Dark Play

Story Info
A daydream that leads to fulfilling of being taken advantage.
3k words
3.75
5.6k
2
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ronin646
Ronin646
194 Followers

It's like any ordinary day but today seems special. You don't know it yet but you will. You are working from home, as per usual, punching the keyboard; balancing spreadsheets until you feel a presence behind you. Your about to turn in your chair but something reaches out and grabs the back of your head by your hair and stops you. You are very startled... Suddenly your captor, turns your chair around by your head of hair and says: "Do you want to play?"

You scan your captor and realize it's me.. You take me all in and begin to smile until your eyes look down the side of me at belt level, you see a scabbard hanging from my belt with a long tang sticking out of it. It's unique in a way but your mind can't pin point what type of knife it is.

You begin to speak but you're mouth is instantly covered and your captor says, "Nod for yes or turn your head for no"...

You nod your head and I release my grip of your hair.

I then turn you around to face your computer once again. I ask you to take off your glasses, relax and don't move. Once you comply, your eyes are covered with a dark cloth and then your forearms/wrists are tied to the armrests... Your captor then reaches around an grabs your throat and whispers in your ear, "Are you ready?" and with another slight nod, I get my answer.

I slowly unbuckle the snap of the scabbard and you tense up to the sound... You ease up a bit when I draw the knife out of the scabbard. I know what this means to you; that today you might get what you want most. Will it happen? I know your eager, I bet something is salivating for it... is it the mouth or your pussy? I know which it is but will get there soon enough...

I bring the knife up, just beneath my hand, to your throat but it's not the blade edge that you feel but its back. It's cold against your skin and so smooth. You swallow and you hear me whisper, "Let's begin." I slide the cold steel down your throat and then I rotate the blade; now you feel the back of blade against your breastbone, sliding ever so slowly down, between your breasts through your cleavage.

The anticipation of the cold steel and the thought of being cut sends a shiver/shudder through your body. I squeeze your throat a little and whisper in your ear, "Calm down, not yet". With that, I ease my fingers off your throat and you calm down. In my mind, I am grinning... Cause I know you; I bet your pussy is started to get very excited when your eyes saw the scabbard but I bet your starting to get pretty wet now since the knife is out and sliding down your chest. The feeling of the cold steel on your skin is sending electric heat to your core and the edge is so very close to your breasts, the anticipation is so high, it rocks you within your mind and body that unintentionally, you begin to rock your hips forward and back ever so slightly. As my eyes gaze down, seeing the blade between your thick & long cleavage, I feel a stirring, the hunger from within myself and in my pants.

I ease the blade down slowly and the blade's edge starts cutting through your blouse. You hear it and I bet you can feel it as well; the ease of fabric pulling away from your breasts. Exposing yourself to my eyes. I waited a long time for this and it's finally going to happen. Ever so slowly, the knife tears through your blouse with ease. I bet your nipples are so hard right now; not from the cool air blowing against them but perhaps the knife itself or having my eyes gaze upon you. A slight moan escapes your lips and it brings another smile to my lips. Soon baby, you will be free.

The blouse is halfway cut through but it can't be cut further because of your bra. The bra isn't sitting close to your skin as one might believe but elevated a bit. I guess your breast are bigger than what they appear in photos and on camera. This will make my job a little bit easier and the anticipation is building within me to gander at them, I pined over them for so long... my eyes will finally see your voluptuous beauty finally. I start moving the blade up and down in a saw fashion and cut through the cloth that holds the huge cups together... with a snap, your cups fly to their sides and your breasts are finally free from captivity.

The perfect white globes separate from each other and rest on each side of your chest. They stretch down your chest and out. I can see your pink areolas and the tiny & hard nipple protruding out (I was right, they are hard for me). I bite my lip, as my eyes gaze over your beauty... it's a site to see. I am thankful that you held out on me for this long. Just taking it all in and what I want to do with them; has got my cock in a knot and needs to be freed soon. I use the knife and continue cut through your blouse and it tears away.

Your breathing heavily; I don't know if it's from the anticipation of being cut, having your breasts being uncovered in such away, or having my eyes finally on you for the first time. I move the blade away from your chest and I let go of your throat. You feel the loss immediately and you begin to whimper a bit.

I turn the chair 90 degrees to the left, with my left hand I move the fabric from your breasts so they aren't covering them. My eyes take you all in; its different from looking down at them but to see them straight on puts them in a new light. The whimpering continues, and a smirk crosses my face. She thinks this is over and I got what I wanted, lol. I sheath the knife and lean over and whisper into your ear, "We're not done yet... We have a ways to go".

I reach out with both my hands and slide my fingertips down your chest around each side of your breast and then lift them ever so slightly to feel their weight. They are heavy, I grab them with both hands and they are dense and soft. Most are drooping tits but not yours, they maintain their shape. My thumbs begin to caress your areolas from in and around the nipple... a shudder goes through you followed by a moan. Gooseflesh begin to form around where my thumb was caressing and your nipples are straining to be pinched. I let go of your breasts and for a slight second you miss the heat of my touch but I grab each nipple before your breast slaps you against your chest with my thumb and index finger. I pull on your nipples and bring your breasts away from your body. The sensation its bringing, has got you rocking back and forth again; more cries escape your mouth.... I twist your nipples ever so slightly, and you let go a moan of 'FUCK' from your lips...

I let go of your breasts and they fall back to your chest... I stand up and plunge my right hand down your shorts, underneath your underwear, feel your mound and instantly my fingers are completely soaked from your juices. My fingers caress your lips and plunge deeper in your folds in search of your clit and with a little murmur from yourself, that I found it, I caress around it. Biting my lip, your rubbing your clit against my fingers, lol. You want to cum again... I pull them out quick and to your dismay; your slightly sad but you continue to rub your pussy against the chair. I bring my fingers to my nose and smell your aroma then I ask you to open your mouth, and then I plunge my two fingers into your mouth, so you can taste yourself and the cum. You lick them greedily. I think it's time...

I pull my fingers out of your mouth and dry them off with your torn blouse. I lean forward and ask, "Is it ok, to take off your shorts/skirt with your underwear?". and with a nod, I proceed to take them off with your help of course. You raise up a smidge so I can reach around and pull them down from your buttocks, down your legs and off your feet. I gaze upon your pussy; see that your completely shaved, lips spread wide so I can see your inner ones as well as your hood that hides your clit. I would love to take my fingers and play with your lips, slide from the outside to the inside, rub your clit before plunging them into your core. To feel and play with your hole, feel your heat and wetness, to get you off again and again. But I have no time, I am here for a purpose...

I reach into my back pocket and pull out my trusty vibe. I place it between your thighs and tape it to your belly. The vibration should directly affect your clit once I turn it on but first there is something I need to do before that... I pull out my knife, ever so lightly, letting your ears do the rest. A jolt of enthusiasm course through you once again. Your thoughts run wild: will he do it, will he allow me to escape and/or cum so very hard in the process? So many questions but no time to answer them all.

It's time for me to take a taste before the main event... I place the flat part of the knife on your inner side of your left breast, let the coldness seep into you... let it settle and grow into electric heat to feed your inner core. My left hand lifts the right, and plays with your nipple. arousing it further. Until my lips draw on it, pulling it deeper into my mouth sucking on it, softly at first then more roughly. Drawing it deeper into my mouth sucking more than just your nipple but your areola as well. My hunger drives me harder, I am biting your breast. The sensation you must be feeling is throwing you over the edge: the heat of my mouth, the electricity your feeling of the knife touching your other breast is driving you mad which in turn starts you moving your hips once more: rubbing your pussy against the seat. I ease your tit slowly out of my mouth, letting my lips drag against your flesh until I am suckling on your nipple once more. I let my teeth drag against the nipple as it pulls away from my mouth towards your chest. All this excitement got me really hard. I think it's time...

I let the knife drag softly over your supple breast as I draw it away. Still allowing the flatness of the blade to touch certain parts of your body to its destination. From your breast, to the top of your thigh, to the side of your outside leg down to your calf... sending sensations throughout your body like a big wave. Till I stop just above your left outside ankle. You feel the back spine of the knife and the questions are flowing within your mind. Will he do this for me? Will the pain of being sliced set me free? What will he do to me after this? So many questions. I pull along the knife until the spine leaves your skin but you feel the point of the blade caress your soft skin just above your ankle. It's happening, he is going to do this for me. Your breathing picks up in anticipation, nipples are fully taunt and the wetness between your thighs flows. The wait, is the killer... Your licking your lips, waiting, how long has it been? It's only a few seconds for me but it feels like minutes for you. Then without warning, it happens; the tip digs ever so gently and carves a line across the upper ankle. It feels like time is slowing down and you feel the tear, as the skin breaks away; you have no clue on how big the wound it is but in reality its quick. It's shallow but for you it feels deep. You feel your release, your soul leaves your body as the first drops of blood escape your wound and drips down your leg.

I let this feeling linger for a bit. Let you feel the emptiness, the void of existence. Minutes pass by and the blood keeps flowing from your wound. I drop the knife to the floor and grab a clean cloth to staunch the blood. It stops it for a bit. I then turn on the vibe, sending your body into overdrive; the feeling of the slice with the vibration of the vibe on your clit and your cumming hard. Your moaning deep and hard. Your riding this wave, let's see how many orgasms you can achieve at this time. I pull the cloth away from the wound and now little blood is dripping down your leg. I have to clean the wound before I can go further. I dip the cloth into alcohol and tap against the wound. The pain surges throughout your body: from your foot up to head. Your soul returns to your body as you fight against your constraints. I think that's enough. I drop the cloth and let the air take its toll on the wound. It's time for me now.

I stand up. I slowly unzip my pants and slide my cock out. I can see your body has no idea what to do; it feels pain but the vibe is causing good sensations at your core. It's like they are being crossed out. Time to change that... Time to give you some more big O's. I stroke my cock, turn my semi hard shaft and add some girth to it. I lean forward and whisper in your ear: to open your mouth; you lick your lips and open wide. I slide my cock deep into your mouth; let you savour it for a bit before I pull it out. I grab the headrest with both of my hands to steady myself as I pull out and back into you. Feeling your lips slide up and down my shaft. Your expertly skilled tongue wraps itself around my shaft licking the contours of it; devouring it inch by inch. The suction of your mouth is drawing me in deeper; I am loosing focus, but you then give me some, as you moan between slurps as you reach another big orgasm. Your rocking in your chair as another one hits you, and you moan another 'FUCK", then another rocks into you. I pull out so you can catch your breath between each of these milestones.

Your panting to catch your breath but you want to satisfy me as well. You speak ever so softly as more waves hit against your core. You tell me, "Fuck my mouth!" and "Give it to me!". I release my grip on the chair, and grab the back of your head as I thrust my cock into your opened mouth once more. Your lips surround me as I thrust in and out of your mouth as if it was your tight pussy.

More orgasms hit and you muffle a moan between slurps. The pressure is building. I have been thinking of this moment for months. On what it would feel like to be inside your sweet mouth. I feel my cock twitch; it's starting to get thicker and longer. The sensitivity has increased. I deep throat you, making you gag. I so desperately want to shoot my huge load down your throat. It's happening, like a lever being released. It's locked, loaded and ready to fire.

And the last thrust should do it but before I go back into, judgement hits me like a ton of bricks and I pull out of your mouth and I begin to stroke my cock. I take aim, moan "Oh my fucking GOD" and shoot my load at your chest. Granted it would feel much better in your mouth. I bet I could shoot many times but in my hands it's a little different. I cum hard. The loads are much, spraying across your chest; I wiggle the last remains of my cum against your chest and the last bit lets go and slides down between your breast.

The sensation is magical... cause it pulls you out of dreamland and back into reality with a start. The slight wetness from your drool drips out of your mouth and lands between your breasts. This alone, shakes you back to reality with a jerk. Your feet collide and hit the cat, which in turn makes her upset for waking her up and she takes off angry. But before she goes, she swipes you with her claws just above your left ankle. It hurts but superficial at best; it's only a scratch, no blood but you do release a "Mother Fucker" from your lips.

You take in your surroundings. Your still in the chair, clothes are still intact. You can feel some wetness between your thighs. You think to yourself 'was it a dream'; 'it felt so fucking real'; 'is he still here?'. You slowly look around the room to see if I am hiding but to find that your truly alone. It felt so real; a very vivid daydream, huh. How long was I out for, hmmm. What it has only been 12 mins!

That daydream felt longer than that. A smile crosses your lips. That was amazing. You wished it wasn't a dream for the most part but you are excited and relaxed at the same time. Hmm, I wonder how many times did I cum while sleeping. Hmm, I wonder what is he up to right now? He won't believe what kind of dream I just had. Should I tell him?

Ronin646
Ronin646
194 Followers