he slowly plumbed my depths, priming me for the fucking I knew was coming.

As our kiss dissolved, he exploded into motion, pounding into me furiously, his balls thumbing rhythmically against the edge of the table with every hard, fast thrust. I clung to him as he sweetly ravaged me, his teeth bared in a feral snarl of lust and effort.

"Fuck..." I murmured. I hooked my heels behind his legs, my head tipping back, my fingers curving into talons on his back as I endured the hardest fucking of my life. It was what I wanted, what I needed, as I lost myself in the moment. In my mind, his apartment became a bar. He was the badass biker, still wearing his leather, claiming me after beating the shit out of his rival to protect me. As we fucked with abandon in front of the other customers, their presence forgotten in our need for each other, the patrons cheered us.

I moaned softly as my fantasy swirled in my head. Fuck her! Fuck her good! Fuck that pussy and make her come! Make that bitch scream! men and women, bikers all, cheered in my head. Fuck him! Take that big fucking cock! Fuck that cock and make it come! others screamed.

He stopped his pounding hips with a deep and sexy growl as his lips found mine, his chest heaving from the long moments of furious fucking, his flesh beginning to glow with sweat. He kissed me hard, his tongue forcing its way into my mouth as he lunged into me with hard, stabbing thrusts.

"Fuck my pussy, you big dicked motherfucker," I snarled, my fantasy consuming me.

"You want me to fuck your pussy?" he growled.

"I want you to fuck it. I want you to fuck it hard."

"I'll fuck it. I'll fuck it until you fucking scream."

"Do it! Fuck me until I scream."

We'd talked dirty to each other before, but whether he knew it not, today his words went straight to my womanhood as his sexily growled phrases played directly into my fantasy. He burst into motion again, pounding into me like an overrevved machine. As he took me, I began to keen, then wail as my orgasm pressed in on me, my body crackling with erotic energy as the weight of my impending climax stilled my breath.

"Oh... fuck!" I cried softly, my words drawn out long as I shivered through a monumental orgasm, and still he fucked me.

Grunting and twitching, I jerked first one hand and then the other from under his jacket and clawed at his back, the leather and armor protecting his flesh allowing me to tear at him in erotic distress without fear of actually hurting him, and still he fucked me.

When I thought my heart would surely burst and be consumed by the flames of my rapture, he lunged in deep and hard and then picked me up, his rock hard cock still inside me as I clung to him like my life depended on it. My arms and legs surrounding him, I held him until I sagged with relief as my rapture washed out of me, leaving me weak and out of breath.

I held him, the imaginary crowd cheering with equal parts his victory over me and in encouragement for me to not give up and to keep fucking him. As my strength returned, I pushed his jacket and shirt off his shoulders, wanting to touch his skin, and was surprised that he was dripping with sweat.

I took his lips in a long and ardent kiss. As I lowered my legs, he placed me on the floor and then took my hand to gently urge me toward his bedroom, but I had other plans for him. I dug in my heels and pulled him to a stop before I pushed him toward the couch.

"Oh, no, you sexy motherfucker, I'm not done fucking you yet," I purred, the volume of the cheers rising that I wasn't so easily vanquished.

Back in the bar of my imagination, I shoved him into a booth as a couple of women dragged the table we'd just been fucking on out of the way to give everyone a good view. His skin glowing with sweat, I backed up to him, gabbed his cock, and then lowered myself over his shaft, his loud hiss of pleasure as he disappeared into my tunnel exciting me. I began bouncing on his cock, leaning back into his chest as he grabbed my breasts and smeared me with his sweat.

Fuck him! Fuck him! Fuck him! the crowd cheered as I lunged and bucked, pounding his beautiful cock into me as hard as I could. I began to pant, and then sweat, with my exertions. Grabbing me by my tits, he pulled me tighter into his back as he kissed the side of my breast. As he kissed and licked, his hands roamed, spreading my sweat as he caressed my flesh and teased my nipples to aching hardness.

Now that I was draining his balls at least once a day, he had amazing stamina, but I could tell I was wearing him down. Sweat trickling off us, his face and eyes were hard as we tried to destroy each other with pleasure. With a deep and sexy growl, he bared his teeth as he grabbed my hips and began helping me fuck him.

That's it! Fuck him! Fuck that big cock! I looked at him as I stopped bouncing and began to grind, his face twisting with pleasure and erotic distress. He's going to come! Fuck that cock and make him come!

"Give me that cock!" I sneered as he reached over my hip and began to tease my button, causing me to gasp as a new surge of pleasure rippled through me.

"I'll fucking give it to you," he growled in reply.

"Give me every fucking inch!"

The finger he was using to drive me to climax suddenly disappeared as he grabbed my thrusting hips with both hands and held me down, driving his cock deep. Something had changed. The lust on his face was gone, replaced by something else. Confusion?

Without warning, he shoved me hard, so hard that I stumbled forward and off him, shattering the fantasy. "Get dressed! Hurry!" he snapped, his eyes wide.

"What...?" I began, but then I smelled it. Burning wood, my mind whispered. I couldn't wrap my head around the sudden change. "Is that smoke?"

"Yes! Hurry!" he barked, picking up clothes, throwing mine to me as he gathered his own.

The situation began to sink in. "Oh no..." I murmured as I began jerking on my clothes, grabbing what was closest to me, not bothering with underwear as I struggling to get my leather pants and jacket over my sweaty skin. I was in total disarray, but I jammed my sockless foot into my riding boot and slammed the latches shut. I was still struggling to get my second boot on when someone banged hard on the door. I nearly screamed in surprise.

"Fire!" the voice yelled, pounding hard on the door again. "The building is on fire! Get out!" I jammed my foot harder into my boot, probably tearing the flesh on my heel as I forced my foot into its tight confines. I jumped to my feet as across the hall I heard more pounding with the same shouted warning. Bryn shoved his foot into his riding boot before standing and hurrying to the chair to grab his glasses. He snatched open the door, but then turned and seized my purse and his laptop from the desk. He shoved both into my arms and pushed me toward the door.

"Go! I'm right behind you!"

"Where're you going!" I yelled, terrified beyond thinking as smoke billowed thick and dark outside the door.

"I have to get something! Go! Get out!" he yelled as he disappeared into his bedroom. I hadn't unstuck my feet before he appeared again, grabbed me by the arm, and hauled me out. "I told you to go!" he growled as he hustled me down the steps.

The apartment directly under his was being engulfed in flames. We pounded down the steps and hurried to the parking lot were people were gathering. I started to slow, but he kept me moving, steering me through the knot of people as more residents arrived from nearby buildings.

"Fuck!" Bryn snarled, his expletive drawing my attention. My gaze tracked to where he is looking to see the left font tire of his car was flat.

He kept me moving, then hauled me to an abrupt stop. One of the tires on my car was also flat, and nearby, our bikes were on their side.

"What?" I gasped, unable to process what I was seeing.

"The Rollers," he growled as a cold wave of fear washed over me.