All Comments on 'Dark Prince Ch. 04'

by LevanaHyll

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
TrixieFirecracker69TrixieFirecracker69almost 12 years ago

So Devon is hallucinating. He can't tell angels from devils. That's wild and scary! Poor Dev

HimalayandewHimalayandewalmost 12 years ago

This chapter was quite intense in negative emotion and i felt like slapping devon myself for bieng so pathethic , why can,t he stand for his own self and not let himself get controlled by that shit piece llilique , even a idiot can see that she trying to creat misunderstanding between all alpha angels and break thier bonds of love and trust for each other , i cannot understand his nature if he is submissive or a dominant male , the way he whines all the time ,though i feel sympathy for him by the way demons taunt him and try to provoke him into doing wrong things ,but i feel that if he truely loves angel then he should have enough guts to not back away from making her his own even when lucien try to present some other picture to him. after all love is blind............. lol................ but seriously , i would prefer him to be a little more intelligent and daring then he is , coz then only he would be able to overcome the evilness that provokes him for misdeed. . i don,t want to criticize coz you are a great writer but i would like it if you make this devon chracter a bit more strong and sensible male ,no offence to you but even remien look strong and smart then Devon to me despite of him bieng submissive ,but ultimately it depends on you to shape your charaters and story line as you like ..........:)

SweetRapunzelSweetRapunzelalmost 12 years ago
wth?

Dev still act like a defeated victim infront of liliq and every one else? when is he going to stop that and just kick her out already or kill her. And pls don't offer her any money they broke up and she is not worth a penny. Can't wrap my head around whe he stayed with her so long since sshe just abused him and he doesn't love her and the sex aren't that great. Can some body just kill her already? But wait she still alive in Zak and Luna's story right? Well kill her soon will ya or let fate hand her a real bad karma.

Sadly to say I like Dev in Luna and Zak's story but not in his own story. He hasn't develop in charactor at all. By now I though he would have enough of her and just man up and be firm with liliq , she is so annoying. Seem like she slap people around but no one really try to slap her back. Why are they being so "english polite" slap her already people!!

And Dev stop being a sitting duck for liliq enjoyment allready! Get some spine stop acting dumb smart up and be a man alredy!

Also I don't understan why Ash and Amarant doen't tell Dev and Luke that they are twins? They just told him who is parents is but fail to tell him they are brothers?

Oh I will be piss if I were Dev or Luke when the truth is out.

Now about Luke, still think he harbor bad feelings of envy and jealousy to ward Dev. Just look at the way he try to steal Angel away from Dev. And Dev stop beating around the bush and take her already! Instead of fuming about a stupid fruite bla bla bla. Jeeeezzzzzeee Remi is the one that is kinda show some spine and smartness through out both stories. He is fun sexy smart painloving sub. Can't wait to read his story.

SunKisstSunKisstover 11 years ago

He better grow some nuts. Before I kill him with my eyes!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous