Dark Romance

Story Info
An married actress deals with lecherous costar.
3.6k words
3.97
4.3k
10
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rwg7
Rwg7
221 Followers

Dear reader, this is 100% fiction although in a "me too" world parts may seem quite believable Enjoy.

Sam and Sara Griggs had a pretty good life together. Sara was a model and an actress. At thirty five years of age she was finding fewer modelling jobs even though she was still a beautiful and fit woman. She had been cast in a few stage plays that had paid well but still didn't net a lot of money. Thank God she invested her earlier modelling money wisely.

Sam's band had a steady gig at The Rocket Club. It was reliable income for him. His song writing had also paid off. Several major artists had recorded some of his songs. He was also a highly in demand studio musician.

Sara and Sam met at a benefit concert twelve years ago and felt an instant attraction. Within the year they married and moved into a midtown apartment.

Many people figured that the two of them wouldn't make two years. Marriages between two artistic partners rarely stood the test of time yet here they were coming up on year twelve.

The biggest challenge for Sara was that her career seemed to be waning and her husband's career was waxing big time.

Sunday morning found the couple having a late breakfast and discussing their schedules for the coming week. Sara had no modelling jobs but she did have two auditions for plays. The play she was most interested in was Dark Romance. The script had been written by Dirk Smythe. Dirk Smythe was a famous playwright and an award winning actor/director.

Sam spent most mornings writing songs. His afternoons usually in the recording studio. He was getting so much studio work that he was considering giving up his Rocket Club gig.

"Elwood is working on a new recording project and has booked the studio from Wednesday to Sunday. He usually comes in with good charts prepared so it should be finished on time. Although it will mean some late nights."

"I have auditions Tuesday and Wednesday afternoons. The Dark Romance is the show I would really like to land but there will be hundreds of people there. I might be getting a bit too old to get choice parts anymore."

"You are still a very beautiful and talented woman and you deserve the limelight! I am sure you will be a knockout!"

------

"What a knockout!" Dirk Smythe commented to his assistant. Sara Griggs eh? I have heard that name before."

"She has done a few decent stage plays. She is probably better known as a model." Said the assistant.

"Sara, could you please sing for us? I need to hear your voice."

"Yes, I would like to sing "A Thousand Hearts", a song written by my husband."

Sara's voice was low and sultry. It was somewhere between alto and tenor and she loved to sing. She knew the song suited her voice to a tee.

She had also dressed for the part of a vamp. A black dress with a plunging back and neckline and a slit up the left side that would open up enough to show off the stockings she wore over her sculpted legs.

At one point in the song she made sure she bent over from her hips so the dress gaped to show her breasts cradled in the sheerest of bras. Dirk Smythe was duly impressed and moved her very near the top of the call back list.

Later that evening she had a text from Sam. "Working out arrangements with Elwood. Could be a long night."

She replied, "ok sweetheart. Say hi to Elwood for me."

So she settled in for another night of Netflix and a bottle of wine. She really wished Sam could be there with her but musicians hours were pretty irregular. Still it made her lonely.

------

Sam never made it home. Not unusual considering the amount of booze and substances these guys can put away. Sessions are like that and the pay was good.

Sara got a callback later that morning. Dirk would like to follow up. This was really exciting!

This time she wore her black leathers. Sam absolutely went bonkers when she would wear her black leathers for him. The pants looked sprayed on. If you had a coin in the pocket you could read the date. She also had a short leather jacket. Under the jacket was a white blouse tied in the front which bared her toned midriff. Sam thought it was her sexiest look.

Apparently Dirk thought so too as he exclaimed "Holy mother of fuck you are hot!" She read some parts of the script with a few different people. It lasted about an hour. Dirk hardly took his eyes off of her the whole time.

Dirk thanked everyone and said he would be in touch. He stopped Sara on the way out "Mrs. Griggs. I would like you to stay. Please, let's go have a drink and talk about your audition."

"Sure, thanks Mr. Smythe."

"Call me Dirk, my people call me Dirk and you are my people."

Sara blushed.

------

Sara was offered the lead role. The other actor still needed to be determined.

"Sara you are absolutely made for this role. I wasn't sure whether I would direct it or play the male lead but now I am sure that I will do both. I want to work with you so much!"

Dirk put his hand over Sara's hand on the table. Sara let him hold her hand for a few beats longer than she should have before saying, "Dirk, I am married you know."

"We all have our faults and crosses to bear Sara, a husband is yours." At that bit of wisdom he raised her hand to his lips and kissed her hand.

Dirk gave her a full copy of the script and told her the first read through for this two person play would be in a week. She was so excited to get this opportunity to work with a legend.

Sam was thrilled for Sara. This was a major coup to be working directly with Dirk Smythe.

Dirk was not only a legendary figure he also had a reputation as a womanizer. He had been married to two famous actresses, both great beauties. He had affairs while married to both of them. This reputation worried Sam because Sara fit rather nicely into Dirk's partner profile. But then again twelve years with her had proven to him that she could handle herself.

The recording sessions with Elwood had gone very well. In fact Elwood was so impressed with the guitar parts that Sam played that he offered him a job playing in his touring band. This was a big North American tour, months long. The pay was fantastic but the schedule was gruelling. It would also mean he wouldn't see Sara for much of that time unless she flew out to the various tour cities, hard when she would be working on The Dark Romance.

Sara and Sam had a long discussion about what to do. Sam wanted to turn the touring job down so he could concentrate on songwriting and studio work. Sara thought the touring gig was just too good to pass up. Sam argued that their relationship would suffer. Sara said that it would be fine. They could FaceTime after shows and she could fly out to a couple of dates. In the end Sam accepted the offer from Elwood. Rehearsals began the following week.

Sara had already memorized half the script by first read through. She always had the ability to memorize quickly. She was excited but also a bit scared. There were several scenes she wasn't crazy about. In the first act there was a love scene that was pretty graphically described. In the second act she would spend most of the act nude.

The play was in two acts. It was about two lovers who had only recently become an item. The action takes place in a small apartment in a high rise building in New York. It takes place during a long blackout in the city. The scene is supposed to be lit by candles. The leaping shadows from candle flames makes for a very creepy and disorienting visual environment. In the last act he tells his lover that he has a fatal illness and he wants to take a poison cocktail and die in her arms. Obviously the dark in Dark Romance can be interpreted in many ways.

The first read through went well. Sara had questions about the necessity for nudity but Dirk insisted it was essential to the play. She also asked in the sex scenes could be a little less graphic. This met with same answer.

Rehearsals started in two days. She figured she should have the entire script committed to memory by then.

Sam's rehearsals were tough because Elwood was a perfectionist. Sam had a leg up on the other band members since he was the guitarist on the recording. All in all they were ready within two weeks to hit the first leg of the tour.

The night before the tour busses were set to roll Sam and Sara ate dinner at Lagriffe, Sara's favourite restaurant. After that the went to a club and danced till the wee hours. Once home they fell into their bed and made passionate love to each other, several times. The next morning they kissed goodbye. It would be a month and a half till they could be together again.

Rehearsals for Dark Romance were well underway. Dirk was certainly a bit of a prima donna but she found him very interesting, talented and yes, very attractive. She could see why so many women went gaga for him.

The first love scene was the first bone of contention between them. The script called for her character to be naked and kneeling in front of Dirk's character and taking his cock into her mouth giving him a blow job. Dirk explained that yes they would both be naked but he would be wearing a false penis. He laughed and said his real one was too short and unimpressive. He explained to her that the fake penis was also for her comfort too since he was certain that her husband wouldn't approve of a real blow job.

Dirk wanted to try it out and film it so he could see the effect from the audience perspective. They both went backstage and stripped naked. Dirk came out wearing an enormous ten inch long, soft drink can thick prosthetic cock attached to his real unit.

"Ok, places everyone, Sara your line..."

"Oh my, I want that soooo bad."

She took hold of the rubber dick and pumped it. She licked it's bulbous head and down to it's balls. She did her best to relax her mouth and throat so she could take as much of it in as she could. She lost track of time and was surprised when Dirk said stop.

"Did you get that on video? Great!"

"Sara, stay right there."

As she knelt before him he removed the prosthetic to reveal his real penis which was not a lot shorter than the prosthetic. His cock was covered in his semen. He had had an orgasm inside the prosthetic as she was fellating it.

"That was so fucking hot Sara I couldn't help myself."

Dirk was not the only one who was turned on. Sara was halfway to an orgasm herself. The sight of Dirk's cum covered cock dangling in front of her face was too much for her. She took his real cock in her hand and licked it clean. As his cock hardened again she took it into her mouth and gave him a real blow job. She wasn't aware that the camera was still rolling.

"I am glad we have that out of the way. You have a real talent there Sara. The audience will love this scene."

Sara got home and FaceTimed with Sam. The tour was going well but he missed her. She told him about rehearsal and the fake cock and blow scene. Sam was very uncomfortable. She then told him about Dirk cumming in the prosthetic and that she cleaned him off and it ended with a real blow job. She apologized to Sam

"Sara, please don't do that again. I appreciate your honesty and Iunderstand getting carried away in the moment but it is a dangerous thing that could lead to more serious consequences. I love you and we made promises. Please don't do anything to hurt our relationship."

"Said the man with groupies lining up outside his door."

"Not my door. Security has been told specifically to keep them away from me at my insistence. I love you and the only groupie I am interested in is you Sara"

They shared mutual love you's and see you soons.

Sara knew she had crossed a dangerous line with Dirk. She knew his reputation and he knew she was attracted and she knew she was an irresistible and hot woman. She needed to tone it down.

The next scene that got a little contentious was the love scene in act two. It starts with a blow job which becomes cunt licking and then doggy style fucking.

The first and last parts would be done with the prosthetic penis but cunnilingus couldn't be faked very well. They agreed that a false crotch could be made for stage use but it would mean an impossible makeup job done on the fly. So Dirk said that they would just have to tough it out and do the real thing.

Sara was by no means against cunnilingus, in fact she was a big fan. Sam was quite adept at it but she was leery about Dirk's tongue bringing her to orgasm. Dirk explained that if an orgasm happens then it just means you won't have to act as if you had one.

The blow job with fake unit went well, the cunt eating went even better. Damn, who knew that Dirk was a virtuoso at pussy eating. She not only orgasmed, she squirted. Dirk didn't slow down. He placed his prosthetic at Sara's moist opening and pushed it all the way in. Sara bucked against him cumming twice before Dirk told them to stop. Pulling out of Sara he tore off the fake dick and buried his own deep into her pussy.

"STOP!" Sara shouted.

"Ok, ok. Sorry I just got carried away." Dirk smiled as he backed away and stood.

"Don't forget I am a married woman who is deeply in love with her husband! No fucking penetration, got it.!"

"Oh come on Sara. We both know you want it bad."

"No I don't. If you try that again you'll be looking for another actress and you'll be looking at an assault charge."

"Sara, if I was to send your husband copies of the video I had made of our rehearsals your fucking marriage would be toast. We will rehearse these scenes many times. If you stop me again like you just stopped me now I will send Sam a copy. That is not a threat. It is a promise. Now, bend the fuck over so I can finish!"

"Fuck you Dirk. I didn't sign up to take your abuse. Go ahead and send Sam a copy. He already knows what has happened and he isn't too thrilled with you. One more infraction Dirk and you can kiss this show goodbye."

After Sara got home she FaceTimed with Sam.

"Dirk is playing with fire and I am sick of it Sam."

"So quit the show. What can he do?"

"Sue me for breech of contract that's what."

"Do you want me to talk to him?"

"No, because I know you. You would end up in jail."

"True, I don't have much tolerance for assholes that abuse women. Especially my woman. I know this could be a huge career changer for you, but if it costs you your self respect is it really worth it? Next time what will he ask for? Will he change the script so you have to take him in your ass? Fuck that."

"I wouldn't put anything past him. He threatened to send you a video that he took at a rehearsal. It just shows what we already talked about. It might look shocking but it is a prosthetic, it looks real but feels like a dildo. He is trying to blackmail me into sex with me. I told him if he tries anything funny I quit the show and sue for abuse."

"If that doesn't scare him tell him if he takes that next step I will come visit him personally. Just me and my entourage!"

"Entourage of leg breakers you mean. Yes Sam, that might just make him soil his shorts."

"You've got this babe. I love you and I trust you."

"I love you too sweetheart. See you soon."

Dark Romance rehearsals continued but with a little more decorum and a little less fucking about. Dirk is not used to having women challenge him. He isn't used to hearing the word no. It has shocked him into better behaviour. He is proud of this play and he will let nothing get in the way. Opening is coming up this Thursday and the pressure is on.

Dirk Smythe ground his teeth in frustration. This actress was amazing but she is a pain in the ass. She has refused every advance he has made since the blow job he first got from her. Normally the women are begging him to fuck them at this point. He looked up Sam online and realized that he was very well thought of by people in the business, people who could make trouble, big trouble for him. That is what is keeping him from putting real pressure on Sara. But he has a plan to exact revenge.

Sara was happy Dirk was behaving himself. No more threats. The show was in great shape. She was sure it would cause a stir in the industry and that could pay huge dividends for her. The script has the play ending with Dirk's character dying in bed with Sara's character holding him. Dirk made a last minute change to reverse the blocking. He would die embracing Sara in the bed. It seemed like a strange alteration but he was the playwright and director.

Opening night finally arrived and the critics were raving, calling it a tour de force. They all gushed over the actress's performance and beauty. The entire second act with her in the nude was hailed as groundbreaking. As the play ended with Dirk's character dying there wasn't a dry eye in the house.

Sam had sent her a dozen red roses and all his love.

The play ran for a month and the final performance was going to be something special. Dirk planned on getting a little revenge on Sara for being so uncooperative during rehearsals. It was a bonus that the gap in Sam's touring schedule meant he would be there to watch.

The play went wonderfully that night. Just before the final scene there is a blackout. During the blackout Dirk took a handful of lubricant and gave his cock a liberal coating. He then got into the bed onstage. Sara's character walks across the floor and climbs into the bed. Dirk embraces her from behind the same as every performance but tonight he places his lubed up erection against her. As she speaks her lines he rubs his erection along her ass seeking her opening. She can't speak her last line as she cries out reaches behind her, grabs hold of his balls and squeezes like she is trying to crack a walnut. Dirk howls in pain and wants desperately to get off the bed but Sara will have none of that. Her grip is tenacious, he can't move. The audience is mesmerized. They don't know if it is part of the script or if there is a real problem.

Sara finally releases his balls after Dirk passes out from the pain. Curtain.

Sara takes the curtain call and gets a standing ovation. Dirk lies unconscious on the bed.

Sam approached the stage presenting his wife with another bouquet of roses. He takes one from the bouquet and throws it onto Dirk who is beginning to wake up but is in a world of pain. As Sam left the stage he told the stage manager to call an ambulance for Dirk commenting that his wife has one hell of a grip.

There was no after party. Sam drive Sara home in silence. They went straight up stairs to the bedroom. She stripped her clothes off and told Sam she needed to make love to him. Dirk's heavily lubed penis had left a lot of lube behind. Sam gently slid up into her and they made soft and gentle love.

After the lovemaking they showered and returned to bed.

"I anticipated that Dirk was going to find a way to get back at me. The final scene was the best opportunity and once Dirk changed the blocking so he was behind me in bed I knew what he would attempt. He is an asshole but a predictable asshole."

"You missed the last line babe, what happened?"

"It is hard to recite your lines when there is a greased up erection trying to force it's way up into your ass. That was the moment I decided that the final scene of Dark Romance was going to have a surprise ending tonight. With apologies to Tchaikovsky it ended with The Nutcracker!"

Rwg7
Rwg7
221 Followers