All Comments on 'Dark Planet Pt. 04'

by arkadys_lyric

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
aeillillaeillillalmost 15 years ago
This is incredible

This whole story is incredible - so unique and well written. I'm so glad you came back to it and apparently have a ton of it written. I love the constant updates thank you so much! I can't wait for more.

Morrigan_Morrigan_almost 15 years ago
Beyond imagination!

You wrote an amazing chapter - long, full with dynamics and I just don't know where to start expressing my joy to have a new chapter every day. I saw it this morning and I felt so excited - like being a kid in front of pastry shop:) Thank you, you are Great! Jayn and Perikos are getting my favorite couple:) I like it how you write down Shadow - I was sure he is not the traitor:) Now Perikos will fight with the King and become a King himself. And Jayn - she will be Queen? The hint about an Alien slave becoming Queen?! I wonder is that what tempted the General of Tribe Six to betray Perikos? She was promised by the King to make her a Queen? And the other soldiers? Are they all dead? What about the Loyalists? I would think there will be a lot of thinking now on which side they are - that they saw themselves that Jayn is an excellent source of feeding? Update:)

bitofkinkbitofkinkalmost 15 years ago
Fantastic

Absolutely Faboulous! Excellent job. Pace, structure, discriptiveness - all great. And having a new chapter everyday was such a treat - thanks for sharing your hard work so quickly! I'm eagerly watching for more on Jayn & Perikos.

ScarletKScarletKalmost 15 years ago
Amazing!

Jayn's admission that "a dreaming world with Perikos in it was preferable to a waking one without him, real or not," and Perikos' revealing "I love you Jayn," at the end of the chapter, is full-on smile worthy! Here's hoping there's a bright light at the end of the tunnel for the king & his evil sidedicks!

SunsilkWaterSunsilkWateralmost 15 years ago
Absolutely Loved It!!

I have to admit, when I was waiting for the forth installment to be put up, I was already estatic and excited since you had already updated the series everyday, but seven length pages of an update?! You, my friend, have made my year ^^ Your continuation of this series has been worth the wait. Hope to read up more on Jayn's, Perikos', and Shadow's adventures ^_^

angeldyeangeldyealmost 15 years ago
YAY! thank you!

Oh my goodness.. I had been checking back here off and on to see if there had been anything new.. and I find this wonderful addition!!! THANK YOU!!! I loved it!!!

erin1955erin1955almost 15 years ago
fab,worth the wait

he loves her. !!!!! god i loved it.thanks for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fantastic

This is one of the most original storys I've read on this site in AGES. SO I do hope you continue.

AzhreaTheasAzhreaTheasover 14 years ago
simply fantastic

So original and well written. I sat and read through both series - had to.... and finished reading the last few words with a smile. Thanks for writing!!

erin1955erin1955over 14 years ago
love it

loved both your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Superb!!!!

Such a unique story and so well written! Thank you for sharing it here. Hope you'll continue to add to this magnificent saga.

melissasue3melissasue3over 14 years ago
wonderful reading

i have loved your story from the very begining. i hope you choose to continue the series.

Wildeye760Wildeye760over 14 years ago
MORE PLEASE!!!

What a great story! I eagerly await for the next chapter. Please do not keep us waiting long.

j3nnpj3nnpover 14 years ago
Great work!

I found myself really enjoying Jayn & Perikos' story...can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
spectacular

As far as alien stories go, this one takes the cake. Very well written plot and very stimulating, too. Please continue to write! I'd love to see what happens to Jayn & Perikos next....

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Excellent job

An amazingly written story. I admit I was surprised to stumble across a sequel to Cell Mates after so long, but the improvement in your writing was plain to see. I was very glad to see that the story of Jayne and Perikos continued and I hope you have even more planned for us. After all, it wasn't just an excellent story, but it happened to hit an INCREDIBLE number of my main kinks, heh. Kudos to you, man, and I hope this review brightens your day a bit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Amazing

This story was amazing, although I chose the wrong time to read it. I spent three hours in front of my computer cheering on Jayne and Perikos and trying not to cry at the sweet I love yous. I certainly can't wait for more and I hope you keep on. Just an amazingly adventurous, detailed and erotic story that I am now most definitely addicted to. Awesome job!

msdolcevitamsdolcevitaabout 14 years ago
begging for the next series

so bizzare but so good. i never thought i'd ever care for a black tentacled blob of a leading man but here i am hanging on to every word in this world you created. you are a very talented story teller. i dearly hope you will have more in store for us.

wolverine_fairywolverine_fairyabout 14 years ago
Very well done

Amazing story so far, I'm eager for the next installment! I started reading with The Cellmate and was wholly sucked into the story. Please continue! I think the suspense might kill me if I had to stop here.

willieonewillieoneabout 14 years ago
Wow

More please soon!

shifter91shifter91almost 14 years ago

When I first started cell-mate I thought to myself - I don't think I can get into a pairing like this.....proved me wrong! So different but the characters and their thoughts and feelings are very understandable - a difficult balance to achieve but you do it well!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

This is really good! Aside from some minor grammer mistakes it was well written and a fascinating story! It is a completely different and interesting story unlike anything I've ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More.

Where's the rest? What comes next? Do they make it? Do they win? This is probably the best story with tentacle sex in it I've ever read (not that I've read many) but it's so much more than that, truly an example of literature in literotica. More, please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

This is breaking my heart. I originally started this series for kicks some time last night... and now... I've got feels.

All the feels.

And they hurt.

Why must I hurt in the feels?

....And why did you have to make this series so addicting? I cannot stop!

Buckeye69Buckeye69over 10 years ago
Fantastic writing and imagination!

So glad you are writing more for this story. Can't wait to read it, love your writing style.

Chaka22Chaka22over 9 years ago
How long have you thought about this story concept?

Your story is amazing. The depth of characters, setting and plot makes this a riveting read. Thank you.

PaksdmPaksdmabout 9 years ago
I find...

that your skills have woven a net that enthralls me...despite my personal prejudices.

Truly a wondrous work - thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow

Just . . . wow :)

XericXericalmost 3 years ago

Great story, unique and fascinating. Please let us know more!

Dolly_Dummy_Thicc_ThiccDolly_Dummy_Thicc_Thiccover 1 year ago

Still waiting for this to be printed into book form. Honestly want this whole series on my shelf. I feel it ended decently as well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous