All Comments on 'Dark Prince Ch. 02'

by LevanaHyll

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
SweetRapunzelSweetRapunzelalmost 12 years ago
O_O New ch. !!!!

Thanks for having mercy on me and upload a new ch. Been checking your profile everyday for new ch both on Devon and Zak. Yours Angel stories are great , I'm luving it. Thank you for upload them luv..... xxoo

ladybug71ladybug71almost 12 years ago
Just saw your....

stories the other day and started reading your Angel Series....it is freaking FANTASTIC!!! These stories rock and I hope you have more that you are going to write!! Keep up the great job and I can't wait to finish reading this entire story!!!!

LevanaHyllLevanaHyllalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Just uploaded...

chapter 13 of Zak and Alluna's story and will be working to upload the next segment of Dark Prince by tonight It usually takes Literotica a week to post, so keep your fingers crossed.

canndcanndalmost 12 years ago

lol I am constantly going back to the other chapters to put little tidbits together. I couldn't remember the other dragon's name so since I looked back and Zak was the other dragon who the babies were entrusted to, I have to assume they were still protecting the boys. I know Devon tells Angel that Lucien was his second in command. I knew it was Lucien his brother with the description of the eyes. I'm so surprised that he doesn't know he is his brother. How is it possible they don't feel some connection? I know he describes dreams where it seems he's still in the womb hearing his mom and brother's heartbeats. Which story will have Lucien's story? I know we have 'Sweet Rein' but that only hints at the later parts.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous