Dark Pt. 02: Inspection

Story Info
I'm inspected and used for the first time.
3k words
4.49
12k
5

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/26/2023
Created 10/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Lord parks the car, and I wait as he collects my bag, gets out and walk around the car to open the door on my side. He waits for me to carefully step outside before he gently grabs my leash and right arm and guides me towards the cottage door. It turns out we parked just outside, so I barely register the cold before we're inside the cottage.

Mr. and Mrs. X are both there, greeting My Lord, exchanging pleasantries, and talking about the weather as we always do around here. Then their attention turns to me.

"Here it is," my Lord says. "I hope you make good use of it."

I can feel my leash changing hands.

"I'm sure we will," says Mrs. X. She seems to be the chatty one of the two. I'm not saying anything, and it strikes me how my own bubbly personality disappears in these settings. Well, I've always dreamed about being mysterious.

Without talking to me, and just barely squeezing my hand before he lets go of it, my Lord says goodbye to them, and walks out the door. I can hear him starting up the engine and driving away, and then, he's gone.

To relax myself, I try to slow down my breathing. I've rarely felt this alone before, but it comforts me to know that my only job is to follow orders, and that my success will be measured in compliance, not in small talk with strangers.

"Come." Mrs. X.'s words are kind but firm, as she grabs my arm. We start walking, slowly so I don't bump into anything.

"On this floor, we have the kitchen, living room, our bedroom and the exit to the terrace and hot tub." I love outdoor hot tubs. I fucked my ex-husband in a hot tub on a cruise ship once, come to think of it. My thoughts wandering again is a sign of my nervousness, and I need to get myself together and concentrate on not falling and making a fool of myself within the first five minutes, so I try to steer my focus back on the information she's giving me as we walk.

Past the kitchen we take a left.

"Stairs," she says, before we make our slow descent to the basement. We make another left, before we stop.

"Here's the bedroom."

"Thank you, Mrs. X."

"I believe the rules are made clear to you already," she says. "Remember: You are not allowed to leave the basement unless told so, but you can move around freely inside. When I leave, you can take off your blindfold, but you're not allowed to turn on any lights or opening the blinds. Understood?"

"Yes, Mrs. X."

"Good. Always keep your phone on, so we can message you. Before we're collecting you, you always put the blindfold back on. Ok?"

"Understood, Mrs. X."

"Good."

She walks away, and I'm all alone.

***

I wait for a full minute to make sure she's left me before I remove the blindfold. I'm standing in a hallway, and the only light comes from ceiling lights with dimmers that are turned down. Just in front of me there's an open bedroom door, so I grab my bag which is now lying on the floor by my feet, and step inside.

The bedroom is dim lit too, and the blinds are down. I can barely navigate. It's just enough light for me to see the bed, a nightstand, and an open closet. It's quite small, but cozy, with extra pillows and blankets. The bed is made from solid wood, but there's also brass details on both ends, with short sprinklers that are perfect for handcuffs if you know what you're looking for.

I put my bag on the bed and open it. My Lord has always been a no-nonsense kind of person, and his less is more attitude is reflected in the items he's packed. There's underwear, another skimpy dress - which is see-through, high heels, my phone charger, and essential toiletries. That's it.

I put my garments in the closet before I grab my toiletries to go look for the bathroom. First, I find the ski room, and quickly close the door. In the other direction, I find the gym. The room is quite big, with glass walls. Looking a little bit closer, the gym equipment can easily substitute the things you'll find in a dungeon. It's so subtle, and delightfully sneaky, that I don't believe a non-slave guest would have noticed.

Right next to the gym is the bathroom and sauna. All the rooms are as dimly as my bedroom, and all the windows are covered with blinds. I put down my toiletries on the bathroom sink and am happy to see that there are a bunch of towels, shampoo, and soap in the shower, and even body lotion for me to use.

I have no idea how much time I'm allowed before I'm summoned, but I'm trained to always be ready, so I undress, take off my leash and put my clothes and leash on a small chair by the bathroom door. My Lord is the only person who can remove my collar, so it will stay on the entire time.

I take a quick shower, and slather on a handful of the luxuriously smelling body lotion before I walk naked back to my room to put on fresh stockings and underwear, while thinking that this is something I can get used to.

***

I lie on my bed listening to music when my phone beeps: "Get ready. Shoes."

Since I'm almost good to go I text back: "Thank you. I'm ready."

I put on my heels and my blindfold, and sit on the edge of the bed, waiting to be collected, when I hear footsteps approaching.

"Get up." Mrs. X still sounds kind but she's not asking.

Just as earlier she guides me, only now we're walking upstairs again. After six or seven steps, she makes me stop, and let go of my arm.

"Hands out." She puts handcuffs on me, before she lifts my arms up in front of me so that she can attach my handcuffs to something - a chain hanging from the ceiling from the feel and sound of it.

I try to picture the room, but I have no idea. All I can hear is the low crackle from logs burning in a fireplace, and low, soft tunes from the surround system.

***

It feels like minutes before he speaks. "Ready for some fun, baby?"

"Oh yes," she says. From the giggles in her voice when she answers him, I know he's talking to her, and not to me.

"I believe we need to give it a thorough inspection before we use it," he continues. "Spread it's legs."

She puts her hand on my left leg, and I spread my legs as carefully as I can on my high heels. Then she attaches something heavy to my ankles, like a spreader bar, forcing my legs apart.

"Let's have a good look at it." Judging from his voice he's close, but too far away to be the one touching me. I imagine him sitting in a chair, watching, with her doing his bidding.

Her fingers slowly start stroking my skin from my wrists and down to my armpit, then all over my chest and belly. She touches my lower back, before she starts stroking my ass. She follows the seam on my panties, then the back of my thighs, down to the edge of my stockings, before her fingers move upwards again, circling my ass, teasing me.

I can barely move my body and with my legs spread apart like this I'm at her mercy. My panties are small and most of my ass is bare, but the thin fabric is the only thing keeping her from playing with my asshole and pussy.

She takes her time, toying with me, before she slips a couple fingers under my panties to the wet mess that is now my pussy.

"It likes being touched," she says, "I can feel it."

"Good whore," he says. "From what I hear it's a true cumslut, fucking anyone and anything." "Is that right?"

Guessing this question is for me, I quickly answer: "Yes Mr. X" before Mrs. X stuffs her wet fingers in my mouth to make me taste myself.

"But sometimes a slow learner, I hear," he continues.

She removes her fingers from my mouth.

"Yes, Mr. X."

"Then let's see what we can do about that."

He has barely finished his sentence when I feel something touching my ass. The soft tail of a leather flogger, no doubt. And then she starts hitting me, leisurely, almost lazy. Being a good slave, I try to stick my butt out, leaning as far forward as I can without tripping.

She keeps hitting me, methodically, slowly increasing the impact. Each stroke with the flogger is not that hurtful, but the repetitions make the pain accumulate. After a while, she stops for a second for them to appraise her work.

"Not red enough," he says. "Continue."

The next stroke is much worse. She has changed to a whip, and it makes a whooshing sound right before it hits my skin. I gasp out loud.

"Shut up," he says. "We like our slave girls to keep quiet unless spoken to."

"Yes, Mr. X. I apologize." I focus on letting go of what I can't control. They own me now. Knowing they can do whatever they want to me turns me on like nothing else, and the hornier I get, the more I can endure.

"Give it some good marks." His voice is demanding now.

She keeps going. They're probably testing how much I can take. I'm able to not make a sound by holding my breath with every stroke, but I have a tough time relaxing my muscles and standing completely still. I'm still leaning forward, but no longer offering up my butt to her. Using my safeword is not an option unless it feels like I'm getting injured, and I'm not.

A little bit after my eyes starts tearing up, he says "enough," and she stops hitting me.

I can hear him getting up, walking a few steps, and then stopping behind me. He compliments her on the color and marks she's given me. Leaning forward I must have been close to where he was sitting, so maybe he noticed my tears behind the blindfold and decided to have mercy on me. Perhaps he just got bored.

He grabs my panties and rips them apart. The thin fabric is easily splitting between his fingers, so my asshole and pussy are now bare.

He slips his fingers inside my pussy, then slides his wet fingers back to my asshole, slightly moistening the opening before he pushes something up my ass. Then he sits down again.

"Continue."

Mrs. X is greedier now, pulling my bra aside so she can pinch my nipples before she starts sucking and licking them. I've never been with a woman before, and the thought of fucking a woman doesn't normally turn me on. But the way she is using my body feels amazing, and when she slides a couple fingers into my pussy it's so exquisite, I make another sound and earns an instant face slap.

"I'm so sorry, Mr. X."

She keeps playing with my pussy, slipping more fingers inside me, and moving them faster and faster until I cum for the first time and earns a second face slap for not keeping quiet.

"The slow learner part is true," Mr. X says, "but we got time."

Mrs. X makes another giggling sound before she lets me taste myself again.

"Wand, please."

He's clearly running the show, but they are both using me. I can hear her turning the wand on, and when it touches my clit my body jerks into a more upright position. I have an impulse to wiggle or pinch my legs together, but I can't. I cum within seconds and send a heartfelt silent thank you to whoever decided I was allowed.

My breath is heaving, and at some point, my heaving turns into moaning, and I earn a third slap before I cum again, so hard this time I squirt and the thing in my ass falls to the floor with a heavy thump.

I managed to keep quiet, and I'm not punished with another slap, but Mr. X politely asks Mrs. X to release me so I can clean up the mess I've made. She loosens the spreader bar from one of my ankles, and my hands from the handcuffs, before she pushes my head down and says: "Sit."

I sit down on my knees.

"Lick it up."

I almost fall forward but steady myself on my now free hands. I find the small pool of squirt and start licking. Before I know it, Mr. X gets up, kneels behind me, and pushes his cock inside my ass. He starts fucking me and says: "It's such a dirty whore, isn't it."

"I know," I reply without thinking. I try to go back to licking the floor, but he grabs me by my hair and yanks me up sneering: "That's no way to address your owners" before he slaps my face again.

"I am so sorry, Mr. X."

He keeps slapping me four more times in quick succession, punishing me for my repeated transgressions. I totally deserve it, and it hits me that the slow learner part is not just an act. I try to do my best, and yet I get lost inside myself and forget my purpose.

He lets go of my hair so I can keep licking the floor while he continues to rough fuck my ass. When pleased with my floor cleaning, he pulls out of me, and slaps my ass.

"Move."

I start crawling forward until my head touches something I guess is the seat of the sofa or chair where he was just sitting. I wait while he sits down in front of me again, and then I use my face to find his cock and take it in my mouth.

"Good slave," he says when I start sucking him.

In the meantime, Mrs. X has put on a strap-on and takes over the task of fucking me from behind. She starts with my pussy, then switches to my ass for a little while before she moves back to my pussy. I cum again, and just as I cum I stop sucking his cock for a couple seconds and earn two more face slaps.

My cheeks are burning, and I've stopped counting the hits. Mrs. X increases the thrusting, and starts slapping my ass, making me cum over and over while Mr. X grabs my hair to keep my head in position for him to fuck my throat. I gag on his cock and get my face smeared with saliva, but he keeps going. I try to breathe but he's not letting me until he's cum deep down my throat.

When he's done with me, Mrs. X pulls out of me, too. I stay in position, catching my breath.

"We're done for tonight," Mr. X says and gets up. "Wait until we've left the room, clean up your mess, then go downstairs."

"Yes sir," I say. "Thank you for using me."

Before they walk away, they both give me a pat on my head as if I was the family dog.

***

I wait until I'm sure they've left the room before I get up from the floor and finally remove my blindfold. The living room is quite big, with lofty ceilings and windows covering the entire end wall. I can barely see the terrace and what must be the hot tub out in the dark.

It's snowing, small crystals drifting through the air, and I can't see any stars in the clouded sky.

There's still a small fire burning in the fireplace. There are exposed beams across the ceiling, and a big chandelier that's turned off is hanging in the middle of the room. The entire place looks so cozy. It's like an ad in a glossy magazine selling the idea of "hygge," making the chain hanging from one of the beams looking absurdly out of place.

In the opposite direction of the terrace is an open kitchen and dining room. In front of me is a small coach, and on both sides, there are matching chairs. I spot a yellow plastic bucket by the sink, so I kick off my heels and walk barefoot over to the kitchen to grab it. I find soap too, and a stack of clean rags. I fill the bucket with hot water and soap and bring it back to the living room. Luckily, they had dragged aside the thick rug that's supposed to lie in front of the couch, so I only soiled the hardwood floor that cleans easily, and I can't spot any stains on the coach.

After I'm done cleaning, I drag the rug back in its place, and organize the pillows on the couch in a nice row before I bring the bucket back to the kitchen. I'm hungry, but they didn't allow me to eat so I don't.

I take a final glance to check that the room is looking clean and tidy, before I walk back downstairs. I go directly to the bathroom and discard my ripped panties in the bin. Both my cheeks and ass cheeks are red and burning, but my skin is barely ruptured from the feel of it. I try to look at my red bum in the mirror, but it's too dark to be able to assess the damage.

I drink a glass of water, brush my teeth, and take a long hot shower. I dab the towel carefully on my sore spots before I slab on some more body lotion and walk back to my bedroom. Since I have no sleepwear, I climb into my bed naked, my hair still damp, curl up, and fall asleep.