Dark Pt. 03: Hotter

Story Info
In the sauna and hot tub, I get to know Mrs. X better.
2.5k words
4.58
4.8k
1
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/26/2023
Created 10/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wake up late. I have no concept of how long they were playing with me last night, but it felt like hours. Apart from the flogging leaving a line of scratches on my ass, my body feels fine. The face slapping has left small bruises on my left cheek, but it doesn't hurt, and I can easily cover it up with makeup if needed. At least that's my assumption from looking at my bruises in the dark bathroom mirror.

I do my morning routine and prepare myself to be used whenever they want to. When finished, I walk back to my room, put my phone in the charger, and lie down to listen to an audio book.

After a while I receive a message: "We're going skiing. Help yourself in the kitchen." I'm famished, but I wait for 5 minutes before I go upstairs, making sure they've had time to leave.

In daylight, the large living room looks different. The colors are light, in various shades of blue and beige. We're high up on the mountain, and the large windows open to a panoramic view of the valley. I'm in my underwear and it's on the chilly side with no logs burning on the fire.

I walk over to the kitchen and rummage through the cabinets and fridge, familiarizing myself. I find vanilla yogurt and granola and make myself a big cup of coffee. I bring my food with me to a chair and small table by the window and wrap myself with a wool blanket while I eat.

The landscape outside is familiar to me, but I'm still captivated by the beauty of it. It's cloudy, but I can imagine how it would look when bathed in sunshine like yesterday. The hot tub on the terrace is the type that's always heated, but it has a lid on it, and even if it's tempting, I'm not going outside.

I finish my breakfast, sit for a little bit longer, then put the used spoon, bowl and teacup in the dishwasher and walk down to my basement.

I've dozed off on my bed when I'm woken up by a message: "We're returning. Wait in your room. Naked. Blindfold."

I do as I'm told. I sit on the edge of my bed, blindfold on, when I hear them coming downstairs. From the sound of it, they're using the shower.

After what feels like ten minutes, someone is entering my room, and I can feel the leash being fastened to my collar.

"Up."

It's her again. I get up and she steers me with the leash, down the hallway, then through a door on the right, that slams shut behind us. It's warm and humid. We're in the sauna.

"Climb."

If I remember correctly the sauna got three tiers of wooden benches. I climb up on my knees.

"One more."

I keep climbing.

"Sit."

I sit down. They've put out towels, so the hot seats won't burn us.

I can feel their bodies, one on each side of me. Mrs. X touches my thigh, making me separate my legs while at the same time using the other hand to grab my chin and kiss me on the mouth. The kiss is light, her tongue soft in my mouth. It feels like kissing a butterfly. Our tongues meet, playing, before we lightly lick and suck each other's lips.

Mr. X starts kissing me on my neck, nibbling me more than biting me, working his way down and then up again before his tongue is in my ear. I can't know if it's a coincidence or if My Lord has told them about this secret little turn of mine, but on cue Mr. X opens my legs up some more and slides his hand down to my now wet pussy.

Then they both let me go and from the sound of it they're kissing each other just in front of my face. Mrs. X goes back to kissing me, while Mr. X slides down between my legs. He slides a couple fingers inside me and starts working my clit with his tongue. Mrs. X starts playing with my boobs, and pinches my nipples before she too sticks her tongue in my ear. I cum in silence, trying to avoid a new round of face slapping.

"Down."

The bench is just wide enough for Mr. X to lie down, and from his position I understand he wants me to play with him. I sit down on my knees between his legs and start sucking and licking his cock and balls. I'm taking my time - I use the tip of my tongue on him, then my mouth, before I take him in my mouth and let his cock slide down my throat. Then I repeat my actions backwards, slowly, and when I'm not using my tongue, I make sure my hand is still working him.

In front of me, Mrs. X has climbed on top of him, and from the sounds and movements she must be riding his face. I can hear her moans, and I imagine how he must be licking her clit to make her cum.

"Fuck him."

I was waiting for her to let me, so I quickly place my knees on both sides of him and sit down on his cock. I let him slide deep inside me before I start moving. She's right in front of me, I can feel her, and I try to follow her pace.

His cock inside me feels so good I cum again, before I can hear her cumming too. We're all covered in sweat, and it's so hot in here, but we keep moving. I cum one more time with him inside me, and then, taking a little initiative since they're both too busy to give me commands, I lift myself off him, use my hand to move his cock a little, and let it slide inside my ass.

It hurts a little, so I wait a couple seconds for my ass to relax before I start moving. Oh God, it feels so good. I close my eyes and move my body faster, arching my back, the only thing I focus on is his cock in my ass, and the buildup before I cum, hard, squirting all over him, but it makes no difference since we're already such a mess.

Mrs. X cums again. We're both wilder now, letting go. I'm not sure who is using who, but it's so good I don't care, and I keep cumming, even harder this time. I can feel how he's getting closer too, so I work my ass a little faster and I cum one last time just as he pumps his cum deep inside me.

I slide off him and sit on the bench, panting, sweating, cum dripping out of my ass, waiting for my instructions, hoping he's pleased with me.

"Wait five minutes." It's him. His voice is on the strict side, but nothing like when he was punishing me before. "Then you can go take a shower and go to your room."

"Thank you for using me."

***

Later, after showering and drinking two glasses of icy water from the tap, I lie on my bed for a while before they summon me upstairs. This time with a twist -- no blindfold, and clothes.

I put on the dress I arrived in, and my heels, and take my time in the bathroom to put on makeup before I walk upstairs.

It's dark outside, and from what I can see still no moon or stars in the skies. They've lit the fireplace again, and there are candles burning, but the room still feels chilly. They've probably had a window or door open, and I find the freshness of it lovely after the sauna.

They've set the table for three and invite me to come sit with them. Both are wearing black clothes and golden masks, and it feels weird at first that I'm not. They pour me a glass of red wine and give me a plate of food. Everything on my plate tastes divine.

I can't remember not being allowed to say anything, but I don't know what to say. I'm trained to use my mouth as a fuckhole, and to be used like they've used me for the past 30 hours - not for conversation.

The X's ask me a couple questions about the city I live in, but no personal questions. My Lord might have given them some information, but in this universe what we do for a living or how our kids do at school doesn't matter much.

After we've finished the meal, I say: "Thank you for feeding me."

"You may be excused," Mrs. X says. "Goodnight."

***

The next day, The X's goes skiing again.

I walk around the cottage aimlessly. I study a large map of the mountains hanging in the hallway, before I find a book in the bookshelf in the living room and read for a while, sitting in the chair in front of the window, before I go to the kitchen and eat leftovers standing by the kitchen counter.

Before they're back, I return to my quarters and fix myself up, making myself ready to be used if they want to play with me tonight too as I hope they will. When I'm ready, I sit down on my bed and wait.

It's quite late and I've almost given up hope when I finally receive their message: "Come outside. Naked, no blindfold."

When I walk upstairs it's darker than the previous night. All the artificial lights are out, and the only light sources are the burning candles on the table, the logs in the fire and the starry night sky outside. The lights on the hot tub are shedding a little bit of light on the terrace, but I can still see The Milky Way above us just as I used to as a kid. I will never tire of that sight.

Mr. X is already sitting in the water, while Mrs. X climbs in as I approach them. He's wearing the same face mask as last night, while she's wearing a lace hood with openings for her eyes and mouth.

"Get in," he says. I do my best to climb graciously into the tub, and sit down next to Mrs. X, both of us facing Mr. X.

"Touch her."

It's not a question. We're both naked, and her boobs are bobbing around in the water. I edge myself closer to her and starts stroking her body both above and below the surface.

"Kiss her."

I lean in and she grabs me too as I put my hands around her face and our lips meet each other. Just like yesterday, the kiss feels light and fluttery. She grabs me, signaling for me to get closer to her. I wrap myself around her, and then I'm on her lap, facing her, kissing her greedily. She slides one hand down to my pussy and I start grinding myself against her fingers. It makes both of us horny, and I can feel how her breath changes too. We both use our free hands to touch each other's boobs, and I can feel that her nipples are getting harder too.

Mr. X is leaning back, observing us, and hopefully enjoying the view. Her fingers are inside me now, and I like where this is going, but I want to give her pleasure, so I slide off her fingers, grab her boobs and start sucking on one of her nipples. I give it a gentle bite with my teeth, and I can hear her gasp as I simultaneously start rubbing her clit. I'm a bit surprised about my own audacity, but I really enjoy it. After all, I'm a horny whore known to be on the unruly side, and hopefully they'll appreciate my initiative again.

Before I get to find out, and to find out if I'm able to deliver an orgasm to another woman, Mr. X interferes. He has conjured up a double dildo and instructs us to bend over and fuck each other ass to ass, just in front of his face. We both get up on our knees, our asses close to touching, and he pushes the dildo first into my ass, then into hers, before he instructs us to start moving.

I try to move carefully, both because I won't hurt her, or make the double dildo slip out of our asses. Even if we take it slow, this big thing up my ass feels amazing, and I start cumming. I can't stop moving, and from the feel of it she's cumming hard too. I cum so hard it's almost painful, and only the fact that her ass is blocking me prevents me from pushing out the dildo with my contractions. I've forgotten I'm not allowed to make any noise, but perhaps the rules are different today -- although I try to muffle my screams, I'm definitively not quiet.

It's up to Mr. X when we can stop. After what feels like eternity, he slides over to her side. He tells her to stop fucking me before he removes the double dildo from our asses. He turns her around, and make him sit down on him, riding his cock. I'm still on my knees, but I've turned my head around so I can watch them. She looks seriously good bouncing up and down on his cock. After a while he lifts her off, and pushes her forward, before he starts fucking her from behind.

"Lick her."

That instruction is for her, so I stand up and bend down, holding on the edge of the bathtub, so that my ass faces her. She grabs my hips and starts licking me. My asshole is gaping from all the fucking, so it's easy for her tongue to penetrate me. I help her a little bit by slightly moving my bum around, but she's an expert from the feel of it and I cum hard, squirting. She moves her tongue down to my pussy to taste me, before she moves back to my asshole, and I start screaming again.

In my defense, they are not quiet either. At some point she stops licking me and screams too, and I can hear him panting, behind her. They both cum, and we all slump down into the water, exhausted.

I was so focused and aroused I didn't notice how cold it is outside until my entire body is soaking in the hot water. Now only our heads are above surface, and I see how our breath turns into white smoke. I sit on one side, while the X's cuddle on the other side. It makes me miss My Lord and his cuddles, but I keep it together, try not to stare, and wait patiently for my next instructions.

After a couple minutes Mr. X politely tells me to leave, and I thank them for using me again before I get up, grab one of the towels lying beside the hot tub, and walk downstairs.