Dark Pluto

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He watched the woman beside him, and for the first time in a long time, he wasn't eager to get up to start the day. His lips wrapped around Natalie's earlobe, and he trailed his tongue behind her ear. He felt Natalie turning her body until she was facing him. Justin flustered when she looked into his eyes. He recalled the profound feeling of seeing her indulge in a great release.

"What time are you leaving?" Natalie asked.

"In two hours."

"I have to do an interview for another magazine. I'll leave later today."

"That's fine."

Natalie claimed his lips. His eyes closed and he opened his mouth to welcome her tongue. She sucked his bottom lip in a provocative manner. Justin's pulse quickened as the model climbed on top of him. Justin found himself sprawled while Natalie moved in between his legs. Justin watched her arm creep into the small space between them. When Natalie touched his stiff cock, he hissed, catching his breath as she caressed over the stretched tip. Justin was breathing hard by the time Natalie circled her fingers around it. The pleasure induced by the rubbing fingers built up.

Their lips locked in a consuming kiss. Friction from her fingers against his skin created a wildly stimulating sensation. Natalie applied more pressure, and Justin groaned, loving every minute of the seductive strokes. She traveled down his belly and took his cock into her mouth. Her lips pressed and sucked on the head. He tensed while her tongue dabbed around the tip then she devoured as much as she could take. He was having difficulty staying still under the lush body of the model he'd desired for a long time.

"Let me show you," she stuttered, her voice trembling.

Justin was desperate to receive more and yet he was experiencing more than he could bear. He made small fidgety movements. Why does she have to be perfect at everything? His head was spinning. He was drifting to a blissful trance. Natalie sucked harder, and the chills surged through his entire body, burning every nerve.

When his breathing was steady again, his hands roamed through her dark hair. He gave her kisses in the corner of her mouth, along her jaw and her cheeks. Natalie pulled back to stare at him.

"So was I good at it?" Natalie asked.

"Judging from my reactions, can't you tell that I'm already hooked?"

Natalie smiled, and a faint blush appeared on her cheeks. They kissed for a long moment until Justin reluctantly pulled away.

"I have to get up."

"I'm going to miss you."

"Really?"

The words astounded him. He had to convince himself that Natalie was being playful.

"Yes, I enjoy your company. I hope we can be friends after this, whatever this is," Natalie said, beaming at the idea.

Justin watched the emotions play in her captivating eyes. He felt something twist deep in his belly that he had never felt before. An intense longing for the model that made him wonder what it would be like if she belonged to him. A possessive instinct startled him into silence.

"Well?" Natalie searched his face.

"We still have to maintain a professional relationship. What happens afterward will be entirely up to you."

"I don't know if I'll be able to control myself around you."

"Me too, but we have to try."

Justin eased out of her embrace and hurried to the bathroom. He was grateful for the time alone to catch a breath and process the recent events in detail. Natalie was driving him crazy with her gorgeous face and sensual body. Justin raked a hand through his curls, wracking his brain with a million questions. Misinterpreting Natalie made him aware that he was reading too much into their intimacy. The warm shower did nothing to cool the flames engulfing all his nerves.

After bathing his whole body, he removed the bubbles in his curls and got out of the steam. With his towel secure around his waist, he went to the massive closet to search for an outfit. All his movements were hasty.

"How long will you be staying here?" he asked.

"Few days, I have so many photo-shoots lined up."

"All right. I'll be waiting, leave the keys with Thomas, he'll be here shortly after he drops me off at the airport."

She nodded with her eyes glued to her cell phone screen. He found a pair of Balmain jeans and a black top. His blue sneakers complimented his clothes to his relief. He picked up his bag and left the apartment. Thomas waited in front of the Cadillac while staring at his phone. Thomas looked up at once, giving him a smile.

"How are you?"

"I'm fine. How are you?"

"I'm good, sad to see you leave."

"It's temporary," Justin said.

Thomas was already in the driver's seat when Justin entered the back of the car. He increased the speed the moment he got out of the estate parking. An hour later, at the airport, Justin waved at Thomas as he drove away.

Boarding the first-class flight to Paris was always hassle-free. He met new fans everywhere and managed to keep interactions low-key. He paged through a magazine in the plane. Then after skimming through a pile of other magazines, he paged his phone.

Waking up after several hours of sleep, Justin went to wash his face in the small bathroom then he returned to his seat. In less than twenty hours, they were landing in Paris at night, the following day. He collected his Louis Vuitton bag. One of the new cabs picked him up and took him to the mansion.

After a long flight, he felt his body getting heavier. He settled for a glass of wine and a drama series on the screen. Soon after, he decided to have a long, relaxing shower then he waded to the bedroom and collapsed on the queen size bed in a deep sleep.

Waking up hours later, Justin rushed to the bathroom for another shower. With the Paris Fashion Week drawing nearer, he had to endure exhaustion and sleepless nights. He put on navy shorts with a white shirt and shoes. With his leather messenger bag in hand, he rushed to the garage and entered his white Porsche.

Driving to the Magnetic studio in the business district area took less than thirty minutes. The studio was always vacant when he arrived. No matter how irregular his sleeping patterns became, he woke up early to sketch with a clear mind. His creativity was at its peak when no one was around or perhaps a few people from time to time.

At the far end of a room filled with desks, fabrics, and dressed up manikins, was his beloved private office. Justin and his team had selected a diverse range of beauties from well-known brands.

He entered his nifty office with all sorts of paintings, designs, and photos on the walls. All the images were most cherished memories of a thrilling journey around the world learning fashion in every part of the world. Justin sat down at his desk and resumed shading a drawing that was almost complete. His sketching technique had improved over time. People who worked for the brand barged in and out of the office to brief him on the progress of production.

At times, he spent more time in the studio. Hours passed when he got into the zone. The models towered over the makeup artists, directors, and photographers, each more unique than the other. Justin and his team selected a diverse range of beauties from well-known brands. They strived to get the brand the highest level of recognition.

When Justin was done fitting a dress on Camille, a brunette Danish model, he disappeared back into the office. His design took its final form, and he continued with another. The day turned into night while Justin searched his mind for inspiration. Whenever the ideas dissipated, he went to the studio to sew garments together with great care.

On one of his breaks, he checked his phone for new messages. Dylan had sent a text informing him that they'd arrive in Paris the following day. He went to the parking area and remembered his friend's cousin, one of the most beautiful women he had ever had the opportunity to spend time with.

The memory triggered the indecent urge to touch himself in the car. He sighed, starting the car and putting it in gear.

Chapter Six

Natalie surveyed the studio interior while Dylan went on about the upcoming Fashion Week. The building was very similar to the one in New York City, the colorful texture and how busy it was all day.

Two days had passed without seeing Justin, and she was craving the taste of his lips. She was developing a deep affection for him that went beyond simple admiration. "Are you even listening to me?" Dylan raised her fine eyebrows.

"Sure, I'm listening," Natalie lied.

Dylan rolled her eyes then checked her phone for the hundredth time.

"Justin wants to see you in his office," Dylan said.

The words made Natalie's tummy flip and grated on her most sensitive parts. She sauntered to the door with a gold plate engraved Justin Parker. Natalie closed the door and went to stand before the man that made it difficult to think straight. She didn't pay much attention to the room. Justin was waiting for her next to his desk. He wore dark burgundy trousers and a white shirt that exposed his fine upper body.

"I get the feeling that you've been avoiding me."

"Yes, that's true." Justin shrugged. He seemed distracted, reading a page to avoid eye contact.

"Why?"

"We have to work together. Like I said what happened was unacceptable."

"I get it, we have to be professional."

After waiting for such a long time, Natalie walked up to him and kissed his lips with an intensity that astounded her. Justin succumbed, sticking his warm tongue in her mouth. They went on for a while until he pulled back.

He shook his head. "This is not going to work out. Is it?"

Natalie failed to suppress a smile. "Let's just be professional in front of other people, no one else has to know. Do you like my work?"

"Obviously."

"Do you like me?"

"I do."

"Then we will enjoy this no matter what."

Natalie brushed her lips against his to prove her point. Her arms closed around his shoulders, pulling him against her breasts. Their tongues licked over each other giving her an intoxicating high. Justin was panting when they stopped. She was indulging her sense of smell with his cologne. Natalie was grateful for his response and thrilled about an uncertain future that she intended to spend with him.

Chapter Seven

The day before the highly anticipated Fashion Week at the Magnetic studio, the studio resembled a circus. Noisy commotion flooded the backstage with groups of the tallest models rising above their stylists. Every stylist in the studio was preoccupied with changing a model's outfit. Makeup artists focused on applying the latest cosmetics on pretty faces. Once the garments were slipped on their slim bodies, the runway coach scrutinized the way they walked. Justin watched on next to Dylan. Her blue eyes lit up whenever she talked about the entire week. She was admiring the honey blonde Brazilian, Jasmine, in a sapphire dress, taking a picture with her cell phone.

"This one is my personal favorite. I'm posting it on my fashion blog," Dylan said.

"You're not supposed to have favorites remember."

"That's not possible. The clothes are unique, and I'm sure you have one you like better too."

"Well, I guess there's a few I like more."

"As soon as the show's over, I have to fly back to New York for the weekend."

Justin sighed. "You've been reminding me like I'm happy to attend a party without you."

"I don't like your tone. First of all, that party is for all of us, and you're making it happen. It will be fun."

"I don't know. You won't be there."

"I've already made all the arrangements. You just have to show up. You'll probably spend more time with Natalie."

Dylan's cousin was the only person on Justin's mind. Natalie. "Speaking of the devil..."

Justin felt his midsection tie up in knots. His body was suddenly on high alert. When he turned to look at the entrance, Natalie appeared in ripped, denim shorts and a gray vest that showed the sides of her breasts. Her long, black hair curled at the ends with hazel highlights. With no makeup on her face, she was the loveliest person in the room. She sauntered in nine-inch heels to where they were standing. Why did he miss the feel of her body so much? The heat traveled from the base of his neck to his face.

"Still it won't be the same."

"You say that now. Besides, the last time we went out you ended up spending more time with my cousin, and then she spent the night at your place. Don't think I don't know what happened between the two of you. I doubt you'll be bored."

"I don't know what you're talking about," Justin lied.

"I think you do," Dylan insisted.

Natalie made eye contact with him, he felt his tummy flutter. She turned away to look at her reflection.

"You guys seem very calm considering how busy it is in here," Natalie spoke in her soft, charming voice.

"We're almost done. Actually, this is a roundup," Dylan said.

"There's a dress you wanted me to try."

"Oh right, Justin just finished that one. He'll assess it."

"Come with me," Justin said.

Jasmine stepped before him. "Will you be at the party Dylan's been talking about?"

Justin shrugged. "She organized it at my house, and she won't even be there."

"I heard that, well I guess I'll see you there."

Jasmine smiled at him then she left. He wondered what that was about. Jasmine had a time when she would come onto him, but he failed to give her the attention she wanted. Natalie was the first person to fully distract him at work. Occasionally, other women approached him, but they were not quite as interesting.

Natalie followed him to the office where he did most of his designs. His pulse was racing as he closed the door and turned to watch the stunning beauty standing before him. Natalie studied the clothes on the three manikins in the corner of the room.

"Did I ever tell you that you're pretty damn good at what you do?" she asked.

"You mentioned something before. But we're in here to focus on you."

All the attention made him uncomfortable at times. A strange, uneasy feeling still churned in his stomach when she was near after all they had done. After several days fitting her, he failed to prepare his mind for the impact of her presence. He was already dreading the whole routine.

"Take off your clothes."

Natalie nodded, and she started taking off her clothes. Justin remembered to breathe, and he walked to the rail to remove the dress off a hanger. A few minutes of looking at the model in provocative lingerie from head to toe made him think the attraction was never going to fizzle out. He gave her the dress and watched as she put it on.

She managed to behave. Justin realized that whether she was trying to seduce him or minding her own business, the model grabbed his undivided attention. Seeing her skin reminded him of their most intimate moments. He believed the woman was a true work of art and he wanted to explore every inch of her body with his tongue again.

Natalie remained graceful and calm while his heart pounded in his chest. The black and beige, lacy dress hugged all her curves to reveal her body. Her breasts strained against the light material weaving around her figure down to her hips. A diamond shaped opening showed some skin on the left side. Justin's gaze returned to her breasts. He was craving the taste and the feel of her breasts.

"It fits perfectly."

"That's good. I've been making so many changes. I almost gave up on it."

"It's exquisite."

Justin ran a hand on the sheer, light material of the sheath dress. His hand trailed up to rest on the side of her breast. Their gazes met, and there was a slight tension between them. Justin lowered his gaze to her lips.

"When do I wear this?"

Her expression remained neutral making Justin feel weak for being so anxious. His jaw clenched, and he moved around the desk and sat down.

"We're done here."

Natalie removed the dress, and she began putting on her own clothes. The brief moment while she was half-naked, Justin couldn't help all the lascivious thoughts creeping in his mind. When Natalie was all dressed up, she raised her head and glared at him.

"That girl, Jasmine, she's into you."

"I know, she told me."

"I see."

"Why are you bothered?"

Natalie looked amused. "I'm not bothered."

"Are you coming to the party?"

"Maybe, I'm attracted to you, and you don't think this is okay so I have to work with you. That's what you want."

Justin was caught off guard. "Oh, I see."

"Is there a problem?"

Justin cringed because he did have a problem, but he maintained his composure.

"No."

"Good."

Natalie left the office, and Justin took a deep breath. Pursuing a girl that he had to work with was problematic. The model had a way of getting under his skin. He refused to be emotional over what he heard, so he picked up his pencil and continued to sketch.

Chapter Eight

At sunset, Natalie drove back to her condo in a silver rental. The car moved into the garage then she exited, heading for the front door. She turned the lights on around the white house.

After taking a long bath, she tried to catch a few hours of sleep before the big event. She woke up at six P.M. to start the routine of taking a shower, dressing up and rushing for the garage. Driving in the night through the lively city, she watched fancy cars form traffic on the Boulevard, which slowed her car down. She used the opportunity presented by the orange light to make a turn to the Gallerie underground parking.

When she got out of the lift, the room was busier than the day before. Natalie surveyed the room until she saw Dylan talking to Shawn. One of the makeup artists beckoned her to take a seat by the mirrors. She sat in between two other models.

The theme of the fashion show focused on Greek mythology. All the models shared the characters of goddesses such as Aphrodite and Athena. A bold look was created by shaping and darkening the eyebrows. Then the makeup artist applied dark eye shadow for a smoky eye above curled eyelashes. The dressing rooms were all busy, filled with the sounds of voices and background electro music.

"Wear these," Shawn placed a pair of bright, yellow heels in her hands.

"They're to die for," Natalie mused.

"Yes, honey, I agree, and you have to wear them now."

She wore the new pair of nine-inch high heels. Shawn was restless and already guiding her to the changing room. The models inside were dressed in fine, detailed pieces. French chic, technical fabrics were used like Lycra, cotton, and leather. Shawn helped her fit into a light green dress flowing at the bottom. An open, asymmetrical seam gave a glimpse of her skin at the waist.

The music drew nearer as Natalie climbed up to the platform. She had mastered the catwalk over the years. She possessed sensuality in her walk that impressed most designers. The bright lights and flashing cameras blinded her. Celebrities snapped images with their iPhones. A few minutes passed strutting center stage, and she was back in the changing room switching outfits. That's when she saw Justin fixing the clothes on other models. Even though he was the iconic designer of the brand under scrutiny, he blended in with the male models. His skin was a gorgeous tan color, and his body was fit for the runway.

The spring, summer collection presentation was a high fashion event with edgy, high-quality garments. Justin was the successful businessman behind the brand with several boutiques in Paris and the rest of the world. Seeing him made her realize that she missed him. He caught her staring, and for a moment they gazed at each other across the room. When Shawn guided her behind the line of girls, Natalie looked ahead to focus. She was closing the show with the black and beige dress. Applause erupted when the girls moved in procession. Natalie walked the runway one last time. She passed Justin, who was making his way to appear at the end for the ongoing applause.