Dark Plantation Ch. 04

Story Info
Marv starts enjoying the life of a Master.
2.6k words
4.1
20k
11
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
summersss
summersss
147 Followers

Since that night, the air in the estate changed. So had the slaves' behavior around Marv. Mia treated him with much more deference than before. Where before she was judgmental of his beliefs, she now saw sternness where there was none. The rest of the slaves gave him tentative glances, but not out of fear. They were curious, some daring to ask him details of the punishment he administered to Gail, and when he would do it again.

But the servers, Gail, and her friends teased him ruthlessly. They took to wearing the simple one-piece shift, the common clothing of slave women, but of a finer cut, around the estate. It came down just above their bottoms, leaving their underwear exposed, and the sheer nature of the garments let him see through the fabric. He didn't know where to look when they got close. Every part of their body was exposed.

On the bright side, there was no animosity for his loss of control during that night. Rather the opposite, he was being seen as a strict but fair master. Word of this had trickled out of the estate and to the common slave folk who now came to make their contracts. If spanking a pretty slave girl gained him the trust of the blacks, then he should do so more often.

Gods, he wanted to. He'd dreamed of it enough. Too many nights he'd spent pleasuring himself to the image of their bodies at play. He was sure those girls kept pleasuring each other. He'd heard the giggling from their rooms. Mia must have been aware of it and let it continue. Marv supposed the mistress didn't have a problem with it as long as they didn't impersonate masters.

Now, he was having dinner with Mia. A full plate was served to him by Gail. She stood beside him, hands clasped demurely in front of her, head slightly bowed. The straps of her sheer dress barely staying on her shoulders. Since that night Mia had assigned Gail as his body servant and. Gail was to attend to all his personal needs. This sent his imagination spinning. Gail did nothing to shut down these dirty thoughts.

All week he'd resisted Gail's increasingly obvious temptation. She would offer to bathe him while she in the nude. She attempted to creep into his bed, at one time almost catching him masturbating. He'd once lost his temper on her, threatening to spank her again when she snuck a kiss and a grope of his behind, only for her to laugh and hide with her friends.

The behavior of all the women of this estate baffled him. So, he'd invited Mia to dinner. This dinner wasn't just a formality to update Mia on his progress working with the slaves, but to find out more about this estate.

"Do you like her dress?" Mia said suddenly from across the table.

"Yes. It is...fitting." Marv said.

"Good. It was my idea."

"This surprises me."

"Does it? Well, it is exceedingly better than their old clothes."

"Those were very fine clothes. They must have been tailor-made and more expensive than my own."

"Exactly! How can a slave be better dressed than her own master?" Then she corrected herself. "This is not to say you look in any way inferior to those harlots. You are a fine man and master."

Marv waved her off. "No insult taken, so no apology is needed. Though, these new clothes are...revealing."

"It is the clothes I wore as a young slave lass. Good enough for me, good enough for them. It also shows they are comfortable with their master, hiding nothing from his gaze."

Marv noted Mia's own clothing. They were garments fit for a queen. She wore no jewelry, nor makeup. The woman didn't need it. Her dark green dress hugged her generous curves wonderfully, emphasizing her wide hips. The low cut of her dress left the tops of her large breasts exposed, drawing his eyes to them. A dribble of sweat ran down those large breasts, disappearing in the crevice.

Then as if sensing his gaze while Mia fanned herself and she smiled. "Try the juice."

He coughed, caught. He took the glass Gail presented to him and gulped it down. It was quite sweet; unlike any juice he'd ever tasted. "Is this grown on the plantation?" Though, he'd seen no farmers.

"Yes. Homegrown." Mia smiled wider.

After taking another sip, he spoke with Mia of his plans and how he came to work for the Freedmen's Bureau. He'd never owned slaves before this, nor had his family members. As a man of the north, the burgeoning industrial industry was the trade of his wealthy parents. Disgusted with how the workers were treated, Marv opted to take his education to the south, where he hoped to increase the efficiency of farms with the use of innovative machines and new ideas about planting.

It was his first experience with true slavery. He'd only met house slaves and slaves in skilled trades before. Down south, he saw sights that gave him nightmares. Soon after, the civil war started, and he organized the integration of freed slaves to northern society. It made him a natural fit for the Freedmen's Bureau.

Mia didn't like any part of his story, seeing nothing wrong with slavery. Her story was of rising through the ranks to become mistress of the house. She'd proved herself to the Master, her body pleasing to him, and becoming his mistress. At first, she was mistress of his bedchamber, then his entire estate. There was a social ladder even among slaves, it seemed.

It wasn't his first time meeting slaves like her, missing the old days. He supposed they missed the routine, the certainty, the order. Marv hoped that he could provide that sense of order so that Mia and others like her would change their minds, but much of their ails was out of his control. The biggest problem was the armed resistance to the new regime of freedom. These people were terrifying fellows. They acted as savages, burning, pillaging, assassinating. This he could do nothing about. It was no wonder some missed slavery when freedom brought so much death.

He sighed, finished with his drink. He asked for more. Gail quickly obliged, fill his glass with milk instead. This was also sweet while being quite creamy. Did they add something to it? He gulped it down as Gail and Mia were so pleased by his enjoyment of his drink. Raising his glass for more, Gail hesitated.

"It is alright if there is none left. This is obviously a very special mixture."

"There is more milk if you like, Master."

"I don't do well with too much milk. More juice please."

At this, harshness returned to Mia's features. "Did you not prepare enough for Master! What have you been doing all day, girl?"

Mia rose from her seat. Marched up to Gail until her large chest pressed up against the smaller girl. This got Marv's attention, more so when Mia shoved her hand under Gail's dress. Wet sounds reached his ears, making it clear what the woman was doing.

Gail squirmed, Mia's inserted fingers thrusting in and out of her, eventually forcing her to grab Mia's shoulders for balance. Mia nodded, saying, "Not enough." Then Mia grabbed a glass and used it to gather Gail's juices. Good god, if he'd been drinking from Gail then the milk must have been for Mia.

"Master Marv," Mia said. "Could you help? This isn't enough to refill your glass."

"How?" He said with far too much eagerness, forgetting his shock.

In a hurry, Marv rose from his chair and to Gail's side so that the girl was between her master and mistress. There was nothing wrong with this. He was just inspecting his body servant and helping the mistress collect a refill of his drink. That was all.

If there was any doubt left, it disappeared when Mia let her bountiful breasts free and presented them to him. She held them pressed together, her nipples pointed. Leaning forward, he took one nipple into his mouth and sucked, hard. This pleased Mia. She pushed her head into her chest, whispering for him to suck harder.

He did so, and not one to be forgotten, Gail took his hand and placed them at her sex so that he could rub at the lips at her pussy. The two women moaned and groaned against him. Gail clasped her shuddering thighs around his hand while Mia fed him her milk. But it wasn't enough. He wanted—no, needed more.

Marv stopped sucking on Mia's tit to a disappointed groan, licking his lips of excess. Letting his knees fall to the floor, he parted Gail's soft brown thighs, finding no resistance to his touch. The lips of Gail's pussy were puffy, primed from both his and Mia's actions. It glistened from her juices and sweat and gave of pleasant fragrance that caused his cock to reach full erection.

He felt a hand on his crotch. "Master, if you would please let me release this strain while you finish your drink?" said Mia. She didn't wait for an answer, fishing out his cock and taking it into firm, experienced hands. "This will do well," she whispered huskily. She began stroking him slowly, her fist around his cock tight while her other hand took gentle hold of his sack. One hand firm, the other hand soft.

The pleasure of Mia's attention on his cock almost made him forget his task. Gail had more focus. She took his hair in hand and urged his face toward her pussy until his nose rubbed up against her. Getting the message, he let his tongue take a testing lick. Marv smiled at her cute squeak. Gail had teased him for days. It was his turn now.

Increasing the pace of his licks, he turned Gail into a mess. She wiggled with such frequency that he had to take the cheeks of her ass in his hands to steady her. Enjoying her taste greatly, he inserted his tongue, pushing it as far as it could reach and nuzzling his face into her. He squeezed her ass hard in response to Mia's increasingly hard and fast strokes of his cock.

What a sight they must have been. He, a master, on his knees before his slave, like a dog, while his mistress jerked him from behind.

Mia kept whispering horribly dirty words in his ear. Telling him to drink Gail up, to make the little black girl squirm, to have his way with her, and to fill her with his juices soon. If he didn't find the experience so angelic, he would have thought a dark devil in his ear.

Gail eventually had enough, using both her hands to pull at his hair as she screamed loud enough so that every slave in the house was bound to know what was going on. Violent squirts of her pleasure gushed down his throat so quick that he gulped rapidly to get it all down. At the same time, he'd also reached his end. Mia's nasty words getting the better of him. He let loose from his cock, his seed spurting on the floor and on Gail's leg. The remainder oozed over Mia's hands.

Drained, he fell to the side. He was greeted by the sight of Mia eating his semen from her hands and Gail scooping up then taking curious laps at what he left on the floor.

***Done! Marv thought, slumping in his chair. He'd sighed off on the final application for land in this area. All that was left was to monitor how the former slaves handled the land and aid them with any legal troubles they might run into. Former masters had taken to harassing black farmers with pointless legal action. As they could not afford a proper lawyer, the Freedmen's Bureau provided legal counsel.

He took a sip of milk, provided by Mistress Mia. It had become a regular part of his diet, drinking the juices of his slave as if he were a depraved ancient roman. The guilt bubbled up again in him, but another sip of that milk washed it away. All the slaves in the estate knew of his new habit and approved. It seemed that in their eyes, he could do no wrong.

His actions were encouraged, even desired. In the last week, he'd given out several punishments. The servants all took to wearing the stylized slave clothing designed by Mia and Marv believed they purposely got into trouble to earn a spanking, offering their ass up to him as penance.

A gentle knock on the door interrupted his thoughts. Gail entered. Marv halted his greeting when the figure of a rotund white man entered behind her. The stranger pushed his way into the room, rudely bumping into Gail, causing her to tumble. Twirling the mustache on his sweaty pale face, he inspected the room.

"Didn't think the Freedmen's Bureau would set up down here," he said.

"Good day to you, sir. Who are you and what are you doing here?" Marv said, glaring at the man as he helped Gail up.

This caused the man to raise an eyebrow. "I am a client of this estate. When I heard it was back in business, I came for some fun with the slaves."

"They are slaves in name only now. All have negotiated labor contracts with me. Now, what is your intention? Make yourself clear."

"If that is how things are done now, so be it. Give their contracts over to me for a little while. I don't want to keep these negros all to myself. The wife would wonder if I had a mulatto girl scampering around. I only need an hour with your...servers."

Marv's face set in a frown. Glancing at a flushed, shifty-eyed Gail, he put the pieces together. No, it was had been obvious for some time. The lack of farmers. The finely dressed, light-skinned black girls. A house full of women. "This is no longer a den of sin," Marv said. "You may leave if that is all you want here." Marv waved to the exit.

The man grimaced, then his lips turned up into a grin. "Isn't it?"

Marv followed the man's eyes. It landed on his glass of milk. A flush of anger and embarrassment came with the realization that he was making use of those sinful services. His grip on Gail's arm became hard, causing the girl to squirm in his grasp. Releasing her, he stood and growled. "Out."

Seeing something in Marv's eyes that scared him, the man waddled out, cursing him as a negro lover. Marv let the insult slide, glad for the wretch to be out of his sight. Besides, it wasn't an insult. It was the truth.

Still angered, he called out for Mia. She appeared as if she were waiting for his summons. A look on his face told her of his state of mind and she must have seen the man waddling out and knew the reason for his ire. Fixing her dress, she began to explain herself. "At first, I thought you knew our business, Master. When it was clear you didn't, I thought to ease you into it, show you how useful these slave girls can be. They are in high demand, light-skinned as they are. You have seen their charms."

Indeed, he had seen and made use of those charms. Feeling a hypocrite, he said, "Well, this ends now. I am shutting this plantation—no, this whore house, down!" At the pleas from Mia and cries from Gail, Marv stormed out of the office to retire to his bedchamber.

summersss
summersss
147 Followers