Scheduling Mishaps with Prof: Pt. 01

Story Info
Nisha's Professor sees potential in her beyond classroom.
3.1k words
4.53
16.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nissha
nissha
9 Followers

"There are some people in the class who have more pressing issues to attend than their internal examinations, like Ms. Nisha right here" said Prof. Shailja smugly pointing at me sitting in the back corner of the lecture room, "So if you are one of them, submit me an application before the end of the day so I can reschedule an alternative exam for you special students".

I wanted to dissolve into my seat right there, I knew asking her to prepone an exam set for me will be a bad idea but I had no choice. Well, maybe a little embarrassment is well worth not losing the hefty weightage of these exams. Good thing was she had agreed. I wrote the application and got it printed right during a free slot in my schedule and rushed to submit the application to her office right after my last class.

I knocked on her cabin door and her TA, Sayani, answered it, only to tell me "Prof. Shailja has already left an hour ago". I requested her to take my application as it's already Saturday and I wanted the exam to be Monday. She made an apologetic face at me, even she didn't want to overstep Prof. Shailja's ever impending fiery wrath but made the call anyway.

"Professor has asked you to go to her home before 6pm and submit the application in person" the TA told me. I was taken aback a bit but I said thank you and made my way to her home which was a 15 minute walk away from the campus. Had it been a male professor, I probably would've mailed in the application and called it a day. But I knew I couldn't irk Prof. Shailja any further, she had agreed to supervise my thesis next semester and it took a lot of proving my worth as a student, I couldn't let it all go to shit because I was too lazy to submit a dumb application. It was already 5.30 pm, so I rushed to her off-campus house and reached at around 10 minutes to 6 pm.

Panting and thankful I made it in time, I rang the doorbell. After a couple of minutes, a male house help opened the door, inquired my name and then showed me the way to her study and told me the professor will be there shortly. As he closed the door on his way, the first thing I noticed was how the room smelled exactly like she smelled. A clean, freshly cut grass like smell mixed with sweetness and musk. The AC was on blast, and the sweat of my skin was making it a bit too chilly for me. I looked down and very well, I was already nip city. The room's interior was in stark contrast with the temperature for it was adorned with a lot of vintage, dark wooden furniture and panelling and had a cozy relaxed air with a large window overlooking the green backyard, bringing in the last few minutes of daylight.

I was standing by her bookshelf enviously eyeing the dense collection of classic literature and academic books that were too expensive for my broke ass student wallet to buy when I heard the door open and Prof. Shailja entered in a simple white, cotton salwar-kameez with an air of importance only she could muster. She sat herself on the chair behind her desk.

"You may sit too, Nisha, unless you have a flight to catch for your trip tonight itself" said Dr. Shailja said with a raised eyebrow. I made my way to the chair opposite to her and awkwardly sat down, god, could she be intimidating without even trying. I took out the application from my bag and handed it to her. She put on her reading glasses and read with a nonchalant but irritated expression and pointed out "Write the date below your signature, don't you think the administration should also know that you are leaving for a vacation 4 days before your internal exams?" she said rhetorically while handing me the application back.

I fetched for a pen and made the addition."I'm sorry ma'am, I genuinely didn't know that the department would schedule the exams so early".

"Of course, it is the department's fault that you've decided to go on a vacation in the middle of the semester. Where are you going anyway?"

"Goa, ma'am." I said hesitatingly knowing the disappointment it will elicit from her.

"Of course you are. You know, Nisha, I've always thought of you as a sincere student who is also pretty bright. Not a lot of people have the combination of both. But here you are wilding around on trips right before your internals like a 2nd year Bachelor's student. And I have been ignoring all these complaints about you but I think now I need to pay a closer look."

I was taken aback, "Ma'am, I really mean it wasn't in my hands regarding the date and I'm sorry to have caused you inconvenience. I'm not sure what complaints you're referring to, my grades have been okay and my equation with all the professors has been respectful. Still if there's any improvement needed, please do let me know."

Her phone rang as I was finishing, and she gave me a look that said wait and then proceeded to pick up the call. "Yeah I'm in the study, I'll be done in a while..... That student is here, the one whose application I had to go over.... Don't I know it, now let me get done and I'll let you know." She put the phone down and continued, "Your grades could be better, and that's not my main concern. The complaints I've been hearing about you and the things you've been upto is truly disappointing. It would be a shame if you let it all go to waste." said the professor with a straight face.

As I was still dumbfounded over what she was referring to and processing what to say, she continued "Do you go to the library often, Nisha?"

"Yes I do, ma'am. I often fail to get a lot of study time back at my dorm with my roommates as our schedules are a bit different so I do tend to go at leat 3-4 times a week. I'm sorry but I am still lost about what you said earlie-"

She cut me off and said "What do you do in the library then?" while opening one of the drawers on her side of the desk.

"Umm study of course ma'am, sometimes I do my own personal reading since it's more peaceful out there." I said hesitatingly.

She took out a laptop form the drawer, the same one she carries to class, and put it on the desk and booted it. I was having a hard time guessing what was happening, she had a weird poker face on than her normal smugness and it was throwing me off. Then she turned the laptop towards me.

It was a video of the library, I could tell. She then continues to zoom in. As I saw two students sitting towards the far back of an empty aisle, and it was then I knew right what she was referring to.

"Well, don't you think that's unbecoming of smart students like you to be in such indecent situations in the library?", she paused the video. It wasn't a cctv footage, it was definitely taken on a phone and thus, to my horror the resolution was better. I could clearly see myself, at least clear enough to identify my face scrunched up as my boyfriend was kissing my neck and had one his hands inside my halfway undone button down shirt.

"Ma'am, I-I think there's been a mistake, I would never do such things in the library or in public, it's, it's probably-", I tried to hastily deny as she pressed play on the zoomed in video and I could see my boyfriend and I going at it, after a few seconds his hand dropping below my waist and disappearing under the table as I kissed him hungrily.

"Oh it's definitely you, Nisha. You should know acting coy isn't in your benefit. I've seen you with Karim, that's his name isn't it, from the CS department, out and about in the campus and I can clearly see it's him in the video. And that's you of course, who couldn't recognise those D cup tits falling out of your unbuttoned shirt".

Her crass words made my spine go rigid, I decided on a different line of defence, "But that's not a cctv footage, it's made by someone, that's violation of privacy." I countered.

She made a smirk and said, "Oh is it? I'm sure your parents and the administration wouldn't have such ethical concerns."

I didn't know what to say, she went on to push the side arrow button and there were at least half a dozen videos of Karim and I, even one on a different table where I had his dick in my hands as I sat beside him. Stupid, stupid, I should've known this was a stupid idea, why the fuck did I do it in the library. All the rush I had felt then was coming back to bite me.

"Ma'am, please look over it. A lot of students are engaged in such activities, we're young and naïve. I know it's horrible what I've done but I swear I won't be doing it again" I tried to apologise. The last think I want is to be kicked out of college or have my parents be mad at me for bullshit like this.

"Oh Nisha, Nisha. Master's students aren't so young are they. The way you pump his cock makes me think it's definitely not your first wild ride. Look I have your best interests in mind. I wouldn't want to jeopardise you or your career, that's why I'm giving you a warning." I felt a bit less anxious, of course it'll be fine, she trusted me enough to tell me the complaints, she must be trying to scare me into discipline. She got up and came towards me, I was a bit unsure of what to do so I just sat there as she came behind me and placed a hand on each of my shoulders.

"Oh don't be uncomfortable. I will not be taking up the inquiry forward, however, I do need to know what is messing with your priorities. Just a few questions that need to be answered." She went on while slightly pressing down on my shoulders.

"So tell me is that your boyfriend?" She asked.

I hesitatingly said "Yes."

"Hm good. How long have you been dating?"

"4-5 months, ma'am."

"That's a long time for a young, voluptuous girl like you. Have you gone all the way with him?", she asked as she had started massaging my shoulders with her bony fingers.

"I-I think those are very personal questions ma'a-", I felt her right hand grab my throat suddenly but her tone of amused, nonchalant voice didn't budge. I felt paralysed to move and embarrassingly enough I could feel a slight wetness between my legs.

"Personal you say as you get fondled like a filthy whore in the university library. Now answer what I asked or you can have these conversations with your parents when they get to know what a slut their studious daughter has been."

My eyes went wide and I finally said "Yes, I have ma'am. All the way."

"Good girl", she cooed now beside my ear and released my thoat, letting her hand wander across my sternum."Is he your first?"

"N-no" I said as I felt her hand dance over my tits.

"How many before him?" she asked now brushing her lips over my ear.

"5 guys and 2 girls", I admitted as I felt her hand resting over my chest.

"Hmm, students these days are exploring early. Good for me, I get tired of showing you little sluts around. Have you given all of your holes to Karim?"

.

I was so flustered at the way she rolled his name onto her tongue, I knew for a fact I was wet through my panties by now. I knew I should've left the moment she started threatening me but I couldn't bring myself to do it.

"No ma'am", I breathed out.

"So you do have some dignity, I wonder for how long. You know, I see Karim's quite aggressive in the videos and you seem no less in urging him.", she stated, "Do you like it that way, do you like it rough?"

I was at a loss for words, both of her hands were on my tits and I could hear her breathing down my neck. Finally, I mustered some courage and said "I don't think this is right, ma'am. Please let me go, as I said I won't do it again. I'm really sorry..."

"Very well then," I felt her step back and move about so she was front of me. I tried to get up but she pushed me down by the shoulders, "Here's how it is going to be like Nisha. I'm doing a lot for you, being your thesis supervisor, giving you rescheduled exams and now hiding your cheapskate whore behaviour. It's only fair you do something for me. It's no use pretending you're an innocent little kitten, I bet you're even wet between your legs by now.", my eyes widened at her statement and her smirk only grew larger, "Of course you are, now take off your kurti and bra."

I looked up at her aghast.

"Oh don't act so shocked. I have been seeing your nipples poke through since half an hour and don't pretend you don't come to class braless every now and then. Now be a good slut and take it off."

"But-", she grabbed my hair and bent my head backwards harshly. Through gritted teeth she whispered, "You're a stupid bitch, you know. Take those clothes off you or your parents and admin can very well see your tits on those videos anyway. Whatever you prefer."

And she let me go, "Any second now Nisha" she said in her composed voice again. Her erratic behaviour had only made me wetter and I was scared and aroused and unable to react. As if in a trance of disbelief, I reached down onto my sides and took off my short pink kurti, revealing my black bra. I looked up at her and she was beaming, "Was I not clear enough, take that bra off too."

I already felt so exposed with the AC on high, I reached towards my back and unclasped the bra and let it gently fall. Both of my garments were whisked away by Professor as she reached down and pinched both of nipples hard. I let out a unprecedented ah sound to which she twisted them harder and I yelped in pain.

"Oh you'll be a fun toy to play with", she whispered to me. She then stepped away and went behind her desk and I looked around to where she had thrown away my clothes. In only a few short moments she came back and told me to put my hands behind my back. When I didn't move, she took both of my wrists and pulled them back and began tying them, I didn't know why I wasn't struggling. A part of me was aroused beyond belief that a MILF like her was finally having me for a slut. But the unsavoury situation and the respect I had for her was making me want to run away. I remained paralysed in a state of arousal and disgust as I watched her put an eye mask on me and everything went black.

"So now Nisha, back to those questions. When did you first open your legs for a dick? Or was it a woman's tongue?", she asked in a more hushed voice now coming from beside me.

"Um.... I was 19, and it was a guy." I replied meekly.

"So how many people is it that you've fucked in just about 2-3 years?"

"Um..." my mind grew foggy as I felt her hands hook on my loose trouser's waistband and jerk it off.

"I know statistics isn't your strong suit Nisha, but are you such a slut that you can't even recount the people you've been a fucking hole for?"

"It's, it's 8 people, ma- ma'am." I said as I felt her fingers gently brush my now bare thighs and legs.

"Good, don't you think that's slightly high of a number so young?"

"I don't know ma'am...."

"Hmmm you're a much bigger slut than I thought. You Gen Z are such open whores and so kinky too. Ahh look I can see a wet patch through your panties." she whispered against my ear.

I didn't know what to do or say, I was definitely aroused beyond belief.

"So... Karim, have you ever cheated on him?" she crooned as I felt her hand hover my covered cunt.

"No ma'am, I'm always loyal." I said with some confidence.

She broke into an unexpected chuckle, nestling her face against my neck. "Well, Nisha dear, not anymore. You're going to be my bitch if you ever wanna pass your master's and oh, cheat you will. I'm gonna use you in ways you could've never imagined." and then she started rubbing my clit pretty harshly over my panties. I could feel my juices being soaked up by the fabric as it turned cold because of the AC and probably wetting Professor's finger too.

She proceeded to take one of nipples in her slender mouth while rubbing me and I couldn't act stoic any longer. I let out a long sustained moan. I could feel her sneakily smile over my nipple as she heard it. She moved onto the next nipple and played with me like this for a few good minutes. I had started grinding against her hand and letting out feeble moans against my better judgement, taking in her scent, the warmth of her mouth, the sturdiness of her fingers. Feeling helpless and desperate.

Suddenly, she drew back and I whined back at the loss of contact.

"Oh look at you, giving in already are you?" she said with an amused face. "I thought you would have more fight in you, perhaps I have made you feel too safe." immediately after she said it, I felt her hand give me a tight slap against my cheek, followed by an equally harder one on my other cheek. I let out a shrill cry.

"Mmm, now you're actually making me wet slut. Time to show why you're really here" she said in a tone which sent shivers down my spine to my pussy.

I heard her footsteps receding towards her desk and then I heard her say "Come downstairs honey, the fuck meat is ready and wet." on which seemed like a phone call.

(will be continued in Pt. 2)

nissha
nissha
9 Followers