Dark Pluto

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the makeup artist was satisfied with her work, she rushed to attend to another model. Natalie walked over to where Dylan was standing next to a young, blond man with a bold dress code and bright blue eyes. His eyes lit up when she joined them.

"Your cousin is gorgeous." The man told Dylan.

"Natalie, this is our stylist, Shawn. He'll show you the outfits to wear. Just follow his orders, I'll see you after," Dylan said then she left them.

"Follow me," Shawn instructed, walking ahead. His walk had a touch of femininity.

After flipping through the clothes, he selected the first outfit for her, and she hurried to change in one of the small fitting rooms. When she was done, Shawn guided her to the white screen platform. Her graceful posing came naturally. In a few minutes, she had enough frames worthy of a fashion spread but Shawn directed her to another outfit, and the moppy-haired photographer took more pictures. No matter how tiring her posing became, she kept her facial features composed, and her body was never in an awkward position.

Hours later, they rounded up the photo-shoot. Natalie searched the studio for Dylan. Her cousin was chatting animatedly with Shawn near a rack of designer clothes on hangers. Just as Natalie was making her way toward them, she saw Justin saunter into the studio.

She stood still to watch him, even in casual clothes; he was the most stylish, handsome man in the building.

He raked his curls while searching for someone. Natalie melted the moment Justin's gaze fixed on her. He walked up to where she was standing. He was dressed in a stylish, white, silk shirt and navy jeans. Like most of the men and women in the room, he wore designer shoes. His body was a splendor. Natalie caught a whiff of his cologne.

"Hey. Are you busy?" Justin asked.

"Not anymore, why are you asking?"

"I wanted to let you know that we have to go to Paris in two days. I think one of the guys sent you an email, you'll receive more details. If you can't leave, that's okay, we haven't officially started."

"How can I refuse an opportunity to go there?"

A smile was playing on Justin's lips, but he managed to keep his composure. Natalie spared a sneaky glance at his lips. She had tasted his lips the night before, and she felt the pull that drove her to do it again, and it bothered her. Justin kept looking at her outfit which made her cheeks heat up. Natalie had no idea where her curiosity about the man came from, but she was sure there was an electrifying connection between them. The fact that other models wanted him sparked some jealousy in her.

"Do you speak French?" Justin asked.

"I understand it, but I'm not a fluent speaker."

"That's okay, I'm sure you're way better than Dylan."

Natalie laughed. "I won't tell her you said that."

"I'm not that good myself. Traveling makes my French a bit rusty. Anyway, I have to see your pictures so if you'll excuse me," Justin said.

"Guess I'll see you later."

Natalie was overjoyed that she'd see the sophisticated man more often and that also worried her. Her newfound obsession with Justin was forbidden, they had to work together.

Chapter Three

Concentrating in a busy room was a skill Justin had perfected a long time ago, but the arrival of Natalie threw him off. Shawn, the beauty director, was gushing over all the frames with Dylan. Justin rarely looked at the same pictures over and over again, but Natalie's held his gaze until Shawn paged through to the next one. The pictures were flattering and sophisticated Justin was beyond the point of simple visual stimulation. Her makeup was subtle, and every position her body eased into made her more appealing. Each frame captured her flawless features to perfection. It took several minutes just to narrow them down. They went back and forth all the images until they settled for one they agreed on.

"Dylan was right, she's a stunner, these will capture the attention of most fashion designers who can afford to employ her," Shawn said.

"I'll keep her for as long as I can," Justin said.

Seeing her again made the lustful thoughts worse. An hour later, Justin rounded up his editing session with Shawn and left the studio when everyone else was dispersing. Thomas waited for him in a red Cadillac.

"Take me to the apartment. I have to start packing."

"I still can't believe you're leaving so soon, Mr. Parker."

"I don't stay in one place for a long time. I'll come back. I always have to come back here."

"I understand."

Evening fell upon the bustling, restless city. Thomas maneuvered through the chaotic traffic with ease. He drove for about forty minutes to the Upper East Side of New York. The apartment building was in a private gated estate. Thomas dropped him off near the entrance.

"I'll see you in the morning, Thomas."

"Enjoy your evening, Mr. Parker."

Once he was in the lounge of his apartment, he threw his body on the black suede couch and flipped through his text messages on his cell phone. He was quick to answer when the phone buzzed in his hand.

"Hello? We're coming to get you, okay?" Dylan raised her voice in a place with loud dance music.

"I'm not in the mood tonight. I'm so stressed about the show."

"Yes, I know, we're coming in a few minutes," Dylan said then she hung up.

Several minutes passed in the shower while the hot water sprayed his skin. After dressing in jeans and a tshirt, he packed the rest of his clothes in a Louis Vuitton bag. The doorbell rang. Justin checked his reflection then hurried to open the door. Dylan appeared with company. She entered, followed by Natalie. Justin felt the rush of seeing her but managed to avert his gaze to glare at Dylan.

"We're here for the last night, we have to go party," Dylan announced.

"Like I said I have to work tonight," Justin muttered.

"Okay, no, you're too antsy. Everything has been organized, and I guarantee you after a few drinks it won't matter."

"You've always been a good influence on me," Justin said.

"Are you coming? Damien is waiting. Shawn and the others will also be there. C'mon," Dylan begged.

"We'll be back in New York partying in a few weeks."

"I can't believe you're doing this right now. You know I can't leave you alone like this."

"Dylan, just go, I'll talk to you in the morning. People are waiting for you."

Dylan looked at her cousin Natalie had been quietly analyzing the situation.

"I'll keep him company for a few hours," Natalie said.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I won't be missing out on much."

"Thanks. Now let me go." Dylan gave them a suspicious look then she walked out of the apartment.

Justin turned to Natalie in confusion. "You don't have to do that."

"Yes, I do. I just told my cousin I'll do it."

"That's really nice, but I'd rather be alone, I definitely can't focus with you here now."

Natalie nodded. Justin panicked when her smile faded, and she seemed dejected. Whenever their gazes met, a wave of strange emotions fluttered in his belly. This is so wrong. Justin was close to giving in to the need to have her at that moment.

"I understand," Natalie said. She moved to the door.

"Wait."

Justin went to stand before her, close enough to get a whiff of the alluring fragrance coming from her chest. The dress tightened around Natalie's round breasts making them more prominent. He looked back into her eyes before he was caught staring. Natalie's intense gaze sent chills through his skin.

He cleared his throat. "That was rude of me. I'm sorry. I'm just a bit cranky," he confessed.

"I can tell. You're always thinking about work, you need to unwind."

"So what should we do first? I have some great films."

"I thought you wanted to be alone," Natalie said.

Justin shook his head. "Forget about that." When the lustful yearning overcame him, he put his palm on Natalie's cheek. "You look gorgeous."

Justin's hands held the sides of her face, feeling her soft lips brush his. His head was spinning by the time she opened her mouth, allowing him to slip his tongue in. He felt her arms close around his waist. A low whimper escaped him when her breasts came into contact with his chest. He had a time catching his breath then he increased the pressure around her firm breast, making her moan. He gave both her tit a gentle squeeze. I just have to be with her once. Justin trailed his hand down to grip Natalie's left breast. What was he doing? Natalie's tongue was licking in between his lips, his actions were harder to control, his arm came around her, and he squeezed her against his chest. He felt his own heart pounding.

Justin worked on discarding Natalie's dress. Anticipation to see the model's naked body built up, his hands trailed down her waist to pull up the black material. Justin was sliding his hands upward until the silk fabric came off. He marveled at her beautiful body and delicate skin. Her eyes half-closed reflecting his own lust while he appraised her red, lacy lingerie. He unhooked her bra and looked down at her breasts. His mouth fell open. Natalie got impatient when he didn't stop gaping at her chest. She lifted his tshirt off and claimed his lips, her tongue forcing its way into his mouth. He released a low, sexy groan when her nipples pressed against his bare chest. Their tongues wrestled until he pulled back again.

* * * *

"Are you sure we should..."

"Yes," she whispered, unzipping his jeans. She lowered them halfway, along with his Calvin Klein underwear and kneeled before his full-size erection. At first, she licked and swirled her tongue tentatively along the stretched skin. The taste made her wetter. When she put the tip in her mouth, he hissed.

"Fuck, Natalie." He placed his palm on top her head, pushing himself deeper into her mouth. She sucked harder, back and forth, sneaking a glance to see him staring down at her with hooded eyes, an intoxicated expression on his face.

"Ahhh, damn, come here." He groaned, pulling her up. He fumbled with his jeans and underwear until they were off. Then he grasped the back of her thighs, picking her up effortlessly to secure her legs around his waist. He sat on the couch and focused on stroking his tongue on her nipple. Her head fell back and her eyes closed. She got distracted from the throbbing member beneath her. He teased and sucked her other nipple, and she was panting again.

"I want you inside now," Natalie demanded. And he was quick to respond, lifting her butt with one hand and guiding himself in between her legs with the other. When she lowered herself, he stretched her, filling her wetness, her stomach felt like it was flipping upside down several times. He moved rhythmically at her pace. His eyes closed as if the mind-blowing sensation of sinking himself deep inside built up the pleasure, causing him to moan aloud without restraint. He shifted his pelvis and pounded hard and fast. She was digging her fingers into his shoulders.

He stopped, lifting her again and placing her flat on her back. Every move she made became the sexiest most intriguing display. Lifting her pelvis, she welcomed him back in. Once he entered her, her toes curled, and she gripped his biceps. Justin kneeled upright without pulling himself out then picked up her legs by the ankles until her feet were up in the air.

"Oh god, Justin..."

He pulsated faster, slamming his pelvis against her thighs, occasionally brushing his lips on her ankles. The moment exceeded all her expectations derived from the fantasies about him. All her thoughts were hazy but one that bothered her.

"Do you want to try something crazy?" she muttered.

"Depends," he responded.

"I met a very interesting gentleman a few days ago. He's your photographer, Arthur. Dylan told me you guys are close. He expressed his interest in me. I'd really enjoy having you both. Or maybe you're not into it?"

His mouth fell open in awe of her brazen proposal. Natalie bit her lip. She begged him soundlessly she became the hesitant, timid one.

"Sounds thrilling," Justin muttered. He sent a quick text then stretched to place the phone on the low table. "I'm only doing this because I want you. He'll be here any minute now."

Chapter Four

"I've never been with two men before," Natalie confessed.

"We can stop. I wasn't supposed to agree to it anyway. I can call it off."

"No, you did fine," Natalie muttered, she reached Justin's chest and stroked it. She trailed her hand down his toned abs and took him in her hand.

"There's no stopping you, is there? Let's go into the bedroom."

Once she made it to the bed and laid down, Justin placed his tongue on her neck, moving it along her throat in slow, seductive lines. Natalie felt the rush all over her body. His tongue traveled across her chest, above her right breast. He moved lower until his tongue brushed over a nipple. Natalie took a deep breath and ran her fingers through Justin's curls while his tongue circled around the nipple. His right hand caressed and massaged the other breast.

His fingers brushed her clit. He rubbed with more pressure, making her moan louder. Two fingers probed her labia, moving deeper inside her. She yielded to overwhelming pleasure. Justin stopped moving his hand when his phone beeped. Her eyes searched his adorable face.

"Sorry about that," she mumbled.

"It's okay, relax. As long as no one finds out, I don't need the rumors about me unabated. Only for tonight, okay?"

"Thank you."

He stood up, putting on his navy robe and sauntered to get the door. Seconds later, Justin made way for Arthur Taylor, the famous photographer that she had met in several shoots. The chemistry between them was always present but not quite as deep as her affection for Justin. Is Justin really into the whole idea?

Arthur seemed very pleased to join them. He was in his early thirties with the most adorable brown beard. His hair was a rich, bronze color, neatly combed over at the top, one of the most stylish and well-groomed men she had ever met. The heavy thumping in her chest dragged on, never in her wildest dreams did she think she'd let two gorgeous men ravish her at the same time. The idea was compelling when Arthur discarded his clothes and Justin dropped the robe on the floor. Then he was on top of the bed, spreading her legs open. He planted kisses down her flat tummy, in between her legs. Arthur was beside her head as he pushed his rigid shaft into her mouth. The flicking motions of Justin's tongue made her moist. His tongue licked expertly until she couldn't control her breathing.

Her eyes closed when his tongue plunged deeper then he licked and sucked her clit. Arthur pumped at her mouth. Each stroke of the tongue made her writhe on the covers. Justin lifted his head, his eyes half-closed. He slid back into her, deep until she whimpered at the glorious contact. She was floating in a state of euphoria. Her cries came whenever Justin penetrated faster, and she stopped sucking the other man for a while. It took Justin a few more strokes to make her moan aloud. Then she resumed sucking Arthur, who seemed content moving at a slow pace.

Justin pounded hard at her, and his groans were audible. At that moment, he seemed indifferent to the presence of the other man. Justin lay on his back, pulling her on top of him. Her labia parted over the tip. She lowered herself onto him. Soon, she gained a slow, sultry rhythm until her insides fluttered. He pulsated inside her like it was the only thing he wanted to do ever since they met. Natalie was compelled to ride him at a steady pace. Her pelvis rocked back and forth. She felt Arthur's hands grab her waist from behind. Her face flushed hot when a lubricated cock probed in her rear.

"Open up, babe," Arthur whispered in her ear. She spread her legs wider. Arthur's erect member was invading her behind in a slow, teasing manner. She gasped when he finally filled her. The men pulsed inside her until they found a rhythm that matched. Arthur was groaning too. She tightened as he pushed harder to mount his own pleasure.

Justin sucked her neck. His hands gripped her butt cheeks while he slammed his pelvis in between her legs. She was floating on a cloud. Being simultaneously penetrated was a mind-blowing, first time experience for her. A tremendous wave of pleasure made her pulse go into overdrive.

Her moans were louder as she spread herself, allowing them to search for their own peak. Arthur penetrated deep into her tight opening. They were breathing heavily by the time they reached the peak. Arthur pulled out at once. Justin preferred to wait for her to react. She looked into his dark eyes. Her heart hammered as she drifted in ecstasy.

"I wanted to do that yesterday," Natalie admitted.

"Me too. Well, the part where he's not around." Justin smirked. He moved his tongue over to take her nipple into his mouth. After spending some time on her breasts, he looked at her face with hooded eyes. Natalie wasn't done catching her breath when the burning sensation dominated her center again. A delightful sensation concentrated between her legs.

"Do you want to try something unusual?" he asked.

She was panting in a blissful, hazy state. The sound of his voice bewildered her.

"Sure," she muttered.

"I want you while I'm standing."

Justin picked her up without pulling out. Natalie watched the attractive man getting up. Her pulse was still pumping at a high rate. He was standing with her legs hanging over his arms. Arthur came from behind with his hands on her waist, and he pushed back in her behind. Justin resumed rocking his pelvis upwards to fill her. She squirmed, lifting her hips toward the contact. She had a slow build up to another rupture. Her cum flowed down her labia leaving her breathless.

Justin found her reaction amusing. "You look amazed."

Natalie brushed her fingers over the back of his neck. She kissed his sensuous lips, her tongue diving in his mouth. Justin responded to the lure by slipping his own tongue over hers. Arthur returned, pushing his shaft into her depths. He gently penetrated her. She was steadily making sure he glided all the way in, filled to the depths.

Their motions left her dazed and lightheaded. Her hands gripped onto Justin's neck while she was penetrated at a temperate rhythm. She felt the thrusts all the way. Instinctively, her pelvis shifted downward to move them deeper.

Justin kissed her neck while he maintained a slow pace that was starting to make her legs shake. Every thrust added onto the prolonged pleasure, bringing her closer to instant gratification. Their bodies were completely in sync. Even though they hadn't known each other that long, they were intimate as if it came naturally. The nerve endings in her nipples tingled. She shuddered as her entire body electrified as if exposed to live wires.

When the men quickened their movements, she whimpered. Filled deep inside her, she plunged into another mind-blowing orgasm. Arthur groaned, and she felt him spasm for the second time. By the time Justin slipped it out of her, she'd convulsed, leaving her sated and sweaty. All her senses gravitated to Justin, who was still supporting her weight. Her first time with two men was glorious but not more than the first few hours alone with Justin.

Chapter Five

In the early hours of the morning, Justin was the first to wake up. It was unnerving to realize he was cuddled tight against the model. Arthur had left them alone the previous night. Justin ran his fingers over her butt, moving closer behind her. He brushed the sleek, long hair off her neck and planted kisses. The night spent making love wasn't enough for him. His whole body relaxed in satisfaction, but he wanted more before she changed her mind about him. Would she leave him for Arthur?