Dark Knights Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come with me!" I begged, my voice loud with pleasure.

"Give it to me!" he growled. Snarling with passion and effort, he began fucking me impossibly hard, my legs draped over his strong arms as he jerked me furiously over his cock, and it was exactly what I wanted, what I needed. "Come on! Come!"

I wailed, my voice loud as I began to stiffen in pleasure, my head drawing back to lever my shoulders from the bed as I grabbed my breasts, grasping and twisting them as I crackled with erotic energy.

"Give it to me! Fuck! I'm going to come!" he snarled, his voice harsh with passion.

"Fuck me! Fuck me and never stop!" I whimpered, unable to breathe, unable to think, unable stop, wanting to live in this single perfect moment forever as my orgasm ripped away my fears and doubts.

"I'm not going to stop! I'm going to... fuck!"

He splashed into me with his hard grunt of completion, but he kept fucking me, snarling and growling in lust and effort, slamming my pussy over his cock like an overrevved machine. Dropping my hips to rest on his thighs, he grabbed my wrists and heaved, pulling me up as he tumbled to his back, dragging me onto his chest where he clamped me tight in a rib straining embrace. Planting his feet on the bed, he began driving into me furiously, his deep wail of erotic anguish the sexist sound I'd ever heard.

Then he was still, his hips levered off the bed on quivering legs as he drove his cock as deep as possible, his embrace crushingly tight as he shivered and groaned under me before his hips collapsed back to the mattress. After a moment, his embrace loosened slightly before he grunted hard and deep as he thrust this cock into me with three hard, fast plunges. I felt the tension drain out of him like a dam giving way, but he still held me snuggly to his chest.

I lay, listening to the hard, fast thudding of his heart and soft roars of his lungs, more content than I could ever remember being. We were still and quiet for many long moments, no words needed or spoken, a small smile on my lips, wondering if he'd meant what he'd said or had simply gotten caught up in our passion.

"Are we okay?" he whispered.

My smile spread, realizing it wasn't passion of the moment that had prompted him to confess his... if not love... at least growing attachment to me. I slowly rose and took his lips in a lingering kiss.

"Why wouldn't we be?" I asked.

"I... I don't know. I was just afraid that... maybe... that..."

"Did you mean it... what you said?" I asked, trying to help him along.

"Yes," he whispered without hesitation.

I couldn't stop the stupid smile that painted my lips if my life had depended on it. "Then yes, we are very okay."

"Did you mean what you said?"

"Yes."

A ghost of a smile touched his lips before it spread to become a full grin. "I promise I won't hurt you, Reagan."

I brushed his lips with mine. "I know... and I won't hurt you."

He slowly licked his lips. "Once we get this shit with the Rollers behind us, I want..."

"What?" I asked when he didn't continue.

"I... want to... figure out what we do next. Where we're going..."

I smiled down at him. "I think it's a little early to be picking out china patterns, don't you?"

He didn't smile. "That's not what I mean. These last two months have been incredible, despite everything, the best two months of my life... but I want to make sure... I need..."

"What?" I asked, feeling a slight chill of impending doom.

"I don't know. That's just it. I wanted to tell you how I felt, I needed to tell you, but things are moving so fast. I want to... not slow down because I want to see you ever moment I can, but..."

I nodded, understanding what he was struggling to say. "You want to make sure the feeling are real?"

He nodded slowly. "Maybe. No, that's not it either. I know how I feel. I've never felt about anyone like I do you. But it just seems that..."

"Things are moving too fast?"

"Yes. I'm sorry. Are you upset?"

I brushed his lips with mine again. "No. They are moving too fast, and I'm glad you want to slow down a little."

"I'm sorry."

"I'm not."

"You're not?"

I slowly shook my head. "No. Every relationship I've had in the past has been based on sex. In the beginning they were hot, hot, hot, but then they cooled quickly. With you, the heat is there, but there's something more, something I've never felt before."

He nodded slowly. "Yes. Exactly. I don't want to fuck his up by rushing."

I took a deep breath and lay back down his chest. "I understand... but you can still crash at my place for a while, if you want," I whispered with a tiny smile. "Just until you get your own place again, of course."

"Of course. I wouldn't want to put you out."

I snickered. If he's going to lob them up there, he can't expect me not to take a swing at them. "Babe, I don't mind putting out for you in the least."

He chuckled, causing me to bounce on his chest before tugged gently on my hair. I turned to face him and he kissed me slowly on the lips.

I settled into his chest again with a sigh and a crooked smile. Four month ago, my job and the Dark Knights were my world, and Bryn was just some quiet, slightly nerdy guy that was good at his job. Now, the Knights were out of my life, and I couldn't imagine never wanting Bryn in it. I was getting sleepy, and I couldn't think of anything better than falling sleeping in the arms of the man I was falling in love with. As the darkness of sleep began to swallow me, his hands gliding softly over my back in leisurely caresses, I reveled in the idea that he'd developed feeling for me.

Until now I'd sometimes wondered if he'd truly forgiven me for what I'd said and would ever trust me. Now, just maybe, he was starting to trust me enough to open his heart a crack to me. I recognized what a leap of faith he was making, the preciousness of his gift, and I'd treat it as such.

Yesterday, I'd wondered if my feeling were the result of him protecting me, but having spoken them aloud, and hearing them spoken to me, I now knew there was more to it than that. Yes, he made me feel safe, safe like no other man ever had, but wasn't that part of falling in love? If someone didn't feel safe with the other person, could they even fall in love with them? I sighed in contentment, my eyes closed and a small smile on my lips as I enjoyed his touch.

My job was still important to me, but not the Knights. Maybe I'd needed them once to feel like I mattered, but not anymore. Everything I needed was here in the bed with me. My smile slowly disappeared, but not my joy, as I began the final slide into sleep, that magical twilight between wakefulness and sleep when everything seemed so clear. Now I knew what was important, and so long as I had Bryn, I had everything I needed... and the Dark Knights could go fuck themselves.