All Comments on 'Dark Travelers Ch. 06'

by GinaTina

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Thank You

I can't tell you how long I have waited for this chapter; of couse it only has me desperately hoping that you post the next chapter ASAP. This is a wonderfully crafted story. Thanks for posting.

sexynoisesturnmeonsexynoisesturnmeonabout 13 years ago
WOW and

THANKYOU!!! I can't wait for the next one, I check all the time. Five stars for you my friend!! That was awesome!! Please more soon?!

On another note, I am glad to hear that Mother and baby are doing well, Congratulations:-)

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeabout 13 years ago
Eureka!

This is a tremendous chapter. There's delicious plot development, the original characters grow in depth and complexity while the newly introduced wizard defies conventional goody-goodyness. There's even hot inter-species sex. Congratulations on releasing this compelling new piece of the saga. Well done!

lucianloverlucianloverabout 13 years ago
Congratulations!!!

On being able to combine motherhood and good writing!!!A remarkable feat.Take your time and give us another excellent chapter when she allows you too LOL.After all family is more important than readers!!!!!!

However, we need another fix soon hahahaha!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Another great chapter

loved the twist and developments. Though I do not mind the pace, I am however wondering when/if Anya and Kirik's relationship will develope.

KEEP WRITTING!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Amazing!

It's ridiculous how excited I was when I saw you had a new chapter up. Great, great work. I love it.

I really like that the brothers are coming to reluctantly care for the girls, and that it comes through the little things.

And the action scene! Awesome.

Can't wait for the next one. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I just love they pace of the story with just enough action, it's great! I do feel sympathy for Andi, it was her first time in all. She must be confuse and whatnot. I can just feel it getting more awesome!! So glad you updated.

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 13 years ago
I wanted to enjoy this chapter

but it was too nonconsent for me. I can deal with reluctance and then giving in but that's not what this was. He used her body against her, despite her saying/gesturing no, despite knowing her innocence. I want them to prove that they are not unfeeling barbarians so that I can like them... but they keep proving the opposite. While I don't think it is in Kael's personality to stop and not take something he wants, I cannot condone and definitely cannot enjoy rape.

Despite my distaste for recent events, I thought this chapter was very well written. A lot happened and the new revelations about Anya have opened up the story a lot. I look forward to seeing where you go with the story and I'm hoping for some more consensual liaisons.

DoctorWolfDoctorWolfabout 13 years ago
Loved it!

Very well written and engaging. The plot has me hooked. I understand the non consent element. You let us know early on the men were bad guys. I actually expected more violence (pleasantly surprised you didn't go that route) Maybe they change and grow? Maybe not - either way great story. Thank you.

romancemultiromancemultiabout 13 years ago

so glad you updated!! This chapter felt very character to me and the nonconsent/reluctant line is very hard to pull off. It was obviously slightly more nonconsent - but that fit the characters and the story and not so far nonconsent that you can't see them coming back from it. I'm also glad Andi/Kael were the 1st to go futher - both characters are so open with their emotions (esp. dislike) that its actually easier to imagine (for me) them crazy about each other and Kirik/Anya hiding their feelings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Keep it up

Two thumbs up....I love this story so far..you run the story where you want. It has me hooked and waiting for more.

virgochildvirgochildabout 13 years ago
glad

I am so glad that you finally updated, and I even happier that you really love writing this story because, it makes me happy that you are happy.

And as for your daughter, what a beautiful name for her, and I am glad that she is doing well, and I hope you are enjoying motherhood. I wonder will I enjoy it when I have my baby.

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 13 years ago
Interesting twist

So Anya is a witch. It looks like the girls aren't getting away any time soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Excellent

I'm really enjoying the story. It's well written, the characters are well developed and the plot seems interesting. Congratulations on becoming a mother and I hope all is going well on that front as well.

The one suggestion I would make is to put the translations in as they are needed instead of all at the end. It's a lot easier to figure out what the characters are saying if the translations are earlier, especially if the dialogue that needs translation isn't at the end. I'd recommend checking out The Rising Sun & The Morning Calm by vinkb. It has a fair amount of japanese and korean, and though I don't always agree with how the japanese is put into romanji, vinkb does an excellent job of translating within the story.

miwildcatmiwildcatabout 13 years ago
Very Good

I have been hooked on this story since I first came across it and I love how you are doing it and was waiting with baited breath for this chapter. I love it and love how you added a twist to it by making Anya a witch. I especially love how the relationship between Kael and Andi is moving too bad we couldn't see more between Anay and Kirik

untamable_spirit7untamable_spirit7about 13 years ago
Better and Better

Your chapters get better and better as they progress. I checked back every day waiting for this chapter. You are very gifted and I am thoroughly enjoying every bit of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Amazing

The wait was very much worth it. Your style of writing truly is remarkable. It draws in the reader and leaves them wanting more and more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Gets more addictive...

the more chapters you write! Please keep up the great work!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Awesome!

I can't tell you how excited I got when I found a new chapter! I've been checking back almost every day waiting for an update and this certainly didn't disappoint! I am impressed and intrigued by the creativity of the new addition to the story line with the revelations about the scroll as well as your talented development of the characters. Im glad that Anya has something special about her and hope something cool might come to light with Andi as well. I was also ecstatic to get some amazing lemons! Overall, I love your story and think you're doing amazing! I look forward to the next chapter!! Hope everything with baby Riley continues to go well and am glad you are finally getting some more sleep :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I'm a huge reader...

I read. All the time. I read mainly fantasy and sci-fi because it's my favorite genre. This story definitely ranks among my top ten stories. The structure of this tale is as fantastic, realistic, and believable as any other. With a little fine-tuning, I wouldn't be surprised to see a series of this in Barnes & Noble. Heck, I kind of wish for it.

MizTMizTabout 13 years ago
Worth The Wait

Hell Yes!!!!!!!! As always Gina you surprise me with each turn you take. Whether it's the self serving Wizard, Keal and Andi's new ? what relationship or whatever it is and the biggest shock is of course that Anya is a witch and the only way to read the scroll is to transfer it to her skin. Girl what will you write next? As always you leave me craving the next chapter,

Mackenzie TaylorMackenzie Taylorabout 13 years ago

totally worth the wait. you are doing so wonderfully and congrats on the baby.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Oh, Kael!

*drops dead on the floor*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
More!!

so good! this is probably... no definitely... my very favorite story! I can't wait for more! Please give us another chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Hooked

I'm totally hooked, I read all of these so far and I can't get enough. So ready for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wow

I love these chapters! You're a most excellent writer, and I'm really impressed that you're able to juggle a new family with the demands of your voracious readers. Can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Fantastic!!!!

I rank you among the top writers on Literotica!! So looking forward to more soon. Keep the good words flowing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Seriously, I'm dying here!

This is so good, and just keeps getting better. Don't get me wrong, I'm very happy for you and your growing family, and I hope you're enjoying every second with your new little one. But... I don't think I can stand the wait!!!! I hope you'll post another chapter soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
amazing!

I'm loving it so far, keep up the great work Gina! Oh and happy mother's day. :)

gw0313gw0313almost 13 years ago
5*****

Your killing us slowly here...two months...please post another chapter please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Omg please more.....

I have read this story from the beginning. It's the smartest plot driven story ever. And you dropped a good plot twist finally letting one brother have his fun. I love where your going with this story.

I continue to check this story all the time.

Please update.

LanaLove93LanaLove93almost 13 years ago
Awesome

This is a great story hope to read more real soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Eager for the next installment!

Congratulations on your new baby. I feel selfish asking for another installment since I know you're busy but I love your writing and am completely captivated by this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Kind of Late But...

I loved the chapter! I always do! Kind of late on your series, but now I don't have to wait as long. ^-^ The scene in there was very well written. And I happen to have a lil kink for nonconsent, so between us girls, I liked it that much more!

<3,

Anna!

MabthornMabthornalmost 12 years ago

Wow, from cool creatures to the ineffable Horace to some really hot non-consensual sex, this chapter packs in a lot of goodies! I became addicted to reading your story at this point. Thank you for writing this. It has an interesting plot, great character development, & I can see the reluctant attractions of Anya & Andi growing to Kirik & Kael...& theirs growing as well.

JhyrJhyralmost 12 years ago
Lost my inner bet

I thought Kirik and Anya would've been the couple to get it on first.

Shows what I know... ;-P

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous