Dark Side of the Moon Pt. 02

Story Info
Secrets are revealed the morning after Jessie's abduction.
2.4k words
4.32
3.4k
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second part of a series 'Dark Side of the Moon' about a girl named Jessie who wakes up in an alien base on the Dark Side of the Moon. Here she meets a slightly older man named Eric who claims know her intimately. Despite the bizarre circumstances, she finds herself irresistibly drawn to him sexually.

This story is a slow burn focusing on character and plot. Thus, if you're looking for a stroke and go this may not be the story for you. It relies heavily on alien abduction lore; if you don't have a taste for nonconsent or sci-fi please turn the channel now. Realism doesn't live here; fantasy does.

All characters engaged in sexual activity are over 18.

****

5

I wake up, it's my room but not as I left it. It's an older version of my room, from 2017 or right after high school. Pictures of my high school boyfriend are still on my desk. One Direction posters proudly hang on the wall. I think to myself how weird of a dream I just had and I lay back in bed. Just as I'm about to drift back asleep a bright light pierces my eyelids. I sit-up, shading my eyes with a hand and look at the source.

My wall is gone, replaced by the bright light. Out of the light three small figures appear. Thin bodies with whispy limbs and large bulbous heads approach right before I pass out.

I wake up again laying on something warm and soft, but not a mattress. It felt sticky, but not a wet sticky like slime. This was more like a band aid with a very weak adhesive. I tried to move and met with a slight resistance. I opened my eyes and sat up on the floor in a strange room. The walls a highly polished silver blur of colored metal. I instinctively felt around the squishy, rubbery floor for my glasses.

As I realized this was probably a fool's errand, I found them and put them on. I could tell I had been dressed; but was shocked to see what whomever brought me here dressed me in. With my glasses I could see myself reflected in the mirror finish of the walls. I'm in a dark blue bra and panty set, my legs are clad in black thigh high stockings. The panties are sheer and I can see my pussy has been shaved.

It was chilly so I crossed my arms across my chest and stood, the floor trying to hold me to it, but I'm able to stand. As I get to my feet, a door opens in the wall. I hesitate to go through it until the lights in the room shut off and I'm plunged into darkness and the temperature drops what feels 20 degrees. I hurry through into the hallway.

I follow the lights to my right until I come to another wall with a door that magically appears. I see Eric, he's reading a book. "Hi, I'm..." He looks up at me and then returns to his book. I'm not used to this, he acts like a lingerie clad girl is regularly delivered to him.

After a few moments he closes his book and sets it aside. "Hello, you're new."

6

The need to pee wakes me up, I'm laying in bed next to Eric. I can feel his cum dried on my thighs and more dribbling out of me. I slide out of bed and notice I'm wearing nothing but white thigh highs, I'm amazed there's no runs in them. I shake it off and hurry to the bathroom.

Eric is still sleeping when I return to bed, I try and shake the memory of the dream I just had. I wondered if this wasn't just a dream, but a repressed memory fighting it's way to the surface of my consciousness. It didn't sound so crazy slipping into bed next to a guy I just met who claims this is actually our fifth meeting on an alien base on the dark side of the Moon.

I slip my head under the sheets and find Eric's cock. He's erect already and feels so good in my hand as I start to stroke him. I lean over and give it a tentative lick, I can taste his dried cum and my pussy juice. It's not as disgusting as I thought it would be so I slide it into my mouth, cupping his balls and teasing them with the tips of my finger nails. My tongue dancing along his shaft.

He stirred beneath me, and I heard him moan softly. Fingers slid through my hair. "Mmmm, Jessie..." He moaned as I started sucking him faster, making slurping and popping noises as I worshipped his cock. "I'm gonna..." He said sleepily and then erupted in my mouth. I normally don't like the taste of cum, but his was different. Sweeter, not as bitter as the other guys I've blown. I swallowed eagerly as Eric pulled the sheet off me. "Good morning, beautiful."

"Good morning." I replied, not yet ready to give him a term of endearment. My stomach made a rumbling noise. "What's there to eat around here?" It struck me I hadn't eaten since breakfast before I went to sunbathe by the pool.

"Think about food and snap your fingers." Eric answered.

I did and an opening appeared in the wall, on the other side was a standard human kitchen. Maybe a little dated, but a human kitchen that reminded me of Earth. "This place is amazing."

"They have evolved past using words and communicate using telepathy. This includes their technology. Anything we would have that's voice activated--they have thought activated."

I slipped out of bed. "Did they give you an apartment or something?" I went to the kitchen, and opened the fridge. To my surprise it was well stocked with items I recognized. I pulled out some eggs and bacon, found a pan and started frying the bacon.

"Yep." Eric said as he put on a pair of jeans and socks before joining me. "The food is artificial. They have these food synthesizer thingys that can create food at the molecular level. From what I understand the first humans they brought here resisted having a complete meal appear out of thin air. So, the greys gave them kitchens and delivered the ingredients."

"How long ago was that?"

Eric shrugged his shoulders in a way that I was beginning to find endearing. "I don't know. From what I understand the first 'kitchens' weren't much more than campfires if that tells you anything."

I looked at him as bacon grease started splattering and popping. "Like cavemen?"

Eric gave me one of those shrugs that was becoming more adorable.

"What I don't understand," I started scrambling the eggs, "is why am I so okay with this? Why aren't I fighting you? Or even thinking about how to escape?"

For the first time I noticed he could not look at me. "They do something to us. They medicate us." He took a deep breath as if getting ready to tell me something I didn't want to hear. "When you woke up, you were on a sticky floor right?"

I nodded 'yes'.

"Well, that's like one of those medicated pads. They put some sort of drug on it and while you're laying there in an induced sleep it's absorbing into your body."

I put the bowl down and hung my head. "So, none of this is real? None of this," I turned and pointed at my nude form, "isn't what I want? It's all forced?" I felt the need to rage and cry.

He closed his eyes, but didn't need to go searching for the right words. I realized he'd give this speech several times before--and not just to me. "It doesn't control you. It helps you overcome your inhibitions. We've talked about how you come to love it here, being nude or close to it all the time because you enjoyed sunbathing in the nude. How you've even competed in amateur night in strip clubs." He closed his eyes. "You're an exhibitionist and having an exhibitionist girlfriend is a huge turn-on for me."

I poured the scrambled eggs into the bacon grease and watched them bubble. There were so many questions I had for Eric. And while he seemed to have all the answers, it seemed as if it was as difficult for him to answer them as it was for me to ask. "So did they match me to you then?"

"Yes."

"Why?" The eggs were starting to bubble in the grease as I stirred them.

"That's," he started sniffing. "do you smell that?"

I started smelling a sweet scent as my body warmed. "Is that an air freshener?" I felt my body growing warm.

"No. We've been talking too long." I heard him stand and I took the eggs from the burner as I felt his arms around my waist. He tugged me away from the stovetop and bent me over the counter.

I could feel my body responding, opening for Eric. My breasts smashed against the counter made me shiver with desire. My mind blanked of all my questions, I wanted...needed...his cock inside me as I felt his hand grab my hair and pull my head back. He put his head just inside my lips and I pushed back, taking him all the way inside me.

His fingers of his left hand gripped my left hip as he pulled out of me and held me with just his tip inside me. I pushed back just as he thrust back into me. His hand in my hair added just the right mix of pain and pleasure as he fucked me. I could tell he liked it, he seemed bigger than he had before. "Oh God Eric! Don't stop!"

At this angle he was hitting just right and I couldn't believe how good it felt. I got on my tip-toes to allow him easier access. "Fuck Jessie! I love you!" He cried out, his fingers tightening around my waist.

"I love you too, Eric!" I didn't think about what I said, I just said it. It felt right.

His balls slapped against me as he turned my head to awkwardly face him enough so he could kiss me. His lips met mine and we Frenched as he took me. He let go of my hair and wrapped his right arm around my waist, his fingers searching for my pussy. I smiled through the kiss as his fingertips brushed my clit before he started rubbing.

Soon I was cumming, my cunt spasming along his shaft. His fingers rubbing me hard. He swelled inside me, grunting as he came and once more my body greedily milked him until I collapsed, gasping for air on the counter. He held me, his cock still hard inside me, giving me kisses along my ears.

As I started to gather my senses, I realized what he had said--and what I said back. "Eric, about what I said..."

"I know." He caressed my cheek. "We've done this dance before. The first time we said it to each other right before they returned you to Earth. Since then, each time I've felt it when I see you." I felt his cock pulse inside me, a reminder we were still coupled.

"But what about me? Why did it come so easily?"

"I think it's something your subconscious mind knows. Memories of your past abductions cannot be erased, only buried. They'll be coming back to you in dreams, or flashes, or you'll say something you don't fully understand."

I thought about this as I rubbed a nylon-clad foot along his leg. I liked the way it made his cock twitch inside me. "When I saw the UFO hovering over me, I thought it was weird that I said 'Oh Fuck. Not again'."

"That was your subconscious; seeing the harvest shuttle triggered you." His cock softened to the point that it slipped out of me. I felt our mingled cum sliding down my thigh.

I turned and faced him as my tummy rumbled so I turned my attention back to finishing breakfast.

7

"So what happened to us just now? We were chatting, then I smelled something sweet, then you were mauling me." I brought our plates to the table and sat down. "Not that I minded."

"Well, that's the greys." Eric said as he started eating, closing his eyes. "These are good, I've missed your eggs."

"Why? Why do they want us to fuck?"

He opened his eyes and looked at mine. "This is the hard question." A tear slid down his cheek. "They're breeding us." I put my hand on hers. "Select humans."

I froze as the realization hit me. I pulled my hand away. "You fucker!" My body flushed with rage. I took my plate and threw it across the room, eggs and bacon splattered the wall and floor. He took a quick bite before I could take his food and throw it against the other wall. I slapped him. "How many times?" I could feel the tears start to flow. "How many times have I been pregnant?"

"Four."

I slapped him again. "You fucker. How many women have you raped?" The question made him look away from me. "How many women have been delivered to you so you can get off?"

"Eighteen I think."

His calmness only served to further infuriate me before the rage turned white hot and I slapped him a third time before I broke down crying. I felt his hand on my shoulder and pushed him away, running to the bed. I heard the wall open and close, I stole a glance and Eric was gone.

Eric returned what seemed like hours later, after I had a chance to calm down. He brought a steak dinner complete with a rose in an elegant vase. The color of the rose was unnatural and beautiful, a violet color that changed hue as it moved. The steak smelled amazing, and I sat up in bed as he put it on the table.

"I'll give you more time if you want." His demeanor for the first time looked uncertain, as if for the first time he didn't know the answer. "I want you to know, I'm a prisoner here too. I didn't volunteer for this. I woke up in the same room as you. The same drugs absorbing through my skin. The same sweet smell that made you wet and open--made me hard." I saw his red cheek from where I repeatedly slapped him; I felt guilty for hurting him.

He continued. "I wish things were different. I wish I'd met you on Earth and we fell in love the normal way." Eric snapped his fingers, a dull shamed sound and the wall opened.