Dark Pluto

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was soon over. Natalie couldn't find Dylan anywhere, so she decided to do a few interviews then she left before other fashion journalists hounded her with questions. She had to rush to her place to change for the party.

When she got to her house, she went straight into her walk-in closet. She pulled out a leather and lace top and a high waist black, velvet skirt. After taking another shower, she put the outfit on top of provocative, black lingerie. Then she decorated it with a gold necklace. Her nails were already painted a metallic gold color. She wore a pair of Gucci heels and appraised her reflection in the mirror.

Finding her way to Justin's mansion was easy. Several cars parked on the concrete expanse of the estate. Exclusive parties were a norm in the fashion business.

Natalie knocked on the massive front door. Lynette, the tallest dark-skinned girl, who was also on the runway earlier, opened the door.

"Oh hi, you came at the right time. The party's a bit wild at this point."

Lynette smiled and welcomed her into the grand living room filled with fashion designers and models. Few people danced to the music while the rest engaged in conversation about everything concerning fashion.

Shawn appeared, standing before her. His blue eyes were always focusing more on the clothes than her face. He gave her the other glass of champagne in his hand.

"I'd just like to say you were amazing tonight. First impressions are important. You were stunning," Shawn said.

Natalie smiled. "That's a wonderful compliment, thanks, even though you were rushing me at some point."

"That's what I have to do, sweetie. Don't take it personally."

"You do know how to pull it off, great job."

"Thanks. Justin makes it easier for me to express my creativity."

"Do you know where I can find him?"

"Oh, he's sitting by the pool with some people."

Natalie walked past groups of people in the trendiest outfits. The glass door leading to the pool was wide open and more people gathered outdoors. Trees surrounded the pool near a seating area on the green lawn. Justin was sitting next to Jasmine on a long recliner with a few other models. Natalie hesitated but decided to interrupt them anyway. She strutted to where they were seated.

"Sorry to disturb but I have to speak to Justin." Natalie managed to sound like it was urgent. Jasmine was unbothered. Justin stared at her, waiting for an explanation.

"We need a more private place to talk," Natalie said.

Justin nodded. "Follow me."

Natalie placed the glass on the table and followed Justin back into the house. His walk remained graceful. He led her upstairs to a spacious bedroom with a balcony and closed the door once they were inside.

All of a sudden, Natalie was too nervous to approach him. Her heartbeat soared as she tried to form sensible words. He sensed her discomfort then he moved closer to her.

"What's the matter?" Justin asked.

"I just miss you," Natalie muttered.

She moved closer and licked the edges of his soft lips. Justin failed to resist. His mouth opened, so their tongues swayed over each other, breathing through his lips, causing her pulse to beat in a rush. In a matter of seconds, Natalie was aroused. His hands grabbed her breasts, and he applied pressure. He traced the nipple, rubbing and pinching it while his tongue surged in her mouth. They were breathing heavily while he squeezed and kneaded her breasts.

The waves of pleasure came in full swing when Justin placed his right hand in between her legs. Natalie gasped while two fingers caressed her. The tingling feeling flowed in between her legs through to her breasts. He froze, removing his hand. Natalie groaned in frustration. His tongue came out of her mouth, and he looked into her eyes.

"I thought you were angry at me."

"I don't have to be if you don't like Jasmine."

He shook his head, smiling. "She'd be the one here with me. Don't you think?"

Natalie released a shaky breath. She stripped her clothes off while he watched in silenced shock. After discarding the lingerie, she started to undress him.

"Now would be the right time to invite your friend to join us. You can share me one last time," she muttered. The bold suggestion made him think for a long time.

"This is the last time, you belong to me."

"I'm just fucking around with you. We had so much fun, but you're enough for me, always."

"Fuck, Natalie. You almost gave me a heart attack. I don't know how I agreed the other time. Your fetish isn't fair at all."

"We can get always get a girl to even the score."

"No, it's okay. You're enough for me too," Justin confessed.

His obedience made her smile. He was quick to undress. Justin led her to the bed with white covers. He guided her into a kneeling position. She moaned when his erection was halfway in. She had to arch her back to allow him to push inside with ease. Her cries were loud when he increased the pace. The groaning sounds came from behind as he grabbed her hair and pushed against her. He pulled out and flipped her around.

When he regained his composure, he went to settle on top of her. Natalie watched as he lowered his head to suck on her nipple. His mouth moved to the other one, and he gently sucked until her breathing was unsteady. He placed his lips in between her swollen breasts down her belly.

She felt the rush of ecstasy overpowering her body. His tongue flicked harder while the two fingers penetrated her. Natalie couldn't contain the cries coming as the tongue flicked and lapped at her. She was aware of the pleasure in between her legs and the seductive feeling of being kissed down in that spot. She panted and gripped the covers when an intense orgasm exploded in her, causing her body to writhe.

Chapter Nine

He made love to her for several minutes then watched in satisfaction as the model came beneath him. The scent in between her legs made him heady. He moved his mouth back to her nipple to suck until the model wanted to go again. Natalie guided Justin's cock in between her flesh. She squirmed when Justin's thumb rubbed in circles over her clit. He stopped to look at her. Natalie groaned in exasperation.

"What?"

"Come sit on my face."

The expression on the model's face was a mix of lust and fascination. Justin reclined and watched as Natalie climbed over his head. The sweet smell in between her sodden inner thighs excited his breath. He traced the tip of his tongue down Natalie's moist flesh in lines that made her wriggle nonstop. Justin tasted the juices flowing over his tongue. Natalie swayed her hips to push against the contact. The inside of her was soft and warm, so he tried to be gentle while he sucked on her. Natalie whimpered while he revolved his tongue.

Justin moved his hand down to touch himself in the heat of the moment. His tongue sank deep into the model's pussy only to come out sweeping at the ends. He continued to stroke his tongue on hot flesh, roaming inside her until he heard moaning aloud.

Their lovemaking grew more addictive over time, and they spent hours in bed. She lowered from the position on trembling legs and settled into Justin's waiting arms. They held each other catching their breaths. At that moment, she was fulfilling his fantasies.

"I missed you," Natalie muttered.

"Me too."

The few days spent separated from her were an agonizing drag. He was pleased to cuddle the model and have her all to himself.

After a few hours of sleep, Justin had to wake up. He removed the arm draped over his midriff to get to the bathroom. The shower water was a glorious hot temperature. He brushed his teeth and hurried to the closet. Once he was done dressing up, he gave Natalie a kiss on the forehead.

There was commotion downstairs as the cleaners were finishing up. All the mess from the party the night before was gone, and the rooms were back to being spotless, elegant spaces. Justin rushed to the garage and entered the Porsche with a Louis Vuitton bag carrying all his essentials.

The paparazzi waited, as usual, after a runway show, near the Magnetic studio. Justin only gave his time to the reputable magazine editors, and so some journalists had limited time to ask questions. He was half jogging on to the closing lift inside. Marie, one of the many French models, held the lift for him.

"Thank you." Justin grinned.

"We had so much fun at your party last night," Marie spoke in a thick, French accent.

"Oh right. A grand celebration organized by Dylan."

The lift opened, they walked into a crowded studio.

"It was pretty decent. I saw you, but then you disappeared."

"Oh, you know, I always leave early."

Justin rushed to his office. His thoughts kept going back to the previous night. In the privacy of his office, he started working on a new swimwear design for hours only taking a single break to have a snack.

Before leaving the office, he placed his drawings in a hardcover file for the spring, summer collection. He drove back to his place at sunset. He entered the living room, a quiet place when no one was around especially after the crazy nights. He spent hours getting ready for her visit.

The doorbell startled him when it rang. He opened it, and Natalie appeared. Justin felt his chest close up. There was a stern voice in his head whispering control. He made way so the model could sashay into the living room then he closed the door. She was wearing one of the new Dior gowns. The design denoted extravagant taste with the highest quality gold silk. Her hair was all tied up, and she had light makeup on her face.

Natalie watched him. "You don't seem happy to see me."

"I'm just a little tired. Where have you been, looking like that?"

"Oh, I was doing a photo-shoot. I had to blog it. How do I look?"

"You look fine. I have your clothes in the bag on the table. Would you like to have a drink before you go?"

Natalie hesitated, she eyed him. "I have to get going."

"You're angry with me." He raked his curls and eyed her.

"I'm not angry."

"Fine then, please don't leave."

Justin was begging the woman he loved. The fear of losing Natalie's interest nagged him. He was terrified of upsetting her, and he couldn't let her leave until they were on good terms again.

Chapter Ten

After having a glass of red wine near the kitchen island, Natalie stared at him. Justin closed the space between them. He leaned in to brush his lips lightly against hers. She responded to her basic instinct. Her hands came around his neck. He unzipped and removed the dress. There was a minor tingle in her breasts compelling her to pull his tongue in her mouth.

"You're mine. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir."

Justin led her to the couch. Natalie reclined on the cushions and watched him discard his own clothes then he climbed into her waiting arms. He felt behind her lacy bra, and he unhooked it to liberate her breasts. He gazed at her pale, erect nipples as if they were always inviting. He suckled her tits until she heard herself moan. She was never quite still as Justin swirled his tongue around each nipple.

The room was spinning, Natalie watched him devour her breasts. All the fear of him losing interest had long dissipated. He moved his fingers in between her thighs. His tongue leisurely teased her electrified nipples. Her moans were uncontrollable. She was riding high on a cloud of pleasure.

Justin planted kisses on her chest all the way to her neck. Then he sucked on the skin near her throat. Natalie reveled in the soft feel of his lips. His fingers moved deeper into her opening. His lips trailed up her neck to nibble on her ear. The fingers massaged her continuously before diving back inside her.

Natalie wriggled and squirmed on the cushions. He stuck his tongue in her ear. She gasped at the sensation traveling through her body. His breath tickled her ear.

"I love you," Justin whispered. Natalie tensed, she couldn't believe it. She pushed him back to look at his face. He slowly slid his fingers out. He appeared unsettled when Natalie glared at him in an eerie silence. The moment of shock stretched on, and Natalie finally composed herself.

"Are you serious?" she stuttered.

"Yes, I am."

Natalie smiled. "That's not professional..."

"I guess I don't care."

Natalie caressed his cheek. "I love you."

He grinned and kissed her passionately. She guided him to the opening in between her legs. He pushed himself all the way in. She let her fingers wander on his back while he thrust hard until the pleasant sensation made her whimper. He started to slide in and out of her tight opening faster.

Natalie felt the peak unfolding. Spasms of pleasure filled every nerve in her body causing her to shudder. After moving to the bedroom, they fell asleep in each other's arms.

Natalie woke up the next day to find Justin gone. She fumbled with the sheets. At that moment, she wished her new lover could have stayed in bed. She couldn't get enough of him. The heat in between her legs became unbearable. She took a shower. After dressing up in shorts and a vest, she went downstairs to make breakfast. The glass doors were wide open. She walked in the direction of the sunlight streaming in. She caught sight of Justin's muscular body in the pool. Natalie's chest began to drum. She walked to the edge of the clear blue water reflecting the sun in crystals. His light-skinned body appeared from the deep end of the pool. He ruffled his hair to get some of the water out.

Justin saw her. "Come and join me."

Natalie started taking off her clothes. When she entered, the water was a glorious, warm temperature. Justin's arms were open, and Natalie stepped into his embrace. His skin glistened in the sun. Their bodies pressed together. His hands stroked her hair. Their tongues met when he claimed her lips. He was reading her body language. His fingers were already rubbing into her. Natalie's fingers ran through his hair. She was thrilled when he turned her around, sliding with ease into her behind.

The soft kisses he always showered her with made him incredibly desirable. He pushed deep into her heat. His strong arm held her in place while she was gasping for air. He used his right hand to graze his fingers over her clit. His fingers kept rubbing her while she moaned.

"This is what you came for," he murmured. He sank deeper into her butt and groaned in her ear. Natalie was breathless by the time his fingers slipped out of the glistening moisture in between her thighs. She turned around and covered her mouth over his in a deep, seductive kiss. They drifted in a blissfully sated state. She was complete and happy in his arms.