Ruth's Therapy Ch. 01

Story Info
Dr. Robyn returns to help with dirty fantasies.
5.1k words
4.57
68.9k
64

Part 1 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/25/2023
Created 03/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,243 Followers

We first met Doctor Robyn in Chapter 16 of the Hanson House series. She also starred in her own sequel.

********

Robyn looked carefully at her new patient. She'd read the notes and had already decided to take on this new case. The woman was quite beautiful, early fifties and tall. Robyn especially noted that this woman had taken good care of herself and her large breasts still sat firm and high.

"I am glad you came to me, Ruth," she said gently. "Why don't you start by telling me why you're here."

Robyn already knew the basics -- that was all in the notes. Ruth had a particularly difficult problem with certain sexual fantasies. Robyn was not surprised the other psychiatrists had struggled to help her. Luckily, Robyn had built a reputation for dealing successfully with the toughest cases. Just as luckily, some of her colleagues knew her secret of using kinky, perverted sexual therapy to help some of special patients.

"But I told the other doctors," said Ruth, almost sobbing.

She was a married woman with two kids she'd had young. Her upbringing and her adult life had been tame and conservative. In many ways this woman was not very worldly. But the good doctor knew how to take her time.

"Well, you're here with me now. We have to decide whether I can help you. Its best if you can start telling me in your own words."

Ruth almost choked. She was looking for a way to escape from this office. It was too terrible to reveal what she'd been carrying in her head. The other doctors had not helped. But maybe this one would be different.

"I imagine things, Doctor. Terrible things. I wish I didn't have such thoughts. But I can't get them out of my head."

Ruth paused but Robyn knew to wait - eventually the silence would force it out of the older woman.

"Its fantasies... just my imagination. But I sometimes..."

Tears started flowing down her cheeks. Robyn remained silent. She knew enough about Ruth already to understand how difficult this session was. Ruth was a conservative woman, faithfully married and demure as an obedient wife. But the notes made clear Ruth was desperately unhappy. Robyn knew that sex was at the bottom of it.

Faced with the doctor's silence, Ruth felt compelled to go on.

"Its so wrong," she sobbed. "My husband, but..." She glanced at the friendly face of this psychologist and knew she was fated to tell everything.

"I think about other men ...and doing things ...sexual things."

Ruth was sobbing freely now. But she'd gotten it out, she'd told the other woman of her awful secret. Robyn did her best to reassure her new patient. She'd already decided this woman was a special case. And she was already fairly certain of how she wanted to progress the "therapy".

"You're safe, Ruth. You can tell me everything. You must tell me everything." She handed a box of tissues to her newest patient. "These are fantasies. And there's nothing wrong about fantasies. Especially sexual fantasies."

Ruth looked almost distraught. She'd tried to tell herself the same thing. But it had been no use.

"I'm so bad and disgusting," she wailed. "I'm a married woman and yet I think of these things..."

Robyn knew she had to keep the other woman talking. Once started, the floodgates would open.

"You said 'doing things'. Who is doing things Ruth? Is it you doing things? Or are these things being done to you?"

"No, not by me. By them. The men ... like animals. I have different fantasies. But usually I am trapped somewhere... by a pack... and they force me..."

She was trying to contain her sobbing and failing.

"Please let me ask you some detailed questions, Ruth. I know this will be difficult. But I need to understand where these fantasies are coming from."

"Does that mean you can cure me?"

Ruth looked up at the good doctor. For the briefest moment she thought there was hope. But Robyn was already planning the therapy she would prescribe for this proud woman.

"A cure, as you call it, may not be what we really want. You see, fantasies usually are a healthy thing. The sign of a healthy mind."

Ruth thought her fantasies were extreme and perverted. She didn't know that the Doctor had friends who could help with this case. People with their own ideas about filthy sexual practices.

"Everyone has fantasies," Robyn went on. "Especially sexual fantasies. Some women imagine trying a new position with their husband. Some even imagine having an affair with the school teacher. These are normal and healthy. You understand that, don't you?"

She paused to let things sink in for Ruth.

"Other fantasies are more difficult because they can be dangerous. Sometimes a woman can have a fantasy about incest -- perhaps teaching her son how to make love to a woman. Those fantasies must be handled carefully because they can do damage to the woman and to her child."

Ruth looked up through her tears.

"What about mine? I'm married. I have children. And my thoughts are..."

Doctor Robyn didn't try to argue with that. She took note of the physical aspects of her new patient. Ruth was just passed fifty years of age. She wore it well. Her face was soft and rather pretty still. Her body was shapely and quite trim. Robyn again noted her largish breasts and the fact they seemed nicely firm. This one would do well.

"You tell yourself that these fantasies are improper. But people do many things that might be considered improper. Even illegal. The important thing is to decide the best therapy for you."

Robyn was confident that she could direct Ruth in the right direction and take advantage of this woman's imaginings. The reason was that Ruth had been very exact in her description -- in her fantasies, she was the receiver and not the one who initiated the action. Her thoughts were about being helpless and not able to command or control what was done to her. That was a very good starting point.

"Let's find out as much as we can about you," said the good Doctor, trying to sound cheery. "Please listen carefully to my questions. Its very important that you answer me and that you only tell me the truth. Do you understand?"

When Ruth could bring herself to nod agreement, the therapist commenced taking a sexual history of her newest patient.

What age had she first had sex? How many men before her husband? He was only her second, it turned out, and she'd been wracked with guilt lest he discover her pre-marital sins.

How often did she have sex with her husband? What positions did they use? Ruth found those questions quite embarrassing.

"Stay with me Ruth," Robyn urged her. "It may not be easy but we need to start your therapy soon."

Orgasms? Ruth reported that she sometimes enjoyed "climax" with her husband but Robyn noted it was never more than one per session. The doctor decided that was a key to unlocking this patient.

"Affairs? You, I mean." Ruth was shocked by that question as much as the others.

"No man would dare ask. I am a married woman. If a man did ask ...well, I just wouldn't."

"Do you ever give a blowjob to a man? I mean, do you pleasure him with your mouth?"

Ruth admitted that, a few times, she'd let her first boyfriend put his "thing" in her mouth. The same with her husband. More usually he would ask her to kiss his erection. The Doctor repeated the question -- did she pleasure her husband with her mouth and did he ever cum in her mouth?

"No," she almost shrieked, "he would never ask to ejaculate in my mouth."

Robyn noted carefully the words Ruth had used. It was always her husband's choice. He decided when they had sex and what position they used. The husband decided on oral sex -- which meant it never happened. Ruth had never received that form of sexual pleasure.

In fact, Robyn was quite sure that Ruth had no idea how much sexual pleasure she'd been denying herself. Ruth seemed happy and not the type to be timid. But the doctor was certain that it was denial that was the cause of the patient's fantasies.

Her plan was taking shape. This new patient was "sheltered" and yet seemed inclined to want to give pleasure and to follow the lead of another. That would make things easier. Ruth tried to give the appearance of a "good woman" who rejected new and different sexual acts. But Robyn could see that was a front. The imaginings that had brought her here showed that Ruth was capable of more than she realised. It was time for a test.

"Alright, Ruth. Please lift your dress for me now and remove your underpants."

Ruth could scarcely believe what she was hearing.

"I mean it, please," said Robyn more firmly. "If you are going to be my patient then I need to test a few things."

This struck Ruth as the strangest of requests. She had undressed for doctors before -- but Robyn was not that kind of doctor. But Robyn had offered to help, then only person so far. And she had explained that there was some sexual link to Ruth's disgusting imaginings. Slowly, painfully, the older woman lifted her dress and removed her underpants. Then, as she was ordered by the good Doctor, she sat with her dress hitched up and her legs spread wide. Robyn noted the small, neat labia that poked out through a small bush of dark hair.

"Masturbation? I mean, how often?" Almost never it seemed.

"I guess I feel its... wrong... if my husband is not..."

Robyn made a note. The patient had definite needs which included a desire to submit sexually to her husband. And to others, perhaps?

"How would you feel if we started your therapy with you masturbating every day for the next week?" the Doctor asked, trying to hide a wicked grin.

Ruth was not sure how that was connected to her therapy either. But Robyn explained again that sexual activity was a good way to start dealing with her sexual fantasies.

"Also, here is a formal agreement," said Robyn as she pushed a document across the desk. "Its up to you whether to sign it. But it is a condition of us having further meetings. This document will be your promise - to do everything I tell you and to keep everything a secret. Its for your protection as well as mine, you know."

Ruth left the office, clutching the document and wondering how this strange doctor could really help her. And she wondered, too, how she would manage to masturbate every day for the next week.

*********************

Seven days later, Ruth was back with the signed papers. Before she even sat, the doctor ordered her to remove her dress and her underpants. Clad only in a bra, the somewhat bewildered patient sat in one of the large leather chairs Robyn used for her office.

Ruth could see for herself that the Doctor was an attractive woman. She was around the same age, shorter and with a shock of blonde hair. Her sweet face sat above small, perky breasts. There was a little middle-aged spread but her bottom was generous in a way that some men preferred. But the Doctor was being business-like.

"How did you go, with masturbation every day?" asked Robyn.

Ruth had to admit she'd failed -- feeling too self-conscious on two occasions and not being able to find privacy on another day. What was even more pathetic was that the patient had failed utterly to give herself a climax.

"I'm sorry, Doctor," Ruth said bitterly. "I know I signed that agreement. And I do want you to help me. I know I have disappointed you."

Robyn knew just how to use this to her advantage.

"You like the idea of me being in control of your therapy? You like the idea of pleasing me?" When Ruth nodded her concurrence, Robyn went on. "You have a sexual fantasy. We need the therapy to have a sexual element to it."

Ruth nodded again, not really understanding.

"And you need to obey me and do everything I say. Without question. Understand?"

This time there was no doubt that Ruth understood the import of what she was hearing.

"Good," said Robyn, softening her tone. "Now please put your legs wide apart, over the arms of your chair."

Ruth looked startled but, slowly, she moved to comply. It seemed unnecessary but, then, who was she to question the helpful Doctor?

"Better," was the response from the dirty Doctor, stealing a glance at the other woman's cunt. "Since you failed to complete the first part of your therapy, you can masturbate for me now - in this office."

Ruth looked more shocked than ever. How could she ever do such a thing? But the look on the doctor's face left no doubt. Ruth lived in terror of disappointing other people. It was easier to obey than to risk making someone unhappy. And the paper she'd signed for the doctor was an absolute promise to obey. Slowly, wishing the earth would swallow her right there and then, Ruth began to touch herself in front of another person for the first time in her life.

"Good. Now, lets discuss your fantasies. Tell me how they start. Where are you? Where do these other men come from?"

Ruth realized it was easier to discuss her perverted imaginings than to think about the fact she was masturbating for an audience.

"They just appear. Big men, strong... I am always somewhere alone. Lost -- in a forest or on an island. Like that Tom Hanks movie. There's always a group of men. Sometimes they chase me, hunt me. Somehow, they hold me down. I don't know how, but they make me afraid they will hurt me."

Robyn was already taking notes.

"Is that how it always happens?"

"Not always. Other times, I feel like I am in a big cage or something like a dungeon. The men are there. And I am trapped. And they get around me and then..."

Robyn smiled at the progress her new patient was making.

"I see. And you feel like you have no control? You feel like the men will make you do things? You like the idea they will make you do things?"

It was obvious that Ruth was getting aroused as she discussed her darkest fantasies.

"Its like I am kept by them. So they can make me do these things. It just seems natural... for me to be their plaything."

Robyn had anticipated this moment. She walked around her desk to her patient and handed a picture to Ruth. It showed a handsome man with an incredible physique. More to the point, he sported an impossibly large cock.

"Like this man?" she asked. Ruth could only nod silently. "Just look at the picture now. Do as I say and don't take your eyes off him until I say."

It was a firm order and it worked.

"Keep rubbing," said Robyn sternly. "Keep looking at the man and his penis."

The patient looked quite sexy in that position. Her long, brown hair could not teach as far as he large, pink nipples. She was trying to hide her breasts which, instead, pushed them together slightly and accentuated their fulsome size. Her legs were shapely, especially when draped over the arms of the chair. Ruth was compliant, continuing to rub her cunt.

The therapist reached down and gently placed her forefinger on the other woman's clit. Ruth wanted to protest but she didn't dare. And the Doctor's touch was somehow making her feel even more turned-on. Ruth had not realised that the good Doctor was a lesbian who was very skilled at stimulating women and their cunts.

"I don't understand, Doctor," she murmured, but didn't dare take her eyes off the picture.

Robyn carefully stroked and flicked her clitoris and Ruth, feeling very much out of control, began to panic. But the Doctor ordered her to continue.

"Trust me. This is helping you already," she purred to her patient.

Ruth felt the unfamiliar pressure inside her, swelling through her groin and up through her chest. She might climax if the Doctor did not stop. But she was being ordered to continue. And it had been so long since she'd really felt a true release. Nor did she wish to disappoint the nice Doctor.

"Let it go," purred the Doctor. "Stop resisting and let yourself cum for me."

Suddenly, Ruth forgot her confusion and her embarrassment as the dam wall burst and she had her first orgasm in months. Overwhelmed by need and the fabulous touch of the Doctor's finger, she moaned as a terrific climax rush through her body. She was left panting and confused as the Doctor resumed her seat.

"I'm very sorry, Doctor," said Ruth, ashamed that she had climaxed in the Doctor's office. "How embarrassing."

"There is no need to apologise. Its all part of your therapy. I wanted you to cum. That's the important thing. You obeyed me and you pleased me."

It was obvious that Ruth took comfort from that in spite of her shame. Obedience was important to her. Pleasing others was an important, also -- at least when it came to sexual fulfilment. But the session was over and Ruth was permitted to put her clothes back on.

"Please make sure you masturbate every day this week," she instructed Ruth. And received a nod of agreement. "And I'd like you to achieve orgasm each time."

As soon as the patient had left Robyn made some calls. One was to her good friend and collaborator, Cynthia. The others were close colleagues, a couple she knew who shared the thrill of perverted sex. They owned a large country house that would be perfect.

***************

For the next session, Robyn decided she could push things a little faster. Ruth was already responding well and it seemed certain she would be able to follow even the extreme therapy Robyn had planned. Only a few of her colleagues knew that Robyn was passionate about kinky, perverted sex and, what was more, that she liked to incorporate that passion into the treatment she developed for some of her special patients. These were treatments that would need to remain confidential -- despite their success and the gratitude of her patients. The pay-off was that Robyn and her friends got the opportunity to indulge their own dirty desires.

Ruth was ready to begin, sitting totally naked this time with her legs draped over the arms of the leather chair. At the command of the good Doctor, she lowered one hand to her cunt and started slowly stroking herself.

"I trust you followed my orders this week? About masturbation."

"Yes, Doctor. I did it once every day. I thought about last week ...and that picture."

There was shame on Ruth's face but she somehow had been convinced that Doctor Robyn knew the secrets of a cure for her depraved mind

"That's good. Very good. Now let's continue. I want you to describe for me what you see when these men surround you. What is happening to you in these fantasies?"

Ruth tried again to describe the scenery but that wasn't the main part of the fantasies.

"I always seem to be on my hands and knees. And they are all around me. And I can see their things ...their penises. They always look big, much bigger than a normal man, I think."

Robyn nodded, trying to appear thoughtful. In reality, her mind was spinning the next stage of her plan. Under more questioning, Ruth admitted that her fantasies included touching the men, stroking their cocks.

"It just feels like I need to please them. So they won't hurt me. I see their things. Then I touch them and stroke them. They always feel so hard and so hot in my hand. But if I don't touch them then they get angry and I feel like they will hurt me."

Gently, Robyn encouraged Ruth to admit that she usually ended up licking one or more of the men and their erect cocks. She was crying again but Robyn spoke to her softly.

"Remember that I told you fantasies are healthy and normal. There's no need for shame or for crying."

"But I enjoy that part," Ruth confessed as she wiped away her tears. "I enjoy being forced to touch them and calm them down. In my mind I want to please them sexually."

Robyn tried again to reassure her patient -- after all, submission and the desire to please seemed an important part of Ruth's make-up.

"And I imagine them licking me as well. On my hands and knees... they lick ...my sex ...and my other..."

Robyn knew it was time to intervene. Here was a woman who rarely used her mouth to pleasure her husband but had ideas of stroking one or more large cocks to completion. Therapy was going to be interesting with this one.

mjar65
mjar65
1,243 Followers
12