All Comments on 'Dark Web'

by Paladin1188

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
TemptableTemptableover 1 year ago

You desperately need someone to proofread your work, but aside from that, I thought the story was quite compelling. I look forward to the next chapter.

MissedLifeMissedLifeover 1 year ago

The concept of the story is intriguing. Commissioned rape? Definitely a good change from ordinary plot lines. So I would give five stars for this part of the review.

But the one thing missing from the story is a good review and editing before publishing it. The errors become more obvious the further the story went. They tend to slow down the readers understanding when they need to try and figure the actual direction of the line. Do not be offended or decide to not continue this story. It is too good not to finish! Just re-read carefully each chapter as if you are reading it for the first time. You more than likely have the creative juices flowing quicker than you type. I have the same problem and my solution is to read it out loud. It helps to hear each word spoken.

So the overall score had to be four even though it, with better proofreading, it appears headed to a five ++ rating. Please hurry with the next chapter so I can see if I have uncovered a few hints!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPaladin1188@Paladin1188
I have written a variety of material but would welcome collaborations. I do read my comments if you wish to leave them. As Paul McCartney said, " I wanna be a paperback writer'

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES