All Comments on 'Dark Prince Ch. 05'

by LevanaHyll

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
TrixieFirecracker69TrixieFirecracker69almost 12 years ago

I've read this book so many times I almost know it by heart. You made a few subtle changes here and there which made it even better. So my next request is... PLEEEEAAASSSE POST ANGEL OF RETRIBUTION!!!!!!!!!

SweetRapunzelSweetRapunzelalmost 12 years ago
huh?!! I don't know what to think about the ending!!!

women! why do you go and kill Luke the one I want to be dead is liliq!! Even if he and liliq was the one that who cause the war and have them all sleep for over 300 yrs.

Maybe he is not really death, even if he was an ass he should be alive and eat his heart out of the envy toward his twin and his happiness with Angel.

Still I don't know... I kinda have this feeling like watching a movie that is fast rew. kinda jumping fast between chapters/paragrap. Some details is a blurrrr and not clear like when and how did liliq get off the picture and then turn around up in Angel's dream/reality. Also the dream and reality is kinda confusing, maybe that's the point? At the end it kinda feel rush and holding out on the detail/information?

Geeeeezzzzeee I rarely comment a story this much and often. I guess you are that good that I have to log in and leave comments etc. I will let you know that I am a real wormbook reader in LE here and I rarely log in or leave comment, let alone vote if the story doesn't grip me in. But your stories does take a hold of me and I did log in to read and vote and leave comment. Even if I don't comment every chapter I do vote in every ch.

Any how good story and good reading thanks for sharing. Still haven't found my fatpiggybank yet. I hide it away for rainy day I guess I hide too good that I forgot the place. But I still keep looking.

Hey it just hit me they just had sex!! in the end!!! lol

LevanaHyllLevanaHyllalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Actually...

I bawled my eyes out when Lucien 'died'. I wrote notes and scenes from his childhood (which I'll never publish because of how horrific they are) because I needed to get into his mind frame to build and understand this character. He was filled with so much hatred for his brother but at the same time hungered for just a little affection. He had a crush on Anniel but she was obsessed with Gareth, the father of her baby, and when he learns that Devon is interested in Angel, whose this ethereal blonde nymphet, he becomes envious and tries to sway her interests to himself. But read SWEET REIN if you want more info on Lucien.

HimalayandewHimalayandewalmost 12 years ago
a little salt and a little sweet!!!

This chapter was amazing , i,m happy to see that finally Devon made Angel his but felt very sad for lucien , who suffered so much in his life though he always starved for the affection and love of others but he too was responsible for his situation becoz he never accepted the love that devon showered him with and only reciprocated hatred to him , even he didn,t loved Angel , he was attracted to her because she loved devon , he harbored negative feeling inside his heart which only destroys the conscience of a person , even if a person leads a life of misery ,he/she should not hold so much negativity within himself becoz it ultimately destroyes him , not others . and rest of the story it was very good , i laughed at the stance where lucifer asks him to consider his deal and he literally pisses on him and says " did I piss you off". but i,m releived now that he won,t be troubled by demons again , and hope for a peaceful loving life for both devon and angel.....But now i,m waiting for the rest of zak and alluna,s story and of course about anniel and ashriel too.............so try to post them as soon as you can ................love the way you write stories adding perfect emotions and passion in them ..............:)

LevanaHyllLevanaHyllalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Angel of Retribution

Or AOR as fans from other sites call it was uploaded last night. I still need to build the new alien world of Arboria in Witch & Dragon so in the meanwhile I'll let you enjoy AOR. Btw... I just posted a drawing of Davariel, from FALLEN ANGEL, on my author's website which you can access from my contact page here on Literotica. Hope you like it. LH

SunKisstSunKisstover 11 years ago

Kisses. Love ur work, love u. Ur one of my fave escape. Hatches.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What's going to happen

I love you work so much! But are Lucial and Davarial ever coming back? Will there be a final installment that sums everything up? I want the family reunited!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous