Dark Side of the Moon Pt. 01

Story Info
Dressed only in white lingerie, Jessie wakes up on the Moon.
3k words
4.42
12k
7

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm returning after a nine-month break in writing and thought I'd try something new.

This story is inspired by the 2011 3-part series Sphere by Testudo. The use of the name "Eric" and date of his abduction are homages and should not be confused as being the same character or existing in the same universe. The story, characters, and settings are my own.

If you don't have a taste for nonconsent or sci-fi please turn the channel now. Realism doesn't live here; fantasy does.

All characters engaged in sexual activity are over 18.

****

0

"Okay, Jessie one last question," my new gynecologist asked as he stepped away from between my legs. "How many times have you given birth?"

"Excuse me?" I asked stunned since I'd never been pregnant. "Never. Never been pregnant before. One or two late scares, but never pregnant."

He smiled warmly if not patronizingly. "There's no judgement here, but the mouth of your cervix says otherwise."

I wanted to cry. He brought up two pictures on his phone. "This is a cervix that has never had a baby pass through it." The picture showed a smooth cervix with a small pinprick hole in it. "This is one that's given birth." This one didn't have the pinprick, it had a tight slit with creases in it. "That's what yours looks like." I felt a tear slide my cheek.

"But I've never been pregnant..." I repeated.

1

My friends at Emory University in Atlanta hadn't understood my excitement at returning to Missouri for summer vacation after our first year of grad school. Especially going to someplace so--rural. They were heading to Savannah to waitress and share a house close to the beach. They would return with tan lines, even Tiffany the only one wild enough to wear a microkini.

But here on the 100 acres my parents live and raise cattle I can lay out by the pool totally nude while they are at work. I would return to campus with NO tan lines. At 5'8" and 22 I'm lean thanks to a cross-country scholarship that, thankfully, covered one year of grad school. My breasts aren't anything to get excited about, depending on the day and bra I could go with either a B- or C-cup. However, much to the bafflement of my doctor, from late August to Thanksgiving they'll fit into a D-cup and even leak milk. Pink quarter sized areolas surround the nubs of my nipples.

My pussy is freshly waxed smooth, it's an annual ritual since I graduated high school. After graduation I ended things with the boy I'd dated since our sophomore year and shaved 'down there' for the first time. I kept it shaved all summer and, in the fall, let it grow and shaved it into a cute heart shape.

My freshman year boyfriend loved it, and while I really liked him, but I broke it off at the end of the year and I shaved again. Rinse and repeat. Every. Damn. Year. It was as mysterious as my new gynecologist thinking I'd given birth before.

Feeling the warmth of the Sun on my skin becoming too warm, I rolled onto my front before my fair skin could burn to a crisp. In the distance I could hear the hum of the neighbor's drone as the dirty old man thought he'd sneak a peek over the privacy fence. I took a moment to consider my options. First, I could shoot it out of the sky with daddy's shotgun. It was risky, my political science professor had us read about a case involving a man shooting down a drone spying on his daughter's sunbathing. The jury was still out on if this was federal airspace or if people had personal airspace. So not worth the risk.

Second option is just roll over and give the poor guy a show. He's not my type, but his wife is an absolute bitch. My family has always felt sorry for him, and I've always had a secret exhibitionist side that I've been too inhibited to explore. The worst that could happen is the pictures end up online. In that case daddy would probably kick the poor guy's ass. And honestly, it's not like there's a few out there already. A few of my boyfriends, starting with my high school boyfriend, had already done that. Beyond some embarrassment among my peers my parents never found out. And I wasn't about to tell them!

"Fuck it." I whispered to no one and rolled over just as the low humming stopped. A few seconds later I heard something crash in the woods. I opened my eyes and hovering silently above me was a silver, tic-tack shaped ship. A blue circle appearing on the bottom that emitted a sudden, blindingly bright light.

"Oh fuck. Not again."

2

Slowly I came out of a dreamless sleep. I was laying on something warm and soft, but not a mattress. It felt sticky, but not a wet sticky like slime. This was more like a band aid with a very weak adhesive. I tried to move and met with a slight resistance. I opened my eyes and sat up on the floor in a strange room. The walls a highly polished silver blur of colored metal. I instinctively felt around the squishy, rubbery floor for my glasses.

As I realized this was probably a fool's errand, I found them and put them on. I could tell I had been dressed; but was shocked to see what whomever brought me here dressed me in. With my glasses I could see myself reflected in the mirror finish of the walls. I wore a white corset, sheer panties, and stockings. "Great, I was abducted by fetishists."

The room was a little chilly, I crossed my arms over my chest and started rubbing to warm myself. The sensation was unnaturally sensual, and I felt my nipples growing erect and a warmth between my legs. I found myself squirming on the floor, my mind reeling as I tried to figure out where I was and how I got here.

The room was not like anything I had ever seen before; but at the same time a memory clawed at my mind. Like a dream that has faded out of focus but not yet completely forgotten. I stood, the floor holding onto me for a moment before releasing me.

As I stood a part of the wall just opened. No noise. No detectable movement. It was as if a door had appeared out of thin air. "Nothing ventured." I shrugged and stepped into a dark, empty corridor. The path to my right illuminated. My breathing quickened, I could feel my chest rising and falling with each heavy breath. I followed the lights as they blinked on before me, and off behind me. I looked back and the door I had just walked through was gone.

When I looked ahead, there was another opening in the wall leading to a room. It was larger than the one I came to in; but that wasn't what was remarkable. What was remarkable was it looked like a normal bedroom. It was a little dated by a decade. And there was a man laying on the bed reading a book.

The light above me went dark. I took that as a sign I should step into room. I cupped one hand over my pussy. I could feel the heat and my panties soaked; I knew I was on display. He looked up at me and a goofy grin spread across his face. Meanwhile my heart thundered, and I struggled not to run like my mind was telling me to do.

But my body propelled itself forward into his room, the wall closing behind me. He closed his book and leapt to his feet. "Hello...I'm..."

"It's good to see you again, Jessie."

My jaw hit the floor as he used my name. "How..." I started to speak, and he raised his hand.

"There'll be time for talking after." He said slipping out of his shirt.

"After what?" I asked as he unbuttoned his jeans, letting them fall to the floor. "What are you doing you freak?"

"After we fuck." He said it as if this were the most normal thing in the world. And that I wanted to fuck him.

"What did you say?" I asked, anger growing in my voice. Defiantly I placed my hands on my hips.

His eyes went straight to my panties. "Smooth as always. Just the way I like." By this time, he had his cock out and was stroking it, his eyes appraising me like a wolf sizes up a doe.

"Hey asshole...who are you?" I screamed while the bastard actually took a moment to stretch.

"3..." He spoke.

"3 what? What the fuck is going on?"

"2..."

"This...this is creepy..." I turned to look for a way out and away from this rapist mother fucker.

"1."

I froze, my back to him as he finished his countdown. After a few seconds I began to laugh and gloat as I turned to face him. "See mother fucker, nothing..." That's when the heat hit me. The sight of him nude standing there. My mouth began drooling as my eyes locked on his cock. I could feel my pussy opening, getting wet for him.

I don't remember going to my knees, I just remember being driven by my need to have it in my mouth. My tongue sliding around the bulbous tip. My lips kissing and sliding along the shaft. I cupped his balls in my hand as if I knew exactly what he liked. I had never given head with this much passion before. I heard him groaning above me. I looked up and our eyes met. This wasn't what I wanted, what I needed.

I stood and he grabbed me, tossing me on my back on his bed. He reached for my panties and tugged them off. "They've never you, or anyone, in white before." He said. "Interesting." His words meaningless to me as his strong hands gripped my ankles and pulled my legs open wide.

"Fuck me." I begged him as he slid between my legs. I felt his cock enter me as my whole body tingled. I closed my eyes and inside my mind's eye I could see a cock inside my pussy, going in and out of me. Stretching me. Filling me. I squirmed beneath this strange man. Felt his lips on mine as we kissed, our tongues dancing as I wrapped my arms and legs around him, encouraging him to take me harder. Deeper.

I realized he wasn't wearing a condom. Normally I'd be freaking out, but right now the fact I was being fucked bare only made me hotter and wetter. I squeezed my legs around his waist, and he began thrusting harder. I broke our kiss to catch my breath and a loud moan escaped my lips. He took the opportunity to bury his face in my neck and start to suckle. I didn't care if he left a mark.

As I began to build his fucking became wilder and more intense. "Fuck, I'm going to cum!" I yelled and my nails dug into his back. He responded with one last violent thrust and held himself against my cervix. I could feel his cock twitching inside me. His warm cum planted deep inside, right against the opening to my womb.

As we came down together, he collapsed on top of me and rested for a moment holding me pinned to his bed before rolling off. I rolled on to my side facing him, the fight fucked out of me. For the moment. "That was incredible and all...but what the fuck is happening? How did you make me fuck you like that?"

3

He looked at me, his chest heaving as he caught his breath. "I guess I do owe you an explanation. I've missed you, it's hell waiting to see if they bring you back. I was worried last year would be our last summer."

"What do you mean 'our' last summer? Who are you? Where are we?"

He lay back on his pillow. "Well first off, my name is Eric. I was a college student, and like you, an alien abductee."

"Well, I guess I'm one now." I said defiantly.

He shook his head. "No. You've been abducted before. At least four times I know of."

I felt like I had taken a punch to the gut. "What do you mean? Four times that you know of?" I sat up in bed, the covers falling from my breasts. I felt anger rising, yet I didn't do anything to cover my nakedness. He closed his eyes and remained completely calm which infuriated me.

"About every three months that door opens, and new girl is standing there in lingerie. We spend three months together, and then she's returned home, and I stay here." He looked sad as he spoke. "Sometimes a girl will be brought back multiple times. Usually twice and one other time three times. You, this is your fifth time being brought to me." I saw his eyes begin to water before he turned away from me. "Which will probably be your last visit."

"If I've been here before--why don't I remember? Why isn't my picture plastered on milk cartons as a missing person?"

He wipes a tear from his eyes and turns back to me. "Well, from what they tell me while you're up here false memories are being implanted on everyone you know. Your parents are going through their summer building memories of family trips and picnics. Even your friends like Tiffany are being implanted with false memories of phone conversations. Your social media and phone are sending out text messages."

"Who are they? And how is any of this possible?" Each one of his answers splintered into multiple questions.

"They're the greys, you know the guys with the bulbous heads and large black eyes? Them. They're from the Zeta Reticula system. As for how? They're society has about a 100-million-year head start on ours and able to travel 12 parsecs in only six months. They're capable of impossible feats of biology and medicine." He looks away from me in shame and guilt.

"How long have you been here?"

"I don't know...ten years? The last time I was on Earth was October 2011. It's 2021, right? Or is it 2022?" He asked remaining entirely calm.

"It's 2021. You don't know what year it is?"

He nods. "We're on the dark side of the moon." He snaps his fingers, and a window appears in a wall. I can see the lunar surface, it's bright and grey. The horizon is topped by a black, star-filled sky. I slip out of bed and step to the window, looking for Earth. Eric answers a question I hadn't asked. "It's not going to be there. The moon is tidal locked, so it doesn't rotate. This part of the moon is permanently facing away from home and so cannot be seen by telescopes."

"But I thought the dark side of the moon would be perpetual night." I stand naked and in awe.

"No, Jessie." I feel his arms wrap around me. It feels good, he's warm and I lean back against his chest to listen to him speak. "Sunlight falls on all parts of the Moon equally. It's only 'dark' to all but a few humans because it's largely unknown to them."

We stood there in silent awe of the universe. Maybe me a little more than Eric because this had become his life. For me I was seeing it for the first time, even though technically it was my fifth time.

4

Standing in Eric's arms had a powerful erotic effect on me. His cum was still dripping out of me, but I wanted him again. It didn't make sense, I had questions that I was honestly terrified of asking. But my mind was blanking as my thoughts turned to sex. I could tell Eric was having the same struggle as his hands began exploring my body just like he had so many times before. Times I could not remember.

He pinched my nipples in just the way I liked. He slid a finger inside me, rubbed my clit with his palm in a way no one else had ever done--and which made me squirm like no other man had been able to make me. Soon I was cumming on his hand as he held me on shaking legs.

As I recovered from my orgasm, I turned and not going to be satisfied until I feel his cum inside me, I pressed my chest into his and kissed him. He lifted me off my feet and carried me to bed and I spread my legs for him. Soon he was inside me thrusting, my pussy molding itself around his shaft in an oddly familiar way. "Oh God, Eric you feel so good." I squirm beneath him.

His hand reach for my breasts, massaging them lovingly as he thrust in and out of me. His balls smacking on my ass as he took me. It felt natural and a calmness settled around me. Our eyes met and I felt something stirring just under my consciousness. He was looking at me with the unmistakable stare of a man in love; it was a look I'd only seen in my high school boyfriend's eyes and my Junior year boyfriend. I could feel my own eyes quivering and a tear slide down my cheek. This felt like more than fucking or sex--it felt like two people deeply in love with one another.

He kissed me as I felt him thrust into me and holding himself against my cervix, filled my pussy with his cum. I lay pinned beneath him for I don't know how long before he slid off me. I rolled onto my side and laid an arm around his chest and wrapped a stocking clad leg around his. In a few minutes we had fallen asleep, my questions would have to wait.